Finding her Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not when I'm eating her out, it won't." She retorts, absorbing and bouncing back Lilith's usual cockiness.

Lilith clenches her glass "I'm a siren I could obliterate you like that" she snarls

"Good I like the rough stuff" she grins "But that's my point Lil I bet you can't even get anyone off without using your bloody powers"

"Bullshit!" Lilith denies she hadn't used them with Roland at all. She shoves Lorelei

I bet you can't win a fight without them, can you? Lorelei shoves back.

"You're the rookie here" Lilith shouts "not me!" fists clenching tight her throat growing tight

"Take that chip off your shoulder Lil you wanker!" Lorelei slaps her cheek hard but not as hard as she could have done.

That wanker line cut Lilith; she knows her Truxican porn addiction is getting out of control. Is it that obvious? Lilith tattoos glow reflexively Lilith was already to phase punch her though the wall! Lorelei knows just how to get under her skin.

"See Lilith you can't bloody resist I can see coming from a bloody mile off!" She points out the obvious. Lilith wants to take a swing at her but that would just play into her plans. She grabs her collar instead and hauls her in face to face. Nose to nose.

Barely Keeping her impulses in check. Lorelei isn't intimidated.

!You're fooling around on easy mode looking for the losers who drool over you. You couldn't handle a real babe like me! You wouldn't know your way around pussy! I bet you even use your Siren powers when flicking your bean!"

"No, I don't!" only once or twice

"I bet you can't get off without them! You have a fat chance of making a bird cum by yourself! Next, I'll be hearing you can't do bleeding foreplay too! I'll have to teach you how to snog and all!"

"You're not teaching me shit!" Lilith screams "I fought every step of the way to get here and I'm no prude. I'm a real killer! I could be a lady killer too. I'm not taking any crap from you! you're just some flirty Promethean who doesn't know who she's talking to! I could fuck you raw till you cry out my name! I'm the only real commander here!"

"Enough bloody chit chat Lil I still bet you're shit in bed anyway" Lorelei yells

!Better than you!! Lilith parries regressing to her own childish comebacks. A dare pops into Lorelei's mind so bold she knows Lilith will never accept it; this'll shut her up for weeks. An ultimatum. Lilith will either retreat defeated in shame, or she will take a pop at Lorelei, but I can handle a bloodied nose.

"Prove it!"

Next thing they know both are snogging madly! Hands all over each other in an instant. Groaning with relief deep into each other's mouths. Sexual tension between them snapping. no tentative light kisses here, they kiss with unrestrained lust, boasting of the depths of their libidos. They can't tongue each other fast enough. Bodies, lips and tongues crashing together! This had clearly been a long time coming. They didn't care about anything else right now. living purely in the heat of this incredible moment. Now that they had started nothing on Pandora could have stopped or pulled them away from each other's hot bodies. Already getting intimately familiar with each other's taste. Lilith's lips were plump and sizzling hot, Lorelei tastes her juicy sweetness mixed with just a hint of her strawberry flavoured red lipstick. Lorelei feels the addictive, fizzing spark racing just under Lilith's skin like an electric current. Kissing her is like sinking into a bubbling jacuzzi. Lorelei's moist lips tasting faintly of coffee and sugar and a trace of her thick perfumed lippy. Making Lilith think of good coffee and pancake breakfasts. The dark-haired beauties lips feel so good, but her crazed tongue feels even better.

Leaving the bathroom Moxxi slips into her soft embroidered satin robe. Made for after bathing it's smooth, scarlet and sultry just like its owner. As she ties the sash around her waist. She thinks to check on the CCTV and see how Lilith and Lorelei have resolved things. Are they rolling around on the floor or rolling around in bed? Denying herself the bed for just a moment longer. Building up the anticipation to at last pleasure herself after a long day pleasing others. Excitement building up she never tires of carnal fun. She switches on the holoscreen display via remote and turns to face it. So shocked she nearly drops her wine My, my, my I wasn't sure she'd come through? I love matchmaking!

After less than a minute Lorelei pulls away from her partner who was still leaning into the impromptu kiss. Gasping out

"Commander Lilith!" Calling her by her full title for the first time ever, acting mock scandalised "Your randy, dirty, little dyke slut, you!" She teases. Slowly, drawing out her embarrassment for as long as possible. Mmm guess I won't need to teach her how to snog after all.

Lorelei petrifies Lilith with her evil grin. Fuck! S he couldn't believe she'd just done that! suddenly her feelings regarding Lorelei became terribly, infuriatingly clear. It wasn't the alcohol fumes in the air. It wasn't the party atmosphere that lingered in Moxxi's bar.

Lorelei could totally ruin Lilith's military authority and kick her reputation to the curb if she told anybody! Punch her. Or worst of all laugh in her face. She handed Lorelei power over her! I'm fucked! So stupid to surrender to your most lewd desires! Why the hell did I do that? The pause feels like an eternity filling Lilith with fears and worst-case scenarios. She stares stone faced and guiltily. Her body runs hot with goose bumps then floods with a cold chill as Lorelei stares back grinning maliciously. The pause only really only lasts for a few seconds, in the end all Lorelei says is

"I had hoped we'd end up snogging. "Lilith's expression changes from a rabbit caught in headlights to a rabid pouncing monster, her only thought is Fuck it lets do this! Next Lilith is impulsively grabbing Lorelei by the lapels of her jacket, kissing her furiously! Lorelei's excited mouth quickly opens for her tongue. I knew she fancied me really. She was just too bloody thick to show it!

Meanwhile Moxxi sits in her bedroom with her feet up on her desk thinking Both commanders seem to have forgotten that crucial detail that I installed security cameras in my bar! She lies back watching the show. Heaven knows why I got them in the first place, but now they have just paid for themselves! This is going far better than I hoped. I'm one hell of a matchmaker! I sure know sparks when I see them. Am I ever wrong? Moxxi has a routine for this too. A woman of her calibre and experience needs (and is owed) a lot, and only she knows exactly what. Far more familiar with her own needs, desires, and appetites than anyone else could claim. She has it perfected. Nobody knows me like I do. The secrets to unravel her are worth more than the contents of any dry, dusty, old vault, Moxxi prepares herself for herself. Dimming the lights, the room is warm, and Lilith and Lorelei are providing tonight's entertainment. The stage is set.

Going for it Lilith squeezes the thick pink leather and the fur trim of her jacket..

Lilith rubs the fine material against her hands and appreciates its warmth. Lorelei does have good taste telling herself holding the clothes makes it less about Lorelei. Fighting, shooting and yelling all failed! I'll show her I'm no pussy. I'll make a mess of her. It can't be that good and I can't wait to wipe off that damn smirk off her face. A chance to prove myself with someone who doesn't matter to me.

Their whole kiss is a battle. A wrestling match for supremacy fought with hands and knees, fingers and tongues and lips and teeth. Every move is an attack. Each trying to show off, make the other back down or moan in delight. Lorelei plays with Lilith's tongue like she owns it. Pushing it round her mouth. Lilith's cheeks are hot flushed with passion not shame. Prickling at Lorelei's eager touch. S tumbling madly and carelessly as the kiss as took them around the bar. D runk on each other knocking over chairs as they were grappling and groping!

Moxxi wonders. What finally did it for you Lilith? Was it the blue hair? You should have said sugar.

Lilith thinks with her last ounce of sense Away from the windows! Panicking as she realises where they are, in full view of the street! Using a brief burst of her phase walk to shoot them into cover, slamming Lorelei hard into the bar with a thud. Their Celestial bodies colliding. It's Lilith's attempt to show her who was boss, Lorelei responds by groaning harder and louder, tugging on Lilith's body even tighter. The twosome slurp noisily on each other with no room for shame, or anything else. Bodies flush, breasts rubbing through tops. Lorelei's elbows send expensive bottles and glasses flying and shattering on the floor, they still didn't even care. The differences between them dissolving as they swap spit.

The huge holoscreen facing Moxxi's bed displays the commanders going at it in glorious silent reverie. Moxxi silently curses herself for not investing in audio recording security too. But she doesn't let her smile slip. Not wanting to miss a single detail she grabs her small, elegant reading glasses. The wrinkles on her fingers have vanished. She straightens the bed sheets then lays down a monogrammed towel. Retrieving a heavy crate from under her desk. Removing her nightly toys including some nipple clamps just in case. She delicately undoes the cord to her robe, letting the cord hang loose. She opens her robe slowly. Which then comes off even slower. Moxxi savours its cool rush against her naked skin. A tease even unto herself. At last, she shrugs it off her shoulders and places it on a hanger. Lying back in her bed, propping her head with a mountain of red and purple pillows. She spreads herself wide. Getting centred.

Lorelei's hands quickly go for Lilith's gorgeous ass slipping down the back of her pants, groping it up, giving it a damn good squeeze, craving her bare flesh. Massaging her toned backside with the kind of care and lust Lilith hadn't seen before. Lilith was aroused and returned the favour. Lorelei does have a great ass Lilith admits to herself. Lilith feels Lorelei's nails dig into her cheeks. As the redhead claws at her buttocks, clearly loving it. Lilith in return nuzzles into her heated flesh burrowing as deep as possible leaving hickeys up her neck or just plain bruises she doesn't care as long Lorelei feels them. While groping Lorelei feels a small lump in Lilith's jacket pocket. Being nosey she opens it up and plucks out a big silver packet of condoms! Lilith had brought it just in case. How bloody cute!

"You won't need those love" she snorts tossing them away.

"Guess not" murmurs Lilith before diving back in, leaning deeper into her. urging the kiss onwards. Taking advantage Lorelei grabs Lilith throwing her off balance into Moxxi's rack

Of drinks. Lilith tries to recover and clear her head. Lorelei didn't let her. She pins Lilith to the wall with an arm and makes out with her. She is on top of her in every way so Lilith steals Lorelei's tempting lower lip snapping it between her teeth. Then letting her go.

Finally ready. Moxxi's array of toys waits for her. One vibrator, one extra-large bottle of lube, a curvy glass dildo. She sneaks a look at her naked body in the heart shaped ceiling mirror. Mmm you still got it sugar the mirror reflects the entirety of her massive bed like a lake. Squeezing the bottle of premium lube, applying a dollop of lube into a palm. She slathers her palms, then makes sure her dainty fingers are coated. Her impatient sex is coloured a vivid pink. Shaven for easier access except for the precisely trimmed brown triangle above it.

In the frenzy of their impassioned kiss Lilith's elbow hit the speakers turning the techno music on! Lilith panics, whispering.

"Shit! We can't wake up Moxxi!" She fumbles, flipping off the music as quickly as she can. Lorelei smirks amused at her panic when Lilith remembers something

"You said you booked Moxxi's spare room? She asks, eyes slitting suggestively "Then let's move!"

"Cor, I like the way you think Lil!" the duo rush over as one and yank the door open

About time Moxxi comments more than pleasantly surprised at this turnout. Aww they look so cute together. She zooms in, getting a close up of their display of rampant tongue wrestling. Mmm I didn't know Lilith had It in her! She's good! Real good! It'll be far from the first time I slip a hand up my skirts thinking of little Lilith Moxxi sniggers to herself.

They run inside the spare bedroom. All they have eyes for is the freshly made bed next to the door. The opposite wall is lined with lockers. The far side of the room with shelving filled with chests, crates, and bar supplies. Kissing as soon as they are safely inside. There is another camera hidden in the ceiling, so Moxxi happily continues watching. In the midst of their mad passionate embrace Lilith feels up the curve of Lorelei's ass, her hands acting on desires she didn't know she had. They scale up the Promethean's waist, grab tight the lapels of her jacket before suddenly slamming her hard up against her locker!

Lorelei ramps it up, wrapping her sturdy legs round Lilith's, renewing their open-mouthed kiss with fierce passion. Her war paint a bandit mask as she steals Lilith's lips. Lilith hands lift Lorelei up supporting her only by pressing their bodies flush. Chest against chest. Lorelei is held off the ground. All four limbs connect to Lilith while still trying to grind her crotch. Making out in this precarious position. The thrill of it only spurring them on! Fuck this is hot. rates a surprised Lorelei. I'm used to being the dominant one. While kissing with her back pressed against the cold locker door. Hands roaming wildly, one feeling breasts and the other hair. Lilith places hers more tenderly on her partner's cheeks and caresses them admiring a fresh female form. Lilith relishes the chance to just kiss her again. She had kept her desires in a vault of her own without knowing. And now freed she can't quench these flames. The beat of that party techno still echoing in her head driving her on. Only breaking the kiss because Lorelei's grinding had been in danger of making her cum already. Fuck it's been way too long

Moxxi's fingers begin softly touching herself with manicured purple nails. Feeling her body preparing itself. The sleeping monster curled up within her stirring. The combination of her expertise and the sirens onscreen endeavours mean It doesn't take long for her to get flustered. The action on screen is extra stimulating! Before long she finally permits herself to turn on her vibrator. One touch and she is there with them! She lets out a shrill little gasp at its electrifying touch. Sending it up and her down her seeping slit. A single touch to her pleasure button, makes her feet kick out. She is in ecstasy all she can hear is the buzzing and the blood rushing in her head. Her own euphoric drones and sighs released without awareness. Matching the vibrator with her own humming.

Soon as Lilith lets up, Lorelei takes the lead again. Kissing Lilith back. Tasting her heat. Embracing the flame. Her Violence melts into waves of passion. Gripping her head, then her arse. Giving it a very cheeky squeeze appreciating its firmness so well that Lilith can't begrudge her. Lorelei loses herself in the kiss. Lilith wants nothing more than to do the same, but she finally wakes...

Grabbing Lorelei by her jacket hem and flings her hard against the locker! Showing her who's boss. Before jumping her, making her crack her skull against the door again. Kissing her back in kind with a vendetta. Making out with her the way Lorelei did to her. Hands over her tits. Mouth engulfing hers. Dominating her. Showing her if passion is the game Lilith can outplay her. Giving her a shameless display determined she will not be out sexed. Out kissed. Out loved. It seems Lorelei likes to keep things simple. Direct action.

Her hands rub Lilith's hourglass waist. And feel up her bony hips. When Lilith pulls away for a quick breather. L orelei tugs at Lilith's belt deftly undoing it. Aiming to up the ante. Next Lorelei yanks down her pants rather than bothering to slide a hand down them.

"Get these bloody pants off!" she mutters under her breath. They stick to her skinny legs; Lorelei would rather rip them than ask for help S o, she grips harder, bringing them down to Lilith's ankles and taking her underwear with them.

Lilith retaliates by popping the clasp of the Promethean's belt, pulling the whole length out of her belt loops. She carelessly tosses it aside. Lilith gets the tight trousers undone then Lorelei drops her white combat trousers seconds before Lilith tries to rip them open. Lorelei steps out of them and kneels to undo her boots. Then rises slamming Lilith back into the locker with an elbow under her jaw. Pinning her takes a dirty lick along Lilith's lips just to show her she can. Lilith counters by rubbing Lorelei's dampening slit. The duo now pant less but not topless.

Lorelei gets a good look at Lilith's pale slit and the neat hairy red hair surrounding it.

"I bloody love it when the carpet matches the drapes! So bloody sexy! I've wanted to do this for sodding ages, Lilith!" Lorelei murmurs before she pulls her dark gloves off with her teeth. keeping another hand busy at all times.

"Do what? like you've anything to show me, Barista!" Lilith quips, trying to regain control while also covering for fact she doesn't know how to please anyone but herself. How can she possibly counter that? I was a veteran when Lorelei was still pouring coffee!

"Barista, is it? I'll show you how we brew to perfection on Promethea." She growls as she grabs both of Lilith's arms and pins her thin wrists to the wall.

"Oh?" teases Lilith unphased with a hint of sarcasm. Confident she knows her body better than Lorelei whose soft smooth tone can only mean one thing.

"Don't knock it Lil, There's nothing quite like a perfect cup. She promises.

"First things first, you start off with the right bean." She taps the hood of Lilith's clit with her right ring finger. Making the unprepared soldier tremble in shock.

One of Lilith's hands falls free and so busies itself rubbing Lorelei's body. Who lifts Lilith's other hand higher above her redhead in surrender.

"First you grind" Lorelei begins by rubbing her thigh against Lilith's crotch. Thigh against thighs, Knee bashing the locker making it rattle! She keeps up that up working her quads feeling Lilith's labia caressing her leg. Lilith bites her lip but lets her head back resting it against the locker looking up to heaven. The brunette carries on skinning her kneecap, feeling her getting so wet she smears her toned leg. Lorelei wants Lilith as horny as possible and wants to see how lusty this stuck-up babe can get. And won't push her luck in going too far before Lilith wants it. She wants her to beg for her Till Lilith wheezes. the former Barista at last reckoning she's ready. For what she would call "finger blasting."

"Next up you add a dash of water" she purrs, taking two of her fingers to her mouth and licking them. Running her tongue out and over them. Before bringing them back down to rub the pale labia. Lubricated, she slips inside the ring of muscle.

"Then you stir." She whispers in her ear getting a measure of how Lilith's likes things. Rubbing inside her with circular motions. Too busy showing off to care that it's Lilith. Feeling Lilith wet and tight against her fingers. Every second she is inside her is a treat. Hearing those soft moans come out of her pained face, listening to her soaked pussy squelch as she takes her, it's worth more than any loot a vault could offer.

"You saturate them with smooth motions making sure every little bit is immersed," she gabs. "Getting 'em Nice and foamy" she notes how wet Lilith is getting. Clearly, she is getting treated. Not wanting Lilith to forget whose in control "You can use a rod, but nothing beats the curve of a spoon" She whispers to Lilith who never knew her voice could sound so sensual! She pulls her fingers out leaving a gasping Lilith wanting savouring her weak needy expression.