Finding her Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not daring think of the consequences of failing to bring Lorelei to a shocking climax. This is a colossal risk. Lilith is the captain and the Firehawk she needs to be feared and respected; there was no time for make-out sessions and certainly not expertly performed cunnilingus. No one else should see her like this. But she can't pull herself away from this dripping snatch. She won't be beaten in something as personal as sex! She redoubles her efforts. The sex already far more heated than anything she ever had with Roland. Never knowing or feeling so much passion! She lets it all pour out.

Moxxi couldn't help but rate their performances as old habits die hard. Ooh I've seen UnderDome matches less heated! A somewhat aroused Moxxi keeps on watching commending Mmm look at them go! Seems our little Firehawk has a Hummingbird's tongue. To Pandora's newest power couple! she toasts them. Moxxi works the dildo deeper, pushing herself, Screwing further. Taking its length, rubbing her g spot. The self-loving complimented by the vibrator. Moxxi getting all the commanders are getting and more. That's how you do it Lorelei! Lilith sure is getting lucky tonight.

Lorelei can't believe Commander Lilith of the Crimson Raiders is really going down on her and with such obvious enjoyment and skill! Lilith spreads Lorelei's lips with her fingers, finding her sensitive sides. Flaunting and taunting her.

"Oooh that's bloody great you know just where to put your tongue!"

Mmm Nice move Commander you could teach some exes a trick or two. Moxxi praises silently licking her own lips.

Lilith's face is buried in Lorelei's hot crotch, almost worshipping it. Lilith's tireless tongue digging in her box, gobbling on her soaking lips with vigour making her spasm and tremble

keeping a steady flow of cum trickling out her lower lips licking away with frenzied passion releasing grunts normally reserved for heated combat.

"Mmmm like the taste of my cunt do you?"

Fuck she really does taste so good Lilith thinks pushing her tongue against sweaty folds covered in Lorelei's own pussy juices.

"Shut up!" Lilith can't stand that voice she needs her quiet to cum! For once Lorelei obliges. Lilith massages Lorelei's thighs with her fingers as she holds onto her toned legs. Lilith craves Lorelei's orgasm more than her own needing to achieve this! To truly score! Lorelei spreads Lilith's lips with some deft fingers; she massages the folds while keeping them flat and sucks on Lilith's bean. On a hair trigger already, Lilith Climaxes. Losing and winning! Washed away, her deluge unleashes itself on Lorelei's welcoming face. Tidal waves of pleasure bigger than any before keep the redhead flat on her belly. Lorelei witnesses the ancient alien power up close, like there's a demon inside her! there's no denying it's all real! Her tattoos, a conduit to some deep exotic dimension, alluring glowing cosmic kaleidoscopes. Bloody hell that's hot! Lorelei swears she feels the buzz of electricity coursing through Lilith's tattoos as she comes. Moaning softly, shaking, and sounding so bloody cute. Why did I hate her again?

The sight makes Moxxi's cheeks flush, she no longer needs that rouge. She plucks the dildo free at the last second as at long last she climaxes! Screaming safely into the red ball gag clamped between her teeth! A sight and sound only a select privileged few (under triple figures is a few to her) have witnessed. None of her sexual partners have seen her fake an orgasm. Since the honest Moxxi also demands excellence from both her myriad lovers and herself; they don't get to leave till she's satisfied. Even if she brings out the handcuffs, no one ever complains about this arrangement. She cheers in her true Trailer trash accent. Squirting onto the towel. Her makeup runs, her mascara slipping down her face in dark streaks Gently perspiring, washing away the day's face paint. Her head thumps her piled pillows till she stops pulsating. When she finally lifts it, her beehive has been shaken loose into her true brown tresses. And enjoys the rest of her orgasm.

Commander Lilith Looks beaten with cum still dribbling out her slit. Too tender and sore for her move just yet. Lilith extricates herself pulling her tongue out her wet hole peeling her lips off her folds, still clinging to them lifting her head out of those sweaty brown thighs.

"I'm not usually that quick to cum" says Lilith "You started it first soldier, so it doesn't count."

"Oh, so there have been other girls?" The darker woman jokes flirtatiously

"No, I just think I have a thing for blue-hair." Lilith admits.

"Fair enough I'm pretty randy for redheads myself."

Moxxi counts herself as outlasting them both since Lilith simply doesn't have her skill yet. She's almost as passionate though. Can't wait to see those Siren fingers in action!

Lorelei is still buzzing and grinning, knowing her own unfinished task Lilith shifts, pushing Lorelei down and dragging her by the legs like a primal savage; she lifts them over her shoulders, sliding her own pale feet out under Lorelei's own shoulders. Denying Lorelei another shot at her own sex. Lorelei is her hostage now she can fuck her to screaming completion and there's no way for Lorelei to try pleasure back aside from begging her. Lilith smirks at the thought. Lilith sits up bending Lorelei, her legs up and over shoulders, looking down at her. Face flat on the pillow while she waves her pussy in her face. Lilith sinks her own head into Lorelei like a missile, her fitful tongue raising hell and heaven! O ut of control.

Moxxi studies her latest performance. Oh Is this the tongue lashing you meant to give her Lilith? If I didn't know better, I'd say you'd been practising. Not nearly as good as moi. Though you were always welcome to ask for tips.

Lorelei is ready to explode like an overcooked grenade. Her whole body charged, tight and ready. biting down on her lip Don't bloody stop! she wills sweating.

"Mmmmmm I would never pegged you as a cunt muncher befo-ahhh!" She cries out. Hanging on for dear life now. Lilith has her on a hair trigger. Barely hearing a word too engrossed in blowing Lorelei's mind. Loving every single one of Lorelei's yells of approval and cries of pleasure. The corners of the redheads open mouth involuntarily creasing upwards as she works her magic.

"Fuck me with that bloody tongue!" She finally screams. Her teeth gritted trying to hold on just a bit longer. Every muscle in her body is clenched tight as steel. Beads of sweat make her war paint run and melt. "Fuckin hell I'm gonna bloody cum!" she gasps as Lilith finishes her off! Making Lorelei cum like never before! Delivering onto her the kind of orgasm most people dream of. She feels a release like she'd never known. Lorelei shakes as cum floods out of her sensitive vagina clit pulsing, rattling, blazing in fact. Throwing her head back and screaming in delight at the ceiling. Lilith takes her to new heights like she was orgasming for the first time all over again. She truly had no idea how powerful it could be. Helpless to do anything but thrash and howl. Lilith taught her a lesson after all.

"Ohhh fuck yes! Yes! Yes!" wails Lorelei a bomb detonates in her core, filling her with a blast of intense, bliss complete contentment, everything else washed away. Any bad feelings toward Lilith are gone. "Hghhhhhhh!" Lorelei fires off a pained groan as she orgasms! Swept away in a warm swirl of pleasure, a thick cosy sensation filling her entire body, making her tingle. B lowing her load into Lilith's waiting face. A thick stream of sweet nectar poured out of her staining the bed sheets as Lilith sucks down as much as she could. This is a full-body experience for Lorelei who is swept away by a tsunami of hot pleasure like a warm bath. Lorelei's orgasm has her purple war paint melting down her face with sweat. Streaking and running as she finally loses her cool. Her mask slipping. Her blue spikes clumped together with damp. When she stops panting, she wipes it off.

"Wowzah!" she exclaims in disbelief when she has her breath back "Took you long enough mate" thinking that was phenomenal Lilith"

Look at you go! You naughty filthy siren you! They oughta thank me really after all the fun they've had. Though I'm sure I can find a way for them to repay me, Moxxi muses while still enjoying her aftershocks, her thighs trembling and breasts heaving.

Lilith attempts to haze Lorelei by kissing her with a mouthful of her cum, but the ex-barista embraces this, engaging in fresh tongue play seemingly aiming to taste as much of her own cream as possible! Lilith risks peering through half-closed lids at the gorgeous babe who is kissing her. Feeling high like when she did Eridium. Endorphins buzzing. Burning off all the pent-up lust that had been building since the day Roland died a nd the deep cold icebergs of loneliness she has felt since Maya flew off. She rids herself of that weird warm buzz she gets whenever she talks to Moxxi!

Moxxi sinks into her internal bubble bath. Warmer and full of a fizzing swirl of bubbles that burst to fill her with tingling ecstasy. Feeling as soft and delicate as her satin robe for once. Normally a femme fatale, respected and desired by all, capable of wrapping Pandora round her little finger, good thing no one can see her now. She says nothing, just letting it all wash over her. A contented smile on her face, her eyes closed. Feeling as soft as silk right now and worth a great deal more. Regaining her composure, the sadistic Moxxi has no mercy in bed or in battle, no rest for wicked sugar. So, she flicks the vibrator back on! Getting back to business.

Contented Lilith could happily rest right now but she won't let Lorelei know she's satisfied so soon.

"What's next?" Lilith demands eyes softer like polished gold. Lorelei ponders, she would be happy with loads more of the same but aiming to really impress Lilith. Understanding now why she always had to. She aims to go further. Lorelei rummages in the bedroom drawers looking for something to destroy Lilith with. A vibrator or a dildo would do. Instead, she withdraws a very personal weapon from within a box. The blue haired babe appreciates the velvet inlay it had been holstered in. Admiring with a practised eye. its wide shaft, the quality of its materials and it's glossy colouring. She sees a tiny note written on top of it. It says For Lorelei, compliments of the house, I hope you enjoy this one. Love Moxxi xxx This is her ideal outcome! Lorelei's favourite act. How'd she'd know? It's got a great weight to it. This is top quality! Thanks Moxxi!

"A gal like you needs a proper shagging! Cheer up Lil ain't this what you were looking for in the first place?" Lorelei yawps drawing out the purple strap on and showing it off to Lilith. Lilith can't hide the shock and trepidation in her eyes. It's thick, slightly curved, intimidating and worn by someone she doesn't trust. But somewhat arousing, a bright long plastic cock! Lilith tries to look mean, like it doesn't faze her but it's so big! She's always up for a challenge but it's Lorelei! She wouldn't otherwise accept Lorelei this deep inside her but, technically this is what she sought after in the first place... While also being unlike anything she has ever tried! Undeniably exciting! Lorelei goes searching for her jacket and pulls out her tube of lube (the one she'd bought for her date), beginning by smothering the toy in it, before fixing it tight to her wet crotch with well-practised, efficient tugs. Before smearing herself in it making her body irresistible.

"You can pop one of those condoms on this if you like." Lorelei mocks.

"Try not to do yourself in with that." She retorts That does it! she will take on whatever Lorelei throws at her! She steels herself. Lorelei is a glossy vision to Moxxi and Lilith. Her rounded boobs shining, a gleaming plastic cock sticking out proudly from her waist above dark curvy thighs.

Lorelei manhandles her bending Lilith over a cold metal table. Surprising the siren. Lilith's first time had been filled with questions like Do you like it like this?, How do you want me to-?, Are you enjoying that-?, Can I try this? but now with Lorelei none of that compassion and respect and romantic unsurety was present. Lorelei asks no questions, she just does. Lilith kinda likes the impulsive passion reminding her of herself. Lilith thought the powerful feelings she had once felt towards Maya were due to connecting to her fellow Siren (her sister in struggle not blood) but now she was thinking it might be far more than just a mere siren connection. The strap brushes Lilith's engorged clitoris making her shudder with fresh bliss! The epiphany that it's such a kinky novelty to be the one bent over and fucked washes over her. Previously Lilith would have only ever considered letting one woman degrade her like this in her wildest fantasies and she was sleeping upstairs. Her ass makes a juicy tempting target, but Lorelei makes a tactical decision not to push her luck. Didn't stop her from giving it a couple of licks first that shocks Lilith!

"The fuck?"

"I already said you had a great arse, didn't I love?" she asks rhetorically before saying "Admit it you're loving this!"

Lilith had to admit no one had ever tried to make her feel good like that. Despite all Moxxi's compliments about her rear, Lilith had never considered it as anything particularly sexual. She won't give Lorelei that victory though.

Lorelei thinks I could gnaw on this arse all night before getting back to stimulating her ass with the tip of her tongue and biting the firm cheeks. Hands all over her butt spreading her cheeks apart for better licking.

"Fuck you're an animal!" groans Lilith, Lorelei has so shame, no off switch!

"Too bloody right I am!" Lorelei says "You can lick there too love" Lorelei offers

before rising. Not feeling as cruel anymore, Lorelei pokes Lilith's vagina with the strap enjoying the shiver she gives her. She slides the tip in slowly, Lilith shudders, letting slip a little whine. It had been way too long for her. Fuck I missed this! Lilith laments.

Lorelei just has so much confidence. What a turn on! Laughs Moxxi imagining all the fun they could have, as she plays with herself.

Lorelei's tenderness didn't last, pushing the strap in all the way with a wicked look, till her hips bump Lilith's. Pushing till she can go no further. She withdraws it. Lilith's Labia involuntarily sucks at it as it leaves

and begin pumping with confidence. Firm rapid-fire thrusts hitting the mark every time. The motions are easy to her, casually breaking Lilith.

Moxxi is pushing herself to the boundary of pleasure and pain, Orgasm, and overstimulation.

Intimidated by nothing and very hard to overwhelm, she laughs in the face of that!

Climbing that highwire to another peak. From then on, she doesn't stop cumming sailing from one climatic peak to the next. Lilith and Lorelei silently spur her on, their actions an inspiration! She rides them all out bucking. Regaining her composure after the first one. She bites her bee stung lip and hums to herself Well versed in her body's orgasmic throes. Like an old familiar lover within her. They work in tandem.

Lorelei spanks Lilith's bum as she pounds away hard Impressing Moxxi and Lilith. Though she snarls like it's an offence. Gripping the table Lilith thinks of Roland and all the things she wished could have tried with him, like telling him that she loved him. Lorelei lays her hands over Lilith's back, running along almost like she cares. Hands slipping up so smoothly Lilith realises she's applied lube to them too. Her hand glides up Lilith's neck over her neck, making the red stubble there stand on end. Lilith mistakes it for a loving touch till Lorelei seizes a handful of her red hair! Using it to tug Lilith back a little harder onto the cock. Filling her like this, it reminds her of someone, so she reaches out for him. Calling out

"Roland! Roland!" At the heights of her pleasure. That wasn't what Lorelei wanted to hear so she fucks It out of her, till Lorelei was the only word she knew.

"Good technique Lorelei!" Moxxi says to no one, impressed. "You know just how to work it. You're a real trooper! "

"Spin me over!" Lilith commands wanting a more personal and powerful position. For once Lorelei obeys taking herself out, and helping spin the now barely recognizable redhead around, Lilith's eyes are boiling like molten gold. Lorelei has never seen such intense eyes! She looked like she can see heaven. Lilith's tattoos glow an intense blue. Her hair tousled and tossed into a soft, messy bob. The commander transformed into something better and sexier. Lorelei on top of her pumping away inside her like a man like Roland Lilith watches her sweaty boobs bouncing, noticing Lorelei's necklace jingling around her neck. Managing to ask

"What is that?" between pants. Lorelei stops, which is fine by Lilith who was in need of a breather though she won't admit it. Though thankfully Lorelei still remains very much inside her as she speaks.

"It's a memento for my dead friends, some of their trinkets, all that was left of them after the Maliwan attack. I found these in rubble after the place went up in smoke and swore no more of my friends would die. Then Rhys and I pushed em back and before I knew it, I was leading a bloody resistance against them. I've damn well earned my place as a commander. "

Lilith thinks that sounded like an echo of her own struggles; she hadn't wanted to be commander but now she was one, she doesn't want to get overshadowed. She loves all the weirdos living in Sanctuary in one way or another. This is her home. But Promethea had been Lorelei's. She had suffered as much as her. But kept it hidden.

"No wonder you cared so much about nearly losing a man! They're your found family and friends from Promethea too!"

Yeah! That's right! And that's why I love to flirt! Why waste time after Maliwan?"

Now enough with the soppy stuff!" with that she gets back to thrusting.

Meanwhile Moxxi admires Lorelei's fine form Mmm look at that Muscly back!

Lorelei is happy to be alive and living well but missing her friends dearly she knew moping wouldn't bring them back. What they would have wanted is Maliwan kicked to the kerb and for her to live her life.

With Lorelei on top of Lilith thrusting away inside, a reminder of those she'd lost dangling from her neck as she keeps eye contact. Lilith finally understands her! Having an epiphany before her orgasm, as to why Lorelei lived so loud and cared so much and a sort of respect for someone who'd scrabbled to survive in guerrilla war against Maliwan ignites in her.

Feelings towards her softening, instead of fighting it she embraces her impending orgasm! She's so gorgeous! How could I ever have hated her? Lorelei has tender depths she'd never guessed. Her tender gesture inspires her to find something of Roland's later as a keepsake and maybe something of Mayas too.

Lilith embraces Lorelei, feeling so good it makes her carelessly generous. She wraps herself around Lorelei and kisses her passionately. Planting smooches on the shaved side of her scalp, sucking on the smooth pierced lobe of her ear.

Pulling a chunky earring between her teeth in the heat of passion. She runs her fingertips over the punky shaven stubble on one half of her head. It feels almost smooth under her fingers like Roland's beard. Lorelei's skin at its most tender underneath.

Losing her resolve since Lorelei has worn her down. She can't look away from those amber eyes open hearted and full of enthusiasm. She's been thrust into this war and made the best of things moment to moment. She's still that Fun loving barista from Promethea exactly who the Raiders fight for only she can really handle herself. She doesn't need anyone. Succumbing to her charms she releases a high-pitched sigh of ecstasy!