Finding her Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget a little taste test." She adds sliding her fingers in her mouth and sucks on them, taking a taste of Lilith's juices for herself as a trophy Before slipping them back into Lilith's aching slot. Even easier now that Lilith is soaked.

"Now you plunge." She slides up inside Lilith as deep as she can all the way up to her knuckles. Relishing that soft flesh caressing her fingers it's been too bloody long as far as she's concerned. She takes her other hand away from Lilith's little wrist feeling racing pulse now Lilith is supported only by the fingers up her snatch her knees are ballistic jelly. Lilith's moans in rapture as Lorelei's slips even deeper.

"Later on, you can blend." She rubs her clit and the welcoming spongy pad of her G spot scouting her out, her fingers curling up against an inner weak spot that makes Lilith shiver, filling her legs with static till she slumps.

"But I don't think you're ready for that yet mate." Lorelei teases. Lilith is too busy gasping to disagree. Sweat has begun to run down her red spikes. Lorelei gets back to pumping, her violent grudge fading as she works out her anger on her wet snatch.

"One final taste love" She takes a finger and pushes it between Lilith's own upper lips till she feels her tongue touch the tip. Forcing Lilith to taste her own pleasure. Who's been robbed of the strength to complain. Eww! she thinks at first as the sharp metallic taste settles on her tongue. She won't admit it, but the taboo doesn't taste too bad now. Almost sweet. The indignity is too much for her pride. Although the electric fizz of it lingers and she licks her lips for more.

"After that you Build up the heat" She increases her pace, then keeps it. With a keen eye she focuses only on Lilith's needs. Locking on to a good hard rhythm to shake Lilith apart! Her ego, her pride, misconceptions, her arrogance, her attitude, the way she looked down her elegant nose at her, all about to come crashing down. Hearing Lilith's gasping, sensing her final spasms and watching the gas fire glow of the tattoos up her side. Lorelei quips

"Think I popped your cherry mate!"

Lilith climaxes. Having an orgasm, she can only think of as cosmic! S eeing silver stars blurring her vision. Knees buckle nearly making her collapse if not for Lorelei's support. She bites her lip trying to hold back the cry that's been building within her

She can't! Letting loose a primal wail as she orgasms. Lilith runs down her pale legs. Everyone gets a great look at Lilith's O- face. Lilith Looks pathetic and powerful all at once. Sounding like a mewling kitten. Thick cum dribbles out of her slit Lorelei having stimulated Lilith with more skill and force than Lilith had known was possible.

"Then you add the cream" Lorelei quips at the sight, unable to resist herself Lilith hears nothing over her moans She can say nothing, ashamed to cum so easily! The supposed hawk reduced to a powerless little chick.

Moxxi congratulates the couple from upstairs. If anyone deserves some really good sex its Lilith, she works so hard. While continuing to play with herself, running the vibrator up and down herself in torment and tribulation. Treacle flows sweetly from her sex onto the towel. Lilith and Lorelei, two of the hottest people on a planet full of beauties, are better than any porn Moxxi has seen, and she's seen it all! Her nipples are erect stimulated from the increased blood flow in her pale body. She twiddles one with thumb and forefinger. Finding it stiffening still, she twirls a finger round, treating it with tender loving care like a second clitoris. Smiling all the while. Countless men have died or killed for her body, and she alone can touch her swollen bosom at will! She sighs deflating on the bed. A gentle hand slips down her smooth body to run a fingertip around her belly button. A gentle press on that soft dimple. Then she rubs her stomach. Putting pressure on the inner arms of her clitoris. That internal wishbone. Channelling heat down to her thighs. She runs fingers above her hips on the seam between her legs and her core. Threads of pleasure meshing, to be whisked around by the vibrator.

Lorelei nibbles on Lilith's lower lip tugging it toward her. Then lets it snap back as she hisses in pleasure. Lilith retaliates by nibbling hard at Lorelei's neck. If I draw a little blood, who cares? Stopping just as she hears her moan turn sour. L ilith keeps biting her though, passionately loving her and hating her all at the same time. Getting free reign to punish her and pleasure her. They want to tear each other's clothes off, but they just can't stop kissing yet. Unable to tear away from each other feeling intimately connected already. All fired up, faces hot, hearts pounding with excitement and Lilith has goose bumps. Both lost in the flow of the kiss, no track of time. Again, it feels like only seconds have passed yet both are breathing heavily, hips grinding hard. till Lorelei breaks it for a sip of coffee.

"Is that all you've got then?" Lilith laughs falsely, staring her down sounding far braver than she is. Regaining her bravado hands on hips. Unwilling to ask for anything specifically.

"Nah! We've only just started love! Now lemme show how a real gal eats pussy." promises Lorelei eager to show off and do what she had planning to do since she made her Pandoran dating profile.

She shoves the still tottering Lilith on her unsteady legs onto the nearby desk. So, Lilith sits with her crotch on the edge and her feet on the floor.

Lorelei strips Lilith of her favourite leather jacket flinging it away with a callous thoughtless gesture. That reveals her toned upper body in just a tank top. Lorelei's Impassioned tussling has somewhat accidentally stretched the straps of Lilith's tank top loose so it's simple for Lorelei to slip the straps down her shoulders and triumphantly tug the front down below Lilith's bra. She takes that too, freeing her breasts. Pale and sloping and firm, one covered in a swirl of blue tattoos. Nipples undeniably stiffening. Yet Lorelei only has eyes for the breast with Siren markings coiling around her nipple. The bloody sexiest tattoos and boobs I've ever seen! Lilith acts like her exposure was intentional and pulls her top off over her skinny arms as if Lorelei had been taking too long to make the next move. She flings it in a crumpled ball like it's nothing. Lilith's would normally be wearing a sports bra damp but its date night,

"Nice tits Commander!" Still wanting to dominate Lilith and show her what she's made of, but she can't resist! Her pointed nipples are so pink, they still look so soft like they haven't been given the attention they need.

Not wanting to be outmatched Lilith strips Lorelei, she treats her hot jacket with greater respect than Lorelei showing her how little she means to her. Lilith helps Lorelei out of her dark tank top by tugging its collar and using her siren strength she tears it in half! Exposing Lorelei's full, dark irresistible breasts fuck this chest was worth it Lilith having not seen many naked breasts bar her own. it's freeing to just appreciate them. Lilith unable to disguise her naked desire and not wanting to hide it! reveals that fit coffee coloured body smooth stomach carved from ebony! Lilith sees the strong muscles outlined under Lorelei's perfect curvy form. Taking great pleasure in the novel experience removing the woman's clothes, making her naked.

Lilith sees that Lorelei is her dark reflection. Smug yet mischievous, weaker than her yet happier to be herself, the same outfit yet bolder and more colourful, the same responsibilities yet more prone to letting go. Lilith accepts that Lorelei is as gorgeous as Lilith knows herself to be. Longer hair, a bigger smile, Makeup instead of tattoos. Her figure is a mirror image of Lilith's from her ripe breasts down to her curvy ass. Her amazing hair blue locks and buzz cut proof she can do it all. lover and fighter, badass and babe. Eyes wide, Lilith sees her in a new light! All Lorelei thinks is Bloody hell that was a hot move!, Trying to seem casual. They ogle for a brief moment sharing appreciation and admiration silently. Well-honed bodies. No soft out of shape armchair generals or flabby caffeine addicts here after all. No words are needed. Then the moment passes

"Ok get to it then soldier!" Lilith orders shoving her blue haired head down. You've been wagging your tongue all day! About time you made use of it!"

Bugger I usually have my kneepads on for this Lorelei thinks moving faster than Lilith can push.

Lilith grabs Lorelei by the hair and puts the other hand on the shaven hemisphere of her head smearing her face against her crotch. Keeping a grip, she shoves in further in this force only making Lilith weaker as Lorelei takes it as a chance to tongue fuck her. Lilith nearly flies off at that single gesture. Lorelei tones it down hoping to shatter her mind with the perfect sex.

I always thought Lorelei looked dangerous and mmm I was right. Nice tongue action Lorelei! Moxxi praises her mentally.

Lorelei's blue-haired head bobs as she eats at Lilith's red pussy.

Lilith couldn't manage anything more than rubbing Lorelei's soft spiky hair and running her fingers through it. Lorelei owned her at last; she couldn't go anywhere...

her universe shrunk to just the sensation between her legs. The rest was just noise.

Moxxi's vibrator is far more useful to her than several exes although precisely who she'll never say. She doesn't kiss and tell. She slips two fingers inside herself in smooth scooping motions. The vibrator applied to her clitoris now. making her vibrate along with it. Stresses shaken loose. She buzzes herself to bliss; not wanting to miss a second of the action downstairs but her eyes still tremor closed. The vibrator is a more powerful model than anything else on Pandora. It's probably classed as a legendary weapon. Even Amara couldn't withstand this one. She smiles harder at the memory. The minimum setting is sufficient to stimulate your average and less accomplished woman. Moxxi takes it up to almost supersonic levels.

Lorelei is on her knees yet somehow; she still has all the power! Lorelei was being honest earlier; she loves to do this! Dark fingers wrap around the pale Lilith's killer hips. Applying the same passion to her lips and clit as she did her upper lips and tongue during their earlier snog. Lorelei brushes some of her blue locks out of way as she sucks along Lilith's labia. While slowly pushing her tongue between her folds as Lilith opens up. It's unnatural to Lilith the way Lorelei is suddenly acting like Lilith matters to her.

Lorelei slurps away noisily, Jaw working her pink lips over her sex. Tongue lapping at her, exploring Lilith's body. Lilith puts her hands in her scalp and shoves her in further smothering Lorelei, As though drowning her is possible.

Respecting Lilith's newfound stamina though she is still basically in shock. The slightest suction or pressure making her scream! Lorelei almost feels bad that this beauty hasn't been properly stimulated. Pausing, looking up her mouth glistening with Lilith's cream. To say "Slag me! You don't half taste good!"

Lilith was prepared for any insult she could throw at her but a compliment from Lorelei makes her squirm unexpectedly. She doesn't know what to do with the praise.

So instead, Lilith hauls her up by the arms "come closer." Lorelei stands up and leans in for a kiss Instead Lilith seizes her boobs and starts sucking on them plucking her nipple between white teeth working them, biting and leaving marks. Lorelei will be sore next morning. Just knowing she could hurt Lorelei if she wished, holding a sensitive yet stiff part of her body between her teeth is such an ego-trip! She licks them. Running a slick tongue over textured areolas, almost hoping to gross Lorelei but only finding them getting harder and more aroused. So instead, Lilith grabs the nude beauty by the dark choker she wears around her neck. That's a liability in a real battle rookie and throws her with it, combining that with a full body kick then sends her sprawling, aiming her at the bed. Chucking her like garbage. Lorelei tumbles into it backwards in no rush to get up

"Come on then love." Lorelei languishes on her side facing Lilith. Lilith sits down getting her arse in Lorelei's face. Feeling in charge at last till she feels that insatiable tongue lick her arsehole! She spasms violently grabbing a hard squeeze of Lorelei's tits to steady herself. Making her moan deep into Lilith's wet crotch as she eats her out, licking both arse and snatch. Lilith leans over stretching out her legs and lands on target inevitably with her head in Lorelei's groin. Her arms glide across smooth dark legs.

Lorelei feels her ass moving in her face with glee she thinks. if she's half as good with her tongue downstairs as she is upstairs, I'm in for a real treat she thinks. Aloud she merely says

"Go on love, get down there, get stuck in!"

"I'm not gay" Lilith insists one last time with little conviction left. Still hesitant face hovering inches away from Lorelei's fleshy slit and self-discovery.

"Sure thing" snorts Lorelei with a smirk she's not going to argue now. "It's not a requirement love. Call it experimenting if you like."

"I was half expecting you to have dyed your pubes as well" Lilith jabs back. Instead, Lorelei's pussy is shaved with just a hint of dark stubbles speckling her brown lips and succulent pink inner folds.

"Oh, you'd like that wouldn't cha?" she jokes in high spirits. For a split-second Lilith thinks fondly of the only other person she knows with blue hair and wonders if her hair is natural. Then Lorelei elicits electric fire from her clit.

In a baptism of fire Lilith gets straight to licking back at her wet folds. Lorelei has unwittingly already given her a crash course. Tongue moving quick and impatiently. Eyes widening. Finding the alluring taste, a revelation! She never knew women could feel so good! She never knew Lorelei could taste so sweet! Between that and the blood rushing to her head it's like a sugar rush! Drunk on it she denies herself responsibility for her actions. Lorelei's clitoris has Lilith chasing it round and round with her tongue faster and faster. Applying a direct current to her core. The flowing cum proof of power and position over the easily aroused Lorelei. Whose gasps and yells only excite her more. The more Lilith licks that pink bean the more fun they both have. The softer darker flesh around it is even more tender. Sweet brown Meat turning pink and raw in the centre. Soft and responsive. Lilith has finally found something about Lorelei she likes.

Mmm there's only one thing more fun than fighting, though there's still time for that, girls. Moxxi thinks.

Probing Lilith finds and licks every single pleasurable spot her partner has. E xposing Lorelei's honest feelings. enjoying her groans of bliss and getting off on the sudden pleasured gasps that escaped her lips. Finding Lorelei had a deliciously moist cunny.

No regard for Lorelei sensitivities Lilith pushes her tongue around her clit. Rocking the hardening bead. Stroking her trigger, setting Lorelei's knees trembling. Meanwhile Lorelei counters her, licking back unleash sweet endearing purrs

Do all Siren Birds get this wet? Lorelei ponders munching on her leaking flaps. Tongue fluttering expertly on the clit. She loves going down on girls; this is Lorelei's not so secret vice. Loving the noises their wet lips make, loves their grunts, their moans, their sighs of pleasure, loves pleasing them and making them cum with her mouth. Loves the feeling of wet pussy juices coating her face and filling her mouth. loves hearing them cry out as they climax. So, she indulges herself in Lilith. The sheer thrill of making it with a Siren is very kinky to her. Busy gorging themselves on each other devouring each other's soaking holes. Working themselves into a sweat in their craving for each other. Their bodies slick and shining rubbing against each other in tandem. Joyfully tonguing and sucking on the treasure they'd found. Glistening flaps and folds filling the silent bar with shared shrieks. Lilith has finally found a place that suits Lorelei. For once she welcomes her presence, her passion is endearing, when at last aimed at Lilith's own body. The ex-barista has thick lips, perfect for engulfing her, Her roaming tongue very active. To Lilith her taste is, a sweet, meaty brine, like sea water, she's bad for her but so refreshing she can't stop gulping her down! Applying suction then lapping like she's only just discovered her thirst!

Quickly learning from Lorelei, she adapts and tries to overtake her. Realising with no resentment left she will have to work harder not faster if she wants to bring Lorelei over her peak. So, she rears back. Scattering her lips down Lorelei's smooth stomach. Then she sucks at her soft flesh. Aiming to tag her belly with love bites. Lorelei joyfully rides Lilith's face, as Lilith hungrily licks her box. S he dines heartily on this delicacy, Lilith sucks and fucks for all she is worth! Exhausted and exhilarated all at once.

"Ohh if only I'd known you were this bloody horny, I'd have tried it on sooner." Moans Lorelei Blown away by Lilith's vigour.

Moxxi requires yet more stimulation to keep up with the girls. She applies her curving dildo in her spongy inner wall, feeling it pucker around the toy. The toy slips easily in and around her melting fleshy core. Stroking that primal itch that's never far from her surface. Nipples aching like she's been breastfeeding again or had another very passionate lover on them. Sensing she's close. Can't have myself giving the game away and spoiling all their fun. She reaches for one of her ball gags, her first time using it on herself. Gently biting down on it.

As one the commanders stop testing one another and settle into the rhythmic race of bringing the other to peak. Agreeing on something for the first time ever. Firing off almost agonised moans while thrusting and sliding themselves against each other

The friction between them is gone as they work towards a common goal. Shaking so vigorously the bed frame creaks. Both fucking in competition with each other. trying to outdo and out please their partner. Lorelei mauls her like a jungle predator. Lilith can't see her flapping tongue, but she sure can feel it! Pressure building, ramping, charging up. Overloading her. This is not the date she planned, not the lover or even the woman she was thinking of! But the sex is greased lightning! More freeing she had ever imagined.

Moxxi knows Lorelei wouldn't mind if she joined them now, but Lilith would. The Fire Hawk's wrath was unpredictable and dangerous which is precisely what makes her so desirable! Besides, not even a full-scale bandit assault had gotten in the way of Moxxi's me time. Though she had kept a hand on her pistol that day. To Moxxi her clitoris is a well-thumbed favourite book she reads nightly.

Lorelei can't believe her luck and gives it her all. With her amber eyes and mischievous expression, she looks like a wildcat in heat. A great tiger licking at her kill with obvious relish. Fuck she tastes bloody good! Must be down to having a Siren snatch! Lilith's pussy is upside down and shoved in her face so hard they are cheek to cheek. The tattooed leg flushed with heat from the Eldritch markings coiled round it. Lorelei feels Lilith's fluids draining down onto her chest. Both drenched in sweat from giving it their all. Lesser partners would have embraced the refreshing release of defeat a long time ago. Both of them are soaking, their wet folds shining like mirrors. The bed shakes and rocks with the force of them. as Lorelei rings the bell, that is her clitoris. Toned Amazonian bodies gyrating against each one another. There is no romance here, no courting; this was just two people wanting to get the other off as hard as possible. Pure lustful, wild, one night stand sex. They take as much as they can. Thirsty mouths, hungry hands and violent bodies slamming together. Lilith ignores her aching jaw and bruising lips. Needing to prove herself. To show Lorelei her real worth. It's been a long time since anyone doubted her. Needing to make Lorelei feel good in order to feel great herself. She won't let her win. She will do whatever it takes!