Finding her Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lil are you about to cum again?" Asks Lorelei still pumping. Lilith bites her, lip shaking her head, lying through her gritted teeth. Her tattoos betray her, glowing solid with light. Lilith is about to boil from within! Grinning in triumph Lorelei keeps at it maintaining that precise rhythm.

Lilith can't hold it in much longer! She tries to quench her rising flames by kissing Lorelei. Their wet swirl of tongues barely distracting her from the mounting pressure. When she can't take it any longer, Lilith shoves Lorelei off her with both palms not a moment too soon!

"Holy fuck I'm there!" Lilith shrieks an octave higher. She couldn't take her inside for a moment longer! Her sex contracts, about to climax. She feels her barrier breaking, And something deeper stirs, something alien and more powerful...

Her toes curl, her fists clench till her knuckles turn white. Her eyes roll back into her sockets as she rocks on the balls of her feet. Her soles suddenly too sensitive for the cold floor.

Set loose by the full body climax something else triggers, something that had been brimming and boiling deep within her body, heat rises to Lilith's cheeks and skin, her tattoos glowing bright as a star! Her siren powers engage as an orgasmic reflex!

A golden pulse of energy shoots out from her tattoos smacking Lorelei, sending her sprawling toward the lockers! Knocking the legendary loot chests off the top of the lockers too! The former barista watches just in time to see Lilith spasm as her back arches, launching her into an upright position for Golden wings have sprouted out her back!

Lorelei's jaw drops "Bloody hell! Wings! Are you shitting me?!" She shouts. Before scurrying for cover on the bed to watch Lilith fall back hard against the table balancing on her elbows. Legs gone from under her. Her wings vanish leaving bright spots on Lorelei's vision as proof. Lilith begins squirting hard pumping jets of pure release; she turns to aim it at Lorelei and soaks her grinning face, sending cum, the bed, the walls, and the floor. Her every contraction sends out more. shooting hot wads of cum from a still pulsing slit Lorelei was grinning licking up the juices she had no idea Lilith was a squirter too! this just got better and better. When she stops squirting Lorelei grabs her wrist and pulls her into bed so she can enjoy the rest of her orgasm without falling into a puddle of her own sweat and cum.

Lilith is floored, and still seeing stars! Finally recovering, she blushes uncontrollably crimson. Still too warm and fuzzy to care that much, but no way could she pretend that hadn't been the best orgasm of her entire life! Letting her siren powers loose always felt magical but this time she wasn't in control at all! She had never known her powers could be triggered by an orgasm. and she'd been too busy not trying to get overwhelmed or pass out to even try in vain to stop it. It felt too good to even want to stop! All she thinks is Better be more careful next time I masturbate. Nobody fully understood Sirens, not even Tannis despite what she claimed.

"Lorelei, are you ok?" with some concern for tonight's partner, Lilith's involuntary phase blast had blasted the lockers open. Eridium bricks falling all over the place.

"Sodding hell Lil I've never seen a girl cum like that!" she laughs at last believing the Siren mystique. This is why she had a cult!

Moxxi nods with respect. Impressed. There's my new screensaver. She gloats. Lorelei uses one of my spare strap-ons like she was born to it! She's damn good! I think Lilith sure needed that one. She smirks.

"Best bloody orgasm of your life, right? Better than any bloke aint I?"

Lilith won't admit that! Far too proud, so instead she falls on Lorelei kissing her, lost for words

both moan with fresh delight until there comes a sudden knocking at the bottom of the door from Claptrap. Cursing internally Lilith thinks Ughh that stupid robot is always in the wrong place, at the wrong time!

"Are you ok in there commander? Do you need my help? I heard noises consistent with distress?" He asks from the other side. T hey pause not wanting to get caught in such a compromising position.

automatically untangling themselves and smoothing their messy hair luckily, he didn't barge right in. "Yes we're- I mean I'm all fine in here" lies Lilith she didn't want people to know her, and Lorelei were busy tonguing it out.

"I'm very busy right now so go away, in fact, go bother Dr Tannis or something" She orders impatiently. waiting for his engine noise to recede then she turns and grins at Lorelei

"Now, where were we?"

They collide once more finding the soft spots on each other's hard bodies. Lilith can't bring herself to ask for more from her, so Just keeping kissing me is all she wills. Licking traces of caramel from the remnants of Lorelei's coffee off her lips. Also tasting salt, sweat and a musk of gun oil all that reminded her of when she and Roland had first kissed.

Finally, Lorelei breaks the kiss. She grins at Lilith, amber eyes lighting up.

" Your turn to shag me with that huge cock!" She orders "Get me squirting if you can!" She goads. Lilith stares her down. Emotions welling up again. The frustration of Maya running off to Athenas and leaving her alone. The still lingering rage at the murder of her boyfriend Roland. Recalling all Lorelei's cocky smirks, quips, and remarks. Remembering every insult flung at her younger self. She girds herself.

Lilith applies more lube to the strap on. Putting it on had been easy. Nerves wrack her now. How did this happen? She pushes past them. Eager to go all the way. Thank goodness they were alone now, and the door was locked so there can be no more intruders. Aiming the strap like a spear. She backs Lorelei up against the cold locker and easily slides into the lubricated Lorelei with less care than Lorelei had given, yet the blue bombshell takes it even easier than Lilith had. Lilith rides the thrill, living in the moment. Penetrating the hole between those ripe thighs, something she'd never tried before. L iking this! Being in control of her pleasure. She grins, biting her lip.

She grabs Lorelei's meaty thighs and lifts. Lorelei's mind seems to be the same filthy place she gets it, locking her limbs around her naked back, arms wrapping Lilith feeling her sweaty ministrations. Lilith gets used to the flow of it.

Lilith thrusts Lorelei legs nearly kick out in reflex as Lilith fucks her heart out. Pumping so hard the locker rattles. Lilith grunts biting her lip, Sweat running down her brow, Her thighs ache

Her arms are sore. Yet she feels so alive! Acting on pure impulses her inner passion igniting. She lets that heat consume her. Discovering this is what she wants to do and not just to Lorelei.

Feeling more into this sex than ever before even if the connection between them is only physical. Lorelei hears items in the locker tumbling off the shelves and the door bruises her spine.

Yet it's still softer than the killer pounding Lilith is giving her. For a woman who once treated like dirt she sure cares now!

Lorelei let's Lilith do all the work for once Enjoying watching Lilith work out all her stresses.

Lilith looks full of fire and fury, She's proper into this and way better at it than snogging. Lorelei notes.

"Think I've found the kinkiest thing you've ever done!" Lorelei remarks, gasping.

It's certainly the hottest. With that admission of pleasure Lilith lets her down, not admitting she lacks the strength to best her stamina. She pulls out gathering strength. The strap still dripping in Lorelei!

"Get on your fours commander" Lilith commands. Lorelei obliges hopping on the desk. She slips her jacket under her knees and arches her back ready.

Lilith takes her Doggystyle still testing her vagina, far from bored with her sex, though she reckons Lorelei won't complain if she aimed a little towards the back. Only her fascination with penetrating a vagina keeps her from trying anal. She gives her a pillow for her elbows only so Lorelei can comfortably get off she tells herself. She resurges with a vengeance! P rimal pumping, staring at nothing, almost high from the sheer sweaty thrill of it. Lilith reaches down, squeezing Lorelei's boobs as a power play. Lorelei never a quiet lover and getting really worked up, tosses out expletives and curses. Lilith is sure some are exaggerated but doesn't care. Lorelei tosses her long blue hair as she spasms and thrusts her sizzling crotch back at Lilith, who absolutely goes to town on her.

She grips a fistful of Lorelei's long blue tinted hair and pulls on it. Yanking Lorelei's head back making her moan, in both surprise and pleasure, impressed. Never knew Lilith had it in her! This is what she always wanted from her. Lilith pumps hard into Lorelei, pistoning with grit in her eyes, Lilith has never felt more powerful. Enjoying her loudest and most appreciative lover. Her spare hands slides up and down the curve of her back. Showing Lorelei just how strong a siren is.

Moxxi's legs jolt and kick into the air at the sight! She lifts them high above her in her almost cycling them in her throes! Then she spreads them wide above her. One final round. Winner takes all She plunges the head of her vibrator in between her lips as far as she dares! Working a well lubricated thumb on her clitoris. One last triumphant cry till her high wails begin petering out. She takes a lot of work to reach her peak, but she is always worth it. Having buzzed herself half to sleep. Finally satisfied, yet exhausted. Ready for a brand-new day. She examines her fingers finding them wrinkled all over again.

Bloody hell! She musta done this before? Course she has, right? She's the bloody FireHawk! It's hard for her to believe a woman so slim, packs so much relentless force! Her cocky expression slips for the first time that night.

No confident facade, no more flirty banter, No shield. Lorelei shares her bare real emotions and at last, her pained, quivering orgasm. She makes one long drawn-out accented howl. Her mouth, a perfect gaping O as

her eyes go rolling back. L egs giving out from under her she starfishes riding the table and her peak. Lilith yanks her head back harder sliding all the way in. She has to see Lorelei's face as she climaxes! Has to see her laid low!

"Fuck I needed this shag so badly!" yells Lorelei, her last words as the table nearly tips over while she comes! She howls with elation. Somehow being bent over and rammed with a cock till thick cum squirts out her snatch and her make up runs while she screams didn't phase Lorelei at all. It seems nothing does. Holding her hair till her moan gives way. That smile now an even cockier Cheshire cat grin! Beating her firsts on the desk in celebration so hard they're almost vibrating. Her orgasm is obvious as creamy contrasting white streaks run down her brown thighs. Undeniable proof!

So that's how she likes it! That's well worth remembering for future reference. Moxxi notes shrewdly.

"That was bloody mental! I needed a naughty romp like that." Lorelei marvels, wiping her cum off her favourite jacket. "We both did." agrees Lilith nodding. Lorelei looks wild, her aquamarine hair a wild tousled mess. That tight mahogany body glossed with both sweat and cum. her eyes shine with a euphoric glint and her dreamy, satisfied smile spreads ear to ear. Lilith has a matching grin she can't help but smile back. This is one hell of a date!

Lorelei admires the devastation in the bedroom after their frenzied liaison. It's a bombsite. L ooking like a Dahl grenade had gone off. Clothes strewn over the floor. The locker door hanging open, Lilith's discarded top hanging from it. Crates had been scattered in their careless excitement spilling Eridium and various guns and ammo clips all over the floor. chairs were knocked over and the fuel cells rolled into the corners and under the bed.

Lorelei collapses into the bed totally satisfied, her loins now aching pleasantly from the pummelling and sensational scouring they had just been gifted. Lilith was up for showing her another good time. She just needed to get her breath back. Her head is light and she's a little dizzy. I just need to cool down and recharge and then I'll --then I'll show her whose b -.... Moxxi watches Lilith and then Lorelei fall into well-earned slumber.

Mmm They've worn me out too, Maybe I'm getting older. Only then does Moxxi finally retire, cleaning up, wiping then putting the vibrator back in its box for later. Slipping into her nightie, replacing her reading glasses with her eye mask, and getting her beauty sleep. She can't wait to see what happens next.

The next morning Lilith wakes up feeling soft and amazing still revelling in her afterglow. Feeling so stress free, so good, so relaxed, and loose she couldn't quite remember feeling this good since before Roland died. What happened last ni-?

Lorelei snores loudly! Lilith's eyes shoot open, she rolls over as last night rushes back to punch her in the face. Lorelei was lying naked in the bed!

"Fuck!" swears Lilith waking her up. Oh, fuck I fucked Lorelei! and as she recalls the events that transpired and spies the strap on lying on the floor, she thought I can't believe I let her fuck me too.

"Morning love, any chance of a coffee? I'm knackered." Lorelei teases yawning.

Lilith scowls, irritated, mortified and a little aroused at the same time.

Lorelei turns to face her still naked, Lilith visibly fights her natural urges with her own standards. Lorelei smirks but she didn't feel like pushing Lilith's buttons anymore

Well not the ones in her head. She sees how conflicted Lilith's expression is.

Lilith's first reaction is shame at falling for her flirty wiles and bedding her. How could I let her be my only other lover? Filling with far more shame than all those times Lorelei verbally bested her. Lilith wants to bury her face in the pillow. To pretend it didn't happen. Guilty at waking up so free and happy!

Only then does It all come back to Lilith! That endearing cheeky smile, Lorelei's bedroom skill and her sharing the story of necklace and her former life. Lilith recalls how loud she'd screamed can I really kick her out? At long last Lilith stops fighting herself. Finding out she's a lot happier simply accepting that she enjoyed all of last night, having much more fun than she'd dared hope. Lilith feels complete. A truth revealed last night that seemingly all knew but her.

"Alright well how about one more shag instead then?" Lorelei flirts playfully running a finger round one of Lilith's rosy pale nipples.

"Oh, so my red hair and tattoos don't turn you off after all?" Asking for confirmation and looking for an excuse.

Confused Lorelei replies, "I never said that mate. the opposite in fact. Red hair and those badass tats really get me bloody buzzing!"

"Thanks, I'm- Uh sorry about treating you so badly Lorelei, you are a badass! I owe you one... Killer." Her first affectionate nickname for Lorelei. "You helped me realise some things about myself.

"You're welcome love." Lorelei nods.

"That wasn't a bad date after all. But this is our only one." she warns with a stern look. Though far less stern than before.

"Course" agrees Lorelei, a one-night stand is all she wanted. A damn good seeing to is what she got.

"But I do have a real mission for you." announces Lilith

"Do ya?" She looks hopeful.

"Come here and kiss me one more time." She does with gusto.

. Lilith only breaks the embrace to vow "This really is our last time"

No excuses now. Lilith throws away her responsibilities. The commander's smooch like girlfriends. They go at it one final time. Understanding each other now mentally and physically they took it slower. Savouring each other's bodies. Lilith making it last. Though she intends to grab that strap and bury Lorelei's face in the pillow. Lorelei gets as much out of Lilith as she can, she knows exactly how a one nightstand works. She's lucky to still be here instead of the walk of shame or pride she's used to.

While they are making love Moxxi is making preparations. She takes both business and pleasure seriously. Being ruthless in both. She removes the wet towels and dumps them down the laundry chute. She makes the bed, straightening the sheets and fluffing up the pillows. Lighting scented candles in the corners of the windowless room. Placing the bottle of lube on the bedside table also bringing out another bottle of sensual massage oil. Moxxi switches off her CCTV holo display though guessing only one of them would mind about the snooping. She lifts another heavy crate out and tips it out onto the enormous heart shaped bed. Spilling an array of toys which she lines up along the pillows in size order. Dildos in her colours, dark purple red, and pink. Then serious looking strap-ons in a rainbow. She puts her personal vibrator away in the safe but leaves out some weaker ones. There is scarcely room left on the pillows. Moxxi makes quite a show of her intentions.

Finally, the downstairs duo fall back into bed together gasping and panting worn out before they had even got up. In their joint afterglow. Lilith finally compliments her.

"Damn you were amazing, you don't disappoint! Says the exhausted sweat-soaked Lilith, strands of her red hair plastered to her forehead "You have earned the right to call yourself a badass Lorelei. It's not easy to satisfy a Siren." the more experienced Amara had assured her of that after she'd asked." But if you ever tell anyone about this she warns, attempting a meaningless threat with a still glowing arm. "Well, no one would ever believe you." Laughs Lilith folding her arms behind her head.

"Thanks Commander Lilith you are something bloody special yourself. "One more round?" She dares with a devilish grin.

"Ummm" Lilith pauses trying to scan for any reason why not, but not wanting to find one.

"Just a quickie." Lorelei gabs blagging for more. Lilith caves in grabbing her, but still holds true to this being a one nighter. There is a Siren she longs to get closer to.

The still naked Moxxi does her morning stretches limbering up. Then applying some makeup and styles her exquisite, permed hair. Changing into her usual corset dress with the delightful surprise of some skimpy black and red lingerie underneath. She leaves the hat off but adds the trademark stockings. She adds her dark teasing choker. Not getting too dressed up.

She struts down to the spare bedroom. Where Lilith and Lorelei are still tossing and turning with each other.

"Good morning sugar" She announces, swinging the door wide as if she wasn't expecting to see the both of them. "Well, well, well" acting at first like she hasn't been watching them all night. "I had a feeling it would come to either this or blows. I'm glad the two of you could kiss and make up. I knew you'd come to a more agreeable arrangement." Lilith blushes, her adrenaline spiking as tries to cover herself with the sheet, Lorelei beams wide, no shame only pride. Lilith's hair resembles a red bird's nest from all of Lorelei's tender fondling of it. Pink lipstick marks over her face, lips, neck and under the sheet, her breasts and belly. Lorelei's hair is a total mess, spikes heavy and drooping, damp with sweat. The love bites Lilith had inflicted beginning to bruise, her nipples swollen with lust and overstimulation.

Moxxi isn't wearing the full ensemble this morning. No hat, no face paint only her red, red lipstick more honest and fresh and yet just enough to impress. Ears heavy with rings. Smiling down with feline menace and grace. Brilliant blue eyes sparkling. Giving Lilith a tempting look at herself. At last, making a real pass at Lilith. Her killer shot at the Siren.

"We- I- um-well" Lilith is never this unsure of herself. Moxxi still has that aura more power over her than ever. Now Lilith realises what she means to her. Lorelei doesn't stammer, she just ogles Moxxi.