Finding her Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's exactly what it looks like Love." Lorelei announces, proud of her achievements. Steeling herself Lilith owns it.

"So, what if we did?" shame and denial and fear are gone.

"Oh, Lilith sugar if you don't want the whole town to know all about your proclivities in imaginative detail and become the number one rated XXX star on the ECHOnet then I suggest you follow me to the bigger bedroom." She threatens twirling the CCTV ECHO chip with deft fingers. Though she intends to keep a copy for herself no matter what. "Trust me Sugar when I say I know all your tastes. "Just like I always knew this would be best for you." She offers out her hand. "It's rude to keep me waiting sugar."

"Oh, and Lorelei will be joining us, but I know you won't mind that" she says delicately. Lorelei leaps up and takes Moxxi's hand "I'm glad you finally came to your senses Lilith. Isn't she just delicious, Lorelei?" asks Moxxi rhetorically.

Lilith could fumble for excuses but finds she doesn't want to. for once Moxxi doesn't confuse her. Moxxi's suggestive and anxiety-inducing aura untangles and rolls out in front of her like a red carpet. This is what she always wanted; she just hadn't known it yet.

"You always get what you want, don't you Moxxi? You'd better live up to your rep"

"Ha! Don't you worry your pretty little head about that sugar!"

Lilith takes Moxxi's other hand Moxxi strides forth with the duo in tow. Lorelei is well accustomed to doing the walk of shame, but this is a strutting walk of pride! she can't wait to get on her ECHO later and call Rhys. You'll never guess who I've just shagged... as Moxxi leads them upstairs to her own bedroom she declares.

"We're opening late tonight."