Finding Her Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there looking at him she half expected Smith to get up and grab her. Standing there between his splayed legs she looked down at him for the longest time. That was when something inside her head clicked. Pulling back her right leg she swung her foot as hard as she could driving her toes into the large cock he'd been thrusting into her earlier. She wanted to smash his cock and those large balls he'd been so proud of, as over and over she kept kicking him with her foot until her toes began to hurt. Her shoe offered no protection for her toes but she was so angry and frightened she hadn't noticed the pain she was inflicting on herself.

After a few more kicks to his manhood she made her way back to the front door only to find it locked. For almost an hour her desperate attempts to open the front door failed. Despite how hard she tried she was unable to turn the simple thumb latch with her arms bound like they were. She had even tried to operate the latch with her mouth, only for her efforts to end in failure. When she was about to give up it dawned on her to try the sliding glass door. She knew Roger usually kept it locked, but she figured she had nothing to lose. It was at least worth a try. If all else failed, she thought she could break the glass, but she knew doing that would be dangerous. The broken glass could very easily cause severe cuts and she could bleed out right there next to Roger. To her delight when she pushed on the door it effortlessly slid open.

At first Nikki barely noticed the strong blast of frigid air that rushed in suddenly enveloping her naked body. The snow was drifting and was quite deep, but once she had made her way to the driveway she saw where Smith's car was parked. She managed to walk in the path Roger had cleared earlier, using their small tractor. He had cleared the snow to allow Smith to drive up to the house. The snow had filled in much of the path Roger had cleared. She guessed it was now between six and twelve inches deep as she made her way up the impossibly long quarter mile drive leading to the paved road that ran past the house.

The stilettos strapped around her ankles were what are referred to as 'strappy heels.' She had also heard them called 'Fuck Me Heels' since they were much more useful getting a man's cock hard and keeping it hard than they were as footwear for a girl to walk in. The heels consisted of a thin leather sole with a single narrow strip of leather across her toes and a matching strap that buckled around her ankle. They wouldn't have been so bad had it not been for the impossibly high heel. They were pretty and very sexy, but were meant for walking short distances in warm weather on a hard dry surface. They were worse than useless in the snow. The thin sole did protect the bottom of her foot from the gravel but the large chunks of gravel buried under the show were not easy to navigate with the very narrow spike steel heel.

Nikki had made it almost to the paved road when the cold that seemed to have transformed her feet into blocks of ice became apparent to her. She later wondered how she had been able to endure the wind and cold as long as she had. She then surmised it must have been because she'd been in shock from all that had happened. Up until then she had barely noticed the severe cold.

As she neared the road her fear was she would have to walk down the paved road for miles before she found anyone to help her. She knew, even during the summer, the road was not heavily traveled. Now, with the winter blizzard, the traffic was almost non-existent. She was determined to do whatever it took to survive long enough to find someone who could help her. Her mind started playing tricks on her as she began to fear the possibility of being found by someone who might come looking for Smith.

Upon reaching the road she stood there in the blinding snow for a moment. The realization of her dire circumstances made her aware of the fact she had almost no chance of surviving in these conditions. As she was about to collapse into a large drift of snow she saw the lights of a large semi-truck approaching slowly through the blinding snow.

From the cab of the truck the driver was sure his eyes were playing tricks on him. He knew what he was seeing was not possible. It had been much too long since he'd had a woman and just within the reach of his headlights was a naked woman standing there with her arms bound behind her back. As he got closer he saw a bright red ball in her mouth.

Still sure he was losing his mind he carefully applied the brakes stopping his truck a few feet from where she stood. He had heard stories of how men of the sea claimed mermaids would lure the wood ships toward the rocks causing them to hit the rocks and sink to the bottom of the sea. He wasn't very confident this vision he was seeing wasn't a similar hallucination.

As the truck began to stop, even in her condition, Nikki she knew she must be quite a sight. She even wondered if the driver would see her and if he did would he pass on by such a strange sight. The nipple clamps Smith had screwed tightly onto her nipples remained exactly where he had put them. They no longer hurt and she assumed this might be due to the loss of blood flow to her nipples along with possibly the freezing cold winter air.

Later she would laugh as she remembered thinking if the driver would stop she would let him do whatever he wanted to her if he would just let her get into his warm truck. There was no doubt in her mind she would gladly suck the driver's cock or even let him fuck her if only he would let her in his truck where she could get warm while he had his fun with her.

She was now shivering uncontrollably and was afraid she might lose her footing and fall back into the snow. She thought it was the wind, but then realized it was the loud hiss of his air brakes. It was the sweetest sound she could ever remember hearing. She was afraid to let herself believe he had spotted her and was stopping for her.

Almost like it was a dream she saw the driver's door of the truck fly open and a giant of a man stepped down from the truck. She saw him approaching her cautiously with a look of confusion on his face. In his hands he was holding a blanket. It felt like he was moving in slow motion, but he was in fact moving as fast as he could. When he was closer she heard him say, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." Looking at her shoulder he asked, "Is that your blood? Are you hurt?"

The extreme cold had numbed her ability to think. She was able to shake her head, letting him know it was not her blood. Satisfied he wasn't going to cause her additional injury he quickly and carefully wrapped the blanket around her before sweeping her off her feet, cradling her in his arms. He hurried as fast as he could, without slipping and falling, back toward his truck. Unable to climb the steps with both arms holding her he looked into her eyes and said, "I'm sorry, but I have to put you over my shoulder to get us both up the steps and into the truck."

After seeing her nod her head to let him know she understood, he effortlessly shifted her body placing her waist at his shoulder draping her across it. Holding her legs securely in place by placing one arm across the back of her thighs he used his one free hand to grab hold of the vertical bar and pull them up the steps and into the cab of the truck. He had obviously never used the bar to pull himself and a girl draped across his shoulder up the steps, but he did it effortlessly as if this was something he did every day. When they were both in the cab of the truck he pulled the door closed then carried Nikki between the seats back to the sleeper area behind the driver's and passenger seats.

There he gently removed her from his shoulder and lay her on her back on top of an unzipped sleeping bag he used on top of the mattress. She watched as he made some adjustments on a control panel as he turned the heat up on high. When he had finished she instantly felt the blast of hot air as it began filling the sleeper compartment.

The blanket he had wrapped around her fell away from her body as he reached behind her neck to unbuckle the strap holding the ball gag in her mouth. When he had the ball out of her mouth her teeth began chattering from the cold. She was barely able to speak and this is when he asked, "What happened and whose blood is that on your shoulder?"

Rather than answer him she twisted her body to show him her arms. Then with considerable effort said, "My arms. Please my arms."

Seeing the binding holding her arms secure behind her back, he saw the four leather straps securing a wide leather arm binder around her forearms. Pulling a knife from his pocket he wasn't about to take the time to unbuckle the straps. The knife was sharp and easily sliced through the leather straps. As he this this Nikki said, "It's not my blood."

With her arms finally free she was aware of the fact she was naked, but she was too cold to care. She wanted the nipple clamps removed and was attempting to loosen the screw on one of the clamps by grasping the knurled knob with her fingers. She quickly discovered her fingers were too cold and were shaking so badly she was unable to get a good grip. The trucker saw what she was attempting to do and said, "If you don't mind I can help you with that."

Looking into his kind eyes she was still having trouble speaking and simply nodded her head releasing the clamp. She watched as his he took hold of the clamp with one hand and with the large fingers of the other he began to slowly loosen the screw. As he was doing this he said, "My name is Jack. You're one very lucky girl. I don't normally travel this road, but an avalanche is blocking the route I normally use on this run."

Moments later when he had the clamp removed the blood began surging into the abused nipple tissue causing intense pain that was much worse than when Smith had put them on her. Nikki cried out in pain, grabbing her breast. She was massaging her nipple trying to relieve the pain as Jack began working to free her other nipple.

With both clamps removed she would later describe the pain she was feeling in her nipples as feeling like what she imagined it would feel like if someone was slowly slicing them off with a dull knife. Looking at Jack, now with tears in her eyes, she said, "Please suck on them, they hurt so much."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please."

Taking the sensitive feminine flesh into his mouth he was surprised how cold it felt in his mouth. He could tell by her response what he was doing was helping suppress the pain. Soon Nikki said, "Thank you, that feels so much better. Please do the other one." She moved her hand away to allow him access to her other breast. He only sucked on it a short amount of time and appeared to be embarrassed by what he had done.

With her hands now massaging her breasts attempting to relieve the pain from the nipple clamps and cold, he pulled the thick unzipped sleeping bag she was sitting up around her shoulders totally enveloping her entire body, with the exception of her head, in the thick warm cocoon of the sleeping bag. Looking into her eyes he said, "That should help warm you up. I'll call the Sheriff and get an ambulance out here." He looked into her eyes for a moment then turned to grab his mobile phone.

Nikki listened as he gave the Emergency dispatcher their location. It was then that he began relaying questions and answers between the dispatcher and Nikki. By this time she was beginning to get her shivering under control and tears were flowing down her cheeks as Jack listened to her explain by saying, "There are two men back up the road. They are inside the house, and both are dead." As she was explaining all this to Jack she could hear him on his phone relaying the information. Just before Jack hung up Nikki heard him say, "No, I'm not going anywhere. We'll both be here waiting. Please tell them to hurry, she's been out in the cold and I'm very concerned about her."

After disconnecting the call, Jack placed his hand on one flap of the sleeping bag and before proceeding asked, "Do you mind if I take a closer look at your shoulder? I just want to make sure you are okay."

Nikki wondered if this was where he was going to want to fuck her. Every man she had met recently had wanted to put his cock in her mouth, pussy, and even her ass. She nodded her head, giving him permission to expose her body once again.

He pulled it back exposing half of her body. Looking at the blood on her shoulder he said, "Earlier you said that's not your blood, are you sure?"

Nodding her head she said, "Yes, I'm sure. It's the blood of the man who saved me."

"He must have been very brave and loved you very much," said Jack. He then found a clean paper towel and wet it with water from a partially filled bottle of drinking water that had been in a cup holder next to his seat. He began gently scrubbing her shoulder slowly removing the dried blood. While he was doing this Nikki responded to his comment.

"I'm not sure how much he loved me and he certainly did a lot of things wrong, but deep down I'd like to remember him as being a good man when it mattered the most." Looking at Jack she said, "You're a very good man too and you also saved my life. I want to thank you. If you'd like to fuck me, you can. I really don't mind."

Closing the sleeping bag back around her, Jack wrapped his arms around the sleeping bag with her wrapped up inside it. Hugging her tightly he said, "No Baby, you have my word nobody is going to lay a hand on you as long as you are with me. There is no way I'm leaving you until I'm sure you will be safe." Making sure she was wrapped up tight inside the thick sleeping bag he said, "Keep the sleeping bag wrapped around you and try to warm up. You let me worry about what happens next. I promise, you are safe and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you."

Nikki looked at him and he could see her big beautiful blue eyes beginning to water up with tears as she said, "Sir, thank you so much. You are very kind, but I'm not sure if I'll ever feel safe again."

Chapter 9 -- Road to Recovery

With the conditions of the road as bad as they were, several minutes passed before a sheriff's officer and two detectives were able to get to them. The ambulance arrived a few minutes later. When the ambulance crew found the men and confirmed they were both dead they turned their attention to Nikki. She was taken to the hospital while the detectives worked the crime scene well into the night. Jack followed the ambulance in his truck.

At the hospital Nikki was treated for frostbite and hypothermia in addition to abrasions to her nipples caused by the clamps. The Sheriff detectives wanted the medical staff to collect evidence for what they called a 'rape kit' but Nikki told them she hadn't been raped. She explained while at first she had not wanted Smith, she later consented to Roger giving her to Smith. She explained she had willingly tried to do everything he had asked of her. She had willingly tried to please him sexually.

They explained what happened to her was still rape even though she hadn't fought Smith, but she said with Smith now dead there was no reason for the evidence of what occurred to be collected. It was only then that they agreed to stop pressuring her for the evidence. The doctors did conduct a thorough internal exam and confirmed while she did have some minor internal abrasions in her vagina, she had suffered no serious internal damage. She had a severely bruised shoulder where she had landed on the floor when Smith pushed her, but her most serious health issue had been caused by her walking through the snow up to the road.

Nikki later learned a search of documents, found in Smith's car, revealed the name he was using had been an alias. She would never know this had been just as Roger had suspected. They found evidence to prove Smith had been in the business of selling girls as sex slaves and Nikki confirmed he had told her he'd done this before numerous times. She explained everything he told her after placing the gag in her mouth. The detectives were able to confirm Smith used an underground auction site set up specifically for the purpose of selling the girls. Although they were unable to determine who had set up the site they were fairly confident it hadn't been Smith. This meant there were others involved in the same activity.

Two days later a twin engine turbo-prop aircraft registered in Smith's real name was found at a nearby airport. If there had been anyone else with him they were long gone by the time the aircraft was reported abandoned at the private airport. Secured to the floor of the aircraft, in the cargo area at the back of the cabin, they discovered a cage, similar to a large dog kennel. It was of sufficient size to easily hold a female Nikki's size or even a little larger. A metal lock box containing a bottle of Ether along with rags, padlocks, and additional bindings was also discovered in the aircraft and was located near the cage.

Despite their efforts, detectives were unable to identify or locate any of the girls they believed he had sold in the same manner he had told Nikki he was going to sell her. Detectives were able to identify bank transactions indicating large sums of money being deposited into Smith's bank accounts; however, the origins of those transactions had been well hidden and were never fully identified. The web site Smith used disappeared, but officials felt sure only the web site had gone away, not the auctions. They suspected it had gone further underground and was continuing to operate under a different name.

The video, captured by the camera on the tripod in the bedroom, of Nikki and Smith, was located near Smith's body. It was secured and turned over to a Federal Prosecutor for safe keeping. While the video was never seen by the general public, thousands of erotic as well as pornographic photos of Nikki, taken by Roger, were found on the data cards Roger used in his cameras. Many of these photos Roger had published online for anyone with Internet access to be able to view.

In addition to those of Nikki, photos of other girls were also found. The girls in those photos were never identified. Based on the number of photos of these other girls, authorities felt sure Nikki was the first girl Roger had photographed and marketed the photos as he had done. They felt the other girls were most likely girls, possibly even girlfriends, who had posed nude for him simply for fun. Nikki would later wonder why he had never mentioned any of these other girls to her.

After being released from the hospital and there being no criminal charges filed against Nikki she contacted and reconciled with her mother before returning home. Nikki did ask the detectives, working the case, for Jack's full name and how to contact him.

She remembered seeing him once while she was in the hospital. As she was being discharged one of the nurses made the comment, "There was a handsome young man who came in shortly after you arrived. He kept bugging us wanting to know how you were doing."

Nikki asked, "What was his name?"

The nurse smiled and said, "He said he was a friend of yours and he said something about being a truck driver. I believe he said his name was Jack, but I could be mistaken." She looked at Nikki and said, "I shouldn't say this, but I could tell he was someone special who was very concerned about you. He practically lived here in the waiting room. He was constantly wanting updates on how you were doing. In order to get him to leave us alone, it was probably the second or maybe the third day you were here I let him into your room for just a couple minutes so he could see for himself that you were okay."

Nikki's eyes began to tear up and the nurse said, "I hope that wasn't a mistake. I stayed in your room the entire time he was there. I wasn't about to leave him in there alone with you."