Finding Her Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki liked the photos of Roger's cock in her, but wasn't a fan of the other photos where objects were penetrating into her body. She continued to pose for them because Roger kept telling her how beautiful she was and how guys all around the world would be seeing the photos. He kept telling her how these same men would see how beautiful and sexy she was. As the photos became more risqué he stopped mentioning how men would be looking at the photos while jerking off imagining they were fucking her, or how some would very likely be shooting their loads of cum onto the photos of her. While these thoughts excited him he didn't think they would have the same effect with Nikki.

The original site he had first sold the photos through eventually sent him a formal notification stating his most recent photos were crossing the line into what they considered to be pornographic rather than erotic. They explained they were interested in the types of photos he had submitted earlier, but if he wanted to continue along the path he was currently pursuing he should market them to other sites that might be interested and more appropriate for that sort of content.

Without first discussing it with Nikki, Roger contacted a few of these sites and found a couple who, especially after they had seen photos of Nikki, were eager to get the sort of photos he was currently shooting. They also suggested he consider making himself available to do custom work for their clients desiring specific personalized images. They explained these customers would often send lingerie they wanted the model to wear for the session. They said some had even more specific requests the site was willing to receive and pass along to Roger.

Roger had been surprised when Nikki didn't seem to be hesitant to do these types of poses. Soon Nikki had an abundance of sexy lingerie. All lingerie the clients sent for her to wear in the photos was hers to keep after the shoot. Roger and Nikki were both surprised when realistic dildos began arriving in the mail. They were sent by clients wanting photos of Nikki with the dildos inserted into her body. She was even more surprised how many wanted a photo of the dildo inserted into her ass. Another frequent request was a series of Nikki fucking herself with the dildo, some of which had the customer's name written in black marker on the toy. They wanted to see their name in the photo with the toy partially inserted in Nikki.

Roger didn't hide the fact he enjoyed the requests for the anal insertions. They found the photos were better and it was easier for Nikki to insert the dildos into her ass after Roger had fucked her ass first to open her up. At first Nikki wasn't a huge fan of having Roger's cock in her ass, but they seemed to be fucking that way more than with him in her pussy. She began to enjoy having things in her ass and found she didn't dread it nearly as much as she had at first. She also began to experience regular orgasms when Roger put his cock in her ass. She had never been able to have an orgasm with any of the dildos in her ass, but Roger's cock always felt good.

Some of the dildos they received were much too large for Nikki to be able to get them into her ass. They eventually found the largest she could take and measured the circumference of it. Once that was done Roger would ask ahead of time for this measurement of the dildo the client wanted to send. If it was larger he'd let the client know she could take it in her pussy, but not her ass.

Roger learned a large number of the dildos they received had been made from custom cast molds of the client's actual erect penis. He asked and learned a cylinder would be filled with a thick plaster like liquid. The customer would cover is erect penis with something to prevent the plaster from sticking to his skin. He would then insert his erect penis into the thick mixture and hold it there for the short amount of time required for the plaster to solidify. The man would then pull his penis out and the mold would be allowed to set up completely. Once properly cured liquid latex would then be poured into the plaster mold and be allowed to set up. Once this was done, for an additional charge the client could return and using special paints that would penetrate into the latex, the artist would transform the latex replica into what would be an exact replica of the man's penis.

When the dildos were sent to Roger he would take photos of the client's realistic cock in Nikki. The result was a photo that when cropped properly could be made to look like the client had been actually fucking Nikki when the photo had been taken. The truth is, with one exception, Nikki never met a client in person. She understood their fantasy and did her best to give them the realistic photo they wanted and were paying very well to have.

The thing that kept Nikki continuing to willingly pose for these photos was the outrageous sum of money clients were willing to pay for these custom fantasy photos.

The images Roger was selling of Nikki were bringing in enough money Nikki had stopped looking for a job and Roger had been able to quit his job at the pharmacy. Their bills were all current and they had even built up a very healthy bank balance as a cushion if the numbers of orders they were receiving should ever fall off for some reason.

Roger kept everything, especially the bank account, in his name. Nikki trusted him and never questioned his reasons for doing so. Whenever she needed money or wanted something he made sure she got it. The photo sessions became so frequent, if they were not expecting visitors or planning on leaving the property, Nikki would dress in one of several sexy short satin robes Roger had purchased for her.

At the end of summer, as fall and then winter moved in it started getting too cold for Nikki to wear the same robes. She then began wearing full length flannel robes. Even when she began wearing these she hardly ever wore anything underneath the robe. Roger liked for her to be naked and ready for him whenever he wanted her. He never wanted her to wear anything that put marks on her skin. Anything tight, such as a bra, was always avoided.

Roger laughed and told her she was the least expensive woman he'd ever met when it came to buying her clothes. Other than her robes and a few sexy clothing props, she had very few other clothes he had purchased. She had lots of sexy lingerie sent to her by customers and even some fans. She didn't need much in the way of regular clothing since they seldom left the property the farm house was built on.

Chapter 3 -- Unexpected

Nikki remembered the day Roger received and opened a package he'd been expecting was the day everything changed. Nikki watched as he opened the package and extracted a sexy quarter cup satin and lace bra with a matching G-String, and garter belt. A pair of thigh high lace top fishnet stockings and stilettos with a five inch heel were also in the package. The package wasn't all that much different from other such packages clients had sent. It wasn't until he handed her the package and said what he did that she got her first clue this was going to be a much different session that any she had done up to this point.

When Roger passed the opened package to her, he said, "You'll need to put this outfit on tomorrow. One of our best clients is coming here for a visit. He wants to see you wearing this."

When she had first seen what was in the package Nikki had expected she would be dressing in the sexy clothing then would begin to strip as Roger shot photos of her doing a striptease for the camera. Never before had any of the clients, who purchased photos of her, met with her or Roger personally. Now she was learning the client would be in their home. The normal practice was for Roger to shoot the photos and then complete any touch-ups he thought were needed. He'd then upload a copy of the digital images to an account in the cloud where he'd give the client access to the files. Sometimes he would burn them to a DVD and mail the disc to the client.

Nikki knew this would be an indoor session since it was the middle of winter and the weather had turned incredibly cold preventing them from doing much outside. There had been a couple clients whose fetish was seeing a nude woman forced to be out in the snow. She didn't particularly like these photo sessions, but the clients paid very well for photos of her freezing in the snow. When she saw the contents of the package Roger had opened she had been imagining posing in front of the fireplace while wearing the sexy clothes. She would lay on the fake bear skin rug Roger owned. She had done these poses before and had liked how they turned out. The roaring fire behind her had come out well in the photos.

Outside the snow was now quite deep and she was a girl who much preferred the warm beaches near her home in San Diego. She loved the scenic mountains of Colorado, but going outside into the snow was something she preferred to avoid, even when fully dressed.

As much as she disliked being naked in the snow she thought even that sounded better than what Roger had just mentioned. To be sure she heard him correctly she asked, "What do you mean? Did you mean he is coming here? We've never had a client come to the house."

"That's exactly what I said. One of our clients, a huge fan of yours, wrote me asking if it would be possible for him to spend some time alone with you."

Holding the package he'd just handed her, Nikki held it out saying, "You just told me he wanted to see me wearing this stuff. Now you're telling me he wants to spend some time alone with me. Please tell me I'm wrong and this doesn't mean what it sounds like."

"You know I think you are gorgeous, but he's certainly not coming this far just to look at you. You're not stupid. You had to know eventually a client would want to spend some intimate time with you."

"By 'intimate time' what you mean is he wants to fuck me. I can't believe you agreed to let him have me. Further, I can't believe you agreed to this without talking to me first. Roger, I may be a lot of things, but I'm not your personal whore you can just pimp out to anyone with a cock and a pocket full of cash."

"That is where you are wrong. You are exactly what I say you are. This man has purchased a shit load of photos of you. He's paid us a lot of money to be able to see images of your sexy body. I personally don't think it's too much for him to want to touch that sexy body he's already paid so much to see in the photos."

"Touch is one thing, but you know as well as I do that he has much more in mind than simply 'touching' me!"

"That may be true, but what is also true is he will be arriving tomorrow and you are going to be the sexy little submissive wench he's seen in all those photos he's purchased."

Nikki was stunned. She had never seen Roger act like this. Sure she had let Roger take photos of her that she hadn't wanted to pose for, but he had always made the photo shoots fun and after every session they almost always had enjoyed some incredible sex. Roger was very good when it came to fucking her and providing her with amazing orgasms. She had known him only a few months, but over that short amount of time she had developed serious feelings for him and felt as though she was falling in love with him and him with her.

He then asked, "Do you remember that very large realistic rubber dildo a client sent us a couple months ago? It was the one you had trouble getting in your pussy because it was so thick. The client who sent that is the man who will be here tomorrow. He paid us very well for the photos of that buried deep in your pussy."

"Okay, so he paid me to put that unrealistically large thing inside me. What does that have to do with him coming here tomorrow intending on fucking me?"

"I learned after I sent him the photos, the reason he sent the dildo was because it was one of those the guys make of their own cocks. He sent it wanting to see if it was possible for you to get it in your pussy. That is when I learned the dildo had been made from a mold of his own cock. When he saw in the photos that you were able to get it in, he told me no woman as petite as you had ever been able to take as much of his cock as you did."

"There is no fucking way I'm letting a man with a cock like that anywhere near my pussy. The dildo was bad enough, and I thought it was fake. You remember how much trouble I had getting that damn thing in me?"

"Yes I remember, but you did it and you can do this. We can talk about it later. Just remember he's offering a shit load of money for this opportunity."

Nikki said, "You can talk all you want, but on this, I'm not changing my mind!"

Chapter 4 -- The Client

Roger understood the plans for the following day and the thought of what he had arranged, made him want Nikki one more time. The problem was she had been so upset he didn't argue with her when she insisted on sleeping in her own bedroom. He was now feeling regret regarding the plans he had arranged. The problem was everything had already been set into motion, and cancelling now was out of the question.

Roger was well aware if the client did show up, as planned, in less than 24 hours he would once again be alone in the house. Nikki was very upset, and she wasn't even aware of the more serious agreement Roger had made with the client. He knew regardless of how he felt now this was one agreement he would never be able to back out of after allowing it to reach this point.

Other than the first few days she had been living with him, Nikki had slept with Roger every night she'd been with him. That night she didn't sleep very well. Thoughts of the client coming to their house simply because he wanted to fuck the girl whose photos he'd likely jerked off to many times, kept her awake most of the night.

Despite how upset she was at Roger, there were a couple times that night she had considered swallowing her pride. She thought about going to his room and crawling into bed with him thinking maybe she could use her feminine charms to convince him to cancel his plans of allowing the client to have his way with her for an hour or two. Each time she considered doing this she changed her mind. Her pride prevented her from giving him the satisfaction.

As the clock ticked off the minutes and morning drew closer she managed to eventually drift off to sleep for a few minutes of much needed sleep. Then she smelled the aroma of two of her favorites, frying bacon and hot coffee.

When she made her way into the kitchen she could see she had startled Roger. He had been at the counter stirring orange juice with a wood spoon. He turned and could see she was dressed differently. Despite the chill inside the house and the frigid temperatures outside Nikki wasn't wearing the warmer long flannel robe she normally wore during the winter, instead she was wearing one of the sexy short satin robes she usually wore only during the summer. Roger was almost certain underneath the robe she would be naked. He smiled to himself sure she was wearing the robe for his benefit. He figured her plan was to attempt to seduce him and try to convince him to call off the client's visit. What she didn't know was it was too late to cancel the visit and there was a lot more to this visit than he had revealed to her. Turning toward her he said, "You look as sexy as ever. Take a seat and I'll have breakfast ready in a couple minutes."

He poured her a cup of coffee, placing it and the small glass of orange juice, he'd been stirring when she had first come into the kitchen, on the table for her. He then put an egg, fried just the way she liked it, on a plate already containing a slice of toast and two strips of bacon. Nikki had expected a fight with Roger, but instead was pleased to see he must have changed his mind and was trying to make amends for their fight the day before.

Despite the fact she was feeling the chill of the lower temperature in the house she had worn one of the sexy robes she knew he liked as sort of a peace offering. Her plan was to eat breakfast then do whatever she could to convince him to call off the activities he had planned for the day.

The coffee was hot and delicious. The orange juice, while it wasn't fresh squeezed, was the kind she liked. Fresh squeezed contained pulp and Roger knew she preferred the orange juice with lots of pulp. To her it made the juice taste more like it was fresh squeezed; so this was almost as good.

What she didn't understand was when she had entered the kitchen Roger had been stirring the glass of juice. This struck her as odd, but she figured he must have been stirring the pulp even though he'd never done that before.

After placing the food on the table he watched as she drank the entire glass of juice. She then took a couple sips of the hot coffee before she began eating the bacon, toast, and egg he had prepared. He sat at the table with her and began eating his own breakfast. He asked her if she had thought about what they had discussed the evening before. She said, "You mean about that freak you told could fuck me?"

"He's not a freak and like I told you, he has given us a lot of money for the photos he has purchased of you. Like I already explained, technically you've already had his cock in you back when you put that replica of his cock in your pussy."

"Maybe so, but what you've apparently agreed to let him do is a lot different. I don't understand why you would agree to let him have me like that. I agreed to the photos even though I didn't want to do them, but this..."

Roger said, "If I remember correctly you ended up having fun posing for those photos. I believe once you accept this is something you need to do, you will enjoy it as well."

"Like I said, this is different and I'm certainly not your whore. I'm not even your wife." Knowing she had started off wrong she softened her attitude and said, "Honey, you know I only want your cock. You know you can have me anytime and anyway you want me. I enjoy making you feel good and I thought maybe today you could fuck me in front of the fireplace. You can even fuck my ass and I know how much you enjoy my ass. Please, I'll do anything you..."

Roger said, "That's perfect. You said you will do anything. We don't need to discuss this any further. What I want is for you to make the client happy. We are not going to discuss it again. You will do it. I probably should have said something to you before I made the deal with him, but what's done is done and neither of us can change that."

Realizing she had not succeeded, with a huff in her voice she said, "That's just perfect!. The man has spoken and the little girl will do as she's been told! This sucks!"

As they continued to eat Roger kept an eye on her, watching her closely. She had almost finished her meal when she put her hand over her mouth and yawned. Shaking her head as if attempting to clear the drowsiness, she said, "I don't get it, I'm suddenly feeling..." Stopping and then looking at Roger her eyes got wide as she realized what he must have been doing with the orange juice. She managed to say, "No Roger! You didn't..." before going limp and beginning to fall out of her chair already fast asleep.

Roger lunged from his chair to grab her and catch her before she fell to the floor injuring herself. Lifting her into his arms he carried her into the third bedroom they never used. It was located at the end of the hallway and was fully furnished. The centerpiece of the room was a large brass bed. Earlier Roger had been in the room and prepared it for the client's use. He knew Nikki hardly ever went into the room and was hopeful she would remain out of it a while longer.

Laying her limp body on the bed he first removed the satin robe she was wearing. He then stood next to the bed a few moments looking at her naked body marveling at how perfect she was. He was remembering the many times he'd enjoyed that gorgeous body. He began dressing her in the clothes the client had sent. It didn't take long for him to realize it was much easier and more fun to remove a woman's clothing than to put it on her. This was especially true after she had been knocked out with a strong sleeping agent. A friend at the pharmacy he'd worked at had given him the powder. The friend didn't ask why Roger wanted the drug but did tell him how to administer it and how he should expect the person to whom he gave the powder to too react.