Finding Her Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiping the tears from her cheeks Nikki said, "You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I'm very happy you did what you did. Things couldn't be better."

Nikki now knew now, what she had thought must have been a dream, had actually happened. She remembered being aware of someone standing next to her bed. She even remembered him holding her hand. He'd been there only the briefest amount of time. She thought she remembered him kissing her cheek, but wasn't sure. Later when she was fully awake, she convinced herself it had been only a wishful dream. Now she was certain, being a man of his word, Jack had stayed with her until he was sure she was safe. Only after getting that assurance did he feel it was safe to leave her in the hands of others.

After she had been out of the hospital and had returned home to live with her mother Nikki used the information the detective had given her to write the first letter to Jack. In the letter she had thanked him for everything he had done for her. Over the following few months a steady stream of letters flowed back and forth between Nikki and Jack.

They arranged a date and location near where Jack lived to meet and talk face to face. Back in Colorado, Nikki was reminded despite what had happened to her there, how beautiful the mountains were in the summer. She had checked into the hotel and was waiting in a garden area in front of the hotel. She had been enjoying the mountain air when she saw a pick-up truck arrive. She didn't think much about it until she saw the driver step out and saw it was Jack.

She had told herself she would play everything by ear and not become overly excited when she saw him. All those plans were forgotten when she saw him. She practically ran over to him and threw her arms around the back of his neck hugging him as tight as she could. Jack put his arms around her hugging her. For the longest time neither of them spoke one word.

Glancing into the glass front of the hotel Jack could see their reflection and when he noticed several men looking at them he saw Nikki's skirt was pulled up partially displaying her ass cheeks. Lowering her feet to the ground he said, "Maybe we should go inside. Your skirt was showing a little more than you might have realized."

Nikki was blushing as she put her hand on the back of her skirt to hold it down. Looking up at him she said, "You've already seen a lot more of me than that."

It was now his turn to blush. He took her hand and they walked into the hotel. Jack got checked in then they went to the restaurant in the hotel where they ordered an appetizer to share. In the letters Nikki had written to Jack she tried to explain what had happened, but was now explaining in much greater detail what had happened in the days leading up to Jack finding her. She also told him what had happened the morning Jack found her.

She had thought about what she should tell him and what she should hold back, but in the end she held back very little. She admitted she didn't remember everything that had happened that day. She also told him how the detectives had been unable to locate any of the other girls Smith had mentioned. She knew Smith was not the man's actual name, but he would always be Smith to her.

She explained in detail the relationship between her and Roger and how she felt like toward the end he had remorse for what he had done. She explained her fear that he might not see her and drive on by, or worse yet see her standing naked in the snow and still drive by. When she apologized for what she had offered him he grinned and said, "Thinking back on that day I've kicked myself several times for not accepting your offer. It's not that often I find a gorgeous naked girl standing by the roadside. Then when I do, I get all noble and turn her down."

He was grinning as he said this, but Nikki knew if he had it all to do over again he would do exactly the same thing. He was one of the good guys. He was the kind of person who would never take advantage of anyone in that situation. When he had finished she said, "Well maybe there is still a chance for you."

"Nikki you are so special. You have been on my mind constantly since that day. I'll never forget how I felt when I found you. I've often wondered if it hadn't been for the avalanche blocking the road I normally drive, maybe nobody would have been there to find you in time. It gives me chills every time I think of the possibility of you standing there and nobody driving by. If you recall, the entire time we were there nobody drove by. We didn't see another car of truck until the Sheriff arrived."

Seeing and talking to Jack brought back so many memories of the day he had saved her life. The nurse telling her how Jack had practically camped out in the waiting room protectively watching over her and needing to make sure she was okay before he would leave, sent chills up her spine.

They were still in the restaurant talking when people began arriving for dinner. Jack suggested they stay and have dinner. As they ate Jack was reminded of the frightened girl he had saved that day in the blizzard. He was having difficulty connecting that girl with the beautiful young girl now sitting across the table from him. A day hadn't passed since leaving her at the hospital that thoughts of Nikki hadn't been on his mind. Since leaving her in the care of the hospital he had wondered many times what might have developed between them. There was no way he could have taken advantage of her situation. He remembered his strong desire to protect her. He was reminded how even then he realized just how beautiful she was, but it wasn't until he knew she was safe and her prognosis for recovery was good that he allowed himself to think about her petite nearly perfect naked body.

Sitting across from him, she now appeared to be fully recovered. He appreciated that she was wearing a very sexy outfit and was hopeful she had worn it for him. He was thinking if her intent in selecting her wardrobe had been to get his attention, she had been very successful. He had been fighting, unsuccessfully, to keep his arousal under control. Rather than seeing her as an abused fragile young girl who needed his protection, his thoughts were now different and much more carnal.

After they had finished eating he asked if she wanted to go for a walk. She gave him a grin and said, "It's dark outside and a little chilly. Instead of going for a walk, I'd rather go somewhere that we could talk more."

Jack grinned and said, "There is always my room?"

Nikki gave him a sexy grin then said, "That's sort of what I was hoping you might suggest."

Jack paid for their dinners then took her hand in his. As they walked toward the elevator he released her hand and put his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. Nikki felt butterflies in her stomach while they waited for the elevator. Once inside the doors began to close and her knees felt weak. As soon as they were closed Jack pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips hard against her mouth. He could feel her arms around the back of his neck as he hugged her tight.

Pulling his mouth from her he said, "I've been thinking about doing that for such a long time." Before she could respond his lips were on hers once again. Neither of them had noticed the elevator doors opening. It wasn't until they heard an older woman clear her throat that they looked and saw her and her husband staring at them, both with smiles on their faces.

Jack was embarrassed and quickly led Nikki out past the couple. Nikki heard the woman ask her husband, "Why don't you ever kiss me like that?"

She heard the man say something, but was unable to make out what his response had been. Her full attention was now on Jack. Once in his room the door had barely closed when he had her in his arms again. His hands had pulled up her short skirt. In each hand he was gripping a firm bare ass cheek. He lifted her off the floor and Nikki wrapped her legs around Jack's waist. With her arms behind his neck their lips were locked together as he carried her toward the bed.

Lowering her to the bed he pushed her onto her back as he slid between her legs to lay on top of her. They continued kissing as he rolled off her and onto the bed. When their lips parted Nikki began unbuttoning his shirt. With the shirt off she began working on his pants. He was kicking his shoes off and onto the floor while she was unzipping his pants. Lifting his hips she was able to tug his pants lower. Wearing only his boxers he sat up, removed his socks, then began to undress her.

With her blouse and skirt removed he began working on her bra. Pulling the garment away he was looking down at her firm breasts. They looked perfect and so much better than when he had first seen them practically frozen. Taking one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger he pinched one of her nipples eliciting a moan from her. He said, "I'm happy to see they recovered so nicely."

Nikki said, "That asshole put those clamps on so tight I didn't think my nipples would ever be the same again."

Jack was about to lower her thong when Nikki said, "You've already seen me, but I've never seen you. My turn now."

Releasing the thong he lay back and said, "That is only fair. Please, help yourself."

Nikki rubbed his very hard manhood through the fabric of his underwear. He felt long and thick. In her mind she was creating a mental image of what it must look like. She had waited and was in no hurry to lessen the suspense. For the longest time she continued to tease him. Eventually, unable to wait any longer, she began lowering his boxers until she had the garment down below his ball filled scrotum. She could see he was very aroused by the amount of pre-cum leaking from the tip. His cock was just as long and thick as she had thought. She always enjoyed the way the skin on a man's penis was so silky smooth yet under the skin the shaft was incredibly hard.

Gripping him she was unable to get her small hand even half the distance around the shaft. She stroked it glancing into Jack's eyes then back at his cock. Jack watched her with fascination as she kept grinning at him. He wanted to put it in her, but was forcing himself to give her the time she wanted. The last thing he wanted to do was to rush her.

Gripping his cock in one hand she leaned over to kiss him. When she pulled back she said, "I've thought about this moment so many times. Your cock is beautiful. It's so big and I want it so much. I have to taste you."

Jack watched as she slowly pulled back then laying on top of the bed with her legs pointed half way between the side of the bed and the headboard she lowered her mouth onto his shaft. She felt Jack's fingers on her inner thigh as she kissed his glans. Cleaning the pre-cum from her lips she then licked the remainder of the pre-cum from the end of his cock. While she was doing this she felt one of his hands slip between her legs then a finger touched her clit.

With his cock partially in her mouth Jack could hear and feel a groan of pleasure from deep within her. After only a couple more minutes his ability to control his need to have her consumed him and he moved her head to the pillows and pushed her legs up and back toward her chest. Taking hold of her legs she held them as he slowly pushed himself inside her.

Looking up at him Nikki whispered, "Take me, I'm yours."

Over the next two days they left the room to eat, but nothing else. Their passion for each other was intense. Nikki had been the one to break the spell when she mentioned reading about relationships like theirs that had begun under such extreme circumstances. She said most of what she read said the relationships hardly ever lasted the test of time.

Jack was devastated when Nikki told him she would always love him for saving her life, but that she had doubts whether or not they could make a life together. Before Nikki left to return to California, they agreed to keep in touch.

It was clear Jack was interested in developing a romantic relationship with Nikki, but he had decided to give her time to come to grips with her feelings. Both agreed they had feelings for each other and vowed to keep in touch.

Even before boarding the plane to return home Nikki was feeling remorse. It had been her idea to put things on hold, but it still felt as though her heart had been ripped out of her chest. When she was back home she discussed her feelings with her mother. Her mother suggested she might need more time to heal. She said if he really loved her he would be there when she was ready.

In the months that followed friends began telling her of finding photos of her online. She found several herself, that Roger had taken. Some of those she remembered him taking brought back fond memories, but some were associated with memories she wanted to forget.

The photos he took early on of her semi-nude and even a few of the tastefully done nudes were photos she was proud of and had even showed her mother. She could see back then Roger had the potential of becoming a successful professional photographer. Very few of the custom photos taken for specific clients were ever found. She was sure most still existed but were likely kept in private collections. Most of those photos she was hopeful she would never see again. They were the part of that time in her life she wanted to forget.

When photos were found, regardless of which photos they were, instead of reminding her of what almost happened to her, she was always reminded of the two men who had saved her life. One of those men she thought she had known, but she had always known there had never been a true love between them. The other had been so much different. He had been a real man and a true gentleman. He could have easily taken advantage of her, but instead he had been the kindest and most considerate man she had ever met. He was the type of man she hoped one day she would find and be able to give herself to. In her mind he was the kind of man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

She was in a mournful mood and her mother asked her what was wrong. When she explained her feelings her mother said, "It is your life to live, and I'm sure you will figure out what it is that will make you happy. Sometimes life's most important decisions begin with a small act. Whomever he may be, you will instinctively know it when you find your Prince. When that does happen, be careful to not let him slip through your fingers. You don't necessarily need a man to have a happy life; but if you are fortunate enough to find the right one who does... Well, Honey you know the rest. Once you figure all this out, I'm confident you will know exactly what you need to do. "

In the days that followed Nikki was sure the man she thought about each and every day was the one man who would be able to fill that hole in her heart. She wasn't sure why it had taken her so long to see this. He had not only been an incredibly lover, he was the man she had never dared to dream existed. He was the one man who hadn't taken advantage of her when she had been the most vulnerable, but when she had been ready he had been everything she could have hoped for, and then some.

She realized as each day passed, it was another day she could never get back. It was also one more day of her life without Jack. With her mother's words echoing in her ears she knew it was time to act. She decided she didn't want to live with any further regrets and had to at least let Jack know she was his, If he still wanted her. Taking out a piece of paper and with a pen she began writing. "Dear Jack..."

THE END