Finding Her Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger led Smith down the hallway toward the bedroom. He opened the door and stepped aside allowing Smith to enter the bedroom first. Both men were looking at Nikki and that was when Roger realized he had forgotten to remove the dildo from Nikki, as he had intended. As it turned out Smith thought it was funny Roger had stuffed her with the replica of his own cock.

Grabbing the front of his pants Smith adjusted his hardening cock then said, "You are just as gorgeous as I expected. I see you've already been enjoying my cock. Soon you will have the opportunity to feel the real thing in that sweet tight little pussy. I've looked at the photos of your sweet pussy so many times I've got it memorized.

Roger could see Nikki was smiling, attempting to do her best to appear excited for this man who was about to fuck her. Just then Smith turned to Roger and said, "If you'll start the video camera, I can take it from there. I'll let you know when I'm finished with her."

Reluctantly Roger turned on the camera, checking the focus once again. Making sure she was centered in the frame he pressed the record button, then said, "Enjoy yourself and yell if you need anything."

Smith was looking at Nikki as he waived his hand dismissively toward the door letting Roger know it was time to leave, by saying, "Yes, yes, yes. Go on and leave. I'm ready to begin my enjoyment of this sweet little morsel."

Roger didn't like Smith from the moment he opened the door and saw him. He was now regretting even more his agreement to sell Nikki to him. Making his way to his computer Roger logged in to his offshore account to see if Smith might have already sent the deposit money he'd promised. The balance in his off-shore account was showing only the initial deposit required to open the account. As Smith had said, no additional money had been deposited.

Roger knew Smith had done exactly what he had promised. He knew he had no reason to doubt the man would stand by their agreement and would pay Roger the money he had promised for Nikki. Still there was something about the man he didn't like or trust. He couldn't put his finger on what it was, but he began to consider the pistol his father had left him and his father's sage advice.

In the top drawer of the nightstand next to his bed Roger kept the loaded 45 caliber semi-automatic Sig-Sauer pistol his father had given him. There was something about Smith that had given him the creeps and was causing Roger to doubt Smith's commitment to their agreement. Roger then remembered his father's words regarding weapons. When it came to self-defense and weapons, Roger's father had said, numerous times, "Son, it's always better to have a weapon and not need it than to need a weapon and not have one." Given how Roger was feeling about Smith, he believed now was the perfect time to heed his father's advice.

Pulling the gun from the drawer he pulled the slide back enough to make sure he had chambered a round after cleaning it the last time he had shot the pistol. Seeing the shell casing in the chamber he slid the slide forward then slipped the firearm into the waistband of his pants. Pulling his shirt down over the butt of the pistol it would be accessible if he needed it, but at the same time concealed from Smith's view if his suspicions ended up being false. If this went as they had agreed Smith would never know Roger had the firearm.

Although he had regrets regarding what he'd done regarding selling Nikki, he had made a deal with Smith and was determined to stand by their agreement. If Smith didn't try something underhanded and kept his word, Nikki would become Smith's property; but if Smith did try to cheat him that would change everything. Roger would then be justified in canceling their agreement and possibly seeing to it that Smith didn't cheat anyone else.

Standing quietly outside the door of the bedroom Roger could hear the sound of the brass headboard banging against the wall. He could also hear Nikki telling Smith how big his cock was and how good it felt as he fucked her. Roger was pleased to hear she was doing exactly what he had asked of her and what she had promised to do. Hearing what she was saying did sadden him because she was doing this because it was what he had asked her to do. At the same time he was aware of the fact her words and submissive attitude was all being captured by the video camera and would be used against her. Roger was sure Smith would use her submissive behavior to help him drive up the price for which he would sell her.

The pounding of the bed against the wall went on for what seemed like forever. At some point Smith had apparently removed the bindings because Roger could hear Smith directing her into different positions on the bed. Each time he put his cock into her he would let out a groan of pleasure and Nikki would beg him to enter her slowly. Once he was fully inside her and it sounded as if she was fine the banging of the headboard against the wall would once again begin.

He heard Smith tell her, "That's it cunt, use that mouth and tongue. Taste your fucking cunt juice. Clean all of it off my cock and balls." A few moments later Roger heard Smith say, "You can do better than that. Take my cock all the way down your throat. Don't you dare let me feel those teeth touch it." He could hear Nikki choke and gag as she was apparently attempting to do what Smith wanted. Roger knew if the dildo was actually how big Smith's cock was, there would be no way possible for someone as small as Nikki to take much more than the head of his cock into her mouth.

The sounds of what was happening to Nikki were beginning to wear on Roger. He wanted Smith to finish and get out of the house, even if it meant taking Nikki with him. He kept telling himself she would be better off wherever she was going and he would be set financially, for life. He heard Smith yell, "I'm cumming bitch. Swallow every fucking drop or I'll fucking pistol whip you."

The comment got Roger's full attention. He wondered if Smith actually had a gun or was it just a figure of speech. Whichever it was he was glad the Sig was securely tucked away in his waist. Roger didn't want to be standing there when they came out of the bedroom, so he silently hurried back down the hall, where he waited.

Chapter 7 -- You Belong to Me Now

In the bedroom Smith had his cock shoved as far as possible into Nikki's mouth. When he began to ejaculate, semen shot out his cock and into the back of her throat. It took all her concentration to not choke as she made sure she swallowed every drop of his cum. When he had finished, she continued to suck on his cock making sure she got every last drop of his cum.

When he pulled back from her, he said, "I'm impressed! You were a damn good fuck! You were every bit as good as I imagined you'd be. Now open that pretty mouth wide. We aren't quite yet finished."

She saw he had the ball gag in his hand and understood what he was about to do, but she didn't have much choice. It took all her willpower to keep her mouth open and allow him to put that ball gag back into her mouth. He pressed hard to get it lodged between her teeth. He then buckled the strap behind her neck. As he was doing this she wondered why he had waited until now to use the ball gag. He'd already cum and would be leaving.

With the gag buckled she heard the zipper on the canvas bag he'd brought into the house being slid open. He was behind her and when she started to turn he said, "Turn back around. I'll tell you what you need to know when I'm ready."

Moments later he said, "Give me your arms." He pulled them behind her and bent her arms at the elbows. He then said, "Grip your elbows with your hands. I'm going to bind your arms. Just do as you are told. Don't move or give me any shit."

She felt what later turned out to be a wide leather arm muff, being wrapped around her forearms. Slowly the muff began to get tighter as Smith pulled tight and buckled four straps to hold the muff firmly in place. When he was finished she realized there was no way for her to now move her arms. When he turned her back around to face him she saw the evil grin on his face. She could see he was holding something in one hand.

With his empty hand he pinched her left nipple and rolled it between his fingers causing it to become hard. What he was doing actually felt good, but then she saw he had nipple clamps that were like small C clamps. A thumb screw with a knurled knob was used to tighten the clamps on her nipple. A chain connected the clamps together. When he had the first clamp on and had screwed it down tight enough to keep it from falling off he repeated the actions with her other nipple. With both clamps in place he looked into her eyes and said, "Now this is to remind you the next time you are told to take the entire cock into your mouth you are expected to do just that." This is when he twisted the screws much harder causing them to brutally crush her nipples. The ball gag muffled the scream that came from her.

Holding the chain connecting the two clamps in his hand, Smith said, "Listen closely, I'm only going to say this once. Your boyfriend out there sold you to me. You are now my property. Just so you know, I'm not a nice man, so don't test me. I sell pretty girls like you to men who can afford and desire to own the nicer things in life. You will make one of my clients very happy. I'm sure you will also make many of his friends and even his sons, daughters and wives happy with your body. I have an airplane waiting not too far from here, if we haven't been snowed in. We are going to leave here and I'll take you to my home where I'll set up the auction and you will be sold to whomever wants you the most.

"You better get used to pleasing lots of cocks and you will very likely be eating a lot of pussy. If you've never done that you will learn to enjoy the taste of pussy. It's quite tasty."

He laughed then Nikki watched him extract a handgun from the canvas bag. He stuffed the gun into his waistband. Looking at Nikki, he said, "Don't worry, this is not for you, unless you give me trouble. It's for your boyfriend if he should decide he wants to renegotiate the terms of our agreement."

Smith must have seen the look of confusion on Nikki's face, because he grinned and said, "No need for you to worry. You are probably upset he sold you so it might give you some pleasure to know your worthless boyfriend won't be getting one dime for you. He actually believes he's going to be rich, but paying shitheads like him is not how I became rich. Why should I give him any of the money? So what if he doesn't get paid. Who is he going to file the complaint with regarding not getting paid the money he was owed when he sold his girlfriend?"

He laughed then said, "Now we are going to walk out of here and you are to do exactly as you are told. You are worth much more to me alive than... Well I think you get the idea."

Grabbing hold of the arm muff he pointed her toward the door and just before opening it said, "Remember what you saw in my pants." He laughed then said, "No, not my cock. You will be seeing a lot of that before I have to send you to your new owner. Now be a good girl and you will not get hurt."

Chapter 8 -- Changes in Agreement

Roger had been waiting for several minutes before he heard the bedroom door open. Nikki was the first to step through the door. Except for the hose and heels she was naked. Roger wasn't surprised when he saw her arms pulled behind her back. He could see the ball gag he had used on her earlier was now back in her mouth. He also saw she had clamps attached to her nipples, but they were not the clamps he had purchased and left on the table for Smith. These clamps had to be something Smith had brought along. They appeared to be painful and he saw there was a chain connecting the two clamps. Nikki's eyes landed on Roger standing at the end of the hall and he could see they were filled with terror.

Standing immediately behind her was Smith with one of his hands on the arm muff style binder Smith had just put on her. In his other hand he held the video camera he had removed from the tripod. When they were close enough to Roger he tossed the camera saying, "How do you get the fucking data card out of the camera?"

Roger caught the camera and was opening the door behind which was the data card when Smith said, "Your bitch was a good fuck and she's every bit as gorgeous as you said. The thing is I can tell, while she's a damn good fuck, she's not worth anywhere near the amount we agreed on. I can now see I'm going to have to put some time and money into getting her trained properly before I'll be able to sell her to any of my customers."

"What the fuck do you mean?" asked Roger. "We have an agreement."

"Correction," said Smith. "We HAD an agreement. Now that I've got her, I'll have to assess her value a little more closely to be able to determine what she's worth. Don't worry you will get paid what I feel is a fair price, but that price will be based on her current level of training."

Roger was furious. He was sure Smith was trying to cheat him and most likely there would be no money coming his way. On the other hand this gave him the opportunity he had been wanting that would allow him to cancel their agreement. Roger said, "Then just forget it. Our deal is off. I'm not taking any less for her. Take that shit off her and I'll just keep her for myself."

Enraged and suspecting he was going to have to fight to retain possession of Nikki, Smith yelled, "Like hell you will! This bitch belongs to me now. I'm the only one who will decide if we have a deal or not. I'm not going to cheat you and like I said, you will get your fucking money. In the meantime I'll be fucking and training the bitch to get her to the point where I can sell her and make both of us some money."

Roger reached into the waist of his pants and quickly drew the pistol pointing it at Smith. This happened so fast Smith hadn't even realized what was happening until he was looking down the business end of the Sig. With all the women he'd acquired in this manner he'd never had anyone brazen enough to pull a gun on him like this. There had been a few who had firearms, but none drew the weapon with such practiced expertise. Smith was caught off-guard and did the only thing he could, which was to duck behind Nikki and use her body as a shield. The problem with this approach was Nikki was so small her body didn't offer him much protection.

Holding the gun steady on Smith, Roger said, "Let her go and you have my word you can walk out the door unharmed. We can forget this ever happened. Just understand you aren't taking her out of this house. Like it or not, that's how this is going to go down."

Roger knew his skill level. He had been lucky when he drew the pistol that he hadn't dropped it. His father had taught him how to shoot and he was a damn good shot once he got the gun out. As good as he'd been when target practicing with his father, he wasn't confident enough of his abilities to be certain if he pulled the trigger he would miss Nikki and hit Smith.

As he was considering his next move he hadn't expected Smith's next move. Suddenly Nikki had been thrust violently in his direction. With her arms bound like they were in addition to the severely high stilettos she was wearing, she lost her balance and was unable to control the trajectory of her body. Rather than knocking Roger off his feet, as had been Smith's intent, her body glanced off Roger and she fell crashing to the hardwood floor coming to rest on her right shoulder. She found herself facing toward the front door, away from Roger who was now behind her.

At almost the exact same time as she hit the floor she heard what sounded like one extremely loud gunshot. The extreme level of noise created left her practically deaf with her ears ringing. The stench of burnt gunpowder hung heavy in the air. Hearing what she was sure had been one gunshot she had no idea which of the two men had shot the other.

At first she was afraid to move for fear of what might happen. She feared the worst, which was that Smith had shot Roger. If that was the case she wondered if he would now shoot her or would he grab her and take her to his airplane like had been his plan all along.

When she had landed on her right shoulder she had no idea what was behind her. With her arms bound it was difficult to move, even if she had wanted to do so. Frightened out of her mind she would have screamed, had it not been for the ball wedged between her teeth. This was when she felt something wet grip her left shoulder. She felt herself being pulled back toward where Roger had been. She'd been rolled onto her back and was now looking up toward the ceiling. She was excited when she saw Roger's face come into view. He was smiling down at her, but she could tell something was wrong. In addition to the smile there was a look of pain on his face.

Glancing toward her shoulder she saw it had been his hand that had gripped her and rolled her onto her back. His hand was still on her shoulder, but it was covered with blood.

Looking back toward him she saw he was still holding the pistol, but now he was holding it against himself just above his stomach. He was clutching the pistol in his hand and she could see blood spurting out from around his hand and the pistol. She knew this was a sign Smith's bullet had hit an artery. This, she understood, was really bad. Her biggest fear was that Smith was going to appear and drag her out of the house at any moment.

Earlier she'd been so mad at Roger, but at this moment she saw him as her last hope and she knew he would not survive the gunshot. Seeing him clutching the pistol she remembered seeing it in the nightstand next to their bed. When she asked about it he had told her his father had given it to him. He told her he kept it loaded and that she was not to touch it. He promised to teach her how to shoot it, but had never gotten around to doing so. After that she had never opened that drawer again.

Her ears were still ringing, but she was now able to hear a little better. She started to ask him what happened but stopped when she felt the grip of his blood covered hand on her shoulder tighten. This was followed by what appeared to be his last bit of strength as he said, "I'm so sorry. This wasn't what..."

Due to the ringing in her ears she was overcompensating and almost shouting as she asked, "This wasn't what?" It was at that moment she saw his jaw go slack. His eyes seemed to go blank, but remained open. His eyes were staring directly at her, but she knew he no longer saw her or anything else. She knew he was dead. This was the point when her fear became the greatest. Roger was dead and she knew Smith had killed him. There was now nobody to prevent Smith from taking her and selling her or doing anything he wanted with her.

She lay there waiting for Smith to grab her. After what seemed like an eternity, and she hadn't heard or felt anything, she began to struggle in an effort to get up and on her feet. The heels strapped to her feet along with having her arms bound made the task extremely difficult. When she finally managed to get into a position where she could see back down the hall she could hardly believe her eyes.

Smith was lying in the hallway motionless, face up with his legs spread. He had a shoe against the wall on each side of the hallway. Finally managing to get up off the floor and onto her feet she slowly walked toward him. As she got closer she could see his eyes were also open and staring straight up at the ceiling. In the center of his forehead she saw a large hole she knew had to have been made by a bullet from Roger's gun. She now understood the single shot she thought she heard had actually been two shots fired close enough together they sounded like one shot. The two men had fired their guns and shot each other at precisely the same moment.