All Comments on 'Finding Home Ch. 04'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Hmmm...

Windy is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth. I don't like the way she's trying to manipulate Cassy. Then again, I am proud of Cassy for not giving in. It's going to be exciting to find out about Cassy's past and what's holding her back. I think her newfound feelings and confusion about her Master are very intriguing as well.

notmichellenotmichelleabout 13 years ago

I am really enjoying your writing, thanks so much for sharing it with everyone.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

Same here loveley story.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
peering into the abyss

I want to complement Xantu on the emotional trauma you are causing me with the strength and skill of your writing.

I have had some experience as a volunteer counseling abused women and children. Trying to get them public and charitable services, safe housing, etc.

Reading this series makes me feel sick realizing what's coming. I gotta keep reminding myself that this is fiction, just stories, fictional characters. But it is hard to disassociate myself and just accept the entertainment value of these stories. When I have bitter knowledge of the realism of the terrible events caused by predators who willingly destroy real-life victims.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous