All Comments on 'Finding Home Ch. 11'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Again

Another wonderful chapter to a lovely story.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Well...

...I'm still not sure they should have moved so fast into bringing someone else into the mix before testing out how Cassy and Master would be with each other alone since the changes they have made. But I have to say that the scene between the three was beautifully written.

notmichellenotmichelleabout 13 years ago

Perfect homecoming chapter. I typed it before and I'll type it again, this girl's got moxie!

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

Cool, gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What happened?

I have loved this story from chapter 1 even though it was so unrealistic but the last two chapters have slowly slid down from the pinnacle. If there was more than one more chapter I think I would just stop reading and find something else.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
impressive fiction to this point

I want to say that this storyline continues to evolve, growing in appeal to me. Remember this is fiction and a lot of readers lack the patience for the novella category.

I am guessing that the author is hinting at a polyamorous extended family. That does have a theoretical appeal to me, now that almost everyone whom I cared for and who cared for me are now passed away. I have known about {as an outsider not a participant} two extended families over the years.

The first, lasted a few years then split into two hostile factions but each of those managed to form new relationships and as far as I know, were successful as two separate polyamorous households.

The other extended family was a violent failure. I heard about them from an ex-member I worked with for a while. If I understood her correctly, there was a lack of consensus. Two or three people dominated and several of the women had been brought in reluctantly just to satisfy the demands of their husbands who wanted to participate. Failure was the best option, for the suffering and non-consensual sex, at least no one was murdered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous