All Comments on 'Finding Megan'

by RCPeterGabriel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just read both chapters straight through. I couldn’t put it down. Easily one of the best stories on this site. FIVE STARS! I would definitely apply for an apprenticeship!

TadDevoSrTadDevoSr5 months ago

Great addition to Finding Jessie. It seems like there is so much more "story" to tell. Both in the past and with the future generations, I look forward to it.

TadDevoSrTadDevoSr5 months ago

Oh, and apparently being a bit more vindictive than I would choose to admit. I maliciously wish that he would have put off fulfilling that final contract on Kain until their combined joining so that he could have had Megan join and help. Truly "drive the stake home" so to speak. Then again, he was the jerk bad guy in the first place mostly causing this entire issue, so? I'm torn, good story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCPeterGabriel@RCPeterGabriel
WIN A SIGNED COPY OF ONE OF MY NOVELS! CONTEST RULES: Correctly identify all references within the story "Hero Talk" and send the numbered list, in order, to me as private feedback with "CONTEST" in the subject field. NOTE: Some references may have more than one answer. I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finding Jessie Previous Part
Finding Jessie Series Info