All Comments on 'Finding Meridian Ch. 08'

by Meridian13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Much Improvement

I think that your writing has greatly improved and this chapter was much easier to read. I also love Trinity. She is absolutely hilarious. Can't wait for the next chapter.

lildragonlildragonover 14 years ago
Ummmm Ok?

That had to be the weirdest chapter I've ever read. Kinda liked it. Made for quite a laugh. It felt weird laughing so hard though after the darkness of previous chapters.

Meridian13Meridian13over 14 years agoAuthor
A different twist

I appreciate all the comments. I know the laughing in this one was different but there is more than enough darkness to come. I wanted to thank everyone for reading and for comments. More revelations come with the next chapter.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
lmao

I just loved this chapter!!! Everything before was a bit more serious and all, and it was great to be laughing at this! She should honestly not drink while taking meds, but then again... it could be very entertaining for us to read about again if she does :)

Please continue asap. I am dieing to know how the next morning at breakfast would be like :)

systmfkdsystmfkdover 14 years ago
lol with tears

so intrguing, and so freaking hilarious! loving it and cant wait for more.

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I have greatly enjoyed this series from the begining. I check back often to see if the next chapter is ready to read. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaover 14 years ago
Hilarious

This is an interesting series, however I think more editing could be done with your work before submitting it. There has been great improvements over previous submissions, though. Anyway, keep writing; this is really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Roflmao

I laughed so hard I cried over Trinity and the Medication/ alcohol incident. So far I have loved the series, and the plotline; but I think that you could flesh each chapter out more. Some things are just to condensed, but overall a good read.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 13 years ago
ROFLMAO

omg this cracked me up!!!!!! fantastic writing here loving the story so far the last page is just pure genius xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous