All Comments on 'Finding Mom Pt. 02'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Being desired often sparks arousal.

Latent desires often inspired by taboo actions lead to a vicious cognitive dissonance cycle. The true eroticism appears when both begin to participate.

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

As an author, assuming you call yourself an author, you don't seem to grasp the idea that your readers have one thing in mind - that is to get to read a more complete story entry that is intended to hold their interest. Short pieces of a story are not the way to keep a reader interested, this reader in particular! I will probably read your next submittal but am not likely to continue beyond that.

HJO66HJO66over 2 years agoAuthor

@grayge37 - Or you could always just wait until it is finished and read all of it at once, but that is totally up to you, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An extremely wordy offering. Are you working for word count or to offer a readable, enjoyable story?

The length is fine, it is the pace that drags on and on.

How many ways, more, might I demonstrate your style?

Outline your story, identify the characters, build the situation and give the readers that which you have delayed.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I find the sexual awakening of a repressed female interesting. As an avid reader of mother/son incest stories, I find this story unique in its structure. The gradual awakening of the repressed mother and undoubtedly the son may provide an interesting light to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not much to it waiting on the incest just a 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES