All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 01'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was nice, well written, but very short. I suggedt of you want 5 star ratings you make the next chapters several paages longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. The rarest stories here are ones that show a woman’s real feelings, not just the usual bdsm scenarios. It’s ok if it moves at your own pace, I want to know what Elizabeth is feeling and where this takes her

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

I couldn't agree more that it is too short. This was originally written as a "prologue" of sorts. I have the next several chapters ready to go and just need to verify formatting and add a few notes, and you will learn so much more about Elizabeth, her feelings, insecurities, personality, life, and her slow and gradual understanding of bdsm and the bdsm world. Thank you both for your insight and comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the chapter because it reflects your desires and your introduction promises more. Knowing it comes from your yearnings and how you’d like your life to be makes it extremely provocative. Keep writing

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Very well written. The perfect start for a journey of discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Looking forward to reading more. I’ve always thought that the 50 Shades books/ films were a prime example of “how to fuck up a bdsm relationship”

Tess (uk)

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Not too short for me, having read it as just that, a prologue. And it gets 5 stars from me on those terms, the steamy setup. You're a lovely writer (and editor, an underrated commodity around here). Moving on to 2.... Thank you.

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

Prof_Master - thank you for the compliment and 5 stars; I hope you enjoy the rest of Elizabeth's journey!

Tess (uk) - that was my original reason for writing this, though I wrote it mostly for me, I always had the idea that Fifty Shades was a horrible introduction to BDSM.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

I found this a great, short introduction to your series around bdsm. I’m looking forward to catching up on all the subsequent chapters and hopefully getting a good understanding of your thoughts and feelings around entering into the world of bdsm - will this be with Jonathan or with the faceless stranger that has entered your thoughts??

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

Wiz1002 - I could tell you, but I don't want to spoil anything. Read the next few chapters and all will be revealed!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Beth, my question was purely rhetorical and I was not expecting you to answer it any other way than via the next chapters, which I’ll be keenly looking out for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES