All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 02'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

The lack of sex in this segment is actually refreshing. I come to these pages to find something more than masturbatory fuel that is fully engaged by the third paragraph and leaves me totally unsatisfied mentally. You mentioned most of the comments, and stories are by men. I am male, Dom, and "mature," The one thing I really enjoy when reading this kind of material is an insight into the female mind set. What makes a submissive so willing to go against societal norms? The male writer simply can't do this, although they all try. In my view, most fail miserably. I have now read two of your chapters and I am captivated. Thank you for sharing.

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

Cybersleuth - thank you very much for you insightful and complimentary comment. This is exactly what I'm trying to achieve. I have actually been writing this story for several years, off and on. I wrote it more for myself than anything, but as it developed, I had an eye for publishing it here, to see the reaction it would get. I'm overwhelmed at all the different people it has attracted, and the different reactions to the story. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy the full story!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 1 year ago

I'm a bit late to the party and catching up as fast as possible. I'm actually one of those folks who find negotiations sexy (the heroine mentioned it in the first chapter). It's foreplay for me really. When it comes to writers gender, I have stopped presuming anything cause I've been surprised mightily a few times. Some are more interested by sexual biology and others by how our brains work... I'd say the more you know about both and the better the story. I love how cautious lisa is. In this world us women sadly have to be cautious especially online.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES