All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 03'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

This is my first intro into this series. Very hot. But, I’m not going to like waiting for the next chapter!,, I am dripping now. This is torture. Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fascinating.

Tess (uk)

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

A thought occurs to me: I wonder if E is an unreliable narrator of her unhappiness in her marriage, that it is "over," simply because she is consumed with the sexual energy of the new & exciting. Maybe I'll find out...

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

Prof_Master - the story intended to relay that Elizabeth and her husband Jonathan were having issues long before her adventure began, having grown apart in their relationship, focusing on different things, and especially never having started a family (which Elizabeth desperately wanted, even if she did speak up for herself as strongly as she should have). Jonathan even apologized for never starting a family with her. As indicated in the story, their separation/divorce was amicable, with both of them realizing that they had grown apart and were heading down separate, exclusive paths. Thank you for the comment and stay tuned to see what eventually becomes of Elizabeth.

To Tess (UK) and Vodiodo69 - thank you for the comments and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 1 year ago

I must say she's braver or more desperate than me. I would never submit on the first date even for the yummiest Dom out there.

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

TalkSexyToMe -- I absolutely agree, and if it were me, I would spend quite a bit more time fully checking out and getting to know a dominant before submitting to them, as I wouldn't want to end up as a victim of something more insidious! However, I doubt people would want to read 10 more chapters of Elizabeth checking into every aspect of Aaron, meeting him over and over again, and all the normal things we would do to ensure the dominant is correct for us and that we are safe! (Moral of this comment: If you are a female (or even male sub) out there looking into a dominant, do your homework and stay safe!).

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

Magnificent and masterful... I do so enjoy reading the female perspective when I sense earnestness over entertainment. Particularly, when the author gives the male reader glimpses into her visceral reactions contrasted with her objections owing to social programing. The well written "is vs should" internal battle is an arousing read. Kudos...

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 2 months ago

I am intrigued by the pace you’ve set for the story and the insights into Elizabeth’s development as a potential member of the bdsm lifestyle. Perhaps her loveless marriage has prepared her for the future of pain and ecstasy. I’m really enjoying this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES