All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 04'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The slow build up and detailed settings are great, but what I find the most interesting is the realistic female point of view, without the usual overworked bdsm standard things. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am enjoying your story as it unfolds. Please keep writing.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

I need more chapters, please. Don’t leave us hanging here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I posted on your first story that each chapter needed to be longer to do justice to your writing. I am glad to see that this is now a good length and very happy to give it 5 stars, which I rarely do.

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for commenting, and especially for the rare 5 star rating. When I began writing this, I wrote this for myself, not sure whether I would ever publish it. I'm very glad I did, but it is quite a lot of work, wanting to edit it and make it better and better each time I re-read each chapter. That said, I have about 20 chapters total, with all but 2 or 3 completely finished. I upload them as fast as I can, but it takes several days for Literotica to run their scans before publishing. I make sure I have a chapter in queue always. I look forward to finally finishing everything and hearing what everyone thinks! (And yes, Chapter 01 was supposed to be a short Prologue of sorts to set the story in motion ... I should have just merged it with Chapter 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think one of the better parts of this chapter is that she broke up with her husband. As a personal preference if I were in her shoes I’d be doing all of this with my husband. It packed a massive punch of realism into the story. I’m not keen on stories of partners cheating on each other, IMHO if you’re going to have extra marital sex then it’s best to be open about all of it.

I know plenty of people enjoy cuckold stories and that’s fine if that’s what you enjoy, I’m not bothered either way. I just don’t like the humiliation aspect, but again for those who enjoy it that’s great. I’m a big fan of consent, I think it’s sexy.

Curious to see where this leads. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

Tess (uk) - That was one of my main reasons for including the separation/divorce -- I would never cheat myself, so Elizabeth would not either. There's also the safety aspect for any Dom, such as Aaron in the story, in that jealous, uninformed husband can cause trouble. Now, if my husband were into this and wanted to be involved, then great! But for many of us out there, this type of interest doesn't sit well with our partner, so we are left to reading and writing out our fantasies here ...

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

Each chapter is another big step for Elizabeth as she engages in new experiences, well written. Solid proof that the most important sex organ is the brain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES