All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 16'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally! Another wonderful installment. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love love love this story. Looking forward to the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there is more to "come"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please no more f2f. Would love to see how Beth and Aaron getting back together.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

I hope she degrades her next time. I very much liked her being asked what she wanted or needed. Or hoped for. More of that please. Reluctance, admittance, taken further.

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all, and yes, there is more to come! Good news and bad news, though. The 'bad' news is that the next installment will be the second to last one, with the final chapter and epilogue to follow very shortly thereafter. I hope everyone enjoys the final chapters and the wrap up. If you haven't yet, please email me through my account here with any recommendations and reviews! I love to hear from everyone and have started several email discussions with those who have written. Also be sure not to send as Anonymous, as Literotica won't have an email address from you and I won't have any way of responding!

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

This is a great chapter, Elizabeth is learning about the exquisite art of pain and ecstasy, being caned while giving oral sex is a wonderful experience. You’ve done an outstanding job of describing this experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES