Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 18-Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

EPILOGUE

The rest of that night passed, which naturally included lots of love making (and I do mean, lots!). I won't bore everyone with the details, as I'm sure everyone doesn't want to hear how many times we told each other 'I love you' and how many times we had normal, vanilla sex. It was incredibly emotional for both of us, but as far as reading about it, it would sound fairly routine.

Anyway, at some point during the night, after pulling up the sheets and snuggling together, we fell asleep in each others arms. When I awoke the next morning, Aaron was already awake, but just laying behind me, with his arms wrapped around me, his body pressed against mine. It was one of the happiest mornings I can ever remember. I had slept like a baby.

I spent that weekend with Aaron at his home. Not only with Aaron; with Jacob, too.

Ah, Jacob! I couldn't finish this without talking more about Jacob. I've mentioned how sweet of a little boy he is, and I can't think or talk of him without a smile coming to my face. When we arrived at Aaron's home that first weekend, Jacob came running up to us. I thought he was coming to see Aaron, but when he came running up to me instead, and he jumped in my arms, I almost cried on the spot. I was so happy to see him and so overwhelmed with emotion, I just held him and carried him inside. I had not only fallen in love with Aaron, I fell in love with Jacob, too (as if that wasn't obvious).

It is now just over six months past that night where Aaron and I confessed our love for each other, and I achieved my 'Mount Everest.' I haven't even thought about trying to achieve it again, and I'm not sure I could do it, even if I tried. Just like the mountain, this is something that you only need to do once to have it live in you forever. Plus, what if I tried to do it again, and failed? Would I then be so concerned with achieving it again, that it would then be an unhealthy obsession? No, it wasn't anything I ever needed to do again, and I was more than happy that it was Aaron who was able to bring that out in me.

That's not to say that Aaron and I haven't played the dominant and submissive at all. Aaron's home actually has a special, secluded room devoted to this purpose. Certainly not all the time, but now and again, when the mood strikes us (and after Jacob has gone to sleep), we head to the private room. Whenever we enter that room, we both assume our roles, like we do when we attend Society functions. He is my Master in everything, and I am his submissive. I trust him completely.

We were married last month in a small ceremony, after my divorce became final. Actually, we were married in two small ceremonies. One was with family and friends as the official, legal ceremony.

The other ceremony was a little more private and personal, held at the Society mansion for a few select people. It was over the top formal in dress, and while the men all had their usual tuxedos, the style and elaborate details of the women's dresses made it almost like Cinderella's ball. Miss Oeaux made it (though I'm not sure how she broke free of her duties on such short notice), and Miss M and Roderick were there. Mr. F and a few of his submissives were present, and he created a beautiful shibari display showing them off, each one a twisted link of a chain, all of them together forming a ring, symbolizing the circular wholeness of our vows. Of course Vance and Brooke were both there. Vance ended up being Aaron's 'best man' while Brooke was my 'maid of honor.' There were others guests, too, people we had met and talked to while at the Society, though I might not have mentioned them here before.

It was half a celebration of marriage, half a celebration of master and servant. Rather than the loving vows of a standard wedding ceremony, we recited the vows of dominant and submissive, him swearing to administer and protect me, and keep my safety forefront in his thoughts, while I swore to obey him and be dutiful in my service to him. We had a formal dinner afterward, with dancing like what you would expect at a formal ball. Some stayed the night at the manor, while others left to return home. Aaron and I went home that night, back to Jacob, so we would be there for him in the morning.

At first, I thought about leaving the Society, but Aaron and I have maintained our membership. We don't attend events as publicly as we did before we were married, though. Aaron is still the dominant known to all as Mr. A, but he no longer seeks or trains new submissives. Similarly, I still attend as his submissive, but everyone knows we are married and we are there strictly for each other. We certainly talk and interact with everyone, and discuss things with everyone as far as activities and interests go, but we play alone.

Additionally, I've taken on a new role as a mentor of sorts to new submissives, helping guide them on their path as they explore this realm for themselves. Some who come are experienced, and though I help them get acclimated to how the Society works, I often learn things from them in their approach to bdsm and submission. However, I think I do best for those who have had little to no experience. For them, like it was for me, it was a strange new world, hidden and even shunned by 'normal' people. I love to talk to them and help them understand that their feelings, their desires, are just as normal as anything else, and that here, they can express and enjoy their desires among a group of people who share the selfsame interests and desires.

As for me, I no longer work for my former law firm, instead now working with Aaron and his staff on any legal concerns that might arise with his consulting group. It is barely a part time position, and it allows me to be more of a full time mother to Jacob while still being with Aaron and helping his consulting group with their operations.

In writing all of this, I hope to have shed light on what it means to me to be a submissive, at least based on my own experience and understanding. One could talk to ten different subs and probably get ten different ideas about what it means to be a submissive, and what interests they have in being a sub. As I originally thought, it was so very different from that movie that has garnered so much attention.

So for me, this life altering change came completely by chance. It was due to one sleepless night so long ago, and watching something on television that raised my interest. If I had simply dismissed it as a passing thing that night, and never taken another step, just think how much different and unfulfilled my life would have remained.

Finally, I wanted to leave and end my recounting of all of this, hoping it has shed some light for everyone on what could be in store for them. I encourage everyone to try the unexpected, to go for their dreams, in whatever form they may take. It's funny how even the little choices one makes can have such resounding effects! I wish all of you the same hope and expectations in your endeavors that I have had in mine. If I had never checked out that first website, spoken with the mysterious online stranger, then I would never have the husband and family that I do now.

Family ... that word has new meaning, for even as I sit and write and finish this, I just found out something today, something beyond my wildest dreams. I'm pregnant. Jacob is going to have a little sister!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I want to thank everyone who read this completely through and voted on the story. It has been as much of a journey for me as it was for Elizabeth.

Many of you have commented on what you did and didn't like, and I appreciate that. It gives me an idea of what people out there are looking for in a story. I realize that it was no surprise that Aaron came back in the end. I didn't really intend it to be a surprise, as the story is called "Finding Mr. Wright" after all, and it was always written to be a romance/love story, with a bdsm twist. However, their 'separation' was necessary in not only Elizabeth's journey, but Aaron's as well. Had he known all along what to do, it would have seemed silly and too easy and as a result, unbelievable.

In any event, I would still love to hear from everyone regarding what you did and didn't like about the story. If you write to me through Literotica, I will respond to you personally, as I have already done with many who have already emailed me. However, you can't just send an 'anonymous' message! If you do, I will not have any contact information to email you back.

If you do send a message, let me know what you might like to read about in the future, as I'm always searching for ideas on new topics. For now, I'll probably leave Elizabeth and Aaron alone, as I think they deserve their time together (though I've thought of going back and re-writing the story from Aaron's point of view -- that would be much shorter and maybe give some insight into his approach and thinking, though it will be a challenge to write it from a male point of view). I've thought of writing something much darker and harsher, possibly involving Brooke's time before she met Vance, or even something involving Miss M or Miss O with other submissives. However, right now, I'd prefer to do something completely separate from the Society, and probably much shorter. That's why I'm asking for ideas!

Also, in letting everyone in on my feelings and ideas, this was written very much in response to how horrible a story the initial movie portrayed. As I mentioned in the beginning, I never watched the sequels to Fifty Shades, so if they did better in those, I would not have known. However, the first movie assumed that men are the abusers and women the victims. I always wanted to dispel that myth and write something of my own showing the other side.

Finally, and again, I hoped you enjoyed Elizabeth's journey. As I mentioned in the beginning, she is me, my alter ego, and this story was very much my fantasy, wishing it could come true, but unable to do so with my current work and social environment. For everyone out there, man or woman, who reads this, I hope it has helped each of you understand that there are those of us in the world who have like minds, and not to be fearful if your desires aren't perfectly aligned with the social grain.

In the end, though, open up to someone, even if you have to do so anonymously through the internet. Once you talk to someone and build a satisfying level of trust, you never know where it might lead!

Elizabeth D.