Finding My New Dom

Story Info
Dom Sub introduction.
1.4k words
4.05
6.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers

He was a friend of a friend. I remember Chris sending me his picture and saying that he would be the perfect match for me. But at the time I really couldn't see it, sure he had a beautiful beard but I just wasn't into him. By the time we met, we were both dating other people and I felt a weird pang of jealousy shot through my chest when I saw him hugging that girl. I definitely was attracted to him, even if it was just a little bit.

We basically never spoke until the one day we randomly exchanged numbers and then before I knew it we were planning group hang outs at his house. Until one day it was just the two of us, all alone and I didnt feel like pretending that I didn't want him.

We sat on the couch watching a movie, our legs touching ever so slightly. But those small brushes made me want to feel his hands on my legs, between my thighs. He looked over and caught me staring at his lips and he bit them, teasing me. I wanted to feel his lips and teeth on my skin.

I looked away, I couldn't stand all the teasing. He wanted me to beg. I wouldn't. He inched closer and put his hands in my hair, tugging lightly. I covered my mouth stifling the moan that threatened to escape.

So he pulls a little more but I still don't give in. He pulled me forward and I fell over his lap, I grip the chair handles tightly as he pulls my skirt up to expose my ass. He doesn't go easy on me, slapping my cheeks as hard as he could. I bit into my lips until I almost drew blood. But then suddenly he stopped when I was dripping wet, begging for more with my moans.

We both wanted to go further but I was in a weird place with my relationship ending and I wasn't ready to dive into anything else. He let me up and took me home.

The next week, we found ourselves alone again, this time he left a tie next to me and I picked it up and rubbed it all over my face, openly showing him I wanted to feel it against my skin and he tied my hands while we watched a show. Then we had a few drinks and I followed him into his room, I wanted nothing more than to be in his arms.

Things got out of control when I went into his room, he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately at first, then our desires took over and I bit his lips. I ran my hands up and down his body. He pushed me on the bed and started spanking me.

"Take your shorts off," he said his voice raspy with desire.

"You can still spank me with them on," I said, knowing fully that I would never be able to resist him if I took them off.

"All I can feel are your jeans," he said , so I obliged and took them off. Arching my back and braced myself for his spanking.

His hands came down hard on my ass cheeks, hitting each cheek harder than the next, then to soothe me he would run his hands between my thighs causing the most tantalizing sensations, then he would return his focus on my cheeks abusing them until I was dripping wet and begging to be fucked.

I couldn't control myself any longer, once he was done spanking me, I snuggled up to him and kissed him roughly. Sucking on his bottom lip and then biting him as much as I could. Then I straddled him and started grinding my hips into him as hard as I could. He understood and took his pants off, then he took off my undies. He ran his hands up and down my wet sex. I shivered and in turn, he took his pants off.

"Should I get the condom?" he said, getting off the bed.

'No I can't go that far with you," I said, he nodded. Then I got off the bed and kissed him, touching his large member. Then I got down on my knees and took it in my mouth, sucking as hard as I could. He was so big he could barely fit in my mouth but I couldn't get enough of his cock.

I relished in the sounds of his moans. Then I returned to the bed and he joined me. I straddled him again this time rubbing my wet sex on his member, it felt so good.

Then I bent over, again rubbing the tip against my entrance. That proved to be too much for him and he entered me swiftly.

It was painful at first, but I relished the thought of him inside me. Thrusting inside of me as hard as he could. Then he turned me over, and I stretched out my legs so that they rested neatly on his shoulders. Then he entered me once more, fucking me harder than I could handle. I cried out in pain and he kissed my forehead, releasing my legs, I wrapped them around him and he continued his assault on my wet pussy, stretching me in ways I have never been stretched. He fucked me with wild abandon, the mixture of pain and pleasure rose to a crescendo and we both erupted. He filled me with his sperm and I didnt object. He kissed me and then pulled out slowly. I missed his giant dick as soon as he left me. He took me in his arms and we layed there together for a while. I was spent.

During the ride home I told him to give me some time, he understood. I didnt mean it, I want him to fuck me again even though it hurt.

Two weeks later I found myself over at his apartment.

"Strip," he said and I obliged.

Then he tied my hands with his tie behind my back.

He led me into the bedroom, his hands were at the back of my neck. Any touch for him made me gush.

Once we were in his room he positioned me on his knees, he slapped his dick across my face and rubbed it against my mouth.

I stuck my tongue out, licking him every chance I got.

Finally he forced his dick into my mouth and I sucked on it hungrily. I took as much of it in my mouth as I could, gagging when he persisted in trying to shove more than I could handle.

Choking me with his giant cock. He released my hands so I could touch him freely and I cradled his balls massaging them lightly as he fucked my face.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I started my attack on his balls, sucking them and licking them feverishly.

He moaned and grabbed a fist full of my hair, pushing my face further into his balls, I continued my assault until he dragged me up by my hair and shoved me on the bed. He tied my hands again and placed me on the bed.

He ordered me to bend over, exposing my ass and bare pussy to him, I felt so self conscious but I wouldn't dare disobey. He slapped my ass again, and fingered me roughly causing me to moan.

Then he slid into me, stretching my walls with his giant dick. I was in pain but I tried to adjust. He pulled in and out of me slowly and I longed for him to ram his cock into me.

"Master please," I begged.

He slapped my face and I relished in the sting I felt.

He rammed into me, jolts of pain ran through my body. I could hardly take it but I was on the verge of my first orgasm.

He reached over me and roughly grabbed my nipples and I squeezed him with my lips as much as I could.

"Stop that, I won't last much longer if you do," he said and I ignored him and squeezed him until we both came.

He pulled out of me and released my arms. I laid next to him kissing his lips softly. He rubbed my arms and kissed my cheek, the one he had slapped earlier.

There were no words to be said, he was my new master.

pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers