Finding My Sexual Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There that was a good job well done, it will make a big positive difference to the absorption of oils when we do the rest of the massages over the coming days. I hope it didn't hurt too much and I am pleased to see you enjoyed it. I suggest that you relax prior to lunch, and I shall see you this afternoon for your first massage."

"Thanks, I am not sure that I will have that done again but it was interesting, and I did get quite aroused. See you later." I did take Angela's advice and rested up on my bed as I felt a little tired and I was also aware, as I rested, that my belly, buttocks and groin felt very smooth and relaxed.

I went down for lunch at 12.00 and it was delicious consisting of a starter of mixed fruit juices, followed by a pasta and salad dish accompanied by various breads and crackers. Whilst it did not appear to be a large meal it was certainly sufficient for me. After lunch I decided to go for a swim but did not follow this with a sauna as I was to have a steam session after the massage. I arrived at the massage room just before 16.00 and Angela was waiting for me, greeting me as I entered. In the room was a massage couch and what appeared to be a large rectangular wooden box that looked a bit like a coffin. Angela saw me looking at it and said "Don't worry that is the steam box which you will use after the massage. Just before we start here is the Plan for the rest of the week. You will see that in the mornings I have set out a one-hour session and these are to help with the libido and genital issues and the afternoon sessions designed to help with the general state of your health, aided by the diet that you will have whilst here. You can take the Plan away to have a look at but please get back to me if you have any questions. You will find in your room a description of all the massages in the information pack. Right this massage, called Udvartana, is a deep tissue, herbal paste massage to detoxify the body and it will involve the whole body. It is best done with you naked on the couch, but if you would like me to cover you I shall. After the massage you will get into the steam box with the paste still on you so that the herbs can be absorbed into the body. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes, I am, and I do not mind being naked as you have already seen the whole of my body, in fact I am quite looking forward to it," and as I said this, I took off my robe and laid on my stomach.

Angela started at my left foot and slowly massaged the paste into my foot and then up my calf. She was massaging quite deeply using her thumbs and applying pressure with her whole hand. She moved from my calf to my hamstrings and spent more time here working over the entire back of my leg. This included the inside of my leg, and I felt her hands caress my testicles as she moved into my groin. Next, she did my left buttock and pressed deeply into the tissue covering the entire area including into my crack where she traced up and down it, easing off slightly when she got to my perineum. She then moved to my right leg and repeated the whole process, again caressing my right testicle and massaging deeply into my buttock and working the crack. When she had completed this she said, "I am just going to work in your crack now to loosen off the area around your tailbone as this often holds a lot of tension for most people," and she worked on that area with her thumbs going right down to and around my anus. Having finished there, she then worked on my back right up to my neck and deeply massaged the entire area. I had to tell her to ease the pressure a couple of times particularly around my shoulders and into my neck. Angela said, "I have finished here and left the paste on the back of your body ready for the steam so you may find it a little uncomfortable when you turn to lie on your back, so I suggest you turn over and wriggle around slightly to find the best position so I can do your front."

So, I turned over and did as she said and soon found a comfortable position. Once I was in position Angela said "I shall work in a similar way on your front, but as it has fewer large muscles than your back, please tell me if I am going too deep, particularly when I get to your belly. I shall also do your arms this time and shall finish with a light massage on your genitals. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes, I am, and I shall tell you if it is too much for me."

Angela started again at my left foot and spent a lot of time doing every part of it and I had to tell her to ease up when she did the arch as it hurt. She then did the shin and, once again, I had to tell her it was too much when she ran up the side of the bone. She then moved to my thigh and worked hard on this including up the inside of it. As she did this, so she caressed my testicle again and then moved over my hip which she worked for some time also. She then repeated this on my right side which did not hurt as much as the left, until she reached my groin. When she did this I jumped and said, "Please back off Angela that hurts a lot."

"Where does it hurt and what sort of pain?"

"It hurts in the groove of my groin going into my perineum and the closer you get to my groin the more it hurts."

"OK I shall note that and work on that area more as we pass through the week. Does it also hurt as I move up across your hip?"

"No that is ok, no pain there."

"OK I am now going to do your arms and chest and then move back to your groin. As before if it hurts, please tell me," and she started on my left arm at my shoulder and worked down. When she reached my hand, she worked in the palm and then on each finger. Having finished my left Angela did the same with my right and then moved to my chest. She started in the centre of my chest and worked out and up to my neck in a circular motion. Slowly she worked into the area between my nipples and then focused on each one. First the left moving in decreasing circles around it until she was at the aureole and then onto the nipple itself. Then she moved to my right and did the same here. Angela followed this with a very gentle stroking of the two nipples together and I nearly jumped off the couch with the arousal that went straight to my groin and my penis started to grow. She continued this until my penis was standing vertical from my groin and as she massaged my nipples, so my penis swayed from side to side. Angela then pinched my nipples and then moved down over my chest to my belly which she massaged in a clockwise circular motion going right across my pubic bone so that my penis moved even more, waving from side to side. After a short while she moved her hands to my perineum and massaged here again in a circular manner getting right up under my testicles and as she did this she said, "I am now going to do each testicle briefly and then your penis."

Angela took my left testicle in her hand and gently massaged it cupping it in the palm of her hand and then did the same with the right testicle. By this time my penis was leaking copious amounts of precum which was running down the glans onto the shaft. "This is a good sign that you are fully erect and leaking, it shows that you still have a fairly good sex drive, but I shall check that more fully tomorrow. I am now going to briefly massage your penis," and she grasped it in her left hand and lightly rubbed the frenum and then moved to taking the glans into the palm of her hand and gently rolling around it. I was getting very close to orgasm as my penis bucked in her hand until she released it and said, "Ok that is enough for today, can you get down from the couch and into the steam box and lay down on your back." I got up and lay down in the box as requested which was shut down over me so that I was encased in it and Angela switched on the steam whilst explaining that "the steam will now heat up your body opening the pores so that the oil and herbs will be absorbed into your skin. I shall leave you for twenty minutes but if you want to get out prior to that then please call me." Angela then set about tidying the room and putting things away. She briefly left the room and when she came back opened the box to let me out. "You need to take a shower to get off the remainder of the oil and herbs and to clean up generally. The shower is there, and towels are on the hook. When you are finished and dried off, I suggest you go back to your room and rest. It may not feel like it, but this massage and steam will have taken a lot out of you as it is so intense. Make sure you drink plenty of water for the rest of the day and get a good nights' sleep this evening. Finally, please do not masturbate today as I shall be working on your genitals tomorrow morning to assess the strength of your libido."

"Ok I shall not do that and will look forward to tomorrow. Will it be all right if I go for a swim and sauna after snack later?"

"A walk or a swim is fine but please do not go to the sauna after having the steam as it will be too much for you. Please also make sure you rest. I shall see you tomorrow, bye."

I went back to my room and sure enough by the time I took my robe off and lay on the bed I felt very tired, and I quickly fell asleep not waking until 20.00 so I missed the snack but went for a walk for 30 minutes then came back to my room, watched some television and then fell asleep again before 22.30 and slept until 07.00 the following morning.

I got up had a shower and went down for breakfast which was as the previous day except that this time I had a different herbal drink which I quite enjoyed. After breakfast I went for a walk to clear my head and prepare for my 11.00 session which, Angela said, would involve my genitals and be focused on strengthening my libido. At 11.00 I was in massage room I sat in front of Angela. "Good morning, John, I hope you had a good nights' sleep and breakfast and that you are looking forward to this mornings' session which will focus on your libido and specifically your prostate. As you may know your prostate is the organ which helps with the production of sperm as it produces the fluid that envelopes the sperm when you ejaculate. I checked it yesterday and found that it appeared to be normal in size, but I suspect that it has been affected by your lifestyle particularly the alcohol you have drunk and by the sedentary lifestyle you have been living for the last six months. When you do not get much exercise the blood supply to your genitals, that is penis, testicles and prostrate, reduces which means the oxygen supply is low and this can give rise to the build up of sediment which I found in those organs. Also, because you have had virtually no sex in the last six months it means that the sperm has lain dormant in your body and its rate of production has dropped. So, I aim to start to correct that by removing the dormant sperm and kickstarting its production and I shall do that by milking your prostate which involves me stroking your prostate with my finger. It is likely that you will get an erection and ejaculate when I do this. Do you have any questions?"

"Well, I have never heard of this, but I have trusted you so far, so I am happy to continue to do so. However please stop if I ask you to."

"I shall, so please take off your robe and get onto the couch, kneel up and put your arms onto the couch so that your bum is in the air and open your legs to give me access to your penis and testicles. Once I start, I shall use my left hand to hold and massage your penis and testicles and insert the middle finger of my right hand into your anus to massage your prostate with a special oil as lubricant."

I got into position, which felt very exposed as I heard Angela put on a surgical glove and, once she was ready, I felt her rub some oil onto my anus and then slowly inserted her finger. At first there was quite a lot of resistance and Angela said, "Please try to relax your muscle and let my finger in." I did as she said and once it was in then I could feel her getting deeper until I felt her begin to massage my prostate sliding over it with the ball of her finger. At first it felt quite strange, and I wanted to pee, but nothing happened, then slowly it began to feel pleasurable, and I could feel by penis start to grow and become erect. As this happened Angela grasped my penis in her left hand and began to slowly masturbate it pulling the foreskin right back and taking hold of the glans as she did so. As she massaged my prostate my arousal increased, and my penis started to pulse until I had a mighty orgasm and ejaculated for what seemed to be forever. When I did ejaculate Angela said "OK I shall continue to massage your prostate and your ejaculation will slowly subside, but I shall continue and as I do, I shall start to milk it so that all the accumulated sperm and fluid comes out. This is likely to take a few minutes so please say if it gets uncomfortable. I shall try to catch the sperm in this jar so that I can evaluate its quality and assess your libido."

Angela continued to massage both my prostate and penis and it was very arousing but slowly it became a little uncomfortable so I said, "I think you should stop now as it is getting a little sore and my pelvis is aching." As Angela stopped and withdrew her finger from my anus she said "There you certainly produced a lot of sperm and fluid after being inactive for so long, but the quality of the sperm is poor and typical of a prolonged abstinence from ejaculation. As I was massaging your penis, I was able to feel that it became less gritty which means that I was able to remove some of the sedimentation in them. I suspect the same is true for your testicles, but I shall be able to confirm that tomorrow when I give you a more general massage of your scrotum and perineum so, please do not masturbate again today. I have finished for now but please rest when you leave here and make sure you drink lots of water as that will have taken a lot out of you, even if it does not feel like it. In fact, I suggest you do nothing until our afternoon session which will be a Vishesh, which is a deep muscle massage. It stimulates circulation and invigorates your metabolism, helping with digestion and to remove toxins from the body. It also helps with tiredness, lethargy and mood fluctuations. I hope you enjoyed it, and I shall see you at 16.00 in this same room."

"OK, thankyou Angela, I do feel a little tired so shall rest as you suggest and see you this afternoon."

I got back to my room and lay on the bed and fell asleep, waking up just before lunch was due. So, I had a shower and then went down for lunch which was similar in format to the previous day yet very enjoyable. I had quite a lot to drink at lunch including a delicious fruit drink in addition to water. After lunch I, once again went to my room and rested, giving me time to reflect on the last two days, which had not been as I had expected, but very enjoyable. I was very surprised that Angela was a qualified Ayurvedic doctor and that she was the one doing all the treatments, even though she did tell me in advance that this was a pre-opening trial week. I was even more surprised at the nature of the sessions I had had so far. I had allowed Angela to massage my genitals, remove my pubic hair and give me a prostate milking, all of which I had enjoyed (although the hair removal hurt a little). Then there was Angela the lady who was about my age and very attractive and she was getting to me!

Just before 16.00 I met Angela in the massage room. "Hi, James, nice to see you again, I hope you rested and had plenty to drink. This afternoon is a Vishesh massage which is a deep muscular massage with warm, medicated oil. I shall be doing long massage strokes up and down your body and local deep massage, particularly on the large muscle groups in your legs, buttocks and back. Towards the end of the massage, I shall spend some time with a softer massage on your belly and groin. After the massage it is a good idea not to shower immediately but to rest and let the oil absorb into your body, at least until the snack time this evening. Once again drink plenty of water after the massage. So, if you take off your robe and get onto the couch on your front then we can begin."

Once on the couch Angela started at my left foot and as she moved up that leg to the larger muscles, she applied more pressure, which was intense but did not hurt. She did not spend a great deal on time on that leg before moving to the other and doing the same. She then did my buttocks with a deep pressure and then did my back. Once she had done the length of my body she then stood at the foot of the couch and worked up and down both legs at the same time going quite deep into the muscles. She then moved to the side and worked up both thighs, across my buttocks and up and down my back, again, with a deep pressure. This was very exhilarating, and I could feel the muscles reacting to the pressure, so it was a little difficult to fully relax which Angela told me to do a few times. Finally, Angela concentrated on my buttocks for about five minutes, massaging them deeply including down into my crack and groin. As a result, my penis grew and by the time she finished and asked me to turn over it was fully erect. Once I was led on my back Angela started on my front in a similar manner starting at my left leg and working up to my groin. She worked quite deep into my foot, and I had to ask her to ease off a few times as it hurt quite a bit. The same happened with my shin where she tracked either side of the main bone which hurt. When she reached my thigh, she applied more pressure working firstly up the outside, then the middle and then the inside which got me even more aroused. She then did the same on my right leg before moving to the side of the couch and massaging both legs at the same time. When she did this to my thighs, she continued the move across my hips and up onto my belly and by this time I was fully erect again and my penis was moving around with her massage strokes. Angela then moved to my chest and continued the massage with a quite deep pressure getting her fingers into the space between my ribs and I had to ask her to ease off a little as that also hurt. Finally, Angela moved back to my belly and started a more relaxed circular massage moving from my belly button out to my hip, down across my pubic bone to the other hip and back to my belly button. She did this a few times, and this applied more pressure to my penis as she crossed my pubic bone and it started to twitch. Angela ended the massage by working briefly on my perineum and penis so that by the end I was very aroused but did not get to orgasm. As she finished, she said "I hope you enjoyed that. Please go and rest now and drink plenty of water. If you want to get some exercise, go for a swim after the snack and then perhaps a sauna or steam and get an early night. I shall see you in the morning at 11.00 when I shall do some more work on releasing more sediment and toxins in your groin."

"Thanks Angela I shall go, and rest and shower later and probably will go for a swim as you suggest and also a sauna so would you switch it on for about eight o'clock, please." I put on my robe, went to my room and lay on the bed feeling shattered and fell asleep until it was time for a snack. After having my snack which was quite filling, I went back to my room grabbed my swimming trunks and robe and went down to the pool. After doing around fifty lengths I got out of the pool and took a shower and then went to the sauna. It was on and I went in and lay my towel on the top bench opposite the heater and lay naked on top of it. It only took me a few minutes to relax, and I was nearly dozing when the door opened and Angela poked her head in and said, "Do you mind if I join you, I have been looking forward to a sauna all day and as I have finished work now is the time?"