Finding My Sexual Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my front and watched as Angela picked up a short hose and opened a valve and out came a stream of oil which she directed over my shoulders. It was very pleasantly warm and as it hit my body, so Angela began to massage it into my skin. Angela progressed across my shoulders and then slowly moved down my back massaging as she went. She slowed down at the small of my back and spent a few minutes working there massaging a little more deeply but without causing any discomfort. She then moved lower to my buttocks and worked there including working the oil into my crack which was quite an unusual but very enjoyable sensation. It was so enjoyable that I realised I had lifted my pelvis from the table, and this allowed Angela to work her hand under my belly and down across my groin and over my perineum and testicles and on up to my anus. This continued for a few minutes, and I became more and more aroused and erect. Angela then moved down my left leg to my foot massaging the oil between my toes and then repeated this with the other leg. By the time she finished at my right foot I was almost asleep, and she gently shook my body to ask me to turn over.

As I turned over, I understood that purpose the ridge around the table was to stop me falling off, as it and I were very slippery, and to funnel the oil down to a trough where it was collected.

Once on my back Angela said, "Right I am now going to do your front and will spend a lot of time working the oil around your belly, groin and perineum to consolidate the work in those areas that I have done over the last few days. You will probably find it very stimulating and quite soporiphic so feel free to fully relax and even nod off. I am going to start at your feet and work up your legs and then move to your chest and end up at your belly."

I felt the oil on my left foot and then tracked it as it moved slowly up my leg, across my groin and then back down my right leg to my foot. Angela then repeated this sequence three or, it could have been four times. Each time as she passed the hose across my groin I could feel the warm oil flow over, around and down my penis into my groin and on down across my perineum to my anus. The feeling was very arousing and with each pass I could feel my penis move, slowly rising to semi erection. However, Angela moved on up across my belly and chest and she assumed a circular clockwise motion as she massaged the oil into my skin. Angela then moved to each arm in turn massaging as she went. By the time she finished both arms I was almost nodding off but was brought back to full consciousness when she moved back to my belly massaging the oil into my skin as her hand tracked the hose. Almost at once I was aware that my penis was once again on the move.

Angela was obviously aware of what was happening as she moved the hose so that the oil was now running onto the glans of my penis which was now nearly erect and down its length into my groin. She followed the track of the oil with her hand massaging the warm oil into the full length and girth of my penis. As she did this, she went right to the penis root fully pulling back the foreskin and with the upward stroke enveloped the glans into the palm of her hand. Almost immediately I began to raise my hips on the downward stroke to increase her contact with my penis shaft and enhance the pleasure. "Go steady, you want to enjoy this don't rush and come too quickly," said Angela as she spread yet more oil around my fully erect penis. "I can't help it the feeling is amazing, and it really feels like a Kings massage." "If you can hold on to a bit longer, I can make it even better and give you a body-to-body massage, just give me a minute to get my clothes off," and Angela put down the hose and began to unzip her doctors coat to reveal that she was naked underneath.

Once undressed she climbed onto the table and sat astride my waist trapping my erect penis in her groin so that the massage was continued by her vagina lips which slid up and down the full length of my penis. As she did this Angela leaned forward and began to massage my chest with her breasts, kissing me hard on the lips at the same time. I was in heaven and started to react by raising my pelvis to grind my penis into her vagina trying to slide into her. Angela must have realised my intent as she tipped her pelvis to allow my penis in and it slid in until my glans made contact with her cervix and each massaged the other. By now we were both playing our full part in our joint race to orgasm, my penis was rock hard being massaged by her pulsing vagina and it was inevitable that we would reach our goal. In fact, Angela announced her arrival with a very strong contraction of her muscles, and this squeezed the sperm from my penis which shot into her with great force so much so that she screamed out and ground her pelvic bone against my own. We both continued thrusting to drag the last of our respective orgasms from our bodies and then slowly began to slow down with Angela collapsing on top of me as she rested her body. As she did this, I could feel my penis shrinking and soon it slid from her vagina accompanied by a wave of our combined juices which ran down between my legs and pooled in the oil on the table.

This had truly been a King's massage delivered by my Queen, Angela!

As Angela lay on top of me, she raised her head and said, "That was amazing, I hope you enjoyed the massage as much as I did. I have never come like that before, my whole body was on fire and the muscles of my vagina were in spasm, especially when the first jet of your sperm hit my cervix." "I agree, you have transformed my life in this last week in ways that I would never have thought possible, I feel like a whole new being."

Slowly Angela rolled off me being careful not to slide off the table and this allowed me to also arise from the table. Both of us were dripping oil and we just stood and admired the others body glistening in the light. I reached out to Angela, and we hugged each other, enjoying the feel of our bodies sliding against one another. "We need to shower, and I need to tidy this up," said Angela and she sent me to the shower. After showering I went to my room and laid out, falling asleep exhausted and waking up nearly three hours later. After getting dressed I went down to get some food.

Just as I sat down Angela appeared with my snack. "Well, that is the end of your week, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. It really gave me a chance to test that my services are working well and more than that I got to meet with you and must admit that you have changed during this last week, almost reborn, and I too have changed, and I think it will be good for both of us if we continue to see each other." "I agree this week has been amazing and I have found a reason to change my lifestyle with you as my guide. In fact, I would like to see you sometime next week and, if you think it will work, see if there is any way that I can help you with your business." "That is a possibility, and it would be good to meet up next week so that we can explore that thought and jointly progress the rebirth of both of us." After finishing my food I went to lay down feeling very tired but elated.

The following morning I left feeling much better and am pleased to say that we did meet up and agree that there was an opportunity for our relationship to grow and we are now a couple looking forward to our future reborn lives together.