Finding My Sexual Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, please come in," so Angela put her towel on the middle bench to my right and sat on it saying, "I am not sure if I can stand the top bench so I shall lie out here." I watched as Angela lay out admiring her slim body and largish breasts. I also saw that she had no pubic hair which meant I had a clear view of her vagina lips as she lay out.

"Do you use the sauna often?" I asked her and she replied "I do when I get the chance, but this is the first time for a few weeks as I have been so busy getting everything ready for the opening in two weeks. We are already fully booked for that, so it is good that you are here this week to enable me to see what I still need to do to be fully prepared."

"That's good to hear that the bookings are strong and that you are able to check your readiness with me here. Are most of the quests here for similar reasons to me?"

"Most are but I do have some coming for a Panchakarma also, which is a cleansing of the intestines and relaxation, but all involving massage sessions similar to the ones you are having."

"Do you have any here with libido issues which will involve the genital treatments?"

"I do, a couple which will be interesting to see how that goes?"

"Are the treatments the same for both men and women?"

"Apart from the obvious genital difference they are fundamentally the same, although some women may also have gynelogical issues, which can get a little more complex. It is an area of Ayurvedic medicine that I enjoy, and I have studied and practiced it for a few years. I hope that you are enjoying it so far and that you will also enjoy the sessions to come?"

"I am, but I never dreamt before I came that I would have a very attractive young lady massaging me naked and playing with my genitals as you have been. I did feel very unsure at the beginning, and I admit I nearly told you that I did not want you to do it, but I am glad that I did go ahead."

"You are no different to most people, the thought of anyone, especially someone they do not know, playing with their genitals is scary, and for many very disturbing. But what they come to realise is that it is just another part of the body that can go wrong and, for most people, can be put right, so that they can enjoy their full sexual being. I hope you feel that when you leave here. Out of interest how have you felt after the prostate milking as you said it was getting a little sore? You certainly produced a lot of semen and you appeared to enjoy it."

"I was wary at first when you inserted your finger and started the massage as I had never had that before. After a little though as my penis grew and the pressure rose it was very enjoyable and the orgasm was amazing, probably the strongest I ever had. Also, even when that waned, I could still feel the fluids flow out and that was good until it started to get sore. It is not something I shall forget in a hurry."

"Good because it will have done you a lot of good and it is something you can quite easily do yourself. Something that many men do not realise is that they should ejaculate regularly to maintain the healthy production of sperm, whether through having sex or masturbation and that gets even more important as you get older."

"Oh, I never knew that, but I guess it makes sense, I am not sure I could do it myself though."

"You could, I can show you how if you like, but not today as you need to recover from this mornings' session. Just ask me if you want to learn how."

"Ok I shall think about it. Do you mind if I put some water on the stove?"

"No of course not but let me do it as I am closer." With that Angela stood up and I was able to take in her whole body and I realised how attractive her figure was. She doused the stove and then stretched her arms up lifting her breasts and giving me an even better view. As I watched her, I could feel my penis begin to swell and it was lifting from my belly and groin. Angela turned towards me and watched my penis rise and then looked me in the eyes and said, "Looks like the sessions are benefiting you already, that is a very nice erection you have there."

"It just shows the effect you have on me, every time I see you, I get a raging hard on!"

"Well, that is very good I am pleased to see that my work is having the desired effect. Would you like a hand with it?" and she walked toward me and grasped my penis and started to masturbate me. Within no time I reacted and reached out for her, pulling her closer to me but she pushed my hand away saying "No, you are here for me to help with your libido so let me do that, you lie back and enjoy." Angela continued to play with my penis as it got harder, and I got closer to orgasm. It did not take too much longer, Angela was very good at what she did and as I lifted my hips from the bench, so I came very hard, shooting my sperm up and over her chest. My orgasm seemed to go on and on and Angela just kept pumping me, enjoying every minute. Eventually it stopped and my penis started to subside, but Angela kept up her action and milked every drop from me. "There I guess you enjoyed that, you certainly produced a lot of sperm, and it was much better quality than this morning, it looks as if my work is already beginning to have a positive effect. Just lay there for a little longer to recover and then have a long cooling shower," and with that she left, and I heard the shower going almost immediately. I did lay there for a few minutes, until I heard the shower stop and then I got up and left for my shower. There was no sign of Angela, she had already left so I did take a long cooling shower, dried myself off, put on my robe and went back to my room. As soon as I got there I lay on the bed and almost instantly fell asleep, not waking until 06.00 the next day feeling well refreshed and ready for breakfast.

I arrived a Treatment room 1 just before 11.00 and Angela was waiting for me "Good morning, I hope you slept well last night and are ready for this mornings' session. I shall continue to work on your genitals to remove the accumulated toxins and sediment. It will be a relaxed session with only soft massage so it should not be too taxing, but if anything hurts or you want me to stop, please say so. I shall be using a medicated oil and shall sit on the couch facing your open legs, so please lie on your back and place each of your legs over mine." I did as Angela asked and soon realised that she had full sight of and access to my perineum, testicles and penis. This was going to be another interesting session.

Angela rubbed oil into her hands and started to gently massage my perineum in a clockwise circular motion from the base of my testicles to my sit bone, to my anus, the other sit bone and back to my testicles. She did this a few times and it was a very relaxing, almost soporific motion and I soon felt at ease with what she was doing. She slowly extended the circle a little to include my anus which she stroked softly and my testicles soothing over each one in turn. The action at my anus extended to a full stroke up and down my crack testing the pucker slightly with her finger, but she never attempted to insert it. Once again it was very relaxing with no negative intent. When she returned to my testicles, she took each one in turn and rolled them in the palm of her hand as she checked them. As she did this she said "Your anus was more relaxed today and I did not find any issues. Your testicles appear to be good and soft with no indication of any sedimentary material which is a big improvement on the other day. I expect that the prostate massage I gave you has had a very positive effect. I am now going to check the areas that overlay your pelvic bone either side of your penis. I shall gently insert my fingers to massage there to remove any sediment that I find. I expect it will be a little sore to start with as I move the sediment around, but it will break down and ease off. Please tell me if it hurts and I shall stop."

Angela slowly inserted her fingers and began to massage one side at a time. Initially it felt intrusive but did not really hurt and I could feel the tissue slowly ease and it became pleasant, and I felt the area relax. "I am now going to work on the area on top of your pubic bone which felt a little lumpy the other day. It should settle down quite quickly and become enjoyable." Angela started just below my belly button and worked in a circular motion out to my side and then back across the pubic bone. Each time she did this she dropped closer to my penis until she was eventually going right across the top of it. I was surprised that I did not get an erection and just enjoyed the massage which was quite relaxing again. When she finished here, she took hold of my penis and said "I am now going to massage up and down your penis. I shall pull your foreskin back as I do this and then go from your glans right down to the root and back up. I shall include your frenum so you will almost certainly get an erection. Do not fight it, try to just stay relaxed and enjoy it. I shall use quite a lot of oil so that it does not hurt at all." Soon Angela was working up and down my penis and I was becoming more and more aroused. She could see this as I was rocking my hips and thrusting forward, so she slowed down and squeezed the glans and my penis shrank a little. She then repeated this action a few times and each time I got closer to coming. On the next stroke she removed one hand and pressed it right into the root of my penis just in front of my anus and gently massaged there and at the same time moved her hand to the base of my penis and pulled the foreskin down. That was too much, and I started to jerk my penis forward and raise my pelvis. I did this a few times and nothing happened until Angela released her grip a little at the base of my penis and I erupted shooting strings of sperm all over her front, one even went into her face. As I did this Angela said, "That's it, thrust as hard as you can and keep going for as long as possible." I did keep going for what seemed an eternity until I could no longer thrust, and I just collapsed onto the couch. Angela continued to massage my penis which by now had shrunk in her hand until all the sperm was released, and she said "That was great, I could really feel you pumping then, and I suspect you emptied your system of all the sperm you had. That is good as it will help you to start producing new healthier sperm and it will have removed a lot of toxins and sediment. I suspect you will feel a lot better later today but just now you will feel shattered as you worked extremely hard, so go and have a shower and then rest in your room and I shall see you this afternoon." I lay on the couch whilst Angela tidied up and was still there when she left after washing her hands and face and sponging down her clothes. When she left, I got up, had a shower and went to my room and rested until lunch.

Lunch was what I had become used to, very enjoyable with good flavours, but not as much as I would normally eat. I suspect that it was much better for me than my usual diet, however. After lunch I went to the library downstairs and found a book to read but that did not last long as I fell asleep, waking just after 15.00 so I went to my room to prepare for the next instalment in what was proving to be a most enjoyable experience. Whilst I was in my room, I found I was really looking forward to seeing Angela again and the massage she was to give me. Having checked the programme she gave me I found that it was an Abhyanga massage that had a harmonising and detoxifying effect that promoted lasting relaxation and well-being. That sounded just right to me, so I went to the massage room looking forward to the next hour. When I got there Angela was waiting and said "OK please lie on the couch on your front. This will be a relaxing massage with long strokes running the full length of your body, therefore it is best given with you naked. I hope you enjoy it."

The massage started in the usual way at my left foot which received a lot of attention. Then Angela moved up the length of my leg across my buttock and continued up my back to my shoulder and then down my arm. She repeated this a few times and with each long stroke I found myself relaxing more and more. This action was repeated on the right side of my body and then my back was done with similar long strokes from my buttocks up to my neck and then back down. The work on my back was completed with long strokes from my head down to my feet and Angela had to shake me when she wanted me to turn over as I was virtually asleep, "It's good to see that you enjoyed that, please turn over so I can do your front." The massage continued in the same way on my front with long strokes from my foot, up my leg across my pelvis up my belly and chest to my shoulder and then down my arm. Each stroke across my pelvis and belly generated a reaction from my penis which gradually became erect until it was at full mast and swaying with each brush of Angela's fingers as she moved across my pelvis. I found the erection and swaying very enjoyable and, if I had not been so relaxed, I am sure I would have had another orgasm, but not this time, I simply enjoyed the experience. After what seemed to be a short time the massage ended, but I had lost track of time and been asleep for some of it. Angela rocked my body to indicate that it was over and said "There its over it was good to see you so relaxed, I suspect all of the activity of the last few days has caught up with you so go and rest until snack this evening and also drink a lot of water as you have lost a lot of fluid used to wash out the toxins from your body. Try to leave it for an hour or so before you take a shower to let the oil fully absorb into your skin. I shall see you mid-morning tomorrow when we can review the week so far and plan the remainder of your stay here. Till then enjoy the rest of the day."

It took me a little while to get up from the couch and make my way back to my room where I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep in no time. I did not wake up until well past snack time, so I took a shower and went downstairs to see if there was any food for me. Sure, enough the table was set out and the usual meal was waiting for me. I found that I was quite hungry and thirsty, so I enjoyed the meal. After I finished, I went back to the library and read a little more of the book I had started earlier but I was still in bed fast asleep by 20.00 and I slept right through until 07.00 the following morning. After eating my breakfast, I again went to the library to read as I still felt lethargic. I was back in my room by 10.45, stripped off and put on my robe to go and see Angela.

When I knocked on the door Angela invited me in saying "Please slip off your robe and let me check your weight." So, I did, got on the scales and Angela told me it was 79.2 kgs, so I had lost just over 1 kg in three days which was what Angela expected to see saying, "That's very good, now put your robe back on, take a seat and let me check your pulse, eyes and tongue." After she had checked all of these she said "That looks good all your vitals are better than when I checked them three days ago and you also have much more colour, and your skin is softer and more elastic. All of that is a sign that we have lowered your alcohol level and generally increased your metabolism. If you would like to take off your robe again and get onto the couch, I shall check your lungs, kidneys, liver and heart again." Once I was on the couch Angela had me sit up to check my lungs and heart and then asked me to lay on my back to check the liver and kidneys all of which she said felt better.

"So how do you feel after the last three days?"

"I feel much better and a lot more relaxed and I have enjoyed my time here."

"That's good when I can help to get you better and you enjoy it, we must be doing well. Now I am going to check your pelvis, perineum, testicles and penis so please spread your legs a little."

I did this and Angela ran her fingers across my belly down to my pubic bone and then on to my perineum. She then lightly took each testicle in her hands and rolled it feeling it carefully. By this time my penis was starting to become erect, but Angela carried on and took hold of my penis in her right hand and pulled back the foreskin with her left so that the glans was exposed. She then ran her fingers across the glans and the frenulum and then down to the root of my penis. "That all feels much better, less congestion, much freer movement and I think the penis is more rigid and it feels very good. Now please flip over onto you side and I shall check your prostate." I turned onto my side and Angela spread some lubricant onto my anus and then slowly inserted her finger until it was fully in place. She then stroked across my prostate which was very enjoyable and caused my penis to buck and release a lot of precum. "That feels much better, there is much less sediment in your organs, and they all feel healthy and strong," she said as she removed her finger.

"Good, you can get up and put your robe back on and we can discuss the rest of the plan, but before we do that do you have any questions?" I put my robe on and sat back in the chair.

"Where do I start, these few days have been nothing like I expected, which had been a relaxing week with some enjoyable body massages. I had no idea that you were an expert in genital work or even that such work was provided. Having said that I have really enjoyed it, particularly given my recent history and I can feel the benefits. I feel much more relaxed, more mentally aware, less bloated and more sexually aware of my body. I cannot recall ever having had so many strong erections and orgasms in such a short space of time and I am delighted and thankful to you. Better yet I still have another three days to go which I am looking forward to."

"I am pleased to hear what you say, and I hope that next three days will be equally enjoyable. You have been extremely receptive to the work I have done; many people would not have given their consent to the genital work, and I am glad you are seeing the benefits."

"Oh, I am definitely enjoying the benefits of this week and looking forward to a future where I can once again enjoy my newfound sexual activity, hopefully with a new lady in my life."

"Well, I shall do my best to help you with that. So, to the remainder of the Plan, which has concentrated on helping to get you and your body back to a normal state by removing toxins from your body and getting you into a more balanced physical and mental state. The next few days will continue to include some work on your genitals alongside a more relaxing massage regime. In the next two morning sessions I shall help you to maximise your sexual pleasure before you reach orgasm whilst strengthening your erection. In the three afternoon sessions I shall give you another Abhyanga Massage this afternoon, a tantric massage tomorrow afternoon and to end it will be a Pizzichilli massage, reckoned by many to the "King's Massage". We shall also follow each of these massages with a Svedana, the herbal steam box, which will help to remove any remaining toxins from your genitals and body. I also suggest that for each of the next evenings you go for a swim after your meal followed by a sauna which will help to relax and calm your body. How does that sound?"

"It sounds good, and I can't wait to see you this afternoon for the next instalment."

"OK see you at 16.00 and enjoy the three remaining days you have here."

I had an enjoyable lunch and then went for a walk that I found a map for at reception which lasted just under two hours, so I was back for my afternoon session just before 16.00. During the walk I found myself reflecting on the last few days again but this time I found myself thinking more about Angela and how I was becoming attracted to her. I realised that the attraction was on several levels, firstly how confident she was in her profession and the knowledge she had, secondly in her ability to apply that to me and her complete lack of embarrassment whilst massaging my genitals and body and lastly how beautiful she was. I was able to rationalise the first two attractions, but I realised that the last had been slowly building until it hit me that I was very attracted to her and that, if I got the chance, I should like to explore that attraction. This was the last thought that was in my mind when I arrived at the massage room. As usual Angela was already there and ready, "Ok so another Abhyanga massage, please lie on your front on the couch and we can get started."