Finding My Sexual Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got onto the couch and Angela started at my foot, working her way up, down and across my body using long strokes. When she reached my buttocks, she massaged each one dipping into my crack and brushing my testicles which I felt lift towards her hands. She spent a good few minutes doing this and my penis was fully erect by the time she moved further up my back. Other than the impact on my penis the whole experience was very relaxing, and I was on the verge of falling asleep only to be woken when she told me to turn over. When I did and relaxed into position my penis was draped across my right thigh with the foreskin pulled back and the head leaking semen. Angela started at my foot again massaging up my leg across my groin and up to my shoulder, reversing the stroke back to my foot. This was repeated on the other side and with each sweep as she crossed over my groin, she washed her hands across my penis so that it became fully erect and dripping copious amounts of precum. Rather than continue with this however Angela moved away to my shoulders, returning several times to my penis, but not seeking to excite me any further, just keeping me in a continuous state of arousal. I was finding this hard to take and was mentally asking her to take me to another orgasm, but she held off right to the end of the massage so that I was painfully erect, and I physically flinched when she brushed her hand across my penis for the last time saying, "OK now for the steambox."

Angela opened the box and had me lie on my back, my penis still fully erect, and then closed the box and said, "I shall see you in twenty minutes, please call if you find it too hot," and she tidied up and left the room. It was hot in the box and my penis subsided quite quickly until it lay across the top of my right leg as I relaxed and enjoyed the heat. Soon my whole body was perspiring profusely, and I could feel the sweat running down between my legs and off my chest as I started to feel drowsy and close my eyes. Next, I knew Angela was opening the box, "It's time to get out and shower and then I suggest you relax until dinner later and then perhaps take a swim followed by a short time in the sauna. Don't forget to drink lots of water." I got out of the box had a shower and then took her advice and went to my room and lay down until it was time to eat. Following a short rest after eating I went down to the pool for a swim and, as there was no-one else around, I got into the pool without my trunks and enjoyed a swim for thirty minutes and then floated on my back for a few more minutes. Getting out from the pool I went and showered off and then went into the sauna. To my surprise Angela was already there led out on the bench opposite the stove. She was naked, with a towel underneath her body and her head resting on a rolled-up towel. As she sat up and moved to the end of the bench and rested her back against the side wall, Angela said "Hi I beat you to it this time, why don't you sit next to me so we can have a chat?" I placed my towel at the other end of the bench and sat down so that we were facing each other, both with our legs bent up in front of us. This meant that I could see between her legs looking straight at her prominent labia.

"So, James, how are you enjoying the week so far?"

"I'm really enjoying it and learning a lot about myself and how I need to change to go forward. I have spent the last six months feeling sorry for myself, eating, drinking and working too much and it's been bad for me. I realise that Jennifer would not want to see me like this and that I must get out and begin to live my life again. I have also enjoyed the work that you have done with me and realised how much I have missed sex and a relationship."

"I am pleased to hear that as it has been clear from how your body has reacted to the work, I have done that it is yearning to be sexually active again, even if it is just through masturbation, but better still with a partner. You are a very attractive man with a great body and awesome penis, particularly when it is fully erect, and it is a crime not to put it to good use. I would love to have the opportunity to have you inside me!"

As Angela said this, I could feel my penis getting erect and I noticed her legs opening giving me a better view of her vagina and I replied, "I would also like that as I am very attracted to you and it would give me the opportunity to get to know you and your body better, how about we go up to my room?"

"Yes, that's a good idea, let's go," and she stood up, wrapped her towel around herself and lead the way with me following trying to put on my robe. When we got to my room, I opened the door, stepping aside to let her enter and then followed. Once inside the room she dropped her towel and said, "Like to join me in the shower?" so I took off my robe and followed her into the bathroom and shower. Angela switched on the water, and I watched as it cascaded down the front of her body, over her breasts and stomach, between her legs and down to her feet and I found myself drawn to her reaching my arms around her and pressing her body to mine. She groaned as my penis stabbed her belly and then flattened against her and my hands each grasped a buttock. I kissed her deeply burying my tongue into her mouth as she responded by sucking hard on it whilst running her hands through my hair. Angela then reached her hands down to my groin and took hold of my penis pulling back the foreskin to full erection, "I need this in my mouth, let me go down on you," and she bent her legs and took it right to the back of her throat in one swift movement. The feeling was intense, and I realised I was thrusting forward as her tongue ran around my glans and up and down my length.

"Please not too fast, let me enjoy this but please do not make me cum, I want to be inside you when I do."

Angela temporarily released my penis saying, "Yes that is what I want also but I do want to suck you for as long as I can," and resumed her enjoyment of me. After some more vigorous sucks she released me and I took the initiative and got on my knees to enjoy her vagina, taking her clitoris between my lips and gently sucking and then running my tongue up and down her labia and plunging as far into her as I could with one finger massaging her clitoris and another worrying her anus. It was not long before she pulled away and said, "let's dry off and get on the bed and do this properly so we can both enjoy." So, we got out of the shower, dried ourselves off and went to the bed, me lying down on my back and her straddling my face so that she could suck me, and I was able to enjoy her. We each used our tongues on the other, me on her clitoris and her licking my glans and then sucking my penis to the back of her throat. By now Angela was working on my full length and I was burying my tongue as deeply into her as I could go and both of us were getting closer to orgasm, and I could feel her muscles tightening as her legs began to shake. I withdrew my tongue and said, "I think it is time for my penis to take over," and I pulled out from underneath her and flipped her onto her back and knelt between her legs. "Do you know you have the most gorgeous vagina, with your dark outer lips and bright pink inner. I really want to fuck you," and I put the head of my penis against her vagina and slowly pushed to bury myself deep inside. Angela lifted her hips to guide me in and I could feel her envelop me taking me right down till I could feel her cervix when I slowly withdrew. I repeated this a few times and each time I could feel her sucking me in as she raised her hips. We continued and slowly increased the speed and with each thrust my pubic bone was pressed against her clitoris and I felt her shudder. Soon we found our rhythm and raced towards our orgasms, and I could feel my seed rising and Angela's muscles spasming and there was no holding back. We both came at the same time, me pumping sperm into her and she is milking my cock that was buried deep in her core.

This was the first time that I had come inside a woman since Jennifer had died and I seemed to go on and on pumping as Angela sucked every drop from me as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We stayed like that for what seemed an age until my penis began to shrink and I was slowly slipping out of her. I pulled back slightly, and my limp penis slid out followed by a flood of sperm floating in her juices all over my legs and her ass. I then collapsed beside her saying "That was fantastic, it is the first time I have had sex with anyone since Jennifer and it was amazing."

"I know, it was fantastic. That is the first time I have had sex in the last year, and I really needed it, thanks so much. You don't know just how aroused I have been whilst giving you your treatments this last few days; I really wanted you and its clear the feeling was mutual." We both embraced and kissed each other very deeply.

After laying in each other's arms for some time Angela raised herself on her arm and grabbed my penis which, to my surprise, reacted almost at once and stood to attention. She moved one leg across my body and then sat down onto it "I need you again and this time I want to be in charge," and she slowly started to move up and down. In no time she was pumping hard, bending forward so that her breasts with their bullet nipples brushing across my chest. As her speed increased so the pressure on my penis grew until it exploded another outpouring of sperm deep into her and she let out a deep growl as she too came, and I could feel her juices running down my cock onto my balls and legs. As Angela moved off me so the juices squirted out of her, and I was covered in a warm sticky shower. "That was fantastic, I cannot remember ever producing so much juice and squirting like that. See what you do to me."

"I have never experienced that before, Jennifer never reacted like that. I think I need another shower to clean up."

"That sounds like a good idea, then we can get to know each other better."

After showering we lay on the bed and did get to know one another, having sex again before we both fell asleep, not waking until early the next morning, with Angela wrapped in my arms. She was pressed hard against my body with her back to me and my penis lodged between her legs. As I moved slightly, I could feel it rub against her vagina which was a little wet, so I continued to move back and forward slipping further into her with each thrust. Whilst Angela was still asleep her body reacted and moved with me and I was soon deep within her, my penis now rock hard. We continued like this for a while until Angela woke up and, as soon as she realised the position, we were in she thrust back at me letting out a big "Ah!" I needed no more encouragement and thrust back to meet every one of her movements. Soon we were both close to orgasm and with three more deep thrusts we both came, me shooting my sperm deep into her and she is flooding my penis with her juices. When I finished and my penis shrank and slid out, I was awash with her juice and my sperm which I scooped up in both hands offering one to her mouth and the other to my own and we both enjoyed our collective cum. We celebrated our sexual pleasures with a long kiss passing our juices between our respective mouths. Another shower and we went to the restaurant for breakfast. After we finished our breakfast Angela got up and said "Your next session is a Thai genital massage designed to further release any toxins and sediment from that area, although based on your performance yesterday and this morning I think that I have already removed most of the blockages, but we shall see how it goes. So, I shall see you at 11.00 and I suggest you rest up until then."

"OK I shall take it easy and prepare myself for the next instalment, see you at 11.00".

I went up to my room and rested till just before 11.00 when I put on my robe and went down for my treatment. As usual Angela was waiting for me and as I walked into the room she said "Take off your robe and get onto the table, lay on your back putting your legs over mine as I sit on the table. I am then going to gently massage the front of your body starting at your belly, moving up to your chest and then down to your groin and end up at your genitals." I did as Angela said and got myself comfortable as she placed both hands on my belly and began a very gentle clockwise motion starting at my belly button and then working down to my left hip, across my pubic bone to the other hip and then up to just below my ribs. Angela continued to do this for about five minutes, and it was extremely relaxing. As she progressed so I was on the verge of falling asleep until she moved up to my chest which was almost imperceptible, and she worked there for another period, and it was not until she brushed my nipple that I was aware of the change, and I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"I am now going to concentrate on your nipples which you will probably find will become very arousing and your penis will get very hard, but just relax, let things take their course and you will find it very enjoyable. Try to let your mind rest easily and close your eyes."

I did as she suggested, although it was difficult at first as she circled around my chest brushing my nipples with each sweep of her hands. Slowly she began to concentrate more around my areola, and I could feel my nipples growing and becoming more sensitive. She began to lightly pinch them between her thumb and forefinger and then brushed them with her open palms. By this time my nipples felt like small pebbles, and they were very sensitive to her touch, that was until she flicked them, and I nearly jumped off the table. As I moved, I felt the glans of my penis make contact with her body and it felt as if it was on fire and my whole body shook and spasmed, almost as if I was having an orgasm.

"Let it happen and try to relax both your body and your mind, just go with the flow," said Angela, which was easy for her to say but difficult for me to do in my highly aroused state. I could feel my penis throbbing and almost on the verge of coming but Angela recognised this and squeezed the head between her thumb and index finger, and I could feel it relaxing as it started to lose its erection and hardness. "Just lay back and you will slowly relax," and as she said this, she commenced gently massaging my chest again away from my nipples and it was so enjoyable.

Angela did this for a few more minutes and slowly expanded the area of massage to move down my body so that she was now going from my throat down to my pubic bone in a slow rhythmical motion and it was delicious. As she did this, I could feel myself relaxing and my penis lay across the top of my right thigh although it was still very sensitive.

"OK now I am going to work on your perineum and testicles with this vibrator and I am going to use it for about 10 minutes to loosen the whole area prior to removing any remaining accumulated sediment. You will find that it is very intense, and you will most likely get a very hard and big erection again but please try not to ejaculate until I tell you to, it is very important that you control yourself as I work on you. So here goes and tell me if you are getting close to coming and I shall back off a little." Angela applied the vibrator directly to the area just in front of my anus and moved in a circular action to my testicles and then back to my anus. She continued this for a few minutes as I felt my penis growing to erection and beginning to pulse in time with her movements. She then moved the vibrator over each testicle in turn and then up onto the root of my penis going back to my anus and then forward over my perineum and up the shaft of my penis to the glans where she moved it around the frenulum. This was very stimulating, and I could feel my penis pulsing, getting close to eruption.

"Please stop for a minute or I shall come," and Angela stopped the vibrator and grasped the glans squeezing it slightly and, as she did so, I could feel my penis begin to shrink slightly. After about 30 seconds she released my penis and started the vibrator again placing it across my pubic bone and then moving it around the girth of my shaft slowly up to the glans again. In no time my penis was fully erect again and feeling rock hard as I thrust my hips forward and up seeking release. It did not come as she stopped the vibrator and grasped my glans squeezing until my penis shrank again.

"OK James, this time I shall use my fingers to massage your perineum, testicles and penis to release any sediment that I find and then bring you to orgasm. You will find it very intense, and your penis will get very hard before you come. Please try to hold out as long as possible and I guarantee that you will have probably the best orgasm ever." As Angela said this, she began to massage me moving over my perineum and taking my testicles in her hands slowly rolling them and then moving up the shaft to my glans which she massaged gently at first but increasing the pressure as time went by. She repeated this three times until she reached my glans which she rubbed in a circular motion between her palms. By this time my penis was close to exploding and it was almost becoming painful as it spasmed in her hands. Suddenly she stopped and slid her hands down around the shaft and pressed down into my pubic area pulling my foreskin down the shaft until it was fully stretched exposing the whole of the glans. By this time, I was pushing hard against her hands thrusting upwards until she suddenly reversed her hands moving rapidly up my shaft rubbing hard across the glans with her hands wrapped fully around it. She reversed again and was now rapidly masturbating me, and I was pushing and pulling my penis against her hands. One more upward stroke and I exploded as sperm shot out of my penis going all over her face, chest and hands as Angela pumped my penis and I shot out more sperm. I managed six hard thrusts and each time long ropes of sperm snaked through the air and onto her as Angela slowed her pumping action and I began to relax a little.

"Angela that was fantastic I have never come like that before, it was amazing, I cannot believe how hard I was and just how much I came. You certainly know how to make a man come and enjoy an Ayurvedic massage".

"I am very glad you enjoyed it and I don't think I have ever seen that much sperm before, it was just like a fountain." As she said this, she wiped some off her cheek with her finger and then sucked it into her mouth, repeating, another three times. "Mm, you taste good and obviously enjoyed it, I am so pleased for you. I need to go and clean up and I suspect you need a good rest. I shall see you this afternoon for the last session which will be a lot more relaxing for both of us."

"OK I shall see you later and thanks for a great massage, I am really looking forward to it."

I went back to my room to rest before lunch and, as previously, fell asleep only awakening in time to eat. I had an enjoyable meal and then went to rest for an hour before going for a swim. As I did last time, I did not bother with a costume just taking off my robe and swimming naked, which I really enjoyed. After taking a shower I went to the massage room but was met on the way by Angela who said, "We are in a different room this time for a Pizzichilli massage which I am sure we shall both enjoy," as she led the way there. When we reached the room, I saw that there was a large wooden table in the centre of the room which had a ledge all the way around its perimeter which left a sunken area about two inches below it. On entering Angela said, "OK please take off your gown and lie in the centre of the table on your front," I noted that Angela, like me was wearing a gown and wondered why.

Once I was on the table Angela said, "So this is a Pizzichilli massage, said to be the massage of kings. Whilst you are lead on the table, I shall stream warm medicated oil over your whole body massaging it in as I go. Normally this would be done with two attendants but, as you know, it is only me here at present, but I am sure you will enjoy it just as much. You will find that it will be very relaxing and do not be surprised if you drop off to sleep at some point. So, let's get started."