Finding Myself Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxed, legs flopping wide to release me. I must have looked quite a sight. Pussy-juice ran across my lips and down my chin. My face was red and flushed with exertion, and my carefully applied make-up was smudged into a Picasso-esque travesty. My hair was in utter disarray.

At that moment, I didn't care - not until I saw two mobile phones pointed at me.

"You bastards," I began, semi-seriously, "don't you dare take photos of me looking like this."

Chris and Josh rolled back, laughing, their balls providing very tempting targets for revenge. Then they sat up. Josh looked at me, shame-faced.

"Actually, I've been taking pics all along, and Chris filmed you both."

They giggled again, and fell back as Connie sat up. We looked at each other. I didn't mind that they had filmed and photographed us, and from the look on Connie's face, neither did she, but that was not going to stop us having fun at their expense.

"You sick perves," she began, "you filmed us without asking first."

Both men sat up, suddenly serious, convinced that we were both furious with them.

"Either, you delete everything, before we dump the pair of you ... or ..."

She paused, looking magnificent, naked, small breasts heaving and barely wobbling, her faux-anger rendering her supremely powerful. Chris and Josh began to protest vehemently, apologising and begging. She waved aside their protests, glaring at them.

"Or ..." she restated, "you send copies to both of us so we get to enjoy them too."

Connie and I fell into one another's arms, giggling as Josh and Chris processed her words. I noted that their cocks, which had been erect when we finished our performance were now dangling limply, rendered impotent by her words.

We rolled around hysterically, as Chris finally responded.

"You cow. I thought you were fucking serious."

Then he smiled. Grabbing me around the waist, he picked me up, mock-squealing, and carried me over to Josh, who had now joined in the laughter. He placed me, face down across Josh's lap.

"Right. Josh. You spank this one and I'll sort out the other."

We both squealed as Chris roughly moved Connie over his knee and brought his hand down smartly across her buttocks. Not to be out done, Josh spanked me - gently. I turned and looked at him.

"Mmm ... harder." He spanked me again, a little more forcefully. "Harder." Again, much more forcefully this time. "Much harder," I whispered, and this time he made my bum sting. I know pain isn't supposed to be enjoyable, but this stinging, which endured as my cheek turned red, was turning me on. "Again," I told him, "don't stop."

It was clear that this was nothing new for Chris and Connie, as he spanked her vigorously while she moaned softly, her pleasure evident. As Josh turned my buttock a glowing red, I saw Connie's bum radiate, almost giving out a scarlet light.

After a few minutes of this unexpected new pleasure, Josh stopped.

"Shit," he cried, "look at the time. We need to go. If we don't, mum and dad'll make us stay at home all day tomorrow. I can't handle a whole day of my dad's swinging dick and mum's wrinkly arse. We need to call a cab."

Connie sat up, leaning away from her rather sore cheek.

"Yeah. Mum'll be here for me in ten minutes. Tell you what, I'm sure if I ask she'll drop you off. Be less pressure at least."

She sent a text to her mother, asking if that was OK, and received an immediate reply agreeing that it would be no problem.

We dressed slowly, regretfully, having be comfortable naked, and chatted about our evening, sniggering and laughing. I had hoped that we could see them the following day, but sadly it was impossible. Still, Josh and I were visiting the nearest large time to shop in the sex shop, and I was looking forward to some time alone together - to talk about our foray into group sex, and to indulge our own passions further.

We said goodbye with hugs and kisses - including for Connie, even though she would be with us when we got home. We wanted to hug and kiss in ways which her mum would simply not have appreciated.

So it was, that five minutes before midnight, we entered my aunt and uncle's house, to a sight which neither of us appreciated.

In the living room, my aunt, uncle, sister and a man in his thirties were all naked. My aunt sucking my uncle's erect cock, while my sister was on all fours while the strange man fucked her from behind. A wedding ring shone on the hand grabbing my Debbie's bum.

Josh and I stopped and stared.

"Darlings," my aunt gushed, as if we had walked in on them playing Bridge, "come and join us. Grab a drink. Join in if you want."

The unknown man turned and looked me up and down. My skin crawled as he tried to stare through my clothes.

"Yeah," he drawled, "you and her could swap over, and he could fuck this one for a bit."

My aunt laughed. "Oh, Des," she sneered, "I don't think they'd be interested. They've been at that gay bar in town. Shame they didn't bring any playmates."

I seethed, and was about to tell them exactly what was going through my mind, when Josh put a hand on my arm.

"Mum," he said, calmly, "you know full well that neither Jen nor I are going to join you, and fuck knows what Jen and Debbie's mum will say when they find you're letting Debbie fuck a middle-aged man. I'm going to bed. Jen's going to make her own mind up."

"Come join us Jen," said the man, now identified as 'Des', lechery dripping from each word, "your tits might not be as big as this one's, but yer arse is fit. C'mon. Try with a real man. See what you're missing."

Although rage had risen inside me, I gritted my teeth and replied.

"No thanks. I prefer people my own age. I find they've got more staying power, they're more fun, and don't have saggy bum cheeks like yours. Nor do they have wives - or chlamydia. I'm not desperate enough to want you - and anyway, who knows, maybe I've already had plenty of fun this evening. Goodnight."

I flounced off, followed by Josh as we went to our rooms.

I lay on my bed, knowing it might be a while before the group in the lounge either split up and Des went home, or they decided to go to bedrooms.

My phone 'pinged'. It was Josh - a photograph of Connie sucking my nipples. It pinged again, and again until I lost count of the photos being sent through - the last one being my dishevelled but satisfied face, looking up between Connie's widespread thighs.

I settled back and flicked through the photos - her on me, then me on her. I stripped and began idly fingering myself.

I heard footsteps and giggling coming upstairs about an hour later. After another fifteen minutes, Josh tapped on my door and came in.

"That was traumatic," he announced, "mum left the bedroom door open. Des is fucking her, while she sucks of dad and Debbie's just watching and fingering herself. Fuck knows what's next. I should have waited, but I needed you."

I smiled as he lay on the bed and kissed me. He produced his laptop, opened it, and slipped in a memory stick. With a couple of clicks, he opened a video file - me and Connie.

We watched together. I was already naked, but as the video played, gradually stripped Josh, so that I could stroke his cock as we watched.

That evening, rather than being 'the couple on a constant learning curve', we relaxed, exploring one another's bodies with hands and mouths, before making love gently but passionately. It was lovely to feel that we had reached a point where we could behave as we hoped to every night, as a committed couple, without needing to plan or feel we had to have a new experience.

We spoke about our time with Chris and Connie, and agreed that we had enjoyed every second, and that nothing between us changed as a result. We also agreed that this did not make us 'swingers'. We had no plans to move into the world of parties, easy sex with people we met through websites or any other medium for people who enjoyed 'the lifestyle'. We would enjoy sex with others when the circumstances were right, with people we trusted and found attractive. For now, at least, that would suffice. Things could change, of course.

It was with regret that Josh finally left me, although he called me back to glance through the door of my aunt and uncle's room. In there, four naked bodies lay, asleep - and - if the evidence of glasses and bottles were to be believed - drunk.

I almost pitied my sister. I knew she hadn't been coerced into any of this, but her desperation for affection, and her need to feel that people desired her was sad. I felt she would be far more satisfied, mentally and physically, had she been more selective, and drawn strength from saying 'no' occasionally. I wondered if she would feel any regret when sober in the morning. If she did, I knew she would never admit it.

The following day, Josh didn't bother doing the usual thing of going out, then arranging to meet me. There was no point. No-one else in the house was awake, so we might as well leave together. We were so confident we would not be disturbed, that we showered together, washing and drying each other before making love on the bathroom floor.

After a quick breakfast, we walked to the village and took the bus into town.

As we headed for the large, high street sex shop, I think we were both a little nervous. Would people judge us? Would it feel uncomfortable buying intimate items with shop workers and customers knowing what we planned to do? What if we met someone Josh knew?

We didn't discuss our feelings, but I could tell, from the way Josh held my hand a little too tightly, and the lapses in our easy flow of conversation, that neither of us was totally comfortable.

Eventually, we stood outside the large building. I think we had expected something discreet and hidden, and when confronted with large windows containing manikins in lingerie, books and games with suggestive names and signs with blatant double-entendres, we felt more confident. This was natural and normal.

We joined the people entering the store unself-consciously, finding ourselves in a sexual Aladdin's cave.

At first, we just stood and gazed around. There were racks of lingerie, sexy outfits and 'fetish-wear'. Shelves of dildos, vibrators and butt-plugs. A library of DVDs - instructional and just pornographic. Board games, card games, games on DVD. In short - everything.

A sign indicated that there was more upstairs - sub/dom, bondage, role play - items which maybe fell outside mainstream sexual practices, but which we wanted to explore.

We had planned a budget, pooling our finances so that we had a substantial amount available. In truth, neither of us spent much of the money we received, and we had been saving for months - as Josh explained, he was desperate to escape his parents' home ASAP, and I just had nothing to spend on. We both agreed - enjoying sex was worth investing in.

We started gently, selecting more lingerie for me - corsets, stockings, sheer underwear - a nice, varied collection. We looked for things for Josh, but frankly, 'lingerie for men' doesn't exist.

We talked about photographs, and decided to get a couple of sexy costumes. I went off alone to get these, to surprise him later, and chose a 'naughty nurse' outfit and 'wicked witch'. Both seemed fun, and could be removed without appearing clumsy. I had no idea when we might use them - but they were available - even if it was just on webcam at first.

I think Josh felt a bit superfluous, as I chose a vibrator, dildo, wand and 'clit-sucker'. He looked at cock rings and a few other devices, but felt that none of the items really appealed. Again, I agreed, feeling a little sorry for him. We wandered towards a large display of butt plugs and other anal toys.

I selected a couple of butt plugs, and added lubricant, along with a douche to clean my back passage for him. We both wanted to try anal, as all the videos we saw made it look appealing. We added some anal beads, and considered some of the specially designed dildos, before deciding that they weren't that dissimilar from the dildos already in our basket. We also picked up some special toy cleaner.

We were about to mount the stairs, when Josh received a text message. He was reading it, as I received one too. Mine was from Debbie:

"We're off to the Club. Sounds fun. There's a beach, tennis courts, swimming pool, hot tub. Plenty of sports stuff. Stopping for dinner tonight - restaurant looks cool. Then on to their night club. Come join us. More your thing than mine."

Josh looked at me, and read his message.

"Darling. Off to the club, come and meet us. Bring Jen if you meet her. Everyone's keen to see her. Stopping for meal and club after. Home for midnight. Love Mum xx"

He smiled.

"The club's a naturist club," he explained, "yes the facilities are OK, but they'd expect you to strip off. I guess all their friends took one look at you and wanted to lech over your tits. The restaurant's good. Nice food, and then there's the 'night club'.

"From eight o'clock, they open the back part of the naturist club as a swinger club. Fun if you like that sort of thing. Hell if you don't."

I was about to get annoyed at Debbie's treachery in trying to get there, when a thought struck me.

"So they won't be back till midnight? We get the house to ourselves?"

We grinned at one another and dashed upstairs. Our sole aim was to grab what we wanted and get out. Two pairs of handcuffs and a length of rope were dropped in our basket, along with a paddle and a switch, and we went to pay. We thought about a blindfold, but decided we could use a strip of fabric just as effectively.

Carrying our bag, proudly displaying the name of the sex shop, we dashed to the bus stop to catch the bus back, braving the disapproving stares, knowing glances and leers of the public - and not caring in the least.

As soon as we got back, we went to Josh's room (a novelty for me) and emptied our purchases on to the bed.

"What first?" He asked breathlessly.

I thought. We didn't want the day over before we began. "How about," I mused, "I go and get dressed up and you get your camera ready? Sound fun?"

He nodded in the affirmative, and I grabbed my bag and some lingerie and dashed to my room.

I slipped on a corset, which pushed my breasts up and had straps for stockings, a thong and fishnet stockings. Then I put on the nurse's outfit. Very impractical for a professional, but fun for our photoshoot.

"I'm in the front room," shouted Josh, "come through when you're ready."

I zipped up the short, one-piece dress, which finished about an inch above my stocking tops, slipped on the little apron and stethoscope (though I think doctors have stethoscopes more than nurses) and slipped on the little cap. I checked in the mirror, sorted my hair and make-up and was ready for my first modelling assignment.

"Wow," breathed Josh as I sauntered out, being careful in my high heels. He had set up his camera in the front room, so we had space and better backgrounds than in my bedroom. I walked in and posed, hand on hip, best pout, as he snapped a couple of photos and checked the results.

I started kneeling up, hands behind my head, boobs thrust forward, showing ample cleavage. I rolled to my front, pushing up on my elbows to emphasize my tits, and leaving my bum quite exposed. I brought my knees up, pushing my backside in the air, loving how Josh focused on it, snapping at my buttocks pressing out under the dress.

I rolled on my side, legs together at first, then pushing my top leg up, bending at the knee, showing the small triangle of white silk over my pussy, and the full length of my stocking-clad legs.

I lay on my back, back arched, legs bent up at the knee, and giving my most seductive look, then propped myself on an elbow.

Josh was in his element. He enjoyed photography anyway, but with a live model, who he knew was going all the way. I think he was in heaven.

I stood and adopted several other poses, sharing front and rear views - lifting my dress to pretend I was scratching my bum. I bent forward, legs apart, as the camera clicks maintained a steady rhythm.

Then I started to strip. First the apron - undoing it at the back and neck, before dropping it to the floor, then the dress - unzipping a little at a time, revealing the sexy, white corset beneath. Slowly, I stripped, varying my facial expression from sexy seductress to fun-loving playmate and various other personae. Actually, I felt silly pulling faces, but Josh loved it, so I did my best.

I posed for a while in my corset, thong and stockings. Josh loved the lingerie, and I know he was hard as he gazed at me. I ran through standing poses, then sitting, kneeling and lying again, when a fun thought struck me.

I stood, reaching high, as high as possible, and felt the corset slip down, releasing my breasts.

"Oh yeah," breathed Josh. The 'accidental' appearance of my boobs was something he loved. He found the whole idea of 'wardrobe malfunctions' fun and exciting.

I removed my stockings, slowly and sexily, each leg extending, one from the front, one from behind. Then I began to unhook the corset before finally doffing the tiny thong. Naked now, I continued posing. I guess they were 'glamour' poses. Fully nude, but nothing sexual.

The problem was, I was incredibly turned on. Stripping from sexy clothes was a turn on in itself. Knowing I was being photographed, and that there was a permanent record of my body was another turn on. The fact Josh was fully clothed worked too - the idea of being naked with a clothed man (or even men) made my stomach flutter. I was ready to move from 'glamour' to 'porn'.

I dropped one hand to my nipple, and the other between my legs. At first, I opened my pussy wide, ensuring every detail was visible - first on my back, then on hands and knees. First I spread my labia, then my bum cheeks. Nothing would be left to imagination.

I began to finger myself.

Suddenly Josh jumped up. "Hang on," he shouted as he ran from the room, "be right back."

He reappeared with one of our shopping bags.

"There," he announced, "go for it."

I think I used everything. Dildos, vibrators, clit-suckers and wands. Then I used a dildo and a wand - and that was amazing. My orgasm was unbelievable.

I grabbed lubricant and inserted a jewelled butt plug. Very pretty. And a huge turn on - my bum filled, my pussy filled and the most incredible buzzing on my clit. At the time, my brain was overcome with pleasure, and I had wave after wave of orgasms, seemingly without a break.

Josh approached as I moved my hands from my poor, battered, exhausted pussy.

"Put these on." He told me.

I looked, and saw that he had handed me nipple clamps. A surprise gift, I assumed. I placed them on my nipples, and fastened them tightly with a small screw on the side. Stars dangled from them, and a chain ran between them. Best of all, my nips were so sensitive, that I almost cried out with pleasure.

We continued for ten more minutes, before deciding we needed a break, a drink and some food.

I stayed naked while we dined, loving the 'naked female, clothed male' vibe. I had watched and enjoyed CFNM videos, but this role reversal was wonderful. I considered what fun it would be for Josh to do some CFNM for Brenda and me. It was an idea which I adored. One day, perhaps.

Josh disappeared into the bedroom, instructing me to wait until he called me. While I waited, I couldn't resist touching myself. As much as anything, I needed to be sure that my pussy hadn't turned to mush after being assaulted so vigorously. I was relieved - and amazed - to find that everything seemed to be back in place. I was still wet, and found it very easy to insert my fingers, but it was a tribute to my body's elasticity that my fingers were gripped tightly.

I also checked my bum. The butt plug was not huge, but had been in there for quite a while, and I wondered if my tight little hole might have opened up. Again, there was still lubricant there, and my finger slid in smoothly, but it felt tight.

1...910111213...15