Finding Myself Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can sleep in the spare room or ... er ..."

She looked to me.

"Josh can sleep in my room," I stated, "if it's OK with you and dad."

Josh blushed, but mum was unfazed. "That's fine. Debbie's had her fair share of boys in her room overnight, so it'd be a bit hypocritical to say you can't."

There was some blustering and grumbling from Josh's parents, who felt they had been made to look foolish. Their main issue, I suspect would be having to go back and tell their friends what had happened.

Regardless, mum had decided, and as I knew from years of experience, once she made a decision, that was that.

Debbie sulked, which was amusing, especially when mum made it very clear that she was not ignorant of the large number of young men who had passed through Debbie's bed, and dad simply accepted it. He even offered to lend Josh some pyjamas - a kind, but unnecessary gesture.

Finally, Uncle Carl and Aunt Cathy left. They had been outmanoeuvred felt that their status as free-thinking, liberal minded embracers of all things natural had been usurped. Not just that, they had been forced into the position of accepting it.

Josh stood by my side, arm around me as we waved his parents off, and as we turned to go inside, my mum said:

"Right, young lady and young man. Let's have a chat. I want to hear all about it."

Needless to say, she didn't hear everything - just enough to know that we were serious, that we had found one another and wanted a future together - and to know that I had changed. She also explained how she had always respected Josh and his resistance to his parents' pressures - and how this convinced her that whatever we had was good for us both. She also enjoyed seeing her sister rendered utterly speechless.

So. Josh and I had two more weeks to continue developing our relationship, and exploring the possibilities of sex. For me, it was a journey of discovery - and at the end, I knew I was going to find myself.