Finding Myself Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, we agreed to meet up at half past seven, with some beers, and spend the evening watching films, chatting and maybe playing some board games. It sounded ideal.

After another hour, we made our way back, arriving at Josh's home in time for dinner.

Dinner was disappointing. Once again, we were ordering pizza, to be eaten by the pool. We sat with my naked aunt, uncle and sister and had to tolerate their reminiscences of the party. Debbie was pleased with herself, as she had her first threesome and first lesbian experience, while my aunt was delighted that she managed 'dp' again. I made the mistake of looking confused, and was given an explanation.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with any of these - in fact, I quite like the sound of them - but I really had no desire to discuss them over pizza, nor to picture my aunt and Debbie doing them.

Thankfully, no objections were raised to our going out - in fact, my aunt encouraged us to bring back a couple of friends for a 'mini-party'. We explained that we were really only going there, as we felt comfortable with the clientele, and had no real plans to go any further than that, but my aunt kept insisting, and even tried to get Debbie to join us, so she could break the ice for us. Thankfully, my sister reverted to her usual spiteful self, saying she couldn't imagine a more boring evening than one with me.

So it was, that not long after, we took a taxi to Chris's flat, via the supermarket. I had been unsure what to wear, so had opted for jeans and t-shirt, as had Josh. It seemed to be the standard dress code, as both Connie and Chris wore the same.

Chris's flat was the typical student pad. He explained that he had rented it to be close to his studies, as his parents lived quite a way out of town. Connie further explained that his family had plenty of money, and his dad felt that living away from home was 'character-building'. She also stated that Chris went home to his mum three times a week for meals and took his laundry with him.

Connie herself lived with her parents, and, like us, would need to be back home - she was being picked up at 11.30.

We settled on the floor, leaning against the sofa and chairs, around a collection of beer cans and bottles of wine, supplemented by packets of crisps and various cakes and biscuits. It was very relaxed, very casual, and we were soon chatting about everything, from our hopes and aspirations, through politics and religion and on to music and films. We seemed to have huge amounts in common, and while the subjects were serious, we laughed and joked.

We were drinking steadily, with gentle rock music playing in the background. We considered watching films, but decided that would interrupt the flow of conversation, so the TV stayed off and we were able to focus on one another.

After a while, the conversation began to lull - probably as drink settled in - and there were some very comfortable silences. It was then that Connie jumped up.

"How about a game? Trivial Pursuit? Scrabble? Or Game of Life?"

Chris smiled. "Or perhaps poker? Truth or Dare? Never have I ever?"

Connie cuffed his arm playfully. "Perve. You just want to try and undress Jen."

My stomach fluttered, partly with nerves and partly with excitement. Josh glanced at me and raised an eyebrow, instantly communicating. I wondered if he was about to suggest something which would end up with us all naked, when Chris chipped in again.

"OK. I'm a perve. You should know. How about meeting half way. One of us asks a question to someone else. They have to answer. Anyone can challenge and accuse them of lying. If it's a lie, whoever answered takes off a piece of clothing. If it's true, the challenger takes something off. If no-one challenges, just go to the next person."

Connie looked from me to Josh, eyes gleaming, desperate to play the game. Josh looked at me, and I nodded, imperceptibly.

"We're in," stated my partner, "but, well, don't be offended, if there's sexual stuff, let's keep it between couples. This is all new for Jen and me, and I think we'd like to take it slow. Perhaps go further another time - if that's what you want."

He blushed, realising that he had, in fact, assumed that they wanted full sex, when nothing of the sort had been mentioned.

Chris smiled back. "No problem, mate. I think we're thinking the same thing. I mean, we've seen each other naked anyway, so this is just a chance for a better look, really. Let's just see where things head."

The game began with a few very light questions - age when you had your first kiss, age when someone first touched your boob/cock, most embarrassing experience etc. No-one challenged, as every answer seemed very implausible.

It wasn't until Chris asked me the name of the first boy to kiss me 'properly' that there was a challenge. I had earlier told them that I was fifteen when I had my first kiss, so when I named Josh as the first person to kiss me, Connie immediately challenged.

I smiled sweetly, as I told her that I had lied about my age, not the person. It took a while to convince them that I was telling the truth, especially Chris, as he failed to see how someone who looked like me could avoid being kissed. Eventually, and with considerable laughter, they accepted my answer, and Connie stripped off her t-shirt.

I couldn't resist looking at her, because, in truth, I found her body incredibly attractive. I wanted her to lose her clothes, so I could see every part of her. I even wondered if she would spread her legs, showing her pussy in detail. In turn, I wondered if I would be expected to do the same. I was getting very turned on, and very wet. I wanted the game to speed up.

I turned to Chris. "What's your favourite part of Connie's body?" I asked.

"Her eyes," he replied without hesitation.

"Challenge," I threw back, "that's what you tell her, but it's not true."

He sighed deeply. "OK. She's got a gorgeous arse. I love looking at it and ... well ... looking at it."

He stripped off his t-shirt.

Connie's turn. "Josh. How many girls have you dated for more than two weeks since you started Uni?"

It was quite a leading question. Both Chris and Connie had asked after Josh's love life regularly, and he always refused to say anything, but left them guessing.

"None." He replied, and waited. It wasn't a case of whether or not someone was going to challenge, it was a question of who. Chris leaned over and whispered to Connie, then turned to Josh.

"We both challenge."

"Sorry," said Josh, "it's absolutely true."

Both removed their jeans, sitting in underwear, while we were fully dressed. I suppose we should have been pleased, but I wanted to be stripping too. I wanted us all to be naked.

With that in mind, and knowing that Josh would also want to get naked, we decided to let the game descend into a rather pointless series of questions and challenges. I had expected to feel nervous as I removed my bra, but the pride on Josh's face, and the fact that I wanted to expose myself (and maybe the alcohol), removed any apprehension, and as I stood topless, I shook my boobs at them, making everyone laugh.

When it came to my knickers, I experienced my first slight trepidation - not because I was about to reveal my shaved slit, but because I knew how wet I was. It was obvious that everyone would see (as I had when Connie removed hers), and I really did not want our friends to think that just naked bodies was a huge turn on.

This was made worse, as neither of the guys had erections - I suspected this was more a case of mind over matter than anything, but the lines on their boxer shorts made it very clear that they were not hard.

I breathed deeply, however, and went to slip my panties down my legs. They stuck. They stuck to my wet pussy. Had I held them firmly, maybe no-one would have noticed, but the slight resistance caused me to lose my grip, hands sliding down my legs, panties to my thighs at the sides, and held directly over my labia. I took a fresh grip and pushed them off properly.

Connie commented. "Seems like someone's enjoying it. Glad I'm not the only one. C'mon guys, shorts off, let's see those floppy willies."

The men stood, losing their shorts quickly. In fairness, they were not entirely flaccid, but semi-hard. I felt they were more embarrassed at the thought of seeing each other than they were at the female eyes appraising their manhood.

Josh's cock was certainly bigger, I was proud to see, but not by much. I suspected, however, that while Josh might be longer, Chris probably had greater girth - and, in fact, until he was fully erect, it was rather unfair to make any judgements.

Connie looked at Josh, openly staring at his shaved pubis and admiring what she saw.

"You're getting shaved," she informed Chris. "Tomorrow night, you're gonna be as bald as I am."

He swallowed nervously and nodded. It was very clear that Connie was in charge.

"I want a photo when it's done," I announced, making Josh laugh at Chris's discomfort.

"Only if I get pics of Chris's," Connie retaliated.

In turn, the men demanded photos of Connie and I, and we eventually agreed that we would exchange photos of one another (in strict privacy) and maybe even meet up on webcam from time to time.

It seemed that Connie was determined to keep moving our little group forward, for her next remark was even more sexual.

"The odd thing is, he's sat there with a semi, but I know I can finish him off in about three minutes."

"Bollocks!" Declared Chris. "I can last way longer. Even when you really go for it, it takes ten minutes or more."

Connie turned to me. "How quickly can you finish Josh? Y'know, handjob, blowjob, that sort of thing."

Again, I felt no real embarrassment as I replied. "I've no idea. I've never really tried to finish him as fast as possible. We always try to hold back, make it last."

"Right." Stated Connie, forcefully, "let's have a race. See who finishes first."

And so it was decided. The men lay on their backs, while Connie and I knelt beside them. By now, there were two very clear erections waiting for our attention, and we were about to start, when Chris asked:

"What's the prize?"

Connie considered. "Whoever comes first gets a dare each. How does that sound?"

We agreed, although, I was very aware that if the men were to do dares, we would need to allow them some recovery time.

I took Josh's erection in hand as Connie counted down: "3 ... 2 ... 1 ... WANK!"

She began rubbing furiously, while I dripped saliva on Josh and began to rub smoothly and rapidly. I tongued him and my head bobbed up and down furiously as I rubbed his sensitive glans against the surfaces of my mouth, desperate to feel him tense and hear his signature groan before his warm, creamy cum splattered my throat.

I withdrew my head, using both hands, and made eye contact with Connie. We exchanged secretive smiles, before dipping our heads once more.

I worked vigorously and used every trick we had seen in the porn movies - twisting with my wrist, writhing my head around, grabbing Josh's balls, and even inserting a finger in his back passage - and it was this which finally produced my reward.

I felt Josh tense, and his cock draw tight, ready to spray his cum, and looked triumphantly at Connie - only to see Chris shooting his first, long string onto his stomach and chest. As his spurts continued, Josh followed suit. We had lost, and although Josh was still in the throes of his ejaculation, I gazed at Connie, half smiling.

"Hmm ..." she pondered, mockingly, "so we get the dares. Mine first, while Chris thinks. I dare you to swap over so you clean Chris and I clean Josh." This seemed rather simple. I looked for tissues. Connie continued. "No. With our tongues. Let's compare tastes."

I glanced at Josh to make sure he was OK with me doing this with Chris, and despite his heavy breathing, he nodded.

"You first," said Connie, "I want to watch."

I bent forward, sticking my bum in the air, and began to lick the salty gel off Chris's chest. Connie sat behind me watching.

"Mmm ..." she mumbled, "you've got a lovely arse. I can see everything."

I realised she was right. Bent over like this, my bum cheeks parted, so my back hole must have been visible, and so must my pussy lips. I didn't mind. I loved the thought that she was looking at me. I was surprised, however, when I felt a small, delicate hand touch me, and fingers parted my labia. It could only be Connie, wanting to see inside, look at my deep pink inner parts, my engorged clitoris and the hole which was Josh's special place.

"That's better," stated Connie, "now I can really see everything."

I lapped lower on Chris's stomach. His cum tasted different. Salty, but somehow more bitter - spicy even - and I wondered if this was because of his predilection for spicy food - apparently he loved Asian and Mexican cuisine.

Connie stayed behind me, looking at the parts which, until recently, even I hadn't examined closely. Meanwhile, I had swallowed most of the creamy goo - all that left was on Chris's penis, still quite hard. I paused.

"Every last drop," said Connie, seeing my dilemma.

I licked, tentatively at first, then more vigorously, starting at the bottom of Chris's shaft and working up. I didn't just lap up the warm gel, I licked his cock clean, swirling with my tongue, wanting him to enjoy it. Finally, having licked every last centimetre, I took the head in my mouth to suck any final drops from the tiny hole.

Chris was breathing heavily, and as I moved back, he grinned at me. "That was amazing. You need to show Connie how to do that with her tongue."

Connie slapped him playfully, and turned her attentions to Josh.

This time, it was her bum in the air. She was slimmer than me, and I think her cheeks probably spread even more, revealing every detail of her anus and the soft skin around it. I was reluctant to open her lips at first, until she turned her head from Josh's chest and whispered:

"Go on. Have a good look. You know you want to."

She was right, and using two fingers, I spread her vulva wide. Her inner lips were clear, surrounding the hole, and tracking across the glistening wet, blushing flesh, I saw her clitoris. It was more prominent than mine, which I suppose was good. Easier to find. As I stared, an urge overtook me. I spread her lips with my thumb and fourth finger, and, using my middle finger, touched her clit.

She gasped and moaned, but continued tending to Josh - now almost at his beautiful penis. I touched her clit again. Her chest heaved, but she continued licking. Then, I stroked her - gently, with one finger - and as she took Josh in her mouth, she pushed back on to my hand.

I suddenly became aware of Chris watching me avidly, stroking his cock. I know he didn't mind, but as Connie finished her task, I withdrew my hand, feeling as if I had been caught.

Connie sat on her haunches and looked from Chris to Josh.

"Good job!" She opined. "Now your dare, Chris."

I assumed the dare would be for Josh and me, and suspected it might be to do with my pussy - however, I was only half right.

"Well, ladies," he began slowly, "we've both cum, so it's got to be your turn. I dare you two to make each other cum."

I know my pupils dilated. Connie looked at me, totally confident. I think she knew this was my first time, and she was going to take the lead.

She knelt up and faced me. Reaching out a hand, she grabbed my wrist and guided me to her breast. It was small, but I could still feel the mound of flesh, and the solid nipple in the centre. Her nipple was larger than mine, and felt somehow harder. I rubbed my palm over , before taking it in my fingers and pressing it gently, but firmly. Her fingers, in turn, took my nipples, both hands touching me.

She was gentle, more gentle than I liked, but still, her touch was electric. She knew what she enjoyed, and replicated it on me. Soft, rhythmic squeezes, pulling my nipple, trying to draw it out further, make it longer. She rolled it around between finger and thumb, then bent forward, applying her mouth to my right breast, sucking in, using her teeth to nibble and her tongue to tease.

Her hand went to my shoulder, and pushed me down to the floor. I decided I needed to be more active, rather than just let her dictate. I rolled above her, instantly engulfing her small mound with my mouth and bit. I began treating her tits the way I liked mine treated - hard pinches, pulls, bites. She gasped, thrusting her hips up, moaning. It might not be her normal way, but she liked it, and pushed me back, administering the same rough treatment to me.

I pushed my chest up into her, my head going back as she bit, then felt her hand slide between my legs. She found my clit instantly, rubbing it up and down, then tapping vigorously. My legs were wide apart, ensuring she could explore every bit of my pussy.

I felt her mouth abandon my breast, and was momentarily bereft. Then I felt her tongue trace down my stomach. Her fingers plunged into my vagina, curling upwards, knowing precisely where to press, and the finger on my clit was replaced by her flickering tongue - licking, then turning to a point and flickering.

Her fingers inside me moved faster, and I thought her hand must be a blur to the watching men. I was in heaven. I grabbed my boobs, digging in fingers and raking my nails over my distended nipples. Bizarrely, a thought entered my mind: "This is it!"

My head exploded. I moaned loudly, shouting "Yes, oh god, yes". I know I pressed my feet on the floor and my hips up as my body went rigid. I grabbed the back of her head, pushing into the soaking, pulsing mush between my legs, covering her face in my juices. I was transported, ecstatic as I let my climax flow.

Only as I came down did I look at Josh. His smile almost split his face, and he mouthed "I love you" to me.

My thighs were coated with a sheen of my juices - as was Connie's face. She looked up at me, between my spread thighs.

"I didn't know if you wanted to drown me or suffocate me," she complained, "but it was amazing."

I nodded, still lost for words - or unable to speak, as she moved up and kissed me on the lips, tasting entirely of me.

Now was my turn, and as we kissed, I pushed her back, laying her down flat before.

I attacked her nipples first, knowing they were sensitive, and wanting her to be as turned on as possible - not that there was a problem, as I learned when I began to finger her smooth, slimy pussy. I loved the feel as I loved my own, and the similarity was evident. Her clit, however, was so much bigger. I stroked it with my finger, then grabbed at it, tweaking and flicked it - how I enjoyed it.

I was desperate to taste her, and abandoned the slow trek down her stomach, in favour of a quicker reaction. My mouth clamped over the swollen organ of pleasure, and I sucked it in, while my tongue lapped her juices. She tasted amazing. Her muskiness was similar to mine, but somehow lighter - almost sweeter - and I wondered if that was down to diet too. Her juices, like mine, were copious, and I drank them in.

Using my arms, I pushed her thighs, just by her buttocks, raising her legs, spreading them wider as I pushed on the tendons in her groin. Then I inserted three fingers, curled them into the soft surface about an inch or so inside and rubbed.

As I had before, she gasped and moaned, and I knew her orgasm was close. I brought my other hand behind her slim leg, and almost brutally shoved a finger into her anus.

She clamped her legs around my head, and all I could hear was a muffled cry. Apparently, I later found, she cried out so loudly that Chris had to put his hand over her mouth, as he was worried the neighbours would hear.

The fluid flowing onto my tongue, around my chin and over my hands increased, and I felt her muscles squeeze and relax rhythmically, as I knew mine did. My only thought at the time was: 'Ah - so this is what I do to Josh.' Had I not been clamped so tightly, I would have smiled.

1...89101112...15