Finding Myself Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She orgasmed first, hips lifting me off the ground as her juices poured freely across my face, into my mouth and nose.

Only my focus on her had held me back, and as she reached her climax, my mind turned to the intense licking and searching fingers around my sensitive parts. I lifted my head and tensed as I came, my brain spinning, reaching familiar heights of pleasure. I know I dripped on her face, coating her as she had coated me, and as I turned to kiss her, we tasted one another's mixed juices, a mind-blowing blend of taste and aroma.

We lay together, panting for air as we enjoyed the final throes of orgasm, then she turned to me and whispered:

"Their turn." She turned to Josh and Marcus. "Guys," she drawled, "we been thinking. We both wanted some nice pics of you. All naked and hard. Well, we think it's your turn."

The men stared at us, wide-eyed - that odd fact, that while men like seeing women together, the idea of being naked together themselves, is somehow wrong. However, neither had any reason to refuse - and they both knew how horny they were.

Josh was first to acknowledge the justice of our request.

"Well ... we agreed that if one of us was expected to do something, the other should do it to - so ... fair's fair."

Marcus nodded.

Celeste and I stood and walked to them, taking the camera as they moved to the flattened grass that we had just left.

"OK, guys," ordered Celeste, "first you gonna strip, then sit back and stroke your dicks - but - when you're about to cum, stop. I'm gonna jerk off Josh, and my friend here's gonna finish you off Marcus. We gonna take turns with the camera, so it's first cum, first served - the other one waits."

I picked up the camera switching from one to the other (and sometimes snapping both together) as they removed t-shirts, shorts and underwear, to present two impressive, swinging cocks.

Celeste had said Marcus was not particularly large, but his length and girth were impressive. I guessed he was an inch longer than Josh, and easily as broad. He sat back and began stroking himself, as Josh did the same.

I passed the camera to Celeste, who moved in close to them, taking detailed pictures of their erections and their hands, working busily. I later saw that she had captured dribbles of precum. She also focused on their faces - closed eyes, gritted teeth, tight lips as they drew closer to release.

"I'm gonna shoot my load," cried Marcus.

That was my cue. I knelt beside him, and took his impressive organ in my hand. As I had learned, I dribbled saliva on his deep pink cock head, and worked my hand up and down, twisting around his shaft. Then - just as I judged he was about to unload, I dipped my head, keen to taste him, and sucked, lapping up his precum. Then I pulled away, ready to finish him off.

With the camera barely a foot from my busy hand, clicking shot after shot, I felt the penis broaden. I stopped jerking as the first dollop of cum shot up, hitting me in the face, quickly followed by a second. I dipped my head, taking the rest of the thick, tasty liquid directly into my mouth and holding it there. I opened my mouth, showing my tongue, covered in semen to the camera. Then I closed my mouth and swallowed.

I took the camera as Celeste turned to finish off Josh. I learned then, that once in charge of photography, the image becomes all important, and I spent my time trying to ensure that I got good photographs, rather than concentrating on what was actually happening.

Celeste sucked and jerked Josh, and I got wonderful photos of a geyser of cum erupting from his cock, and the delighted, surprised smile as it hit her face. I stepped back and got pictures of his face as he climaxed - tense, head back, muscles taut, eyes glazed. He looked beautiful. Then more shots of his penis, dripping with cum, then between the dark brown lips - and finally, semen on her tongue before she gulped it down.

We sat together, naked, out in the public domain, but not caring, as we giggled and teased. Then, Josh turned to me:

"Y'know, it's not fair. We had to wank off for you. I think you two should wank off for us - and we get a taste this time."

My stomach fluttered. It was a huge turn on, and we needed little persuading. We moved across, spread our legs and began stroking.

"Wait," Celeste cried, "I got an idea."

She turned to face me, legs wide, and directed me to put one leg under hers, and the other over the other leg. I did as she said, and after a little wriggling, our pussies almost touched. This time, Josh had set the camera to take photos automatically from a small tripod, so he and Marcus could just watch. He moved the tripod to the best position as we prepared ourselves.

Before starting, we wriggled a little closer, our labia pushing against each other, as we parted the lips, so our inner parts could touch. I felt her clitoris directly against mine, and rubbed. We both moaned as our juices mixed, pushing harder to increase our pleasure.

At the same moment, our fingers met, both on a quest to produce orgasms, and we moved apart to give our hands space to work.

We were both massively turned on, and desperate to cum, so we stroked, rubbed and tapped vigorously, our cries and moans mounting in unison, until, suddenly, the ecstasy overtook us almost simultaneously. As we climaxed, we pushed together once more, and I could feel her hot pussy gush, and gentle spasms, as her muscles contracted and relaxed.

We both pulled back simultaneously, and I felt Marcus's coarse black hair against my thighs and a mouth pushed between my legs, licking, sucking, lapping my sexual juices, working on my clitoris, as rough, large fingers (compared to Josh) pushed inside me and begun thrusting in and out of my hole, making me cry out in sheer pleasure once again.

Eventually, we pulled apart. I knew Josh and Celeste had been enjoying the same pleasures as Marcus and me, even though I hadn't been able to see. They had the same smug, satisfied look that I imagined I wore.

None of us wanted to part, and Marcus suggested we go to a local pub for food and drinks. We agreed happily, and enjoyed a couple more hours of their company, before realising that it was after eight o'clock. We would have loved to reignite our sexual fun, but they needed to get back to their families, who were waiting at home, and we knew we had been gone considerably longer than expected.

Marcus drove us back to my aunt and uncle's house, and we kissed them goodbye, exchanging emails and phone numbers, and promising to keep in touch.

We let ourselves in apprehensively, hearing the sounds of chat and laughter outside.

We followed the noise, and were greeted by seven naked people - none of whom we would have chosen to see naked. It seemed odd, as this 'get-together' had almost as many guests as the 'party' a few days earlier. I wondered what the difference was.

Aunt Cathy greeted us in her usual gushing manner.

"Darlings. You made it. We were starting to get worried." Their relaxed poses by the pool rather contradicted her claim. "Anyway. You're here now. Grab a drink, change into something more suitable and come and join us. There's food left by the barbecue. Come on, Jen, make your last night special - let yourself go."

I looked on with distaste, and wished we had come back a couple of hours later, when we could have gone straight to bed. Instead, I felt trapped.

"OK, Aunt Cathy, I'll go and change. I won't stay out here too long. I think the mosquitos have taken a liking to me. There's something I want to watch on TV as well."

I turned and went to my room. If my aunt thought I was about to change into swimwear, or less, she was mistaken. I wanted to put on more, to avoid flashing my thong under my dress.

As I left, I heard Josh making one of his typically assertive statements, asking his parents why they seemed to think he was suddenly going to 'buy in' to their lifestyle. I didn't hang around to hear the end of the discussion, but hoped Josh would come outside with me. I hated the pressure and suggestions I was 'boring' or 'prudish'. In truth, there was a temptation to strip naked, suck off all the men and lick out all the women, just to prove myself - but I wouldn't.

I had just removed my dress, and was standing in nothing but my thong when Josh entered my room. He looked annoyed, but his face lit up as he looked me up and down. Then he became serious again.

"I've decided that, once we've dropped you off, I'm going back to Uni, to my flat. I can't stay here, being criticised and sniped at constantly." He went quiet, and looked at me, before walking across and taking me in his arms.

"D'you know," he whispered, "before you, I was wondering if what they were saying was true. If I had hang-ups which were stopping me embracing life. I'd considered swallowing my pride, stripping off and just going with it to see if it'd make me less shy. I'd have hated it, but at least they'd stop moaning."

I hugged him, feeling my nipples harden against his chest.

"I was the same," I whispered, "Debbie constantly going on about how I couldn't get a boyfriend, the boys at school saying I was frigid. So tempting to just find someone to ... fuck ... and get it over with. Debbie kept saying she 'needed' it at least twice a week, and how amazing it is, and how I should do like her - have as many as possible before I got old and had to settle down.

"I suppose the difference is that I need it to be right. Debbie just needs it. I feel good about myself, thanks to you. Debbie needs people to fuck her all the time to bolster her self-esteem. It's sad really. I used to be jealous of her. Now I just pity her."

We stayed in our embrace until we heard our names being called, telling us we were 'missing all the fun'.

Josh sighed. "Let's get changed and spend twenty minutes with them, then we'll make our excuses and watch TV."

I felt I needed a shower after the day's exertions, but made do with a quick wash down, before slipping into my boring cotton knickers and bra, a t-shirt and long, flowing skirt. Josh was next to me, in t-shirt and chinos. Aunt Cathy's face fell.

"Well," she huffed, "when I said 'get changed', I'd hoped you'd try to fit in with the dress code a little. If you're determined to behave like children, so be it."

We grabbed drinks, choosing sealed bottles, as Josh had warned me that there had been times when my aunt and uncle had made exceptionally strong cocktails to get people drunk, and he suspected they might have put drugs in to 'relax' those who, while consenting, might be a little nervous.

The twenty minutes we spent in company was excruciating. My aunt announced to the assembled group that Josh and I were gay, and were having difficulty coming out. Those present reassured us that they were not homophobic, and all of the women and two of the men (my uncle excluded) willingly embraced their bisexuality.

We were then subjected to overtures and unsubtle hints from members of our own sex, offering to help us to 'be true to ourselves'. We both politely declined. I, of course, could hardly deny that I enjoyed both men and women. Josh had never acknowledged anything, but I was quietly confident that if I asked him to play with a man, he would.

We gently fended off the predators, who seemed to find it hard to believe that we weren't interested in meaningless, inconsequential sex. In truth, none of them were physically unattractive - and I would never body-shame anyone - they were simply not to my taste - a matter of personality as much as anything.

As we sat, bombarded by pointless innuendo and suggestive comment - as well as barbed taunting from my sister - we began to feel something wasn't quite right. Yes, Josh and I were young and attractive, but why couldn't these people just take a hint?

Josh leaned over to me. "Time for our programme. Don't want to miss the start." I nodded, and we stood and walked into the house, listening to the laughter behind us. That was when I heard my uncle's voice:

"Told you. That's twenty quid each, thank you. That pair wouldn't recognise fun if it wore a purple onesie and danced in front of them singing 'I'm fun and you never know you might like me.'"

I was about to turn and give them a piece of my mind, when Josh caught me. He smiled, eyes twinkling.

"Come on. Let's just enjoy our last night. I'd worked out it was a bet ages ago."

I tried to pull away, still furious, but he held me and kissed me until my anger dissipated and I relaxed into him.

"No-one bets on my pussy," I muttered, angrily. Josh laughed.

"I'll bet you a fiver I can be in it later," he sniggered. I was about to slap him, when I saw the funny side.

"Nah," I replied, "that's a dead cert. No-one bets on my pussy except me - cos I know exactly what I want to do with it."

We wandered inside and sat on the sofa, watching TV. Josh put his arm round me and I snuggled into him. We kept a careful eye on the door. It'd be a shame to spoil tomorrow's surprise at this late stage. My hand drifted down to the front of his trousers, squeezing and coaxing him until he was erect, while he searched under my skirt, eventually making his way into my knickers and fingering me.

There were two programmes to view - last week's which we had missed, and the new one. Bizarrely, we sat stroking and fingering each other, while discussing the plot twists - family strife, sex between cousins, political manipulations - and, of course, the dragons.

The second episode had almost finished when the door burst open. We sprang apart. My aunt blustered in, clearly having too much to drink - again.

"We're moving inside, darlings. Please stay and join us for some games. We're going to play Twister."

I hated the game anyway, and the idea of playing it with these people in their last-ditch attempt to seduce me made my stomach churn.

"Sorry, Aunt Cathy," I replied, "your friends are going to have to lose their bet. I'm off to bed. It's been a long day, and I just want to sleep before the drive tomorrow."

At least she had the good grace to blush as she denied knowing anything about any bets. Josh laughed and told her that we had heard them talking about it, which made her mutter about 'washing out ears' and 'must have mis-heard.'

Regardless, as they filtered in to continue their Bohemian frolics, we left for our rooms.

It was less than five minutes before Josh came to me.

"I know they're still up, but I want as much time with you as possible. They won't disturb us. They'll be too busy with their games. Let's set the alarm early and spend the night together."

Our last night together was joyous and sad. We went from ecstatic sex to gentle tears, from heaving orgasms to heaving sobs. After our third bout of love-making, I lay with my head on Josh's shoulder.

"Am I slut?" I asked. This bothered me a little. I had arrived a week ago, a virgin, no sexual experience other than with my hand, and now I was a porn star, bisexual, had swallowed three men's cum and licked two pussies. I had masturbated on camera, been bound and spanked and dressed in the sexiest outfits.

Josh looked at me, eyes gleaming, his smile teasing. "Yeah," he whispered, "but you're my slut."

I turned the thought over in my mind, and rather liked it.

"On the other hand," he continued, "if anyone ever calls you a slut, I'll beat them to a pulp. And I will never, ever describe you like that. We just have an explorative and open-minded approach to sex. We choose who we go with, and have high standards. If you're a slut, so am I. But I'm your slut."

We giggled. I knew it was not a conversation we would have again. I hated slurs like 'slut' being used to describe someone who simply enjoyed sex - even Debbie - but liked Josh's description of our relationship. It seemed apt.

The following morning, we awoke with the alarm, and made love for one last time in this bed. I offered to let Josh do away with the condom, but he refused - sensibly. He came in my mouth, so I could keep him inside me for as long as possible.

We showered and dressed, and had finished breakfast when my aunt, uncle, sister and the four 'guests' appeared - oddly, all dressed.

The guests left, each in a separate car, and while Debbie and I packed, Josh disappeared to his room.

It was a long drive, and we were due to leave after lunch, so we sat by the pool - clothed for once - killing time until we needed to leave. Josh stayed in his room, and I was disappointed. Perhaps sitting together and not touching was too much for him, but I still wanted him near.

"Ten minutes, then we'll get going," announced Uncle Carl.

I stood, wanting to pee before we left.

"Jen, darling," cooed Aunt Cathy, "could you knock on Josh's door and ask if he's coming?"

'He'd better', I thought, as I went and tapped on his door.

"Yeah," he shouted.

"It's me, your mum says ..."

The door flew open and he dragged me inside, kissing me emphatically and holding me tight before relaxing.

"Sorry," he whispered into my hair, "I had to do something urgent. A surprise for you. It's just finished."

He held out a memory stick, and I immediately knew what it was.

"That's all the pics and vids," he stated, unnecessarily, "I haven't finished editing yesterday's, but they're all there. They're amazing. But ... don't wear yourself out watching these. I want you to have plenty of energy for when we facetime."

I giggled, slipping the porn archive into my pocket. "Same to you. I wanna see fountains."

We hugged tight and kissed again, as he whispered: "Password is '8"IlY34B'"

We made promises of undying love, and tears slipped down my face, until I heard my name shouted.

Quickly, I washed my face, and peed. I let Josh watch. Then he grabbed my bag and we went to the car.

With traffic, the drive lasted two hours, and while sitting in the back, pressed against Josh was wonderful, I was desperate to touch him more affectionately and intimately.

Once we were home, we deposited our bags (and I hid the memory stick in a very secure place) and sat together for sandwiches, salad, sausage rolls and all the trappings of a fulfilling tea - including a home-baked cake from mum.

Josh and I sat next to one another, and as the meal was coming to an end, I slipped my hand into his, and leaned into him. It was time.

Debbie noticed first.

"What's going on with you two?" She demanded.

All eyes turned to us.

Josh went to speak, but I stopped him.

"Well. When we found that we're not blood relatives, we knew there wasn't a problem with being together. We've become very close. I think we might be together for quite some time."

There was silence, started by a small squeal from my aunt.

Mum spoke first.

"That's wonderful. Well, Josh, you know you're welcome any time, and Jen can visit you at Uni when she can."

"Actually," said Josh, "I'm going back tomorrow. I think I cramp mum and dad's style. I'll be OK on my own, and Jen and I are going to facetime every day. My stuff's packed already, and I'll get the train."

Aunt Cathy wasn't sure whether she should laugh or cry. She knew she should be pleased that her son was happy and in a relationship, but she felt foolish because of her assumptions, and now regretted driving him away.

"Sneaky bastards," muttered Debbie, drawing a disapproving look from dad.

The tension was causing a very difficult atmosphere, but Josh and I were different, and kissed as our families gazed on, uncertain what to say.

It was mum, who took control, as she tended to.

"It seems a bit much to go dashing off to an empty house on your own, Josh - and believe me, I'm very aware of what you mean about your mum and dad's lifestyle - not judging, before you jump down my throat, Cathy.

"Tell you what. Why don't you stop with us for the rest of the holidays? It's not a problem. If your mum can send your things here, we can sort out what you need for a couple of days, then take you to Uni.