Finding Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett was good at stroking Josh. I suppose men are like that - they know what works for them. I thought Josh was going to cum, but then Brett stopped. He took Josh's hand and placed it on his massive penis and began moving it up and down.

Josh took the hint, and began stroking Brett, first with one hand, then both. He grew confident, and as well as just stroking, he used some of the techniques which I had learned, twisting his wrist around the swollen head, spitting on it to make his motions smooth, and bringing his head close to the magnificent specimen.

Brett lay back, enjoying the sensation, and placed his hand on Josh's head, guiding it down, until my boyfriend's lips were barely a centimetre from the small hole which would expel semen in the near future.

Josh opened his mouth and lowered his head, taking the tip of the leviathan between his lips. As his hand stroked Brett's shaft, his head bobbed up and down, only a small amount, but enough for Brett to start breathing heavily and gritting his teeth.

Josh was not great at sucking off another man - I planned to do a better job - but it was not long before Brett gently pulled him away. He then lowered his own head and began sucking Josh. He was much better - it was clearly not his first time - and he engulfed a good proportion of Josh's member and bobbed up and down vigorously.

As he sucked and licked, while cupping Josh's balls, I realised that Josh would be shooting his load quite soon. His head went back, his breathing became deep and his eyes glazed. I heard the throaty rumbling and knew he would cum in Brett's mouth.

Apparently, Brett knew too, as he withdrew his mouth, and brought up his hand. He jerked Josh off rapidly, and within seconds, the first spurt of Josh's familiar, creamy cum shot onto Brett's face, rapidly followed by a second. Brett wanted these photographs of his face, covered in cum, before he dipped his head again, consuming the head of Josh's cock, and allowing him to finish ejaculating into his mouth.

As Josh finished, Brett sucked, taking every drop of cum before swallowing.

I stopped taking photographs and stared, finally allowing myself to take in the scene, and realising that my pussy was soaking. Josh lay back, recovering from his orgasm, before looking at me. At first, he seemed a little embarrassed at the obvious pleasure he had felt from being with another man. Then he saw my smile, and realised that I had enjoyed watching, probably as much as he enjoyed watching me with another woman.

We swapped places, and Brett fingered me gently, nodding with approval as he felt how wet I was. He laid me on my back and began licking me again - he wanted Josh to take more detailed photos of his oral skills - and I happily spread my legs wide, allowing Brett to lick, while Josh moved in close with his camera.

Suddenly, with surprising strength, Brett flipped me on to my front, pulling my bum up, and thrust his face between my buttocks, his tongue flicking at my exposed pussy, while his nose was barely an inch from my anus. His tongue tracked to my vagina, then across the little gap to my anus, where he began licking again. It was not my first time rimming, but I loved it, especially when I felt two fingers slip into my pussy and begin to thrust rapidly.

I felt the gentle build up, then the light-headed ecstasy as I moved into yet another orgasm. My juices gushed, running freely over Brett's hand, as I buried my face in the pillow to mute my moans and cries.

Then it was my turn to demonstrate my skills, and I was determined to prove to Brett that it was not only older women who could satisfy him.

I used every technique at my disposal. First, my hands, twisting my wrist, dribbling saliva as I worked on his smooth, engorged head, while my other hand worked first on his shaft, then dropped to his balls, finally pushing inside his anus, seeking his prostate.

I listened with satisfaction to his rapid breathing and gasps of pleasure, before realising that I needed to take his monster dick in my mouth.

I opened as wide as possible, easily covering the smooth head, teasing the hole with my tongue, before withdrawing to lick up and down his shaft, taking one of his balls into my mouth, making him moan, before working my way back up his massive length to engulf his head again.

Little by little, I forced more into my mouth, opening my throat, forcing myself not to gag. I managed several inches (as the photos later showed), but it felt as if I had taken in several feet. Capacity reached, I started to bob my head rapidly, determined that he would either cum in my mouth, or have to pull back very rapidly to avoid doing so.

As it happened, he preferred the latter. He wanted photos of his orgasm, as his semen shot out, and he wanted both Josh and me to be in those photos. He stood quickly, telling Josh to set the camera to automatic shots and directing Josh and I to kneel in front of him. We assumed the position quickly, as it seemed he was in a desperate hurry to finish.

Once the scene was set, Brett told us both to grab his cock. "Now, finish me off - it won't take much," he said.

He was right. Josh held lower down the shaft, and I jerked rapidly across the head, and within seconds, a huge dollop of semen hit my face. I wanted more, but he moved across, splashing cum on Josh this time. He returned to me, thrusting his huge cock into my mouth, letting me feel another large dollop of cum hit my throat. Then the same for Josh.

His ejaculation seemed to last forever, as he alternated from one of us to the other, each time providing more semen in a seemingly endless flood. It was as if his balls matched the size of his cock, endlessly spewing cum.

Finally, he stopped and stood over us, his mighty cock twitching as it began a slow decline. I swallowed every drop that had filled my mouth, before glancing at Josh. Again, he seemed unsure, keeping his mouth firmly closed until I saw his throat move, Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed.

I think he feared my response, so I leaned over and kissed him, before moving my lips over his face, licking off the semen which ran down it, before sitting back and pushing the cum on my own face into my mouth. I leaned over to Josh again, kissing him firmly on the lips, forcing his mouth open and pushing the thick creamy liquid into his mouth, encouraging him to accept it and enjoy.

Brett sat heavily on the bed, clearly drained from his climax.

"Wow," he said, "That was incredible. Even if the photos are shit, it was worth it. You two are incredible. You're a lucky guy, Josh. Jen's amazing. I've known women three times her age without those skills. I know it was your first time, but I think a lot of gay guys would be happy to go with you."

We said nothing. There was nothing to say. The conversation turned quickly to more mundane matters - when would the photos be ready? Could Brett buy more if he wanted others beyond the ten we would give him? Could he look at the 'money shot' photos to see if they captured the moments as well as he hoped?

Clearly, with a photo every ten seconds, timing could be off, but in this case, the shots were amazing. My head, leaning back, some fluid on my face, more in mid-air, about to land. Josh, eyes closed, a creamy ectoplasm flying towards him. The shots were amazing.

As with our previous sexual partners, we spent a while chatting, comfortably naked. I thought that, as the only female present, I might feel rather self-conscious, but neither men stared at my body, nor were they lecherous or pervy about it - indeed, it was a while before I realised that I was reclining on my bed, one knee bent upwards causing my legs to be wide apart, showing every detail of my sex.

Brett, too, was aware of the lack of focus on sexual parts, and commented that it was nice to be naked with people who didn't constantly stare at his distended penis. Even after sex, he said, most people continued to gaze at it and make comments, making him feel like some sort of freak. Although he did accept that, in all fairness, he WAS a freak compared to most men.

Suddenly, we heard the front door open and Debbie's voice shouting up the stairs.

"Hi. Only me. Is Brett still here?"

Brett leapt up and disappeared to the bathroom where he had left his clothes. He knew Debbie well enough to know that she would not be so willing to look beyond his endowment, and wanted to be covered up when she appeared.

We dressed quickly as well, just in time as the door pushed open and Debbie entered.

As she looked around the room at the various items of clothing strewn about, and my generally dishevelled condition (especially my hair, which I knew had Brett's 'special gel' in), she could have been in little doubt as to what had happened.

"Shit," she exclaimed, "did I miss him? I was going to see if he needed any help. I know he's gay, but he's gorgeous - and you never know... especially with the rumours I've heard." Her eyes suddenly gleamed. "Is it true? Has he really got a monster cock?"

As the voice came from behind her, she jumped in shock, then flushed beetroot red in embarrassment.

"My cock," said Brett in a level, but slightly amused voice, "is none of your business - but if you wish to think of it as a monster, I shall be very flattered."

Debbie muttered something inaudible, then turned and scuttled to her room. Brett stepped in and we said our farewells, asking him to let us know how his 'career' was going, and promising to send the photos as soon as possible. He kissed each of us on the lips, deeply and passionately, as if he were our lover. Our biggest problem would be making sure Debbie didn't get to see the pictures.

For much of the rest of the day, Josh was involved in editing the photos from the various shoots he had done so far. I knew it was a long and tricky job, so I left him to it. I wandered downstairs and turned on the TV, to be joined a few minutes later by Debbie.

We selected a film to watch - more her choice than mine - and started to chat.

"Go on - spill. Is it as big as I've heard? Guys talk, y'know - about when they pee and stuff."

My reply might have been rather short, as her probing about something so private - and potentially embarrassing - was becoming exasperating.

"Deb," I began, "I'm not going to tell you. I don't want to start rumours, and whatever happened in the shoot is private. You know that. Anyway, how do you know I even saw it?"

She smirked. "Of course you saw it. First, it was a shoot for his boyfriend. He'd obviously strip off. Second, I saw your hair. You had cum in it - and before you make up some story about gel or conditioner - I know you. You wouldn't have other stuff in your hair, and you always keep it groomed. I'm actually wondering if he's more bi than gay."

She gave me a sidelong look, knowing that I hated outright lies, and would need to make sure my answer had some basis in honesty. She also knew I was desperate to maintain our new-found connection.

"OK. But this is strictly between us. If you tell anyone else, I'll tell Josh to share all your photos. I know you don't mind, but if mum and dad came across them... well... you wouldn't want that. Yes. Brett is bi. And yes. I helped out. The photos weren't only for his partner. He needed them for something else."

"I know Josh 'helped out' too - he was very flushed."

My shoulders slumped. "Oh - think what you like. Just keep it absolutely confidential. Brett's got plenty on his plate at the moment - just accept that he doesn't want to fuck you or any of your friends. If he did, he wouldn't be saying he's gay, would he?"

She shrugged. "Guess not - but - is it as big as I've heard?"

I felt backed into a corner. "Again, strictly confidentially, yes. He's well endowed. He hates it, and if anyone finds out, you'll never see him again, and nor will we. If I find he's published any photos publicly, I'll let you know. For fuck's sake. Enough now."

She realised she was going too far. "Sorry. Just curious. I promise I won't say anything, and I won't make him feel difficult. I love Brett as a friend - and I'm not as evil as you think."

We fell silent for a while, but I only pretended to watch the movie, wondering if I should ease my irritation and give my sister the benefit of the doubt.

"I've got more people wanting shoots," Debbie said, quietly.

That was good news. Josh wanted to make more money, and this could be exactly what he needed.

"Cool. Who?"

"Well. Friends of friends really. Some I know, some I don't. The ones who've been here loved it. They're telling people what fun Josh is to work with - and very cheap - and even though there's only been one set of photos returned so far, they're really good. I've seen them, and I know they're being shared. Not just the clothed ones either."

"Thanks. Have you given them Josh's mobile - or mine for that matter?"

"I told them to hold on until I checked with you and Josh. He needs a card - or are you setting up together? You should start charging more. Could be a real business opportunity."

She had a point. I knew Josh wanted to get his degree, but perhaps he could take a year out to try becoming a professional photographer - or change his degree to photography (he had said he was finding his course in Fine Arts rather dull in parts) - or maybe he could get his degree and then move into photography. It was a conversation to consider.

Perhaps I should consider changing my course to a photography degree. I had the right 'A' levels.

"I'll talk to Josh," I said, "but it's a thought. Definitely some business cards."

We continued chatting, discussing photography in general and Debbie's sex life - as active as ever. She probed me about the range of sexual activities which Josh and I had enjoyed, but I preferred discretion, just saying that we enjoyed experimenting, but on our own terms.

Debbie seemed to put her own interpretation on this, maybe assuming that our experiments would be rather 'vanilla' compared to her own, but she also accepted that I was not going to say any more. Her final comment, just before mum bustled in was:

"If you want to really experiment - beyond a threesome - I know a guy who's very kinky. Me and him could come for a shoot and take it way further than you'll have gone before. What d'you think?"

"Seriously, Deb," I replied - exasperated, and even a little shocked - "me and you? We're sisters - and... well... you're just not Josh's type. Sorry. You look great and everything, but I couldn't go with you, and we only go with people we feel a real bond with - not some random bloke. Sorry - thanks anyway."

She looked very put out. I think she felt her offer was incredibly generous.

The conversation went no further. Mum came and sat down, wittering about her day at work, before jumping up and asking me to help in the kitchen as she prepared tea.

Josh came downstairs for dinner, and took a break from his editing for a while. Afterwards, we went and sat down with mum and dad, making polite conversation, while Debbie disappeared to get ready for yet another night out.

Mum and dad drifted off to bed early - maybe they were tired, or perhaps the rather sexual atmosphere in the house was rubbing off on them. I caught them kissing in the kitchen, and they seemed to have become far more 'touchy-feely' recently. I shuddered at the idea, then caught myself. Why shouldn't they have a full sexual relationship at their age - Josh and I will - and so were the clients Brett spoke about. Good for them!

Left alone, Josh and I discussed Debbie's comment about a photography business, and I ran my various possibilities past him. He was definitely interested in the idea. He agreed to ask about changing his University course, and I agreed to do the same. We also decided to print some business cards, and I agreed to set about designing them the following day.

This was to be a quiet day for us - Josh wanted to finish all the editing, and then we would have some time together. Mum and dad were out again, and Debbie had announced that she was going to another party, and as I had done something special for Josh, he told me that he would be returning the favour. He would say no more, just grinned lasciviously assured me that I would love it.

I even tried withholding sex to get him to tell me when we were in bed later, but he knew as well as I did that it wouldn't last long. Maybe I kept up the act for ten minutes, but soon enough I was sucking contentedly on his eight inch cock, spreading my legs for him to drive into my pussy and presenting my bum for him to enter my tight little back passage.

It was just one day now until we could dispense with condoms, and as he finished in my mouth, as usual, I knew that tomorrow would be very, very special.

The next day went as planned. We both contacted our Universities, and were both advised that there were places on photography courses, and that if we completed various online forms, the departments would consider the relevant changes. That took a while - especially for me, as I had less experience than Josh. We had to stretch the truth a little to make me seem more knowledgeable, but Josh agreed to show me the basics, and said I would know more than quite a few.

As the afternoon progressed, I became more curious about Josh's plans - still, he told me nothing.

When mum and dad got home, he went downstairs and talked to them for a while, before returning to me. It was almost seven o'clock, before he looked out of the window and said:

"Taxi's here. Let's go."

I looked at him in amazement.

"Come on, Jen, time to go."

Was he really foregoing the chance of an evening alone to take me out for dinner? Presumably not a very classy dinner either, as I still wore jeans and t-shirt. However, he insisted. He grabbed a couple of backpacks from the hall as we went out and hustled me into the waiting car.

We drove for a while, into the countryside, before turning into the driveway of a very attractive hotel. Finally, he announced:

"I thought we could have a night of luxury. Dinner, a big, comfy bed and a day in the spa tomorrow morning. What d'you think?"

I had to agree, it looked amazing - a huge mansion, catering for 'adults only' (not as in a place for swingers - just a place where children were not allowed, so adults could relax). There was a high class restaurant, bar and dance floor and a spa. It looked wonderful.

I immediately started to panic, as I was hardly dressed for such an establishment, but Josh just told me to relax and trust him. I tried - but it was difficult.

We checked in and went to our room. It was incredible. Having shared my rather small three-quarter bed, the vast expanse of crisp cotton quilt that welcomed us looked like our own private island. We could lie in there and never touch - not that we wanted to do that.

We explored the room thoroughly, as we apparently had time before dinner - reserved for nine o'clock - and then Josh told me to have a long warm bath. I was delighted, and hoped he might join me, until he suddenly informed me that he needed to collect some things from reception.

I was disappointed, but this was his evening, and I knew he would never let me down - as I discovered as I left the bathroom, towelling myself down briskly with the thick, fluffy towels.

On the bed was a beautiful, deep blue dress. It was sleeveless and plunged deeply at the front, meaning that a bra would be unnecessary. It swept low to the floor, and was accompanied with high-heeled shoes - not so high that I couldn't walk, but high enough that my hips would roll and my legs would seem stunningly elegant. I have no idea what fabric it was, but as I slipped it on, it felt as if it moulded to my skin. It was beautiful.

"Tits look good," teased Josh, gazing at my decolletage, and I must say, I felt sexy - very sexy. Not wearing a bra, with such a plunging neckline made me aware of the thin fabric between my breasts and total exposure. It was a massive turn-on.