Finding Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed the dress before doing my hair and make-up, which had been thoughtfully packed in the backpack, along with a change of clothes for the next day, and swimwear for the spa (my little bikini, of course).

We swept downstairs to a wonderful meal, prepared to perfection, and accompanied by wine which made me feel light-headed and ready for whatever else Josh had planned.

As we finished our dessert, he began to make moves towards our room. In some ways, I had hoped there might be something more before we went to our room, but if this was how the evening had been planned, I could hardly complain.

We went to the room, giggling and holding one another. Once there, I unfastened the tie behind my neck and let the dress fall forward, showing my breasts and erect nipples. I was ready for sex.

Josh, however, had different ideas. He reached under the bed and withdrew a box, which he handed to me.

"I thought we should try the bar and dance floor. It's a night club, basically, for people to visit after dinner. I thought you'd like something more appropriate to wear."

I opened the box. Inside a thin, scoop-necked top, with no sleeves, and armholes which plunged low, almost to my waist, a short skirt - loose fitting from the waist, stockings and suspenders.

I glanced up at him, unsure what to think - then saw the smile playing across his lips. He elaborated.

"I thought it might be fun for you to go down there first, then I'll come down in ten minutes. We can pretend not to know one another, while you see how much attention you get. Then, I'll move in and pick you up. Before I join you, you can have some fun in those clothes."

My fantasy! This top was very revealing, and everyone would be able to see my bra and boobs. I wished I had brought my sexy see-through bra, or a push-up one - and perhaps some little lacy knickers, but just the ones in my bag would have to do. I made the point to Josh.

"No sexy underwear? I thought you'd have sorted that out."

"No underwear." He stated.

I looked at him. "So I just wear what I've got?"

"No. You wear no underwear. You wanted to 'shock people and make people horny', you said. How better than wearing that outfit and no underwear?"

I'm fairly sure my pussy gushed at that point. This was my fantasy, remembered from our chat with Chris and Connie. How could I not do as Josh suggested?

I shrugged off my dress, and slipped on the stockings and suspenders first, followed by the skirt. It was a lightweight, flimsy fabric, which I knew would lift and float as I moved, showing my stocking tops - and - if I moved vigorously - everything else as well.

Then I slipped on the top. It plunged at the front and the sides, and any leaning forward would cause my breasts to be revealed. Not only that, but it was almost translucent. If I pressed against it, it was not difficult to make out my dark nipples - and if I allowed light to shine through, the outline of my boobs was very clearly visible.

"Well," announced Josh, "give us a twirl."

I did, and he announced that he could see everything. Then I leaned forward, letting the neck of the top fall away, showing my boobs. Josh inspected from front and sides, and announced that he could see 'everything' - especially with the light behind me.

"OK," he said, "you go down, and I'll follow in a few minutes - don't forget - you don't know me. Have fun."

I almost lost my nerve, and was about to say I couldn't do it - then I remembered - firstly, this was my fantasy; secondly, after so much effort setting it up, not to mention expense, there was no way I could disappoint Josh.

I stood up, and with a final nervous gulp, I left the room. This explained why Josh had kept topping up my wine glass - unless I had some 'Dutch courage', I could never have done this.

I walked down the corridor to the lift, feeling very vulnerable with my bare, bald pussy. Instinct told me to cover up, but on the way down, I came to a decision - maybe slightly alcohol inspired. This was my fantasy, and if I wanted it to be real, I needed to act as if this type of clothing was natural for me. I needed to walk with a swing of my hips, and let my arms and body be loose.

With this in mind, I walked past the reception desk swinging my ass and letting my skirt swish. I knew people were looking - probably at my stocking tops, and maybe thinking that my top would be revealing, if only they could get the correct angle. The fact that my breasts bounced vigorously, and my erect nipples were very evident probably helped.

I followed the signs down a flight of stairs and entered a dark room with tables around a dance floor, and a bar at the far end. There were only two empty tables, and I considered sitting at one of them, before I spied the high stools by a shelf to one side of the bar.

I strolled along the edge of the dance floor, where several couples were dancing to popular disco music (not to my taste at all), and felt every eye on me. I selected my seat carefully, choosing one just below a light, which would shine directly through my top. My heart was still pounding, but I tried to act naturally. I ordered a glass of wine and sat down.

The seat itself forced me into a tricky decision. I could sit with my legs down, barely resting my bum on the seat. This would have kept me covered, but would be very uncomfortable. I decided, therefore, to sit on the seat, and hook one heel over the bar between the legs of the stool. This meant my leg was almost at ninety degrees to my body, maybe angled slightly down wards. I let my other leg hang down for now.

The result of this, of course, was that anyone facing me would see not just the stocking tops, but shadowed skin beyond - and if I moved my other leg up, or allowed the bent leg to drop to the side, they might even get a flash of my hairless slit - if the light was in the right position.

The light shone through my top, and I knew my shape must be very evident. To enhance the impact, I placed my glass on the shelf, so that, in order to reach it, I would have to reach right across my body and lean forward. This would expose the gaping arm hole and allow the front of it to fall off my body, exposing the side of my boob - and much more for anyone in the right position. Leaning forward would give a perfect view to anyone in front.

I felt so sexy - and rather slutty. Fact was, however, this was only my clothes. I had no intention of going with anyone other than Josh - this was a tease. Just fun.

I started to settle down after my initial nerves and began to look around the room. There were some couples at dimly lit tables at the side of the room, and several groups - mostly couples with other couples. On the opposite side there were small groups, and at the far end, a group of about ten people, who were being quite loud. I guessed they were maybe a company on a celebratory evening, or maybe a few delegates from a conference.

The bar was mostly occupied by men ordering drinks, and as I looked in that direction, I was gratified to see several heads turn rapidly.

Another larger group entered, maybe a few more men than women, and crowded around the bar. One of the men quickly spotted me, and held my gaze as I tried to stare him down. He was much older than me - maybe forty - and I had to force myself to stay very cool as I turned away slowly to look elsewhere.

I started to watch some of the dancers, but out of the corner of my eye, I could see several of the men in the group at the bar staring in my direction. They were loud, and I guessed the comments were quite ribald, so I decided to see if I could silence them. I reached for my drink, deliberately overstretching, and as I did so, I allowed my leg to push out to the side.

There was silence. I knew that almost my entire boob must have been exposed, and I suspected I might even have flashed my pussy. As I looked at the group, I could tell that I was right. The responses of the men were easy to read, the women less so.

I hadn't really considered how women would react to my exhibitionism, so I scanned the room, focusing on the women. I don't pretend to be an expert at reading body language, but I felt there were a huge range of emotions.

Some were annoyed. Maybe because I was distracting their partners from them, maybe because they were prudishly disgusted and thought I was a slut. Others seemed to admire me, perhaps they wished they had the nerve to dress like me, or perhaps they simply respected the fact that my clothes were comfortable, and I was simply wearing them because I wanted to.

Still other women were as lusty as the men, and I suspected there were several bisexual women (albeit unknown to their partners) and some who were openly lesbian.

Other than those who were appalled by my outfit, I had a sense of solidarity. Women who felt it was my right to dress as I wished, without being objectified and judged by men. Many looked away as soon as I made eye contact, like most of the men, but a significant number held my eye and even nodded respectfully.

I suspect that quite a few knew exactly what I was doing, and had maybe either done the same themselves, or wished they had the chance to do it.

A text arrived from Josh.

Be there in 10. Forgot something. Look under radiator by ladies loo. Xxx

I was intrigued. I left my small clutch bag on my stool, and asked the woman behind the bar to keep an eye on it while I popped to the ladies.

I walked with a distinct wiggle to the ladies' and found a small bag under the radiator. I looked around, as I was sure Josh was close, but could not see him. Opening the bag, I looked inside.

I gasped as I saw the small device which we had purchased on our first visit to the sex shop. A vibrator with a long, thin, fluorescent pink tail, which I could insert and Josh would control with a remote device in his pocket. I felt my pupils contract and my heart rate redouble - and my pussy become even more moist.

I nipped into the ladies' toilet, had a quick wee and inserted the sex toy. It was good to mop up some of my juices at this point. I had become very, very wet, and my thighs were coated with my juices. I knew cleaning up would be only temporary - especially with Josh 'buzzing' me, but it was better to avoid flooding my seat.

There was another issue now - the 'tail' of the vibrator hung out of my labia, and might be easily picked up as I moved my legs.

I left the toilet and immediately pulled up short, squeezing my thighs together and closing my eyes as a buzz made me gasp with pleasure. Josh had to be very close - probably just around a corner - but still I could not spot him.

I flounced back to my seat, tits bouncing, skirt swinging, probably showing a flash of skin as well as stocking tops.

My bag rested on my stool, and a fresh drink now stood next to my half-finished one. I was deliberately taking my time with the drinks, as the last thing I wanted was to make myself sick, but clearly someone felt I was not drinking enough.

I glanced at the attractive woman behind the bar, and nodded quizzically at the drink. With a gentle tilt of her head, she indicated the group who had entered the bar recently. I looked across and saw a man looking at me. He raised his glass, clearly taking responsibility for the cocktail beside me.

I decided to play along, and raised my glass in response, taking a small sip before looking around for Josh. Still no sign.

The man who had bought the drink was still after my attention, and indicated that I should join his group. He was probably a good ten years older than me - around thirty, I guessed - but he was good looking in a rather conventional way. I had no intention of joining him, however, and shook my head casually.

He turned back to his colleagues, and made a comment which made them laugh. They chatted a bit more, clearly teasing him, and then, to my horror, he stood up and approached me.

In all honesty, I was very naïve thinking that something like this would not happen, and while I wanted to tell him to get lost, I knew that, for my fantasy to work, I needed to play along with him.

"Hey," he greeted me, shouting over the music, "I'm Des. Fancy a dance?"

On closer inspection, while still good-looking, he was maybe closer to thirty-five. His face had a sheen of sweat, and he smelt overpoweringly of after shave, with an undercurrent of body odour. His build was less muscular than I had initially thought, and there was a distinct bulge at his midriff. Not at all my type.

"Not just yet," I replied, leaning in to him to allow him to see down my top, "tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well... I'm twenty-six," he lied, "senior marketing manager. I'm here to train colleagues. I'm single and looking for a good time."

I reached across for my drink, flashing my side boob and bringing my raised knee across to brush his manhood.

"Wow," I replied, "very responsible for someone so young. What sort of 'good time' are you after?"

I allowed my knee to swing gently back and forth across his crotch.

"Well. Whatever sort of good time you like. We're having a party in our rooms in a bit. Why not join us?"

I wondered how the other women in the group would feel about me joining them - or if the other women were even invited, as I took in more details of his appearance.

"Hmm... I'm not sure. What's going to happen at this 'party'?"

"Well - plenty of booze - and... who knows. It'll be fun anyway."

"Maybe... I'll see... what about..." BUZZ.

My knee shot forward into his crotch, encountering a firm erection, and my backside slipped on the stool, making my skirt ride up even further. I almost fell off the stool with my skirt round my waist.

My upper body went rigid, my eyes wide and I moaned.

I don't know if he thought I was drunk or just incredibly turned on by him, but he put his hand on my waist, touching the bare skin beneath my armpit, just beside my boob and moved very close.

"You seem like you might enjoy the things we've got in mind," he whispered (loudly, due to the music).

I felt embarrassed, but gathered myself and regained my seat again. I was finding his suggestion that I become a plaything for his workmates rather nauseating, and wanted to get rid of him.

I smiled, seductively, and put a hand on his shoulder, pulling him close and drawing his head down so he could look directly down my top. I hoped he could see everything as I whispered:

"I love going with several men - and women - but what would your wife think?" I had spotted the indentation of a wedding ring on his finger, which had clearly grown since he first put it on. "And I don't think you're twenty-six, or a senior manager. I think you're thirty-five and a salesman."

He went to pull away, but I held him in position as I moved my knee against his erection - probably dwindling by now.

"Sorry. I prefer younger, single men. And I'm not a plaything for anyone who wants to use me. Plus..." I paused to deliver the coup-de-grace, "you've got a very small cock." I held my fingers perhaps four inches apart and looked across at his group, who laughed at their colleagues humiliation.

In retrospect, four inches might have been rather mean - it was maybe five - but my point was made. I allowed him to stand upright, enjoying the stunned look on his face.

"Sorry," I continued, "I'm sure you're a nice guy, and you're welcome to look as much as you like - but tonight, it's look, don't touch."

His face seemed angry at first, then he stepped back and said, rather mechanically, "I'm sorry to have wasted your time." He turned and walked back to his group, shrugging as his colleagues taunted him mercilessly. Several, including the women, raised glasses to me and smiled. I gathered that the man who approached was due to be brought down a peg or two.

BUZZ.

The ripples ran through me as I felt myself stimulated again. I wondered what people thought as I arched my back, closed my eyes and parted my lips. I also knew I was spreading my legs a little wider, showing more of my thighs - and possibly higher.

There was a thud, and I opened my eyes again. My bag was on the floor. Shit. I went to retrieve it, then realised what an opportunity this was.

I faced the group who had been in earlier, and who I knew had been gazing at me. I bent forward, allowing my top to fall away from my upper body, and exposing everything. Standing in this position meant my bum was pointing to the other group, and as I bent at the waist, I felt my skirt rise at the back, and knew that I was exposing at least two inches of skin above my stockings.

As I straightened, I glanced at the two groups of ogling men, gawping at my wanton display. Then I looked for Josh. He must have crept in while the creep was talking to me, and was sitting with his back to me, not ten feet away.

I went to sit on my stool again. BUZZ. This time, my skirt slipped right to the top of my thigh, and I know people must have seen my pussy and the fluorescent pink attachment. I flushed with embarrassment and excitement.

I resumed my previous pose, and for a while just enjoyed watching those fixated on me and offering the occasional flash of boob or upper thigh to reward their attention.

Out of nowhere, a woman appeared. She was young, maybe five or six years older than me, which made her mid-twenties. She held out a drink. I recognised her as one of the group with the man who had pestered me.

"Thanks," she said, "he's a pervy pain in the arse. He was certain you'd go with him."

I smiled, expecting her to go away, but instead, she stayed.

"I know what you're doing," she said, "I want to do it myself, but haven't got the nerve."

I looked at her in surprise.

"Oh, come on," she continued, "your boyfriend's here somewhere - I spotted your remote vib - and you're loving turning on all these guys. Every woman here's gonna get fucked tonight while their bloke's going to be imagining fucking you. And the guys on their own are gonna wank off over your tits."

I wasn't sure if she was jealous of me or voicing criticism, so remained silent.

She spoke again. "I'm jealous as fuck. How d'you do it?"

I shrugged. "It's my fantasy, turning guys on like this. My boyfriend sorted it out, so no choice. D'you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I told him about this, and he loves it - but he's waiting for me."

"Try telling him to take you away for the night and buy the clothes for you to wear. That's what happened to me."

She nodded, smiling. "I like it. I'd love to meet your guy. Later, perhaps. Keep it going, babe."

She walked back to her group, and was high-fived by two of the other women. I knew she was hinting at a threesome, but tonight was for Josh and I after this. I was so horny, that I might have welcomed a threesome, but I wanted to feel his cum inside me while we were alone. It was a special night.

I was surprised Josh hadn't buzzed me while I talked to the woman - maybe he wanted to see how the conversation went. Then I looked across and saw that he was being chatted up by a woman from the quieter group. They were leaning together and laughing as the spoke. A quick glance made me aware that he knew I was watching.

BUZZ.

He was letting me know he hadn't forgotten me.

BUZZ. BUZZ.

Shit. I was getting so turned on. I really didn't want to orgasm here, but he was determined to bring me to the edge.

BUZZ.

Ooohhh. Closer still. My eyes closed and I pressed my legs together. I wanted to remove the vib to stop myself crying out or giving all the visible evidence of a climax, but that would mean going to the toilet and I knew that if Josh decided to buzz me on the way, my orgasm would be even more obvious.

I even considered pulling it out where I was sitting, but spreading my legs and dragging out the bright pink object would be more than obvious - my pussy would be on show to the whole room. I had to risk the toilet.