Finding Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to stand, when:

"Hi. I'm Bren. Can I buy you a drink?"

I looked at the tall, good looking young man in front of me. Perhaps I could get some revenge on Josh, who was still chatting with the woman who had hit on him.

"Hi. I'm Jen. I'd love one." I surveyed the list of cocktails. "I really fancy 'Sex on the Beach'. Haven't had that since last week."

I leaned forward, flirting and flashing. Bren went to the bar, collected the drink, and as he came back, I deliberately moved my legs, allowing him a view which must have included several inches of thigh and more. He slowed his walk, staring at the exposed flesh.

"Um..." he began, uncertainly, "you've er... got a pink thing sticking out between your legs."

I almost laughed. He clearly had no idea what he had seen.

"Well..." I explained, "a girl's allowed some fun."

He looked confused, and this time I giggled gently.

"It's a vibrator. I have a little remote control, which I press from time to time to give myself a little 'buzz'."

BUZZ.

"Ooohhh, yyeeesss." I moaned, my body shivering.

Bren looked at me, and I wondered if he would run away. Instead, he smiled.

"Wow. You're one sexy babe. Wouldn't you prefer the real thing?"

I relaxed again.

BUZZ.

"Mmmmmm... Oh yes. I love the real thing. I like it to go deep and last for hours."

He grinned again.

"I can go deep - and maybe not for hours, but long enough and several times."

I put my hand on his bicep. He was firm and muscular as he moved in close. Using my arm and his to hide his actions, he slipped a hand into my top and stroked my nipple.

BUZZ.

Again, I went rigid. My pussy was so wet now. I could feel my juices flowing down over my buttocks, forming a wet patch on my skirt.

BUZZ.

I threw my head back, gritting my teeth as I fought against my orgasm.

I twisted slightly aside, dragging my breast off his hand. He seemed a little put out, so I slid my hand on to his erection. Quite impressive - not as big as Josh, but adequate. His trousers were loose, and I unzipped him, slipping my hand inside.

The light behind me highlighted my top half, but as I began to stroke him, I made sure we were in shadow. I worked quickly, using every trick I knew, rolling my hand around the smooth head, stimulating him as much as possible.

Despite his boasts, he had little staying power, and in less than five minutes, he gasped, his eyes glazed over and I felt his juices run over my hand. I wiped the head of his cock on the inside of his underwear, then withdrew my hand, wiping it on his jacket, before licking my fingers as he watched, wide-eyed.

"Was that good?" I asked. "When you're ready for round two, come and see me - if I'm still on my own."

BUZZ.

BUZZ.

Oh wow. I felt incredible. My pussy was pouring, and I was hornier than I'd been in my entire life. At that point, I think I would have taken on every man and woman in the room - but my need for Josh overpowered my instincts.

Bren walked off, stiff-legged and bending slightly forward. His ejaculate was leaking through the front of his trousers, and the streaks on his jacket were very evident. As he returned to his group, there was great hilarity. Another stood up, and I realised that they now planned to take it in turns visiting me, probably in hope of a handjob. I started to panic. No way could I do all of them.

Suddenly to my massive relief, Josh was in front of me.

"Hey, sexy, looking amazing."

I almost broke character at that point and flung myself on him, but I held back and surveyed him with a cool eye.

"Thanks. I like to make an effort. No-one here's worth it though."

He moved in close. "No-one? We'll see about that."

He ran a hand over my leg, onto my skirt and up to the plunging arm hole in my top, resting where Bren's hand had been, alongside my breast. I brought my knee up between his legs, massaging his balls with my thigh.

We chatted a little, as if it was the first time we had met, before I moved over to sit at his table. I think every eye in the room was on us - even the woman who knew exactly what we was going on - and possibly one or two who may have seen us together at dinner.

I glanced across towards the groups who had shown interest in me, and saw looks of amazement. How could this youngster possibly have scored with me when they couldn't? I think Bren's group wondered if Josh would get a quick handjob and be sent on his way as well. But no. That was definitely not happening.

I allowed Josh to talk with me, and let him slide his hand up my thigh, under my skirt. As he came near my soaking pussy, however, I pulled his hand away and stood up. Keeping hold of his hand, I dragged him to the dance floor.

It was hardly my sort of music, but I threw myself into the dancing, allowing my skirt to fly up, showing my bum to everyone, not to mention my pussy, and allowing my top to sway around, so that periodically, one or other of my boobs would pop out at the side. The people in that room must have seen everything. I loved it.

After three songs, I stopped and looked around. Every eye was on me, and as I smiled and dragged Josh back to our seats, I looked around the room. I wondered how many men were hard. Judging by the number hiding their crotches with hands, or crossing legs and leaning forward, quite a few. I grinned at them, imagining them wanking off later.

What I really felt was power. I could have had sex with any number of men in that room - and quite a few of the women - but I chose not to. I knew who I wanted, and that was enough.

I kissed Josh deeply and let my hand wander between his legs. That was when I felt the tap on my shoulder. Turning, I saw the woman from behind the bar.

"I'm really sorry. I know you're having fun, but one of the couples has complained. Would you mind leaving, please? I think everyone'll be disappointed."

She looked truly regretful as she spoke. I think everyone had been enjoying my little performance, but someone had to spoil it. I didn't mind, however. I was ready to round off the evening, and from the feel of Josh's erection, so was he.

We walked across the dance floor, and as we did, Josh put his arm around me. Not just that, he lifted my skirt, and placed his hand on my bare bum for all to see. I wondered if they could see my thighs sliding against one another, slick with my juices.

We dashed across reception, and as we went, I deliberately 'mooned' the staff. We entered the lift giggling and went to our room.

It took me less than thirty seconds to get naked, while Josh stood by the bed, still fully clothed. I lay back, spread my legs wide, opened my labia with one hand and pulled out the remote controlled vibrator with the other. It came away with an audible 'slurp'. I began to stroke my clitoris, firmly and with intent.

Josh made no move towards me, and I noticed he held his phone, recording me as I masturbated. I smiled for the camera, and lifted my knees. I rubbed myself more quickly, urgently needing the climax which had been close on so many occasions that evening.

With my practised fingers, it did not take long, and soon my head spun, I gasped and moaned, feeling the familiar pulse and throb between my legs. I let my head go back, my back arch and a long moan break from my throat. In time, my senses returned and I relaxed, licking my fingers for the benefit of Josh's 'home movie', before touching my clit again. It was electric, and I shivered, so sensitive now that I knew I would cum again with Josh, no matter how quickly he finished.

I was very aware of how turned on he was, and that he had probably been erect for most of the evening. I didn't care. I wanted him to hammer deep inside me, to fuck me hard and fast, cumming deep inside my yawning cunt. I felt dirty, slutty and desperate, but only for Josh. At that point, he could have done literally anything with me.

He was in no rush, however, seeing my need, and teasing. He stripped slowly, smiling tauntingly - but his cock gave him away. It seemed bigger than usual, ready to explode, the head purple and bulbous. I wouldn't dare handle or suck it, as I knew it would explode. As if to confirm this, a bead of precum dribbled from the tip.

He approached me and positioned himself between my legs, the swollen head nudging at my lips. But it was not what I wanted. With a quick movement, I flipped him over, kneeling above him. I had felt in control for most of the evening, and was not about to be submissive now.

I grabbed his erection, and guided him inside me, gasping as I felt him enter me, smoothly and easily. I flexed my thighs, moving up and down slowly and easily, grabbing my tits and squeezing my nipples hard.

I felt him rubbing the sensitive surfaces inside me, the engorged head provoking incredible sensations. I abandoned one breast, in order to stroke my clit, and was gratified when Josh's hand reached for my nipple. I began to bounce more rapidly and vigorously.

"Shit!" Josh exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum. Sorry."

I shook my head to let him know I didn't care as I plunged up and down, using him.

As I felt him swell inside me, my head started to spin. This time I know I screamed, so loud that I know the adjoining rooms must have heard. I felt warmth inside me as Josh's cum filled me. This was heaven. I knew I was rising to a different plain, every nerve ending hyper-sensitive, every sensation magnified, my body utterly consumed.

I know I squirted - I felt the evidence and saw it later. My pussy gushed its nectar over Josh's stomach, cock and balls, and my body was rigid until my orgasm passed.

I flopped onto him, utterly spent, before rolling off. I lay on the huge, wide bed, legs wide, feeling his seed and my juices run out of me. Then, suddenly, my clit was touched again. I opened my eyes and looked down.

Josh's head was between my legs, drinking at the blended cocktail of sexual liquids, tapping my swollen lips and clit, making me shudder.

He kept going for several minutes, before raising himself and taking me in his arms. He kissed me, long and deep, sharing the heady blend that he had lapped from my dripping pussy.

"Couldn't waste it," he declared, "and don't want to leave too much for the cleaners to deal with."

I giggled.

"I got some good footage tonight," he informed me.

Initially, I was shocked - how could he film me behaving like that? In private was one thing - but in public? Without my permission?

Then I mellowed. It'd be fun to watch back. See how I actually looked as a femme fatale - or some might say slut. I would dispute the latter description. There's a huge difference between exploiting the fact that men are so easily turned on by a female body, and simply giving it up to them. Personally, I felt in control, and loved it. I suppose giving one man a handjob might contradict that, but still - I was the one on control.

I wanted to watch immediately, but that would have broken the mood. Instead, I settled against Josh. I was still horny, still wanting to be touched and stimulated. I almost wished there was a stag party or similar, so I could perform as a stripper, even though being leered at did not fit my fantasy. I dismissed the idea. In that moment, it appealed. On deeper analysis, it did nothing for me. Still, in the moment, it was fun.

I wrapped myself around Josh, loving the feel of his body. He seemed to know my need, and his hand reached for my breast, toying with my nipple.

That night was a blur of sex and orgasms. We made love three more times, as Josh repeatedly demonstrated his youth by rising to the occasion. In between, he used his skilful fingers and artful tongue. Each time I wondered what those men in the bar would have given to be in his place. I felt indomitable.

We slept for a couple of hours, before realising we needed to check out of our room. I slipped into my bikini and put a bath robe over the top, before we made our way down to the spa. Sadly, we had missed breakfast, but there was plenty of food available to buy.

We spent the day swimming, in the sauna and steam room, swimming again and with a 'hot stones' treatment for me.

The best part was as we relaxed, we saw people from the previous night. Many shuffled away, embarrassed, but at one point, we were served with champagne which we had not ordered. Confused, we began to argue with the staff member, who said nothing, but handed me a note.

Many thanks for your display last night. It is something my wife and I have done in the past. Watching you brought back wonderful memories and gave us the sort of night we have not enjoyed in many years. Thank you from both of us xx

We looked around, finally, spotting a couple in their fifties. As we looked, they smiled and raised their glasses to us. I noticed they were holding hands and pressed against one another - very 'loved-up'.

I even got another note.

Thanks so much. Watching the men in our group made to look so foolish was a joy. If you ever need any promotional materials, just ask - Marie and all the girls at OH Advertising.

There was a phone number attached, and I knew that this was from the woman who had spoken to me the previous night. It was also quite useful. Maybe Josh's photography business had just received a massive boost.

It was early evening when we left, tired, but satisfied.

When we got home, my first job was to contact Connie and let her know about my fantasy becoming reality. Her response was ecstatic. She wanted to know everything - literally everything. I began to tell her, but it was too much for text messaging. We arranged to video-call later that evening.

Once home, we went straight to bed, not wanting to eat (as we had been eating for much of the afternoon), and slept for a few hours, setting the alarm to wake us up in time to chat with Connie and Chris.

We started by sharing videos from the evening with them, which had Connie bouncing up and down and Chris in utter disbelief, begging her to do the same with him. She gladly accepted, but admitted that they would need to save up.

We continued our call predictably, undressing and having sex, although I doubt if they were watching us - we certainly were not watching them.

Later, in bed, Josh talked with me. After the offer of free advertising, he was considering giving his photography business a go for a year, while he deferred his University course. He thought he might be able to talk with Marie at the advertising company and see if they could help him find a studio and accommodation.

Finally, we slept. Tomorrow promised to be a busy day.

We made love first thing in the morning, tenderly and passionately, before going downstairs for breakfast. For once, Debbie was there, hung over, but present. She asked where we had been, expressed envy at our romantic evening, and started asking about the photoshoots for her friends.

These were all arranged, and we went on to talk about our plans - if we could make the arrangements. She was excited, and wanted to start promoting as soon as possible - although it was barely a week before she returned to University herself.

Josh excused himself, and went to make his call to Marie, while I disappeared to prepare my room for the visit of Lacey and Brenda.

Half an hour later, Josh reappeared. He was totally elated.

"Marie was brilliant!" He exclaimed. "She's gonna print business cards and sort out a flyer for their office and anywhere else we want to put it. Plus, they've got the flat where they started the company. They use it for storage, but it's basically two small rooms that I can use as a bedroom and kitchen, and a large storeroom which I can turn into a studio and living area. A lot of their stuff in there can be thrown out, and I'll have to let them use it for storage still, but there's still plenty of space for me. They'll let me stay there free for six months, then I'll have an option to stay on for a small rent.

"Then I called Uni, and they're happy for me to defer. Apparently, the photography course this year was actually full, so I would have been refused. Next year, with the online course I've already got and a year working in the field, I'll get in easily. It works perfectly.

If it falls apart after six months, then I'll have to go back to mum and dad, but I've gotta try."

He even had my role planned. I would still go to the local University, living at home as planned, doing my own photography course. It was unlikely that I would teach him anything in my first year, as his existing course had covered a huge amount, but our shared knowledge would be extensive.

However, our immediate concern was our next shoot, which promised to be fascinating. We also had a shoot with an acquaintance of Debbie's the following morning - then we would be going to look at Josh's potential studio the next afternoon, along with Marie.

Brenda and Lacey arrived promptly, and we sat down to discuss the shoot. Lacey had some very clear ideas.

"I want to do some male and some female," they began, "and I've got some outfits. The sexier ones are female - obviously - and then Bren and I want to do some together. We'll see where that leads. I know you guys are open-minded and... well... it'll be good to investigate sexuality a bit, as well as gender orientation."

Brenda nodded enthusiastically.

"We've been trying a few things since we were last here," she said, "and we'd like to try them with you around, so you can help us again. It's... complicated. Lacey likes to play male and female rolls, and so I play both as well. I don't know how different it is, really, but let's say the strap-ons get a lot of use."

Josh and I were hardly fazed by this. Clearly, gender identity and sexuality were very different, so considerations about sexuality needed to be made in light of each gender identity.

The shoot began with Lacey wearing typically male clothing - quite standard really, jeans and t-shirts, shorts and vests. Their already flat chest was restrained by a binder, so Lacey actually looked male, albeit with very little muscle tone and a more feminine face shape.

Josh worked with lighting to make these features more masculine, and although some form of 'fake penis' was suggested, Lacey was satisfied to leave their shorts flat at the front.

After some fifteen minutes, Lacey changed into clothes to suit their female identity. The binder was removed, allowing their tiny breasts to form small nubs in t-shirts and vests, enhanced by padded bra.

I reflected on Lacey's small build, before deciding to ask straight out.

"Lacey, how d'you keep so slim? I know you were always small, but you're eighteen now, and don't seem to have grown for years."

They smiled, sadly, before replying. "I had anorexia a couple of years ago. I'm over it now, but still don't eat much. It was because I hated my body."

I nodded. Clearly, Lacey's journey had been a challenge, and this was just one more effect of what they had been through.

"Anyway," Lacey continued, "if I was six inches taller, I'd have the perfect figure for a supermodel, and no-one comments on them."

It was true. Slim hips, narrow waist, small breasts (I was guessing 32A) - a perfect shape for a model.

They selected a dress with thin shoulder straps, falling elegantly to the floor. It was silver-grey, and looked stunning. In truth, they were a perfect 'clothes-horse'. They accessorised the dress with black gloves to the elbow, and a black feather boa. It was a wonderful ensemble.

Then, without prompting, they began to remove a glove. The process took time, with pauses for a photo at each stage. Once the glove was off, they started on the other, this time with their teeth. They teased, fluttering eyelashes, seducing the camera, before posing with the glove in their mouth, and both arms raised in a celebratory stance.