Finding Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never had a boyfriend, which was so sad, because she was a truly lovely person. Josh warmed to her instantly and conversation flowed freely between the three of us.

We discussed my time at my aunt and uncle's house - their naturism, how Debbie had joined in, while I withdrew, the escalation of nudity to swinging sex, and how Josh and I had repeatedly escaped our relatives to avoid their constant insistence that we join them.

I started telling her how we got together in my room, leaving her to assume that sex between us happened after some groping and a few rather unsatisfying attempts at intercourse before we got used to one another. She looked unconvinced.

Brenda and I had always been very open with one another, and I felt bad about keeping her totally in the dark, so when she went to pee, I asked Josh if I could give her a few more details.

On her return, I was far more open. I told her how we built up to full sex, how we loved taking photos of one another, and how we had played with other couples (omitting my lesbian encounters with the women present on each occasion).We told her that neither of us had full sex with the others on either occasion, and how we planned to continue enjoying such encounters.

She was stunned, looking wide-eyed from me to Josh, with a hand over her mouth. When she composed, she focused on me, smiling.

"You dirty cow," she teased, "photos? Can I see? I'm so jealous of you guys."

I was relieved. She could easily have been negative, and her positive response encouraged me to involve her further. I opened my laptop and inserted the memory stick.

I clicked on some photos of me in lingerie.

She gazed enviously. "You look incredible," she breathed, "You could be a model. Can I see more?"

With a quick glance at Josh to make sure he was OK with it, I proceeded to some where I was topless and showing my bum.

"Wow. I know you worked hard on your figure, since you were a chubby little kid, but you're so toned. Your arse looks amazing. Am I allowed to say that your boobs are spectacular."

I laughed freely. "Course you are. Thank you."

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "What are these?"

The display was one of those where one photo fills the screen, but the next ones appear as thumbnails along the bottom of the screen. In this case, the thumbnails moved to some of me naked and a couple of Josh.

I considered my reply.

"Er... well... obviously, me without my knickers - and I wanted some of Josh too. Only fair."

"Can I see?" She glanced at Josh - it was his body after all.

Josh glanced at me. Neither of us minded showing our bodies to people we wanted to see them, and the only question was whether Josh was happy to let her look.

"I'm OK with it - so long as you know that you'll get to see all of me."

"And you've seen me before," I said, "so no problem."

She continued moving through the photos - me slipping off my knickers, showing my bum, then posing fully nude - and I realised with horror that although Brenda had seen me naked (in changing rooms, putting pjs on when we had sleepovers) she hadn't seen me open my pussy lips, finger myself, rub my clitoris and orgasm.

I stayed silent as she looked, my stomach knotting more and more - especially when she came to the close-ups, showing my clit in glorious detail.

I was relieved when she got to Josh, peeling off his clothes to reveal his penis, the day after we had shaved his pubes. His soft, nestling penis became semi-hard, then fully erect as he stroked it. Then, thankfully, that folder finished. I had photos of him shooting his gorgeous, creamy semen, but now did not seem the right time to share these - especially as the semen was being gobbled up by Celeste - a lovely Afro-Caribbean woman we met with her boyfriend, Marcus, when we went to do some outdoor photography.

I grabbed the laptop and closed it quickly. She had had enough excitement for now. So had I. I was turned on by my friend seeing me and Josh. We had both discovered a quite exhibitionist streak in ourselves, and sharing our photos was triggering a response. I was definitely getting wet.

"You're so lucky," breathed Brenda, "I'd love to have someone want pics of me like that - and then pose for me too."

She shook her head slowly, and I stared at Josh, begging him to make the obvious reply. He smiled. He knew exactly what I was tacitly suggesting.

"Well," he began, "I'd be delighted to take some photos of you - private, of course - just you, Jen and I would know. Unless you tell someone else, which is up to you."

"And, of course," I followed on, "Josh would be happy to pose for you after. Maybe do some of us all together."

Josh might have been surprised, but he didn't show it. He just nodded and confirmed that he would fine with it.

Brenda looked from one of us to the other. "Seriously?" she asked. "You'd do that? With short, chubby, nerdy, freckly me?"

We both nodded.

"Shit." She went pale. "It'd be amazing - but it's the first time I'll have stripped for a man who isn't a doctor. I'll be so nervous."

"You don't have to," I interrupted, aware that this would be a huge step for her, "but the offer's there."

"I really want to," she said, eyes gleaming as she looked from one of us to the other, "I know I'd be safe with you, and I know there'd be no sex involved. Perhaps it'd get me past some of my body issues - or inspire me to do something about them. How soon can we do it? Now? Tomorrow?"

I laughed. "Not now - mum and dad are downstairs, and tomorrow Josh is photographing Debbie. How about the day after, Wednesday, when mum and dad are at work?"

"Definitely. I just hope I don't lose my nerve. Did you say Debbie's modelling tomorrow? How the fuck did that happen? She's always such a cow to you."

We explained how she had very much forced the issue, and we were only doing it under duress, and how Debbie's main agenda was to split us up, and she saw the funny side - how Debbie saw us as prudish people playing with sex, while she would work her worldly wiles on us.

It's odd how a discussion of such an alluring subject as sex can be left behind so easily, but so easy was the flow of conversation, that we moved on after this, discussing music, local gossip, sport and so on. Nothing was mentioned of our proposed photoshoot until Brenda was about to leave. We agreed a time, and had a discussion about what she would wear. I assured her that her normal clothes would be fine - however, she was not happy.

"If I'm doing this, I'll do it properly," she announced, "Jen. How about taking me shopping in the morning - before the shoot with Debbie. You can come too, Josh, but you'll probably be bored."

I agreed, arranging to meet her at nine o'clock in town. Josh wanted to come along too - not for clothes shopping, but for a general wander. As he put it: "I'm not stopping on my own with Debbie. She'll probably pin me down and force me to fuck her - even though I probably wouldn't rise to the occasion."

The following day Brenda and I went to a couple of supermarkets (where we usually didn't shop) and into a sex shop from the same chain as Josh and I had visited previously. It took some persuasion to drag Brenda through the door, and I suppose that, as the city was right on our doorstep, rather than over ten miles away, as it had been for Josh and I, her fears of someone seeing her might have been justified.

However, while the supermarkets sold some sexy bra and knickers sets, I felt Brenda needed something more focused on her own particular body.

We wandered along the racks, and I selected a couple of corsets for her, and some sheer, loose fitting camis - and a couple for myself. As she became more relaxed, I decided to wander among the sex toys, looking at a few vibs and dildos, before wandering into the S and M area. I considered some leather and PVC clothing, but ultimately decided against it - I'd talk with Josh about it first.

Brenda was amazed. She had worked out that Josh and I were enjoying a very experimental sex life, but the fact that we were using toys (especially anal ones and restraints - not to mention the paddle) left her utterly stunned - and, she admitted, quite horny. She was, she said, quite tempted herself.

Eventually, I talked her in to buying a wand. She considered a vibrator, but was worried that her hymen might still be intact, and it might be messy. I was surprised. Personally, I had made sure that I wouldn't have such a problem, using household items and vegetables. I suggested she do the same - then come back for a vibrator.

After a couple of hours, we met up with Josh and made our way home.

Brenda went home to try out her new clothing and toy - and probably to experiment with cucumbers.

When we got back, Debbie was in her room, so we went to my room to set up for the shoot. My room was quite large, so we had space to work in, and were able to set up Josh's single light - he planned to buy more. I tidied up and made sure my lingerie and anything else which might tempt Debbie to involve me was safely hidden away.

Once we were ready, I tapped on her bedroom door and told her to come through. She picked up some lingerie, and brought them into my room, laying them on a chair. She was heavily made up and had styled her hair.

"Right," she began confidently, "how about starting with the see-through body stocking and just little bra and panties underneath. Then the corset with different undies and stockings, then I'll strip off and do the nude stuff. I thought a bit of standard page three, then go for the more adult mags - playing with myself, and a couple of toys."

I had to smile. I think my sister was trying to prove how much more adventurous she was - in truth, our photo collection made her ideas seem very vanilla. She was also trying to seduce Josh, of course.

Josh didn't bat an eyelid. "Fine," he said, "if that's what you want. Can you just sign the release? It's a standard form so we're both covered."

Josh had downloaded the form from the internet the night before. We knew Debbie would be sharing the photos, and wanted to be certain that if she tried to blame Josh at any point, he was fully covered. It also meant Josh could share them if he wanted to - and he was considering setting up an online portfolio to help him turn his hobby into a money-maker.

Debbie started to pull her t-shirt over her head.

"Hang on," Josh said, calmly, "You need to change in the bathroom. It'd be unprofessional for me not to ask you to change in private."

Debbie stared at him, scornfully. "Seriously? I'm gonna get naked and show you everything - literally, everything, and you want me to change in the bathroom?"

Josh nodded. "That's how photographers work. It also means I've got space to change things if I need to and tidy up a bit."

Debbie shrugged and pulled her t-shirt down before gathering her outfits and stalking off.

"Nice," I smiled at Josh, "Keep it professional - just don't go getting hard - or you'll have me to deal with."

He winked at me. "Promises, promises."

We embraced and kissed, just as Debbie sashayed back in.

She wore a patterned body- stocking, over a tiny thong and a half-cup bra. Her breasts bounced and wobbled as she walked, making their appeal to many people very evident.

In truth, her figure was quite good. Different to mine - I was more toned and athletic - firmer, with boobs that wobbled very little, and a bum that was muscular and solid. My stomach was flat. Debbie, in contrast, had larger boobs, which bounced and rippled - especially in the low-cut tops she always wore. Her bum was round and soft, with little dimples and cellulite. Her stomach protruded just a little over whatever she wore - and under her favourite crop tops.

There was nothing wrong with her figure - it was just curvy. Many men were very drawn to her - especially her generous boobs. She looked like the models from Renaissance paintings. We once saw some nude paintings by Titian in an Art Gallery - they looked almost identical.

Josh glanced up and stated, with a professional air: "Lovely. OK. Let's get started. We'll do a few standing, then some sitting and kneeling, followed by some lying on the bed. I like to work in a free-flowing way, so keep moving from pose to pose, improvise, and I'll just keep shooting. If you want ideas, ask Jen. She's a very good model."

Debbie's face was sour, but she stepped up, and as Josh lifted the camera, her face lifted in a sparkling smile.

She posed quite well, and I guessed she had either done this before (for one of her many lovers), or had spent a while researching poses online.

She moved through the various levels for the poses, and then began slipping off the body stocking. Again, she did well, her face slipping from sexy seductress to fun loving temptress to free spirited teaser as she slipped the stretchy fabric off one shoulder, then the other, before rolling it down to her waist.

She made a great deal of her breasts, stroking them, holding them, pushing them together, creating a vast cleavage. The half-cup bra seemed very risky - as if her boobs would pop out if she moved too vigorously if she jumped or reached too high.

Josh clicked away, moving around her, looking for all the world like a seasoned pro. He gave occasional suggestions - the main one being to stretch more and emphasise the lines and shapes of her body. In fact, he seemed to be saying this every few seconds. I suspect this was because she found the stretching tricky, as she rarely exercised, but it almost seemed like criticism.

Debbie turned, presenting her back to the camera and turning to look over her shoulder. She steadily pushed the black, patterned nylon down her legs, bending at the waist. Her bum began puckered and rounded, and as her hands reached her ankles, became tighter and flat.

Bending at the waist, she stopped, displaying her arse for as long as possible, as she looked back and ran her hands up her legs. The string of her thong ran between her cheeks, disappearing for part of the way, between the triangle which covered her slit and the other string which went round her waist.

Once the body stocking was off, my sister posed for a while in her underwear, repeatedly touching and pushing her tits, and often dropping a hand between her legs, sometimes inside the black triangle between her legs, others rubbing outside. Eventually, she pushed the fabric between her vulva, at first creating a 'camel-toe', then making her fleshy lips appear on either side.

"I think that'll do," said Josh, "go and pop on the other outfit. I'll have a quick check of these, then we'll carry on."

He barely made any eye contact with her. As he spoke, he checked settings on the camera, or looked at the photos, which Debbie seemed to find irritating. As he finished speaking, she waited until he looked up. When he did, he just said: "OK? Any problems?"

She almost glared at him, before grabbing her body stocking and flouncing off - her walk causing one nipple to pop clear of its restraint. She turned, the exposed dark pink skin, with the darker, pointed nub at its centre facing Josh.

"Oh god," she moaned dramatically, "look. That's always the problem with these bras. Tits keep falling out. It happened once at a party when I was wearing a thin blouse. I think everyone got a good look that time."

Josh looked up at the escaped nipple. "Oh dear," he muttered, "must have been awful." Then he focused on his camera again.

Debbie was accustomed to men drooling over her breasts (literally on quite a few occasions), so Josh's apparent disinterest was a huge disappointment - worse still as she was trying desperately to make me jealous.

This time she left, closing the door a little more forcefully than necessary as she went.

This time, she returned in a red corset with black lace. Straps were attached for the stockings, and she wore matching red silk knickers - a more full cut this time, the top half of her buttocks covered. She carried a make-up bag, presumably in case she needed touching up.

Once again, she posed well, standing, kneeling, lying down, before undoing the hooks, one at a time.

Gradually, the corset fell further apart, finally hanging open all the way down her front. She kept her breasts covered at this point, undoing the fastenings on the stockings, and sliding them down her legs, bending to show off her bum and occasionally flashing a boob, as if accidentally. This would look good on photos, I knew. Men liked the idea of a 'nip-slip'.

She turned, holding the corset wide, teasing, as she prepared for the 'big reveal'.

Of course, when she turned, it was hardly a revelation for Josh. He had seen her naked many times at his parents' house. Still, in my room, her swinging mammaries were quite an imposing sight. Gravity had a significant effect on them, unlike mine, and once they were uncompressed, they burst forth and dropped, wobbling as her nipples pointed off to the sides, diffuse areolae peaked with small, erect nubs.

I know some say 'more than a handful's a waste', but I think a greater number would say 'the more the merrier', and my sister's tits fitted into the latter category.

At first, she posed like a glamour model - nothing that would have been out of place on page three of certain newspapers or on a public beach. Then she began to handle her impressive orbs, fingering her nipples, making herself gasp with pleasure, as she pulled on her nipples, rolling them between finger and thumb.

Then, she bent over, arms and head on my bed as she slipped off her panties. Had I done this, my back passage would have been clearly visible, as well as my labia below. Debbie's slit was evident, slick with her juices, but her bum cheeks covered her back passage, not being as firm as mine.

As she bent, she reached behind her, pulling her cheeks apart, showing a strip of white skin which had not been suntanned, and the puckered brown skin and tiny black hole in the middle.

She moved one hand round, opening her outer lips, showing the pink flesh within, clearly wet and slick, desperate to be penetrated. She began to rub her finger up and down the slit, moving freely over the lubricated folds, catching her clitoris as she went. She moaned with pleasure and pushed her legs wider.

I wanted to leave. Seeing my sister like this felt so wrong. I'm attracted to women, and enjoyed seeing many of them like this, but I felt no pleasure. Debbie was trying to show Josh how open-minded she was, compared to me - what a woman could do for him, if she was not as uptight as me. She could hardly know that her performance was nothing compared to what we had done together. The whole show was obscene, and I wanted to leave - yet I wouldn't. Josh needed my support.

Totally naked now, my sister rolled to her back and spread her legs wide. She held her labia open, waiting until Josh pointed his camera directly at the deep pink, glistening wrinkles and the open hole therein. I chose not to look too hard, but I'm quite sure her clitoris would be prominent - especially as she now began to stroke it.

She raised her knees, pulling her feet up next to her bum and letting her hips flop wide. I glanced at Josh, snapping images almost constantly. Suddenly he paused and looked at me, a smile on his face, reassuring me. Suddenly, it all seemed absurd, and I had to suppress a giggle. My sister was trying to seduce my boyfriend, who wasn't remotely interested, and make me jealous, when she had absolutely no hope.

The more I thought, the more I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

Josh focused on his work again.

"I could do with more poses, really," he suggested.

This time, I snorted as I tried to stop my laughter. The sound came out as a strangled sob, which I'm sure Debbie took for anger or distress, for she glanced at me with a cruel sneer. She then tried to go further.