Finding Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Brenda arrived the following day, she looked terrified. I was relieved that Debbie had gone out for the day - she was meeting a group of friends and hanging out at one of their parents' houses. Debbie had mellowed towards me, but there was no guarantee that she would be as affable with Brenda.

We went up to my room, where Josh had set everything up for the shoot. As I looked at Brenda, I was positive that she was having second thoughts. I just hoped my plan would work.

The good thing was that she had brought her bag of sexy clothes, so all was not lost, but getting her into them was sure to be problematical.

We sat for a while and chatted, trying to establish a relaxed atmosphere. I even considered fetching a bottle of wine, but Josh was dead against using alcohol - he felt that any photographer who gave their models booze was being grossly unprofessional, and would leave themselves wide open to accusations of improper behaviour.

Brenda showed no sign of wanting to get the shoot underway, so I decided to grasp the nettle.

"Tell you what. We're here for a photoshoot. Why not try to set a nice fun atmosphere, and have a bit of a laugh?"

Josh looked at me questioningly, then shrugged and nodded. Brenda looked at me, very apprehensively. I caught her eye and raised my eyebrows, trying to indicate that she should go along with whatever I suggested. Taking the hint, she nodded too.

"Right," I continued, "let's play a game. Dead easy. I give us one card each. High card wins. Their prize is to ask the loser 'truth or dare'."

I saw Brenda swallow, and once again caught her eye, letting her know she would be safe.

"What sort of dares?" She asked.

"Whatever," I answered, "they can be things to start the photoshoot, silly things - anything at all."

"Fine," smiled Josh. Brenda considered, then decided that withdrawing now might be difficult and anti-social. She nodded.

I produced a pack of cards, and dealt the first three.

Amazingly, I won. I looked at the other cards, and, surprise, surprise, Josh lost.

"OK. Truth or dare?"

I knew Josh would pick a dare - after all, why not? He was already committed to a nude photoshoot, so he had nothing to lose.

"Hmm..." I gave the impression that I was trying to think of something for him to do. "I know. I dare you to do every dare for the rest of the game."

His jaw dropped.

"Seriously? Is that in the rules? It's hardly fair..."

His protests dried up, as he realised what I had done. In effect, he had been stitched up. It left him at our mercy - one of my fantasies.

Brenda perked up a little. She realised that she would not be doing any dares, and that she was going to get the chance to have a lot of fun with my gorgeous boyfriend.

I dealt the next set of cards. I won again - and this time Brenda lost.

"Brenda, I dare you to take off an item of clothing... sorry - your dare, Josh."

He peeled off his t-shirt. Brenda gazed at his toned chest and stomach, clearly liking what she saw.

Next deal - I won again - and Josh lost his shorts.

Now Brenda was enjoying herself, and I was delighted, watching her face light up as Josh pushed his shorts to the floor, revealing a hint of cock in his boxers.

Brenda was the next winner. Would she follow my lead? I could see her inner turmoil before she came to a decision.

"I dare you to... take an item of clothing off Jen."

My mouth dropped. Treachery! I raised my arms to let Josh take off my t-shirt, sitting back down and feeling my best friend's eyes on my body.

Then Josh won. He had seen my reaction to Brenda's dare, and clearly decided it was time to see if she was up for it.

"Jen," he said, "I dare you to take off an item of Brenda's clothing, and take photos."

Of course, as he had to do the dare, he had to remove her outsize hoodie - which left me holding the camera.

If she was unsure, she didn't show it. She raised her arms as Josh grabbed the bottom of the black garment, and lifted it over her head. As he did so, her t-shirt lifted too, exposing her stomach and the bottom of her bra. I was surprised. I had expected to see rolls of excess flesh, but, while she was certainly not as flat and firm as me, there was actually no real justification for her fears about her weight.

As the hoodie fell away, Brenda's top fell back, covering her again.

I got to make the next dare.

"Josh, Take off your boxers while Brenda takes photographs - and make it sexy."

Brenda grabbed the camera and began to snap. Josh played his part, lowering one side, then the other, revealing his bum, while his cock stayed covered. There was a definite tension, but I sensed that Brenda liked having the camera. It made a good barrier between her and the near naked man.

It suddenly hit me what a huge moment this was. To my knowledge, this was the first penis Brenda had ever seen 'in the flesh'. Previously, we had seen many on porn websites and in magazines, but this was a huge first. I wondered how many firsts she would experience today.

Slowly, Josh revealed his almost semi-erect member. Brenda was fascinated. She took photo after photo, frequently lowering the camera to gaze at this miracle. Josh was enjoying it too. It must have felt good to have his body treated like Michelangelo's David.

Eventually, we settled to our game once more - our 'victim' now naked and wondering where this could lead.

This time Josh won. He must have felt that Brenda was ready to move on, as he dared himself to take off Brenda's t-shirt. A fleeting look of panic passed over her eyes, but was suddenly replaced by steely determination. Josh knelt in front of her, and once again, she lifted her arms, allowing him to pull her top up and over her head, revealing her upper body in nothing but a bra.

I was amazed. Firstly, she was wearing one of the bras we had bought in town - a silk, lavender one, trimmed with lace and underwired to provide plenty of uplift and a fine cleavage. I hadn't paid much attention when she selected her size, apart from being surprised when I spotted the 'F' cup after the number.

Looking at her, it was obvious that her boobs were very impressive - huge, in fact, while her waist was quite slim, with minimal excess fat. She had appeared larger, as her clothes hung down from her tits. Josh noticed too - it was hard not to, and Brenda blushed as she saw him look.

"Wow, Bren," I muttered, "I didn't know you were keeping those hidden away. All that moaning about your weight, when you've got stunning boobs. They're gorgeous."

Josh agreed, and I knew he was desperate to see them exposed, and probably to get his hands on them. I smiled. Hopefully both would happen - but not yet.

While Brenda had been embarrassed, I knew she was also proud, and happy that we were so impressed. I was very aware of her lack of body confidence, and hoped that this could be a life-changing day for her.

I was bored with the card game, and when I won the next game ( hardly a surprise - I had been rigging the cards from the start), I made my final demand.

"Josh. I dare you to do everything Brenda and I tell you for the next forty five minutes, while we take photos of you. He swallowed. He knew by now that we had conned him, but really didn't care.

For the next ten minutes, we made him pose - standing, lying on the bed, kneeling, sitting as Brenda shot a huge number of photos. My only issue was that Josh was still not fully erect.

I pointed out the problem to Brenda.

"Why don't you make him hard, Bren? It's easy. Just take it in your hand and stroke."

She passed me the camera, and approached him, as if in a trance. She reached out, then stopped, her hand an inch from his purple helmet.

"Are you sure it's OK?" She asked me. "I mean, he's your boyfriend."

I smiled, reassuringly. "Of course. Look. We have a rule. We can do what we want - except actual penetration - as long as we do it together. I want you to. Let me help."

I put the camera on the tripod, setting it to take automatic pictures every ten seconds, then moved in and took her hand. I guided it gently to the tube of flesh before her. As her fingertips touched his shaft, she pulled back as if she had an electric shock, then I felt her arm relax. Her hand opened, and her fingers gently enclosed his shaft.

I knelt opposite her, so we were either side of the object of our desires, and put my hand around hers. I started to move her hand up and down, and as I did, I instructed her - how she needed to catch the head for maximum stimulation, how speeding up would make him cum more quickly, how twisting her wrist would be good for him.

He was fully erect, and I decided that Brenda was ready to learn more. I showed her how to spit on the head to provide lubrication, and showed her how to hold his balls. I was unsure whether to tell her about fingering his anus, but eventually took the plunge. Initially, she seemed shocked, then she whispered:

"Show me."

I spat on my finger and slipped it between his buttocks, pushing up and feeling the tight little hole. I wiggled my finger, delighted to hear him draw a deep, rapid breath. I massaged for a while, until I became concerned that Josh might finish too quickly. I withdrew.

"Can I try?" Brenda whispered.

I placed her finger in my mouth sucked, leaving it wet, and guided her. I watched her press and wiggle, exploring, at the same time as she wanked him gently.

"D'you want to suck him?" I asked.

She stared at me, and again I wondered if this was a step too far. Then she replied:

"Show me."

I moved in willingly, licking along the rigid shaft, up and down his full length, before taking the head in my mouth. I began bobbing up and down and had to hold back - I didn't want him to shoot his load in my mouth and Brenda to miss all the fun.

I returned to licking his shaft, and after a second, Brenda joined me. The photographs were incredible - both of us licking his cock, taking it in turns to take him in our mouths. Occasionally, I would offer some hint, or direction, sharing my recently acquired expertise with my friend, and wondering if now would be a good time for Josh to shower her with his creamy cum. Then I made a decision.

Pulling back, I announced, "Right, Bren. Time for your shoot. Slip your jeans off."

She gazed at me. I knew she wanted to, but something held her back.

"I can't," she whispered urgently.

I stood up and slid my jeans down, hoping she would follow my example. I stood up in just bra and knickers for her to see. I realised that there might be a specific reason for her worries, and probed further. Eventually, she whispered her reply.

"It's just... well... Josh is shaved, I can tell you are, and I... well... I'm quite hairy down there. I wanted to shave it off for today, but I was scared. Now I'm scared to show you."

Maybe it was wrong to laugh, but I did anyway.

"Don't be silly, Bren. I wasn't shaved till last week. Josh shaved me. Tell you what. Let's see. You don't have to shave - I know most porn actresses and models shave, but it's not some kind of rule. It's a choice."

I saw her resolve weaken, and reached to undo her belt. Her jeans were far too big, held up only by the belt, pulled tight over her hips, and once the buckle was released, they fell to the floor. Again, I marvelled at her shape. Her hips swelled gently, and her legs were slim and attractive.

"Shit, Bren, you're lovely. I thought you were fat under those baggy clothes, but it was just your tits pushing your hoodie out and everything else was just too big. You need to start showing your figure more."

She pouted. "You don't understand. My tits were huge when I was just a kid. Everyone took the piss out of them. They called me 'tits', or 'bucket boobs'. So I hid them and just ignored everyone - till you got to school and we became friends.

I looked at her knickers, and instantly saw the ginger curls around the side of her knickers and the mound of hair pushing the fabric. I could see why was reluctant to strip.

"Tell you what," I said, "why not let us shave you? We shaved each other, and I've been getting rid of my stubble ever since. Josh is really good at it."

She was uncertain, and I could see her mind tormented by the issue.

I took decisive action. Reaching out, I grabbed the waistband of her panties, and unceremoniously dragged them down.

She had quite a bush. I couldn't see her pussy, yet I could smell her musky aroma.

"You smell lovely," I informed her, "I think we should see where that scent's coming from. Josh. Go get scissors, shaving cream and a razor."

I pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs while Josh did as he had been told. Then I shifted the camera to get a photographic record, as Brenda's pussy saw daylight for the first time in many years.

As Josh returned with the various items, Brenda snapped her legs together. I was unsure if she was more embarrassed about her bush than being modest about exposing herself.

I coaxed her gently, and whether it was my soft words that helped, or Josh's swinging hard-on, she finally relented and let her legs part.

Gently I began the task of pruning the undergrowth. It extended from her pubis onto her inner thighs and down between her legs. I couldn't help feeling that it must be quite an issue when she had her period, but that she had never really known any different. What was odd was the sheer thickness and volume of hair - most redheads have quite a sparse covering, but in her case, the opposite was true.

I placed the towel under her hips and began trimming with the scissors. As Josh and I found when we shaved one another, this was a quick task and made a considerable difference. The curls fell away rapidly, revealing her labia - neat and pretty, but puffy and definitely moist.

Soon she had barely half a centimetre of hair left, and I pulled back to admire my handiwork.

"You look lovely," I informed her, "do you want the whole lot off or would you like a little left? A runway, perhaps, or a little triangle?"

She looked like a rabbit in the headlights, so I decided to involve Josh. He examined her like a doctor examining a patient.

"I think," he opined, "a runway. It'll be different to yours, have all those hygiene benefits you talk about and look pretty. You look really nice down there, Brenda. Have you ever looked? You should. Once all the hair's gone, everything's so much tidier and easier to see."

Brenda flushed at Josh's appraisal of her parts, and shook her head. I recounted how I had examined myself properly for the first time, a little over a week ago - finding the outward appearance of my slit pleasant and tidy, and progressing to opening the lips and experiencing such curiosity, seeing my clitoris, inner lips and that magical hole which Josh filled a few days later.

I went a step further, and suggested that once we had finished removing the excess hair, she and I could compare. I think the idea shocked her, but she nodded. I could relate. I had only looked between the legs of actors in porn movies until last week. Then I had seen my aunt and sister, thanks to the naturist lifestyle at Josh's home.

Even then, all I saw was a hairless slit. The first time I really examined a woman's parts, it was Connie, Josh's friend's partner - not only did I carry out a visual examination, I inserted my fingers inside her and licked her free-flowing juices. I felt myself getting wet as I remembered.

"Who do you want to shave you?" I asked.

Brenda looked from one to the other, then replied: "Whoever's the safest."

I smiled, remembering my own misgivings.

"Well," I informed her, "that would be Josh. Men have more experience with shaving, and he shaved me without any damage. I'll show you in a minute."

She nodded. "OK," said Josh with a professional efficiency I knew he didn't feel, "Lift your legs up and put your feet on the bed. I'll need as much space as possible."

Brenda did as he directed, her legs yawning, slightly parting her labia.

Quickly, Josh grabbed shaving foam and smeared her crotch. I listened to the clicking camera, wondering how Brenda would react to the images. The shaving began.

Josh began on the outside and worked in, carefully leaving a straight strip directly above her delicate opening.

The surrounding parts denuded, Josh finally needed to touch her swollen lips. I wondered if she would object, but at his first touch, she breathed deeply and gave an almost inaudible sigh. Josh worked quickly and efficiently, as if he shaved pussies every day. Only his rock-hard erection was evidence of how turned on he was.

The shaving foam rapidly disappeared under the moving blade. As I watched, Josh moved her labia aside, parting the pink lips, showing the deeper colours inside. I looked at her face. Her embarrassment seemed to have passed - or she had simply got used to it - and she was turned on. Her eyes were closed, head back and she breathed rapidly and deeply.

Josh looked at me, then Brenda's pussy and back to me. I knew what he was suggesting, and nodded, giving him my blessing.

His finger slipped between the lips with ease, and he sought the hard button within. At first, Brenda seemed not to realise, then, suddenly, her eyes flew open. Josh had found his target. He rubbed at first, then tapped, spreading the lips wider so I could see her clitoris and inner lips. She was so wet.

As Josh rubbed, squeezed and tapped, I used a towel to wipe away the shaving foam, then grabbed the camera and began to photograph from a range of angles.

My boyfriend knew how to treat a pussy - after all, I had taught him - and after fingering the exposed clit for a few minutes, he dipped his head and began to lick. His hand slipped down, and a finger slipped into Brenda's tight hole, seeking the sensitive spot inside.

He licked and rub, as I watched and photographed. His finger moved more quickly - just one finger, I noticed - he normally used two on me.

Brenda began to moan, pushing her thighs up into his face. I wished she had taken off her bra. I really wanted to photograph and play with her stunning tits. Later, perhaps.

Suddenly, she came, hands pushing Josh's head between her legs, back arching and emitting a long, drawn out moan. Quieter than me, but longer. She opened her eyes - glazed and unseeing as she gave herself entirely to pleasure.

Josh pulled back, his face covered with her secretions, and I grabbed him, kissing him deeply - partly because I loved him, and partly to taste my friend's juices. They had smelled so pleasant, and their taste matched. I ran my tongue around Josh's face, determined to enjoy as much as possible.

Brenda lay back, dropping her legs to the floor and going limp.

"Wow," she said, "that was amazing. Give me a minute."

We sat either side of her, leaning down so our heads were next to hers. We each lay a hand on her stomach for reassurance.

After a few minutes, Brenda sat up and looked down between her legs. I told Josh to get the shaving mirror from the bathroom to give her a better view.

When he returned, I knelt next to her, holding the mirror so she could see everything.

"It looks nice," she nodded, "even though it's just had quite a busy time." I reached forward and parted her lips. She stared again, then smiled. "I've never seen my clit before - or my vagina. I like them. Hope you got photos."

I assured her we had, and only then did she seem to realise that I had my hand on her most intimate parts. She looked at me, slightly shocked at first as she tensed. Then she relaxed, giving me a small smile - permission to touch her, and acknowledgement that she liked it.

"Can I see yours now?" She asked.

I lost no time shedding my clothing, and we swapped places. She stared at my pussy as I spread my lips for her to examine me properly. Then I felt it. A delicate touch on my clit, sending little electric sparks through me. I shivered as the touch became more confident. She touched me as I suppose she liked to be touched - rubbing and tweaking. Maybe a little too gentle for my liking, but still amazing.