Finding Myself Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Josh. Tell you what..." she picked up the make-up bag and took out a vibrator - maybe seven inches lone - with a clitoral stimulator over the top. "How about I play with this. Are you hard yet? I thought Jen might take some pics of us together."

My mouth dropped. I was shocked that she would even consider making such a blatant offer. Then I waited for Josh's reply.

"Sorry. Oh. You mean hard because of what you're doing." He laughed. "No. This is just professional. I don't get any sexual excitement from it. And, to be honest, Jen's not really a good enough photographer to take professional photos just yet - though I'm training her. You keep going. You're doing fine for a first-timer."

Debbie's face was priceless. Each sentence was calculated to infuriate her. His lack of stimulation, his deflection of her offer of sex, and his faint praise for her modelling. I could almost hear her brain ticking over, searching for a reply.

When it came, I was a little surprised.

"Jen, could you get me a drink? There's some wine in the kitchen."

Clever. She had decided that Josh was only saying what he wanted me to hear, so she was trying to get him alone.

I was about to refuse, when Josh chipped in again.

"Y'know that means you won't have a chaperone? If that's OK with you, then fine. Or we can stop till Jen gets back."

"Oh no," simpered Debbie, "let's keep going. It'll be fine."

"No problem," replied Josh, "off you go Jen. Could you get me a glass of water too. No hurry."

I realised he was leading her on, but her openly wanton behaviour irritated me. I smiled tightly at her as I left, before glancing at Josh, who winked.

I wandered downstairs, determined not to rush too much, poured the drinks and returned.

As I entered the room, I heard the buzzing of the vibrator. Debbie was lying back, legs apart, thrusting the vibrator forcefully in and out of her pussy, while Josh sat back in a chair, fiddling with the camera settings.

I looked questioningly into Josh's eyes as I put the drinks down.

"Thanks," he said, "I told Debbie I'd got plenty of photos, but if she wanted to keep going, it might help me get hard."

As he finished, Debbie let out an almighty cry, informing some god or other that she was cumming, insisting that he or she listen with both the volume of her cries and constantly saying "Yes".

I like to cry out when I climax, but this was a ridiculous piece of over-acting. I waited until her cries had settled and I was sure she could hear every word before I asked.

"Oh. Did it help? Are you hard now?"

Josh looked at me, a grin playing across his lips. "Nah. I'm doing a job. Professional photographer, professional model. If you're not sure, check. Not even a semi."

I reached out and grabbed his penis through his trousers, manipulating it gently for longer than was truly necessary. I felt it getting harder.

"Nothing," I commented, "not at first - though I'm sure I felt a little something at the end."

"Well," Josh responded, "with you touching it, hardly a surprise. Always gets me hard."

As my sister sat up, post-climax, Josh and I kissed, long and deeply. Then he turned to Debbie.

"Thanks, Deb, that was great. You modelled really well. Are we done now? We can do more if you want." He gave his most disarming smile. "And sorry about that. Very unprofessional to kiss my assistant before the shoot's over. If any of your friends want shoots, please tell them I won't let my professionalism slip with them either."

Debbie removed the vibrator. I think she was genuinely unsure whether we were mocking her or Josh was really trying to be a true professional. Either way, her annoyance was clear.

I turned to her.

"Deb. It's true, you did really well. The photos are going to look great. Josh was being professional. I know you wanted to make me jealous and seduce him if you could, but, honestly, even though you're gorgeous, you're not Josh's type. Like I'm not some men's type. Don't be upset. Just tell your friends he's really professional, won't touch them and will take really good pics."

This seemed to appease her. She nodded. "OK. I just thought I could get any guy by wobbling my tits at him. Let's call a truce."

She stepped towards me and hugged me. I almost pulled back in disbelief, but then relaxed, putting my hands on her bare back. It seemed ridiculous, standing fully-clothed, with my naked sister, while my fully clothed boyfriend looked on.

She stepped back. "Tell you what," she smiled, "let me do my thing - wander about naked, shag as many boys as I want - without comments - and I'll get my friends to model for you. I enjoyed it anyway. I might even join some of my friends for shoots - boys and girls. Bet that surprises you - I like girls too."

This time, my smile was very genuine. "Nah. Not even slightly surprised. If they want you to join them, it's cool."

Debbie raised an eyebrow as she returned my smile, and turned to leave, scratching her bum as she did.

"I think she's warming to me," I announced, "either that, or she just wants you to make porn movies of her and her friends."

Josh grinned, lecherously, "Cool."

I slapped his shoulder, jokingly.

"Actually," he went on, suddenly serious, "I don't mind photographing her. It's quite refreshing to see someone curvy, rather than stick-thin super models. Personally, I'm not that keen on either. I'm happy with what I've got."

He grabbed me, pulling me in close and kissing me. We moved to the bed, lying down as he lifted off my t-shirt. I responded by removing his, then undid his jeans and slid both jeans and boxers over his hips. I slid down, slipping his clothing down as I went, kissing his nipples, then his stomach, before finding my face directly adjacent to his penis.

As he kicked off his clothing, I licked from balls to head, swirling my tongue around, and coating him with saliva. I fondled his balls with my hand before covering the soft, delicate skin with my mouth and probing the tiny hole with my tongue.

As my hand slipped down, and I slipped my finger between his buttocks, I began bobbing my head, loving his ragged breathing and heaving chest.

"Good technique," a clear voice announced.

I shot back, careful to avoid dragging my teeth over Josh's sensitive skin, as he grabbed a pillow to cover himself.

"For fuck's sake, Debbie," I raged, don't you fucking knock?"

She grinned sweetly, making no effort to leave - indeed, she seemed very comfortable watching.

"No, seriously," she said, "we should share some tricks some time. I'm impressed."

I was still unsure whether she was being honest, or winding me up. I just wanted to get rid of her.

"OK. We'll see. For now, please fuck off. We prefer privacy."

With a tinkling laugh, she left and closed the door. Then, just as I was about to restart my oral pleasuring of Josh, she returned.

"Sorry. I came to pick up my knickers and forgot them."

She found the relevant item and left again, shouting, "give him one for me," as she went.

This time, Josh and I looked at one another before bursting into fits of giggles. He bent forward, dragging me up his body until we were eye to eye again.

This time, he pushed me on to my back, pulling my bra over my head and grabbing one of my nipples between his teeth. He bit down before sucking hard, drawing my already erect cylinders to even greater lengths.

I gasped as he abandoned my breast, but took solace from the fact that he progressed to my stomach, tongue tracking along the waistband of my jeans as he unbuttoned and unzipped me. He knelt up, gazing at me longingly as he slipped off my clothes, and I bent my legs up, in part to help, and in part to give him a much better view of my pussy.

He pushed my legs wide and lowered his head, tongue finding my clit instantly, licking it up and down, then flickering over it, as his hand pushed into my pussy, fingers finding my hole and pushing inside.

He knew exactly what to do, inserting a second finger and pushing upwards, bending the digits slightly to press the soft, spongy surface.

As he licked and flicked, his fingers began to pump in and out. Slowly at first, then faster until he reached a rapid pace, which he knew I liked.

My orgasm came quite quickly, thanks to his knowledge of my body and skill at bringing me to orgasm. My hips tightened, my head went back, my back arched, my pussy gushed and my head exploded.

It took a minute or so before the damage to my fractured brain was repaired, and I looked down to see Josh grinning up at me, his chin covered in my juices.

"My turn," I informed him, moving him onto his back.

I resumed my sucking, wishing I could deep throat him, but knowing I needed to practise that to avoid gagging. I took him as deeply as possible, bobbing vigorously and making sure the surfaces of my mouth rubbed against his most sensitive parts.

As soon as my jaw began aching, I withdrew, and began stroking vigorously with my hand, jerking him off, wanting him to cum. After a break, I lowered my head again and recommenced my oral activities.

Suddenly, I felt his cock swell and an explosion of his warm fluid gushed into my throat. I nearly gagged, but was determined not to spoil the moment. Another spurt, and I felt the juice run back, out of the corner of my mouth and on to my chin. More squirts, before he slowed to just dribbles.

Once I was certain that he was finished, I drew my head back, sealing my mouth around his organ, ensuring that nothing would leak out. Looking at him, I swallowed, revelling in his gaze of post-climactic stupor.

His eyes focused, and he smiled. "I love looking at you with cum dribbling down your chin," he said.

Quickly, I ran a finger round my face, pushing the now-cool slime into my mouth and swallowing. I moved up and kissed him, always pleased that he had no aversion to his own semen on my lips and in my mouth. Indeed, I knew that he had happily licked up and swallowed his cum off my body in the past.

We lay together in silence for a while, enjoying kissing and just being together. Then my phone 'pinged'.

It was Brenda. It seemed she was getting very nervous about her photoshoot. I thought for a minute before replying. I didn't want to tell her too much, but I had the seeds of an idea which would help her.

"How are you feeling about the shoot with Brenda tomorrow?" I asked.

Josh thought before answering. "Pretty good. I like her. You know me. I judge a person by personality, not looks, and I like Brenda."

"And you're OK posing for her?"

"Sure. Why not? You're good with it and like I said, I like her."

I was a little tentative with my next question. "She's very curious, you know. She's never seen a naked man, much less touched one. I wonder if... we could make her a bit less curious."

Josh propped himself up and looked down at me.

"How far are we talking?"

"Well - let her touch you. I can show her how to do a handjob. Let her suck you if she wants - I'll demonstrate and leave it up to her. Perhaps you could touch her too. Would you feel OK with that? If not, say so."

"If you're OK, I s'pose so. I quite like the idea of being a sex teacher. Are you sure she'll go for it?"

"Leave it to me. I'll find a way to make it fun."

I texted Brenda, offering reassurance, telling her she didn't have to do anything she didn't want - and anyway, Josh would be going first. He didn't know this yet, but I was plotting.

A little later, we dressed, just to make sure we were downstairs, watching TV with Debbie when mum got home from work. She knew we were having sex, but I didn't want to flaunt it - she disliked Debbie's open manner - so it seemed best to just be discreet.

We hung around for the evening, helping mum prepare a family meal, watching TV together, and generally doing 'family' things, until Josh announced that he wanted to do some work for Uni, and disappeared upstairs. I knew he was going to download the photos of Debbie and edit them, so was happy to give him some time - and anyway, I had things to do. I disappeared into our study with a pack of cards and got to work.

A little later, I went upstairs to find Josh finishing editing his 'favourite' images of Debbie. He had even changed the background on one image to look like a Titian painting, with Debbie as the model at the front. Clearly, he had channelled my view of her figure. He showed me what he had produced (a range from lingerie to nude to outright porn), and we decided to call her to see what she thought.

It was odd how the whole nature of our relationship had changed. Perhaps it was her realisation that I was not a prude, and my view of her lifestyle was more philosophical, rather than just outright disapproval which had changed her attitude. Perhaps it was the fact that we both enjoyed sex which gave us a connection. Whatever, she came to my room smiling, rather than with her usual superior sneer. Being five years older, I think she had just decided she knew better about everything.

Rather than just putting the photos on the monitor, Josh copied them to a memory stick and reset the computer to its homescreen.

"OK," he started, "I've sorted out the ones I think are best, photographically, and edited them. I'll let you have all of them, and I'll happily edit any that you prefer. I just go with the technical aspects. You'll probably be looking far more at your own appearance."

This could have been insulting - I suspect Debbie would rather that Josh had focused on the ones that made him most horny - but it was professional, nothing more. It took a second for Debbie to process this.

"Thanks. That's great. Umm... are they good? Do I look sexy?"

There was almost a vulnerability, an uncertainty I had never really seen in my sister before, and I decided to respond before Josh delivered another professional response.

"They look great," I stated, "definitely sexy and definitely looking good. I don't think many people really like photos of themselves, but try to see yourself as someone else looking and not spotting every little defect. You'll like them."

Josh took up the reins. "I'm really pleased with the quality, and Jen's right. Look for the good, not the bad.

"Do you want to take them away and look on your own, or shall we go through them together?"

Debbie considered this for a moment. She knew we had already seen them, of course, so it was really a case of her self-confidence at this point. Eventually, she decided to look through them with us.

At first, it was just as we predicted. She spotted a dimple on her bum, the roll of extra flesh on her stomach and a couple of small blemishes - minor moles - on her skin. We redirected her, pointing out the soft curves and feminine lines of her body, comparing them to the near androgyny of some supermodels, emphasising how these were features which men adored.

When we came to the Titian-style one, she gasped, recognising it as a great work of art, and flattered that Josh had considered her in this light. She also commented on her larger body type, accepting that this may not be what the media portrayed as ideal, but which she accepted as being her.

We discussed body-shaming and she spoke about how some men had done this to her - reflecting back to my experiences at school, and even apologising for the times she had insulted me. She even said that she hated her body, and part of the reason she was so happy to share it so openly was because she was desperate for approval and for people to say nice things to her. She also acknowledged that this was often simply so they could fuck her.

In some ways, I think the process was almost cathartic, and it brought us closer as sisters. She apologised for trying to undermine my self-confidence, even saying she was jealous of my body. This led to a long discussion of the effort I had to put in to get my figure - exercise, sport and diet - and how she wished she had the self-discipline. I told her I had hated most of it, and was jealous that she had curves with no real effort, whereas I had become obese.

Josh watched and listened to this intrinsically female discussion - men rarely appraise one another's bodies in such detail - nodding at the correct times and refusing to be drawn when Debbie asked questions about 'what men like' - especially when she referred to her breasts.

The openly sexual images were more personal, I felt. Some women seem to feel their genitals are unattractive, and avoid looking at them directly. Until the day before Josh and I got together, I had done so. Only then did I get a mirror and really examine my 'private' parts (now much less private, of course).

I had taken a neutral approach, and found that my labia were neat, well formed. They opened like a flower, revealing inner parts - my clitoris, inner lips and vagina. Not an untidy, ragged hole, but organised, like the petals, anther and stamen of an amaryllis. It was quite a shock, to me, that I actually found such intimate areas attractive.

Perhaps Josh was embarrassed as Debbie and I appraised her most intimate parts. This time we giggled, spotting her clitoris, talking about how sensitive it was, looking at how her labia swelled as she became excited and how small bubbles formed as lubricant seeped from her vagina - and how neat that hole actually was. Amazing, she commented, considering how much it had been used.

We even wondered if mum's was as pretty after two children, deciding it probably was, but perhaps rather different.

As we finished our detailed examination of the photos, talking about the sensations and stimuli that brought us to orgasm, we fell silent. Only then did Josh speak.

"Well... er... I'm glad you like the pics. And thanks for the in depth commentary. I'm trying to imagine two blokes sitting and discussing their cocks. I doubt it'd get further than 'mine's bigger', followed by 'size don't matter, it's what you do with it'. We're a far more basic life form."

Debbie and I laughed, and she commented that what Josh was saying was true. For men it was all about size. Apparently, she once had a very unsuccessful threesome, where the two men were so bothered about comparing dicks and trying to outperform each other that they seemed to forget her pleasure completely.

She then realised that maybe this was too much information, and fell silent.

"Look," Josh said, again filling the conversational void, "I'll happily do more shoots with you, and if you want to involve friends, or be involved in friends' shoots, it's fine. All I ask is that Jen's with us."

Debbie nodded. I thought about suggesting that she and I could do a shoot together some time (no sex, of course, just glamour) but held back, remembering her comment about being jealous of me. In truth, it would not be a good idea. Things might be good at the moment, but I was under no illusions that things could easily change - sibling rivalry is one of life's great certainties.

When Debbie left, to spend time reviewing the photos in private, Josh and I went to bed. We made love, as we did at every opportunity, and discussed the shoot with Brenda. Our main concern was that she would lose her nerve, but as I explained, provided we were happy to be involved, I felt she would take the plunge.

My concern was that Brenda and I had not seen each other naked in years and she might feel under pressure when she saw my body. That was something that couldn't be changed, however, and I still felt that my plan would leave her confident enough (and horny enough) to proceed as planned.

In fact, I reflected, Brenda probably had no real idea what I looked like under my clothes, as we had both adopted styles which were baggy and hid our figures. I knew she complained about her excess weight, and that was what she constantly hid under over-sized hoodies and baggy jeans, and why she had espoused the Emo youth culture far more than I had. Hopefully, all would be revealed tomorrow.