Finding Ourselves Ch. 01 - The Meet

Story Info
The first of a story of a normal couple finding themselves.
993 words
3.31
6.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story in parts that ill add to, if you feel its worthy and going somewhere - if not ill stop at this first chapter.

Dee and I ( Dave ) have been married for 13 years, we met in a restaurant after an exhibition where I had invited about 15 people to join us after a successful day, I had noticed her across the table and we exchanged glances and smiled, I then stared chatting to a lovely young lady next to me.

I surprised the whole table by secretly paying for the whole meal an kept it a secret for many months after although someone else claimed the credit for it, but I knew I had and that was all that mattered.

We walked back to the hotel where most of us were staying and i was chatting to the young lady at the table who was showing more and more interest in me.

At the hotel bar we all chatted to each other and the drinks flowed, I was sitting on a sofa and it seems that a line of ladies were keen to talk to me, one of them Dee.

We chatted for many hours and just hit it off, in a way that I never had with a women before. I really wanted her and said I would walk her back to her room, on the way we fell onto a sofa half way up the stairs and began kissing, passionately.

After 15 or so minutes I insisted we go to her room, but she was having none of it, so I walked here there still trying, god I needed her so bad, but her room mate was already in bed and it wouldn't be right to disturb her.

So I left cock throbbing but my head spinning, it was 5 am and I needed some air so I walked around the town for an hour and tried to get to grips with what had happened, eventually made my way back to my hotel room, getting about an hours sleep before getting up to leave to go home.

I had her phone number so we texted and chatted and I arranged to meet her the following week for a drink, where we touched kissed but nothing more, slowly I was falling in love with her.

Her was the problem 1 was married had been for 20 years, she was in a controlled relationship, had been for 14 years, she knew very little of normal life, she was almost like a child discovering thins for the first time, eyes alight wot joy as the simplest things that she hadn't seen, had or done before.. She didnt know how to get out or hers, she wasn't looking for me to be part of it, we were just two people who had started falling in love and as wrong as it was, it felt so right, so good.

I wasn't unhappy but my business has been growing and my then wife had become less and less interested in me and more in what I could supply her with -- understand I was working 6 days a week, some time 14 hours a day, for me the final straw was coming home to a dinner in a cold oven, with a note she had gone shopping. I didn't think for one minute she was having an affair, she really wasn't the type, but I felt unloved and dee had shown me love and kindness I guess I needed.

Dee and I continued to meet for many months for drinks and lunch, without yet enjoying each other carnally, but one evening I suggested we have a meal and stay at a hotel we had found, we both knew what this meant.

The meal was lovely, with lots of touching and kissing and after we made our way to the room.

She disappeared into the bathroom, I undressed and got into bed and turned down the lights. She emerged form the bathroom a goddess, in black lingerie, stocking suspender the full works, good she looked stunning.

She slipped into bed and we began touching and kissing, I was naked, and she was enjoying feeling all of me, my hardness, my lips, my bottom, which she loved.

I removed her lingerie, bra first and then down to her panties and stockings, she was naked and her body was amazing. I moved down between her legs and pushed my face into her amazing bush, which was untrimmed and wild. My tongue found its place and I moved it up along her slit, back down when it reached to top, she was arching her back and breathing very heavily.

She reached out to me and pulled me up to kiss her, as I did I felt my cock slide again her slit and move it back down and up again. A few stoke and I was in danger of Cumming so I moved down and lowed my cock to enter her slowly as she gasped, I move back and forward and she began shaking, uncontrollably, I really thought she was having some id of attack but she was having the most amazing orgasm I had ever seen and that she has ever had. After just a few minutes I came pumping inside her with her still shaking and then we were still.

We kissed and caressed exploring each other's bodies for the first time naked and we enjoyed the experience of Cumming together again and again.

I had never cum some many times, and she was out of control with passion.

We fell asleep waking early and made love again.

This was the start of something that would change both our live and even 15 years later still has an effect, not that I would change a thing, we are still very much in love and enjoyed sex, but things were a little different....