Finding Serenity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly disengaged from the kiss and took a few steps away from me. "She's coming."

I had been too lost in her to hear Rae approaching, my head still spun as I tried to pull myself together. Emi grinned at my obvious struggle to act natural.

A look passed between them as Rae joined us, but I could not tell what it implied. She came up to me and offered me her camera.

The rest of the shoot went as perfectly as I had strived for. Rae's camera was not a professional's, but it was far better than I had expected. The photos turned out great despite my struggle to stay focused. When they struck various borderline seductive poses together, I felt lucky just to be witnessing it.

Throughout the rest of the day, many flirtatious looks passed between me and Emi. If Rae noticed, she was kind enough not to point this out. When Emi wanted some close-ups of just her, I had to employ all my will to not lose control of my desires. It was one thing to be near her in her revealing cosplay, but another thing entirely to study her thoroughly up close, through the lens.

We finished sooner than I hoped and returned to Rae's house where we had some refreshments before I ultimately departed. I was sure Emi wouldn't mind if I stayed, but it felt intrusive to force my presence on Rae. I was, after all, just a cameraman.

As I drove back home, I was able to laugh at my own stupid mistake. Some things you just could not plan for, it turned out. Though I did wish I had brought an extra camera as I had considered, I reflected that if I had, I might never have gotten what ultimately made the day better than I had ever imagined, a kiss from Emiru.

Chapter Six: Embracing Uncertainty

Days after, I still dreamt about our passionate kiss by the waterfall. I could still feel her lips on mine when I closed my eyes, and it drove me wild with desire.

Though our last meeting had seemed so secretly romantic, our correspondence after returned to a more civil tone. I had expected her to be more casual and even hoped she would again show the flirtatious side of her she had revealed to me. But she did not. Doubt crept into my heart and spread like a cancer. Had she only kissed me out of pity? Was this something she frequently did with men? Somehow, I could not imagine she was the type, even though I hardly knew her.

To me, it had felt like our kiss meant something, but I was afraid to learn I was wrong. So, I too, kept my messages quite formal, not wanting to seem desperate for more affection than she was willing to return.

I kept adoring her from afar, catching her every stream, watching her videos, and enjoying her Tiktoks. It was enough for me, I tried to convince myself, but my heart told me otherwise. I had to find out if there could ever be something between us.

Rather than wait for an opportunity, like I always would have before, I sprung events into action myself, what was the worst that could happen? I asked myself. If she rejected me or otherwise made it clear she was not interested in me like I was in her, I would at least know.

Though I was still too hesitant to convey my message in a flirtatious tone, I was proud I found the courage within me to reach out at all. I messaged her on one of her days off from streaming, nearly three weeks after our last shoot.

"Hey, Emi. I hope you're well. You mentioned you might have a use for my photography skills more often if I was in Texas. I have some time without any planned work, so if you want, I could travel to Texas, and we could work together again. x."

I read my text multiple times before I dared to press send. When I did, a relief washed over me. I had done what I could. I felt a moment of pride in myself, knowing I had done something completely out of character. The message read slightly more personal, while still maintaining an aura of professionalism. Now all I could do was learn what fate had in store for me. I put my phone down and tried to step away for a moment to clear my mind.

She responded almost immediately, making my phone vibrate before I barely had put it down.

"Hii! That sounds awesome. Could you come this weekend? I was planning to do a Cosplay for my stream anyway. I would love it if you took some pictures of me after. I've missed you. -- Love, Emi."

My heart skipped a beat as I finished reading her message. I had to read it again to make sure I had not imagined it. My chest warmed at her loving words. I smiled deeply as a huge weight on my heart was lifted. All the doubt was suddenly gone, and a tear ran down my face.

When the day arrived, I was uncharacteristically calm. To say I wasn't nervous would be a lie, but unlike before our last meeting, I had managed a full night's sleep. I had not fretted as much over every little detail of the trip, rather I had come to the conclusion that what was destined to happen would happen. There was no use planning for a thousand possibilities that likely would never occur.

I arrived at her house a few minutes late, something that previously would have been unacceptable, but now seemed inconsequential. I could not say where my sudden confidence had come from, but it felt good to not be so anxious and question my every action.

I was admitted by a young man who was expecting my arrival, he showed me the way to her room, and I followed. When I stood outside her door, I felt my confidence begin to falter. Thoughts began springing up about what I should say, how I should act, and where I should hold my hands. I quickly silenced these intrusive thoughts; they were of no use. When it came to Emi, it was better to just go with the flow of things, and let events occur as they did.

I knocked lightly on the glass door covered by a curtain on the inside. After a few seconds, she pulled the curtain aside and opened the door.

"Hii!" she beamed at me happily.

There was no question if I should shake her hand anymore, she embraced me before I could even respond.

I quickly scrambled for some words; she was overpowering all my senses to where it was hard to focus.

"Hi, Emi. It's great to see you as always," I managed.

She let me go and then watched me for a moment. She had what looked like bunny ears on, and a grey wig. Her upper body was tightly hugged by a black latex bodysuit and her alluring legs were enveloped by stockings.

She smiled at my obvious trouble to not stare at her perfect figure. Then she spun around and asked teasingly, "What do you think?"

I glimpsed her ass for a brief second as she twirled, and it made me lose the ability to speak. She was so perfect; her body suit had a little bunny tail between her cheeks which somehow made it even better. I felt my body respond to her flirtatious advances. I attempted to shift my position to make it less evident.

"You're so beautiful Emi," I finally managed.

"Thank you," she heartfeltly responded. I knew how often a girl like her would get that compliment, so for her to respond so positively had to mean she cared more for my opinion. I confidently smiled at that idea.

She walked past me and closed the door and curtain behind me. Her fragrance overpowered me and made me want her.

I tried to regain my composure, I had to learn to control myself in front of her. She might like me, but I did not want to force my desire on her until I knew it was wanted.

"So, do you want the pictures taken in here?" I asked, wondering why she had closed the door behind us.

Her mischievous smile gradually turned sweeter and then she approached me. She hugged me again, fiercely and I could feel my erection press against her. She must have felt it too, but she did not let go. I put my arms around her back, gently caressing her. Her hands let go of my back and then urged my hands further down hers until I grasped her cheeks over the stockings. Then she gazed up at me longingly, and I knew I had not been called here to be a photographer.

I lifted her off the floor and kissed her passionately while carrying her toward her bed. I gently leaned forward and placed her on the bed. Only then did I notice the rose petals she had romantically scattered over her bed.

She saw me notice them and whispered in a sensual voice, "I want you."

In that vulnerable moment, she looked so alluring. There was undeniable longing in her eyes, and she bit her lip to emphasize the point. I climbed on top of her to kiss her again one leg on either side of her, while my hands caressed her body. She surrendered herself to my every touch, and I happily obliged.

My kiss traveled slowly down her neck as she leaned her head back and lightly whimpered. My primal nature urged me to take action faster, but I did not listen. She was enjoying it too much. I kissed the top of her chest, breathing the fragrance of her body. She was intoxicating; my head spun with hunger and lust. I could no longer hold myself back. I put my fingers underneath the top of her body suit, trying to figure out how to remove it.

She placed her hands on mine, "No. Leave it on."

I looked at her tentatively wondering if she was starting to get insecure, but her longing gaze told me otherwise.

"It will be better in cosplay," she assured me with a playful smile.

I could not help but agree. Though I longed to see her body, it was a rare opportunity to ravage a girl wearing her cosplay.

"But how will I...?" I started awkwardly, looking down between her legs.

She seemed to enjoy my quandary. "There is a button," she said, urging me to look.

Sure enough, the front and back of the body suit were only joined by a small button between her legs. I undid it as she gazed down at me.

Through her pantyhose leggings, I saw further evidence of her desire. She was wet and aching for touch. I gently kissed her between her legs, teasing her slowly. The light touch of my lips made her whimper again and I felt my body respond to her satisfied breath.

As I applied more pressure, I could feel her thighs quaking by my face. I wanted more of her, and I was done being cautious. I grabbed the fine smooth fabric of her leggings, and ripped it apart, revealing her to me. She looked down at me with surprise, but it was a welcome one. She bit her lip, pleading for me to go on.

I explored her with my mouth, tasting the fruits of her anticipation on my tongue. Her light whimpering gradually turned to moans of deep pleasure. I would have happily finished her off with my tongue, but she panted through her labored breath.

"I want you... inside of me."

I slowed my tongue and undid my belt. She watched me with anticipation as I exposed myself to her. I had been ready for her ever since stepping into her room.

I moved on top of her again and guided myself inside her, while I held my face close to hers, gazing longingly into her beautiful, dark eyes. She felt greater than anyone or anything ever had before. I ached inside her as I slowly pushed myself deeper. We kissed again, more with our tongues than with our lips. She smiled through our oral exchange, and I felt my heart fluttering. She was so content and in the moment. Her loving looks made me almost lose control of myself. I had to slow down to not finish things too early.

I sat up straight, looking down at her beautiful body as I just held myself inside her, too worked up for even the lightest thrust. She seemed to know what I wanted; she reached behind her back and undid the bodysuit underneath her, then she gently teased it off revealing her perfect breasts.

I stared in awe at her body, naked save the pantyhose leggings. Her proportions were absurdly perfect. How could such a thin, lean stomach exist on a body with such lovely, perky breasts? She seemed amused at my amazement.

I knelt to taste her breasts, while I started to gently push inside her again. My head spun as I finally satisfied every craving I had for her.

Emi's moaning increased and she pushed her hands into the bed around her. Even her arms were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and I got an impulse to hold them too. I pushed them against the bed and saw how it aroused her.

"I'm so close," she whimpered.

I increased my pace and my force, knowing I would not be able to handle it for long, then I grabbed her hands holding them against the bed on either side of her face. She moaned loudly now, gazing into my eyes with delirious ecstasy.

"Cum inside me," she moaned as she saw me get closer and closer.

I thrust inside her with all the stamina I had left until we both reached climax. Her hands squeezed mine tightly as she moaned my name with the last of her breath. Then I collapsed at her side, panting from exhaustion.

She looked at me with wonder and glee, and I returned a smile from the deepest part of my soul. To call what I was feeling in that moment happiness, would be an understatement; I felt more like every niggling little worry in my mind was evaporated. All the pain I carried through life with a quiet determination faded away. It was all unimportant. She was all that mattered-- my Emiru.

The end