Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the radio back on and surfed around until some generic 90's song caught my ear and he came back with a small box with two rubbers and a bottle of water, which we split as I got us moving again. I was growing desperately horny and there was a chance my shorts were going to end up soaked through before I got to Dick's.

"So, ya don't have to answer it if ya don't want to, but are you my girlfriend now?" I asked, driving down a lonely street as the lights passed by with a regular rhythm.

"I don't really know? I'm going to be dressing like one so sure, that checks out. And Gen, I've been so horny and once we get our place, I'm ready for your dick." I glanced over, seeing his face was red and that wasn't helping my increasingly damp shorts situation. "I suppose it is more being gender queer? The goal is for me to just enjoy looking the way I do instead of fighting against it. Some days that's going to be a Metallica shirt and jeans. Others, I'm open to trying on a skirt or dress." I instantly thought of what Min Seo and I's trip to the mall and was thankful she had me buy something.

"There's always Pandora, right?" I asked, not sure what I was after but more feeling out his limits.

"Of course." His voice went full girly, making me look over at him and Jamie laughed. "I've been practicing, can you tell?" It was slightly breathy and was stoking the flames that demanded release after so long, burning yet hotter still.

"Jeeuz..." I pulled into Dick's back lot and did a quick check to make sure there was no other car there, finding it clean. Windows were cracked and the engine was killed, the radio playing on as I kicked off my shoes while Jamie climbed in the back. His button up shirt was carefully removed and laid over the headrest of the passenger seat while I stripped my shirt and bra off, that action getting Jamie's attention.

"My turn?" Still in the Pandora voice, Jamie smiled when I nodded and sat up, slowly pulling up the camisole before it finally rose above his head. I got a shadow laden look but my phone fixed that, shining a light on Jamie's breasts that were now free. Still close together on his chest, they now had the volume to spill out over his frame, something the looser button up shirt had hidden. His areola were bigger, having moved from the dainty side of things to maybe quarter sized and maybe the nipple that stood in the middle of that color was taller, couldn't quite remember.

If before I had been stricken mute by Jamie's breasts, now they threatened to make me scream in some sort of fucked up wonder, to tell the world my Jamie had glorious tits. But instead I descended upon him, my lips meeting his, making demands he capitulated to. I fought my shorts off and the lingering cool air on my sex made me aware of how absurdly turned on I was. Jamie finally got his shorts down and his erection needed some love but so much of him required my attention.

So I settled for something only Jamie had been able to provide me, which was lowering until I could nip at his nips while jerking him off. In the dark, my phone had been turned off and tossed aside. Somewhere along the way, I relearned Jamie's breasts. I kissed the center, then the inside curve before running my tongue along to the bottom where I found I could lift them off his chest. I kissed the underside, which had the vague scent of soap.

Jamie was moaning the whole time, his hands going to the back of my head and gently urging me once again towards the colored peak, so I took it in my mouth while still working his dick. We stayed, joined together in such a manner until he called out for me to stop; he was too close. My hand around his penis had been growing wetter but I was too involved in my current obsession to notice.

After some clawing around, Jamie found the box of condoms and tore it open, handing me one that I unwrapped and unrolled on him.

"Give me a sec." His voice was uneven and no longer Pandora's, Jamie gasping for air. "Its been a while and oh God..."

"I need this, Jamie. Not to be a bitch about it but you gotta last for me, okay?" Taking a last deep breath, he nodded, his dick at the full length I remember it being and waiting. There wasn't much room on my backseat but we'd made do before and with a knee on either side of him, I lowered onto Jamie's prick. Taking hold of it, I rubbed him between my lips before slipping him inside, the first time in months anything more than a finger had gone up there.

Jamie was wide enough to provide that feeling while being long enough to reach to the inner opening and slip in. Unable to keep myself under control, I took all of him in one greedy motion, my labia now plastered to his crotch while all of his manhood was within me. I'd been in that situation before but those previous times didn't matter right then. In all the world, that I had Jamie's dick in me was the only thing that mattered, hallelujah amen.

He cried out in that girly Pandora voice, only driving the fires within higher. Passion and rage found each other and worked together to take control of my body, one of my hands reaching down and fondling my clit before I rose and fell back to Jamie with a wet slapping sound. The impact made his breasts move slightly and for some reason that snapped what little patience the vastness of my isolation had left me.

The whole summer had been torment, annoyance, dreary work, and loneliness...and now I had the one who'd caused it between my legs. I rode him hard, growling and making noises I'd never heard come from my throat, one hand roughly playing with one of his tits while my other was still occupied with rubbing at my clit; the fire that had burned away my brain and heart demanding everything. Any sensation Jamie could provide - I deserved and so I pounded him before my first orgasm racked me, racing up my spine and hitting my brain, reducing even that all consuming fire to nothing but spiraling embers.

By the time I came back, my legs were aching and the fire was scattered, still burning but taking up less of my thoughts. Jamie was gasping, his hands on my hips and clearly doing his best to hold on. I went slower this time, feeling him move under me, drinking in the Pandora voiced moans and the next time we rose together, more life returned to my motions as he matched me, pulling me down to meet his rising hips and I looked up at the ceiling of my car and saw nothing but the vibrant wash of orgasm flow upward and outward. His dick spasmed within me, firing off shot after shot that remained trapped in the rubber, but the feeling of it was wonderful paired with his continued, feminine sounds.

Only when he started going soft did I rise, falling back on the other seat and basking in triumph. This was my reward for surviving this bastard of a summer: getting to fuck my best friend into a panting mess. Though everything below my waist was sore and it was then I figured out I'd also fucked myself into a panting and definitely going to feel it tomorrow mess.

"Was I too rough?" I asked, the air inside the car quickly warming up due to our activities.

"Kinda? Ah, I hate to say this but please be more careful with my boobs? They've been growing and are tender." Jamie was covering them with his hands while his condom clad dick was failing to stand upright, it instead slumping in a drunken angle.

"Why didn't ya say something earlier?!" I'd not thought of that: growing pains and the such while on top of him. Then again, there hadn't been much thinking at all during that short but blessed time.

"It'd been so long and it was kinda nice at first but ow..." I hauled upright then leaned down over him, nuzzling his hands out of the way and planting kisses all over his breasts, his breathing picking up the whole while. There was a lot of ground to cover but I did it willingly, his whimpers urging me on until finally Jamie tapped my shoulder and we kissed.

"Thank you, Gen but I really need to take a leak so we gotta wrap this up." I giggled but understood, telling him to get dressed while I followed my own advice, starting the car and sighing at the cool air blowing in my face.

Dressed and finding it was seriously later than I'd thought, I got us moving to a nearby gas station and we both went inside, bought water and a candy bar, then sat in my car while recovering; not minding that the clerks knew we'd fucked.

"Sorry for losing it back there. It'd been a while and I was still kinda mad and I think I took it out on you..." I said, finding out it was true while the words came out. Jamie nodded, his hair an utter sexy mess.

"Let's just make sure it doesn't happen again, okay? My everything is sore right now and we got to work tomorrow. And go swimsuit shopping at some point." I had completely forgotten that was a thing but it sent a thrill through me, the idea of hitting up the stores with a new, unafraid Jamie.

"I got Friday afternoon off, somehow, if that works for ya?" Jamie thought it over before saying he could trade for it and after a chocolaty kiss, I started driving him back to his Dad's house. We made small talk and Jamie said he'd either call or email the apartments to set up an appointment for at least one of us. I told him I'd take it, wanting to bring my Dad along so his more seasoned eye could check things out.

"Fair enough." I ended up following his directions to a small house that looked just like any other, with a small and neatly trimmed yard out front. "Home but not for much longer." Another kiss, this one more tender and lasting. "Love you, Gen."

"Love you too, Jamie." He smoothed out the shirt and opened the door, walking along the cracked sidewalk to around the back of the house. All I could do was hope his shithead of a Dad didn't yell at him for being out so late while I got rolling back towards my part of town. The music was turned up to help keep me awake and the dark streets weren't so desolate tonight. I'd gotten some, gotten my friend back, and had an immediate future that was ready and waiting.

I made it and am happier knowing I had Jamie back, a stronger Jamie. And the idea of seeing him in a bikini or a one piece swimsuit is making me drool and - holy shit it's two in the fucking morning - I gotta get some sleep.

And yeah, I rode Jamie too hard cause it feels like I fucked a marble state into dust. Worth it though.