Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it." I kicked over the box holding the blankets, having freed the sheet from it. "Come on, it's nap time." Still naked and damp, Jamie joined me without complaint and I face planted onto the bare mattress and that was it. I felt Jamie lay beside me but the stifling heat had utterly smashed any will I had to stay awake. So I passed out for the first time in our shared space with the person I loved most beside me, one of his hands taking mine but I had no strength to return the gesture as sleep had grabbed hold and pulled me down.

I snapped awake confused and convinced I was late for my gas station job. Rolling over and sitting up, I looked around for my phone but only found Jamie, bare ass naked and laying on his back. His boobs, enticing before, now captured my attention utterly as they rose and fell. Giving my head a little shake, I got out of bed and found my clothes in a heap near the foot of it. Fishing my phone out, I saw it was close to 8 pm, panic slapping me before I remembered I'd taken a few nights off from work to move. There were also a few missed texts from Mom, asking how I was doing.

Firing back I'd just woken up, I kicked the dirty clothes aside and went looking for something else to wear. In the living room I found a box with clothes and dressed, noting the light bleeding through the blinds was dim. In a shirt and shorts, I peeked through the slats of the blinds and saw the parking lot was fuller than it had been upon us arriving, with my car still out there so that was good. But those heavenly shades of night were falling and I left the window to unlock and open the front door, taking a step into the still heat. No breeze, nothing stirred the leaves of the trees about the lot and lining the street.

Stepping back inside and locking the door behind me, I found Jamie peering into the living room, having wrapped the sheet about himself.

"Everything alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just looking around, getting used to this." He nodded and came forth into the room with me, going to where most of his meager belongings had been set and started digging.

"That nap fucked me up." Pulling on some basketball shorts and what might have been a Rush shirt, Jamie looked around at the mess our place was in. "Welp, I'm going to put on some music and get to it." With that said he began messing with his phone and a Metallica song started playing, one I wasn't familiar with but started working to it anyway. Clothing boxes got carried to the bedroom and the towels were found, Jamie shaking his head as I held them up and hung them where they belonged.

More music played as we started cutting down on the boxes, breaking for pizza and discussing the living room layout. Eventually we moved the couch into a corner, set up the small stand across from it and got the tv at just the right angle to remove any sun glare. The desk was left in the middle of the room as neither of us had any idea what to do with it.

Main room was mostly done and the kitchen was fine enough thanks to Mom so I ended up going to the bedroom and started sorting my clothes out. Jamie took on the all-important task of figuring out where the posters looked best. We talked about everything and nothing the whole time as I came across the skirts and slightly heavier stockings Min Seo had told me to buy at the mall. Instead of introducing them to Jamie right now I tucked them away as it was getting late and fatigue was kicking in again.

Jamie got the bedspread on, along with laying the blanket that we wouldn't need out but my bed was back to how it was when we'd gotten to know each other during the last semester of college. Sitting down, I looked around and found the space overall was more familiar. It felt more like my old dorm but there was no Donna to barge in or blast music to annoy me.

At some point I'd fallen asleep. I don't even remember doing it but I woke up with Jamie beside me and light peeking from under the blinds. Laying there, I looked around and saw that Jamie had put up my cheesecake posters before crashing last night. Sitting up, I saw each wall had at least one decoration, with metal bands hanging beside the teasing and hot chicks. Seeing all of this made something bloom in my chest and even now I can't quite pin it down. Was it awe? Pride?

Or was that what freedom feels like? I know as an American I'm supposed to be drowning in the stuff but now I, we, are free to do whatever. No college for like a week, one part time job and my own place with the best friend I've ever had. There was no fear that we'd fail, that we'd fumble this radical freedom. Jamie and I had our place to live and fuck in and right now, that equaled happiness.

With care, I got out of bed so not to disturb the still sleeping Jamie and headed to the living room. As happy and content as I was, there was still something else that needed to be done. Sitting in the corner of the couch I reached between it and the wall, pulling out my laptop I'd stashed there and fired it up. Then I started typing here and doing this is just another layer of happiness.

Okay, feel good time is over cause we have to go shopping for swimming gear today so we can go to Tom's tomorrow. Sure, it's much cooler in here today but jumping in a pool still sounds amazing, like going to Paradise mixed with Nirvana with some Heaven thrown in for good measure.

Now it's just the issue of finding a place that will fit Jamie or allow him to try things on but that's what the internet is for. At least with his newfound confidence Jamie should be able to handle such an ordeal.

Well some looking shows there are indeed places that have what we need but will be pricier than the usual but that's fine. Knowing that my shitty working over the summer money will be going towards something fun makes me almost viscerally happy. And the store, Diva's, a name that sounds like Jamie will love, sells plenty of other things so hopefully we can pick up a bra at least before Min Seo gets a hold of him. Which is something we should probably do before college starts back up so I should text her right now anddd... Done.

Okay, we had a day! Jame walked in while I was typing and got some water and a piece of pizza, allowing me to save and close this document before he joined me on the couch. I showed him the main page of the store, waving my mouse around the swimwear tab and he just nodded.

"I was going to look last night but ended up passing out." He was dressed just like I was, in a longer T-shirt with the logo on the front faded to nothing, gnawing on the crust before laying his head on my shoulder as I clicked around.

"No big deal, just took a few minutes of looking." I stole Jamie's cup and drained it, happy to have him close as the AC kept blowing in a constant background hum.

"So how are we going to do this? I don't have the appropriate clothes to walk into a place like this and not stick out." That one made me stop and consider this new development.

"Guess you'll have to try on my stuff and see what fits. Failing that, we make up a story and go anyway." Jamie grinned, pecking a kiss on my cheek, the hem of his shirt sliding up smooth legs as he scooted closer still.

"I think you just want to play dress up again." His voice went girly and I shivered, making him laugh. I closed my laptop and set it aside as Jamie stood, extending a hand and helping me up. The smile on his face was sly and making me so very turned on, helped along by the heat finally being pushed back. But there was purpose to this so I had to get that taken care of first. Back in the bedroom, Jamie stood before the bed, making me think of our time together in the dorm room and now we could have that anytime we wanted rather than fighting with schedules. I went to the dresser and paused, needing details before I suggested anything.

"So what all doesn't fit?" I asked and his answer was to remove his shirt, revealing his nudity that was either enjoying the attention or the cool air. Awake, not exhausted or overheated, I was finally able to appreciate Jamie. Of course his breasts caught my eye but, having noticed I was looking, Jamie cocked his hips to the side and crossed arms under his breasts, giving me a bemused expression. , his legs finally getting my attention. There was more of a curve to his hips than I remembered, with a slight point where they were widest and flowed down to what had to be thicker thighs.

"Any of my jeans and all my shorts are trying to kill me." He said but I was still studying him, trying to figure out how much had changed. And how. And working on not being achingly horny as we had to figure out this clothing issue before any sort of fun could take place.

"Did you put on some weight?" Jamie snorted at my question and before I could clarify he held up a finger before slipping into the living room. A few seconds later he returned with a small, plain black bag and set it on the bed before rifling through it.

"So, when I ordered my boobie crème there was a bunch of other stuff and... Well, I was curious." He handed over a mostly empty tube of Pueraria Mirifica crème, standing there as I read the label, seeing that it could be used on breasts, hips and butt to encourage things to grow. I raised an eyebrow and looked once more at Jamie's lower half, trying to ignore the erection screaming for my attention.

"So I guess you did gain some weight. In certain places." To his credit, Jamie nodded.

"Yep." I looked up into his eyes and found Jamie's face was burning. "Look, I just used the stuff hoping it'd work and when it did I..." Breaking away from my gaze, he glanced at an empty section of the floor before shifting his attention back to me, arms crossing tighter and nibbling on his lower lip before speaking again.

"I wanted to tell you or show off but... I was fascinated by it. I'd figured changes like this were impossible but when it started working, I wanted to see how far it could go. So I followed the directions and used that every morning and night, ate more protein and drank more water. And... Here I am." Jamie spread his arms and gave a small smile, not quite as confident as before but nowhere near as fragile as he used to be.

Reason failed me as control was wrenched away from my brain. Instead the lurking hunger, awake and built to a sweltering blaze, awoke and took charge. The tube of lotion that had given Jamie his new figure stayed in my hand as I stripped off my shirt, joining him in being naked. The mission of making sure he had something to wear while out that day was forgotten as more urgent needs required attention. Jamie offered no protest as he came closer, our lips meeting as his erection poking my thigh. My tongue invaded his mouth, Jamie's breath warm as I slipped arms about his waist, pulling him against me, his breasts meeting mine in an undignified press.

The insane urgency that had lead me to angrily fuck him in the car was kept at bay, if only so I could get a better feel of Jamie. I felt that curve of his hips, finding there was more squish there, along with more give around back. His bubble butt was added to the list of things Jamie had that overflowed my hands and his muffled moan at my squeeze made it better. His boner was trapped between our bodies, leaking but that didn't matter as it was familiar when so much else had changed.

Even so, the flames burning away within had urges and they pulled me back from Jamie, who said something as I slipped behind him, a hand of mine staying about his waist as I took a familiar position. Jamie spoke again and speech meant nothing to me now, only the tone mattering. And Jamie was asking for this, maybe a similar fire raging within him that needed my presence right there for him to push his ass into. I embraced him from behind as he mashed against my crotch, the wavering moan telling me he had missed this. Standing strong, I felt that delirious mixture of soft and firm and had the fleeting desire to find where my dildo was but that longing didn't last.

Brushing his hair out of the way, I kissed the side of his neck, reaching for my boobs and finding I was still holding onto the tube. The fire that had burned out my brain for fuel knew what to do with it, Jamie taking charge of his own pleasure and wiggling against me while I unscrewed the lid and tossed it aside. Before him, I squeezed some of the lotion that had grown him into these new dimensions he had plastered against me into one hand before the tube as well was thrown to the bed.

Jamie had to have some idea of what was coming, or maybe was too consumed by humping away, but he still gasped when I smeared some of the estrogen laden goop onto the upper slope of his right breast. Having read the label I knew to keep it away from his nipples but began rubbing it along the sides, to the full bottom and the inside curve. One of his hands rose to help me, massaging it in with practiced motions.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" I whispered, a shiver going down my spine for unknowable reasons, getting a moan from Jamie as he paused in his hip gyrations.

"Yes..." He said in the girly voice, getting a moan from me as he gently pushed back once more. "As long as you love me, then yes." Jamie took my hand that had given up on rubbing the lotion over his breasts and had me play with his nipples, a high pitched whimper that made me shudder coming from him. With the free hand that still had waiting to be used lotion in the palm, I lowered it to his ignored dick and grabbed hold of it.

"What bout this?" Jamie's brief, unstable inhale became a light cry as I slowly started jacking him off. I was breathing hard into his ear, curls of his hair tickling my face and neck as the lewd sounds of my hand working the bringer of feminine curves over his last bit of manhood rose to audible levels. "What are we going to do with this?" I asked, not knowing why but going along with it, moisture dripping down my inner thighs as I was hopelessly turned on and unable to stop.

"Do, ah! Do you want me to be Jamie or Pandora? Ah, hnn...!" My pace on his penis slowed, the hellscape of lust that was my mind trying to parse the idea I'd been presented. His light cries contrasted against the hard length in my hand but paired beautifully with his ass against me, not helping me think any.

"Doesn't matter right now." Standing more upright, my sweltering sex was mashed against his ass and I circled a hard nipple with a finger, making my love cry out. Jamie, Pandora, whoever it was their dick went harder and wet heat dribbled onto my hand. "You're here, that's enough." My motions resumed, both about boob and dick, making who was plastered to me cry out and they only got louder when I rammed into their sweet ass. Once, twice and then I had to catch Jamie-Pandora, the masculinity in my grip pulsing and firing heedlessly while their knees buckled.

"Uhn." That voice belonged to Jamie and I followed him down as he rested on his knees before the mess on the carpet. "Wow." Behind him, I'm not sure Jamie noticed as I tended to my own needs and that didn't take very long before I leaned against his back, once more feeling the soft curling ends of his hair as colors swirled throughout my thoughts and I panted while he wound down.

"Good back there?" His voice was slightly fogged by fatigue and I nodded before realizing he couldn't see me.

"Yeah." I answered, wanting to throw Jamie on the bed and start round two.

"Weren't we doing something?" I sighed at realizing he was right but then perked up at recalling why Jamie had gotten naked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll grab something for ya to wear." I hauled back to my feet and looked down, seeing Jamie still on the floor and the modern art splatter before him. "After I clean that up." I went to the kitchen and washed my hands first of all before getting a handful of paper towels and wet one, intending to scrub out the jizz on the carpet but Jamie insisted I hand them over. He scrubbed while I marveled we'd gotten semen on the carpet with a day of moving in. Wonder if that's some sort of record?

"Okay, ya need chicky clothes so we can get swimming crap for Tom's tomorrow and God, that sounds so good." I was more muttering to myself but Jamie was still cleaning up so he overheard.

"I'm going to hit up a quick shower, okay?" I nodded and watched as Jamie rose and walked to the bathroom, only stopping when he closed the door behind him. From the back there was no telling Jamie was a dude and that only made me love, and lust, after him all the more. And when it came to clothes, I figured something that had to give to the waistband would be welcomed so I dug out the knee length white lace hemmed skirt out and laid it on the bed before the small, almost purse-like bag Jamie had brought. Unable to help myself, I peered inside.

A few bottles of pills, two of the flatter containers with screw off tops that were for breast enhancement and another tube of the estrogen lotion. Plus an empty plastic spray bottle that had the same branding as the rest but a different label. I put everything back in and returned to finding a shirt that would fit Jamie and, of course, ended up picking the basic pink one as it wasn't too tight. That done, I quickly grabbed my own outfit as Jamie came out of the bathroom. We shared a quick kiss while passing by and I took my shower, the water nice and hot as I washed away both my spent arousal and yesterday's sweat.

Stepping onto the tile floor, making a note to buy a floor mat before either of us slipped and got a concussion, I dried my hair before rejoining Jamie in the bedroom. He was dressed and standing before the mirror leaned in the corner as before, twirling to face me, the white skirt billowing about him. I didn't even need to ask, Jamie's smile said everything. The shirt was a win as well, being snugger across the chest than previously but fitting all the same.

"Alright, let's get our hair figured out, some make up and we'll get going." Jamie nodded before speaking up. I found my phone and saw that Min Seo had texted me, confirming she would be able to go shopping with us soon. I fired back telling her to just let me know when and nearly took a picture of Jamie and sent it over. But no, I selfishly wanted to be there when Min Seo saw the hippy I'd been dating, to see her reaction to him.

"And we need to pick up something to eat cause all this pizza might kill me?" I cracked a smile but agreed while we brushed our hair and Jamie sat on the bed, sighed before saying he was ready for eyeliner.

"I thought you would have gotten over this by now." I was careful, as it had been so long since doing it for him, and Jamie was trying his best to not fidget.

"Didn't get a chance to practice over the summer. But I'd be willing to give it a shot now." Doing my own, I checked us out in the mirror and found Jamie and I might have been two girls going out for some shopping. Not going out to the bars or anything but we could have just been some gal pals hitting up the mall. Sure, Jamie might be a little plain in the face to most people but they didn't know how hard he had fought to come this far and the bravery required to do this made him beautiful.

"Like what you see?" Jamie asked in the girly voice and I gave out a shocked laugh, making him flush with color.

"I..." It wasn't that I was speechless but rather I needed to stop and gather my thoughts, lining up the words before speaking. "I can't believe we're going out like this. Like, you've always looked good, damn good! But... You're different now." I finished lamely, running out of things to say.

"For the better I hope." I nodded furiously, making him snicker. "Like I said, I stopped giving much of a shit what other people think. Present company excluded, of course. I'm going shopping for women's things so I wanted to present womanly. And I think I love this skirt?" With that said, I wrapped an arm about Jamie's shoulders and smiled at the reflection.