Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hauling up the ladder, Jamie stood on the patio, panting as I too climbed out. I stretched, feeling fine after that swim and tired enough for a nap. Jamie followed suit, everyone there able to get a good look at his boobs while he cracked his back. And he hadn't been kidding about the tape, it was holding the goods back even after all that action. Finding my towel, I began drying off and checked my phone, finding four hours had somehow passed. And I had a text from Min Seo, who said she might be able to go shopping on Wednesday.

"Ya guys leaving?" Tom asked and Jamie didn't respond but instead pulled the skirt on in a hurry, giving me a panicked look. Clearly, the tape had reached it's limit.

"Yeah, we need to finish unpacking and make sure we're all ready for when classes start." Tom groaned and nodded, clearly ready for another semester. "Thanks for inviting us over Tom and it was nice meetin' ya Skyla!" She waved and I dried off before just grabbing my clothes and walking inside, the fancy house fucking freezing after lounging so long in the sun.

"Sorry but-" Jamie started but I silenced him.

"Tape?" He nodded as we walked out the front door and to my car, which looked very out of place here. "No big deal. I'm fuckin' tired and toasty anyway."

"Aren't you supposed to put on sunscreen before being in the sun that long?" I shrugged, as no one in my family had ever done anything of the sort.

"Hey, at least you'll have a tan on ya tits." Jamie looked down the front of his shirt with wide eyes and I laughed before unlocking my car and beginning the long drive home. And once there, he showered real quick while I changed into just a long t-shirt before taking my turn in the shower, emerging smelling of soap instead of chlorine. I joined Jamie on the couch as he was looking for something to watch and we ended up drowsing for a while in front of some movie, snuggled up to each other. Eventually my hands went to Jamie's boobs and he returned the favor, the movie not mattering at all as my lips found his.

"Ya were really hot today." I whispered in his ear, laying Jamie down and reaching for what I wanted. "And I think ya deserve a reward." Flipping the hem of the shirt back, I revealed his ready dick, no longer able to be taped back. Wrapping a hand about it, I gave a few strokes, Jamie giving a moan that urged me onward. Yanking his shirt up, Jamie caressed his breasts before running his fingers over equally erect nipples that also invited my attention.

Still giving his dick slow strokes, I straddled Jamie and lowered my mouth to his colored peaks, tongue flicking the hard point until he was crying out. Only then did I kiss the areola, making Jamie scream, his dick letting loose just a little bit while remaining hard. With some adjusting I ended up laying between him and the back of the couch, still jacking away while my other hand was playing with the tit my mouth wasn't servicing. Jamie's moans were steady but slowly changing to be more Pandora like, becoming softer and needier which only encouraged me to continue.

A single, more urgent cry told me he was close and so I slid down, taking his leaking head in my mouth and started blowing him, looking up into his pained, slightly more tanned face. His hands were clamped on his breasts, fingers frantically rubbing the nipples as his hips bucked, a pure Pandora cry coming out before he overflowed. I had to swallow the salty tide quickly as more kept coming but it finally slowed, allowing me to pull off of him and Jamie rose, still panting as he leaned into my kiss. Our tongues danced as I copped a feel, Jamie's breathing still harsh before he pulled back and swallowed.

Color high and hair a sexy mess, Jamie locked eyes with me as I pushed him back down, not thinking but being driven by the fires of need. His dick was semi hard, maybe half its usual length and still dribbling out clear stuff. Clearing hair out of my face, I went back for more.

Jamie gasped as I ran my tongue about the shorter dick before taking it all, the normally hard and silky surface more spongy. Doing the usual motion, I leaned in and felt his dick poke the back of my throat instead of invading it as usual. As I kept at it, I felt him grow back to normal size and this time I only concerned myself with seeing if Jamie could get off again. His light moans got going again, his smooth legs stirring as his upper half began to thrash about as Jamie spilled over once more.

This time there was far less that was shot into my mouth and I didn't swallow, instead saving it all for a very tired Jamie, who still rose and met my lips. This time I rose higher on my knees, letting as much pass from me to him and he moaned all the while. With a shudder, Jamie fell back, arms crossed under his breasts and I snuggled up, holding him close as his breathing finally slowed to something more normal. And that was how we fell asleep, with me feeling nothing but love for the one I'd blown twice in a row and who had braved the outside world without much of a care in the world. Right then there was nowhere else I'd rather be.