Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Why?" Jamie said, sitting on the arm of the couch, the skirt draped about his legs.

"Cause I didn't want my family finding this, especially Ty or Brooke, so I put it with the least interesting things I own." At that, Jamie gave me a wicked grin and I couldn't help but laugh. "Um so, it's been a while and I'm out of practice." I said while pulling out the plain brown paper sack that had once made my heart race upon seeing it. Inside was the bottle of lube, condoms, two boxed butt plugs and three dildos, along with the harness. The memories of me using it sprang back to vivid life, images of Jamie taking the purple length flooding my brain and reducing me to a piece of quivering, horny meat.

"I'm going to go get ready and it might be a while." Jamie picked up one of the butt plugs and the lube, face red but voice steady. "I'll let ya know when I'm ready, okay?" Before I could answer, Jamie picked up the harness both of us had worn, had been the catalyst for Pandora's creation and dropped it in my lap. "Pandora will be waiting and so please be ready to perform." I swallowed hard, my love's voice going lower yet still being feminine making my head being invaded by horny fire.

"Yeah, okay." My reply was weak and that wouldn't do. "Deal!" I snatched up the dildo and pointed it at Jamie, who tilted his head to the side with a puzzled expression that was very cute, as if waiting for me to follow up on my bravado.

"Go on, shoo! Leave me and my dick-" I plunged my hand into the bag again, pulling out the slightly shorter dildo I'd nearly forgotten about. "-My dicks alone!" At that, Jamie stepped back, fighting laughter and doing a good job until I threw the smaller one at his back, making him jump and scurry into the bedroom, the door closing behind him.

"Huh, I threw one of my dicks." I said to no one and the absurdity of the statement struck me as so fucking stupid I chuckled while retrieving it. Setting the increasingly ratty bag on the couch, I made sure the blinds on all the windows were closed before stripping my shorts and panties off. Naked from the waist down, I stepped into the bundle of straps and made sure it was the right amount of snug without being too tight. Taking up my cock, I fit it into the ring over my crotch and walked a few steps, once more finding the slight weight hanging there to my liking.

Sitting down, I amused myself for too long by trying to find a way to have my boner without it getting in the way of my laptop but it wasn't going to happen. Instead I slipped it free and fired up my computer, fingers flying over the keys and making me so very turned on recounting today's events. And it's not over yet! It's just now 3 in the afternoon!

I screwed around more on my computer before I pulled off my shirt, leaving me with just the strap instead of underwear and bra on. It was going to be time for me to perform soon and I needed to be in the right mindset. Saving and shutting down my computer, I set it aside and got my head on back where it belonged before pacing about the room. I was thinking of nothing the whole time but a knock at the bedroom door made me stop mid stride.

Crossing the space, I saw the door was ajar and slowly, I opened it to the dark interior of the bedroom. A candle on the dresser was lit and I have no idea where Jamie, or Pandora, found it. All I knew was I couldn't take my eyes off the person sitting on my bed.

"Close the door behind you and come here." Pandora said, the voice dripping with need and the previous hand job that had taken place here earlier in the day was so distant, as if it happened a lifetime ago. I shouldn't have been surprised by Pandora wearing lipstick but there it was, dark red lips parting as she looked me up and down. I returned the favor, shocked that she had managed to fit into the silver dress once more, abet spilling over and out of the bodice.

Doing as she asked, closing the door and sealing us in together, I walked and stood before Pandora. She reached out and stroked my dick a few times before rising, her gaze doing the same to meet mine. Without a word she slipped the straps off her shoulders and the top part of the dress fell away, revealing her breasts. I was too preoccupied with those to notice what Pandora was doing but the smell of cherry got my attention.

Her hand was on my cock, stroking, getting me ready and I bit back a groan as Pandora knelt, skirt flaring out in a silvery pool about her. Still looking up at me, she kissed the tip and I failed to contain the moan as her red lips parted, taking my head in her mouth. Pandora's hand kept working the shaft while her head started to bob, taking a bit more of me with each time she drew closer. A moan tore from my throat at a touch between my legs, finding the slit in the harness and rubbing the desperate heat there.

"Like that?" I heard her ask and I took a moment to steady myself before answering.

"Yeah." I was breathing harder, trying to be steady and sturdy, all those traits the dildo had but I was lacking all the sudden.

"Good cause I need you to fuck me now." Standing, Pandora unzipped the back of the dress and of course she had found her stockings and garter belt. "Actually, lay down." While I was climbing on the bed Pandora undid my bra and I tossed it aside before laying on my back, dazed by all of this. I wasn't rising to the occasion but Pandora knew exactly what she wanted and was going to get it one way or another.

On her knees once more, Pandora began lathering up my dick, her hands running up and down the length as if getting a feel for it once more. Watching that was hypnotizing and I was lost in those motions until she stopped, reaching behind her and with a slight moan, tossed something off the bed. By the time I realized it was the plug being pulled, she had straddled me, panties remaining on and they were straining in the front but that was to be expected with Pandora.

Her breasts swayed slightly as she adjusted, lowering and lining up the connection. I said 'breathe', either for her benefit or my own and Pandora followed that direction before lowering onto my unfeeling dick. But even so, I watched her face as it expressed discomfort, contorting further to pain then before I could say anything more it became open mouthed, cry out loud pleasure. My eyes lowered, seeing part of my dick having disappeared into her and grunted, the heat within demanding I raise my hips and fuck Pandora.

Instead I lay still and let Pandora take it at her own pace, her needs being met to such an extent her eyes were shut, face raising to the ceiling and the cry uttered when she took it all was pure. Pure lust, purely female, purely that of Pandora.

Panting, her eyes opened and looked down at me, expression balancing on the edge of sanity and I watched as she tipped over. The motions were slight at first but quickly picked up speed, my hands going to her silken clad thighs which were lifting and dropping her on me, making her breasts jiggle in a way I'd never seen before.

Pandora was fucking me and I could either lay there and take it or actually do my part. So I started thrusting up according to her erratic rhythm, the sound inelegant but making her cry out louder, more urgently.

"I-I! Ngh!" Whipping her head to and fro, Pandora's pace picked up, losing any subtlety it might have had so I matched it, the sounds of us meeting almost being drowned out by her cries. Legs shifting from being on her knees to getting feet back under her, Pandora leaned back and slammed into me, close to the point of pain and I once more matched it. With a gasp, her feet slipped out from under her and Pandora nearly fell off of me, lips moving but there was no sound at first. What might have been a convulsion racked up, hair flying up in an amber cloud as she finally began moaning and shaking, sounding like she might have been in pain if I didn't know any better.

I stayed under her for a very long time, not trapped but content to watch her ride the wave out. Finally I sat up and, unable to reach much else, kissed one of her nipples, that action seeming to revive Pandora.

"Oh, thank you." Her voice was very faint and face was smothered in shadows. After that showing, I felt unsated but ready to make up for being just a dick for her to ride.

"Do you want more?" I asked and that got her to lower her line of sight from up high back down to me, the glint in her eye nigh dangerous. Without a word, but a sound of tired exuberance, she climbed off of me and got into her new position. Ass in the air, head resting against the bed and I rose to the invitation.

Finding the bottle of lube, I poured more into and about the surprisingly open entrance before taking her by the hips. This felt more to my liking and I pushed near the base of the dildo attached to me to get the angle right before running it about Pandora's waiting embrace.

"Ah, please..." That need made me feel both cruel for denying her and powerful that I had the ability to make her sound like that. Slowly, I slipped the head in and watched as Pandora's ass easily fit the seven inches I was packing. My hips mashed into her ass and the moan almost was enough to make me forget I couldn't feel this. But seeing this, being able to feel her lean back into me and getting a sharp moan when I slammed all of it into her? That woke me completely up, the simmering fire breaking free and engulfing all I was.

My pace wasn't rough but fast, the miracle of her ass keeping me enraptured. Pausing to take a better grip on her hips, I heard Pandora gasp and was confused, as I hadn't done anything to warrant such a sound. She reached back towards her crotch but I beat her there, finding the soaked panties had failed to keep her covered and a certain something had escaped.

Taking hold of the thing that made Pandora unique, I gave it a stroke, finding it was already covered with the previous climax. I found the lube and got a palmful, ignoring her calls for me to ignore that. Wrapping a hand about that silenced her words, melting down to moans.

"I'm here to take care of you Pandora, and that means all of you." My motions began once more, fucking her at a reduced tempo but going harder, my hand following suit with long, slow pulls. The sounds she was making made me feel immense, powerful and I reveled in it. I pulled my remaining hand on her hip down to tend to my own needs, still giving Pandora what she had requested.

Her moans picked up in urgency along with the motions of her body, impacting against me but I remained sturdy, kept the same pace in the front and back of Pandora. Her hand scrabbled against mine but I refused to yield, holding firm as she went wild for a few seconds and then I felt the shudder go down her spine, fully pressed against me as she was. What was in my hand did the familiar motions, jerking and firing while my seven inches were buried betwixt those cheeks.

Finally I pulled out and winced when I stood, knees and legs screaming at me for doing that but there were no regrets. Pandora, meanwhile, was still ass in the air and only gave an exhausted moan when I asked if she was alright. Sitting on the bed, I spread my legs and wondered how I hadn't combusted during that. But I still had needs to tend to and I wasn't able to pay much attention to Pandora stirring beside me as my fingers, along with what I'd just done coaxed my first orgasm out.

Stripping off the strap on, I lay there panting, wanting more. With a groan, I saw Pandora rise and pick up what I'd just cast off, carefully removing the dildo and disappearing through the door, letting light into the dark room. The faint sound of running water was heard and then Pandora reappeared, having straightened out her panties and put on the harness over them.

Taking her time, Pandora put the dildo back through the loop and then took the bottle of lube I handed over, wanting this so badly now. Yes, I'd ridden Jamie's dick but there was something about this, seeing Pandora and feeling what she did when I was fucking her.

"Sorry, I should have made sure you were taken care of, especially after you took care of me." I wasn't sure what to say but the sounds of her slicking up the dick was making thought even harder than it was before. Pandora stepped up between my spread legs and the cold, hard head of her dick slipped between my lips. Now it was my turn to moan while Pandora moved her hips, the length slipping into me only half of the equation. Her red lips were parted, face once more bearing the agony of this ecstasy while her breasts joined in the motion. Jamie, my Jamie was fucking me with a strap on and his boobs were fucking huge and in that moment he was Pandora, having shed all of his masculinity. Those thoughts came and went, lived and died before the overwhelming tide of pleasure pulled me under yet I roared to the ceiling, to the sky above that my boyfriend, my best friend, was also my girlfriend and I love him, her, everything about this.

By the time normal thought returned I was laying on my side, curled up into a ball and panting.

"You okay?" I heard a voice ask and I gave a weak thumbs up, not knowing if it was Jamie or Pandora asking. All I knew right then was sleep had to happen. Gen.exe had crashed and needed to reboot very, very badly. And so that's what happened, only waking to hit up the bathroom and then grab water from the kitchen before heading back to the bed, the blanket having been tossed to the floor and my love under the sheet. I crawled up as well and wrapped about the wonderfully warm figure before letting go once more. And if I dreamed I don't remember.

The next day started early, with me waking up around six and heading to the kitchen for a can of Dew and a muffin. My mind was clear and my legs sore, telling signs of yesterday. Sitting in the corner of the couch that already felt like it had been here forever, I fired up the computer and finished my unhealthy breakfast before starting to type.

Man, yesterday was a fucking trip! We went out, shopped, ate, fucked and then slept for way too long. And Jamie-Pandora really was horny for some butt stuff. Which, hey, no complaints here but wow. Wow! Getting this apartment is already completely worth it! Also I need to shower cause it just now hit me I didn't after fucking down.

Hello dear journal, I'm back. Jamie and I went swimming and would you be shocked to learn things got spicy?

So, I showered this morning and that woke Jamie up, no big deal. He took one after me and I found the abandoned Diva's bag in the living room and tried my bikini on. Sure enough, it fit just fine so I went searching for a pair of scissors to cut the tags off and came up empty. Instead I had to use a knife from the kitchen, all the while wondering if I even owned a pair of scissors. I have to, right? Who the fuck doesn't own scissors?!

Jamie, wearing a towel and still wet from his shower, joined me in trying on yesterday's spoils. The molded cup top latched like a normal bra in the back and once more I was slapped in the face with just how much boob he had now, in size and volume.

"Fit fine?" I asked and Jamie nodded, laying out the three other things we'd purchased from Diva's. The bikini bottoms, the boy shorts and the final item being a sheer colored scarf sort of thing.

"Do we have any tape?" Jamie asked and I went looking, finding a depleted roll that had been used to secure the boxes and handed it over. "This isn't going to be very comfortable and I've only tried it once but let's give it a shot." Handing me the towel, Jamie reached between his legs and with a few amusing facial expressions, I saw his balls mostly vanish.

"Get some ready." Voice only slightly strained, I saw what he wanted and was slightly horrified but also very curious about how this would play out. I ripped what I thought was enough and went to my knees, not to suck him off but probably do the opposite in sealing all of that equipment away. "Alright, go for it." Placing the loose end of tape just above his penis, Jamie holding it there, I carefully applied the rest over his junk and found myself looking right up at his now testicle-less taint and wondering where exactly I was supposed to stop. Unless giving him a tape thong, complete with an impromptu waxing, was his end goal.

After some back and forth, I tore the piece of tape off the roll and pressed it carefully where his balls should have been hanging. Scooting back and standing, I found Jamie with his legs spread and looking down. I joined in and saw a smooth curve, one not much different from my own. Somehow, even after yesterday, seeing this made me horny and long for my gear again.

"Well this makes being Pandora... Easier..." Grunting, Jamie panted as a tearing sound rang out and his boner reappeared, only covered with tape. "ow." More squeaked than said, Jamie waddled backwards to the wall and leaned against it, not quite touching his junk but hovering his hands above it.

"Well that killed the mood." Jamie nodded, seemingly not yet able to talk. "I'm not sure you should try that again cause if the tape gets wet it's just going to fall off anyway, right?"

"Not quite." With the utmost care, he peeled off the tape, his dick having shrunk down to a more manageable size. "Fuck that hurt! No, just need better, waterproof tape." I sighed, not understanding his devotion to an idea that had hurt him in a very sensitive area. Before I could voice it, Jamie came back with his phone and, after some flicking about, he showed me a picture.

It was of him in a pair of panties I'd bought him during our first shopping trip that night so long ago yet his manhood was absent. A flick of a finger and the next image was of him pulling down the underwear, revealing black tape holding it back.

"Oh." And that's all I had.

"If I'm going to do this, and I am, I want to do it right. Tom helped keep me sane over the summer and supported me doing this." Jamie clasped a boob, making his point clear. "I want to show him how far I've come because he was worried I'd never be able to leave the safety of my hoodie." Once more, I found that Tom and I had some of the same thoughts.

"Why is this such a big deal though? It's why we got the boy shorts, right?" I said, still not getting his issue.

"It's just... Yesterday was so good and... Liberating? Yeah, that. And today I'm reminded about my limitations for something that's been planned for like a month now. " Frowning, Jamie looked off to the side for a moment before resuming speaking. "I had one good day, maybe the best ever, and I want another one! Is that so much to ask? But instead I get reminded I'm still Jamie and have to fight for anything worth having." Sighing, he gazed upward while I spoke my obvious rebuttal.

"Okay, sure but why go this far? I mean, yeah, it's hot but we're going to Tom's and he'll understand if you've still got a dick!" Powering down his phone, Jamie didn't chuckle but merely stared at the floor.

"I want validation." Jamie's voice was male and lower, deadly serious as he walked over to the couch and picked up the boy shorts.

"From who?! Ya walked into a fucking store called Diva's and got measured! What more do ya need?" I wasn't shouting but getting there, still confused about what Jamie wanted. All the while Jamie had slipped into the boy shorts and pulled them on before tucking his balls up once more, only then removing his hand and tugging the shorts up. Sure enough, it looked like Jamie had become Pandora and now needed the strap on to fuck me.

"I want to prove I can do this." Said in a quieter tone, Jamie looked up at me and there was a resolution there unfamiliar to me. "If I can do this, I can do anything. And remember when I said there were days I felt pretty and wanted to indulge in that? Today is one of those days." A moment of silence while I wondered how hard yesterday had been for him.