Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just annoying cause this thing keeps getting in the way." Jamie gestured downward and I saw the slight outline of his dick in the boy shorts.

"Well, yeah, I felt the same way when I hit puberty and my boobs started coming in. All the sudden none of my shirts fit, my chest felt weird and accidentally hitting them fucking hurt! As ya well know." Jamie gave a wan grin as I stepped closer to him, wanting to comfort him however I could. "Ya tryin' to make something that's kinda big disappear so yeah, there's gonna be some issues with that. But I'll help out however I can."

"Really?" Jamie said in such a manner, as if he didn't believe what he was hearing.

"Of course! If ya wanna be all pretty and shit, of course I'm gonna help! I guess I'm just used to doing stuff like this here, in private rather than going out in public." Jamie gave a bigger smile, glancing off once more before meeting my gaze.

"Thanks. It means a lot hearing that." Jamie's face flushed with color and I knew something was coming and sure enough, his voice pitched up slightly, the tone teasing. "Can I tell ya something?"

"Of course!"

"Uh, yesterday, before we went shopping? In the bedroom?" I nodded, noticing the smooth Pandora curve was gone, having been replaced by a much more eye catching outline of his growing dick. "That wasn't the first time that the estrogen lotion was used like that..." I blinked a few times, working on puzzling out what that meant.

"Uh... So what...?" And that's all I had to offer, some real intellectual, high brow shit.

"It's not like I want to get rid of this thing but just wish it was a little less is all?" My eyebrows raised high at that and Jamie giggled, shocking me all the more. "What, did you think that all guys wanted a bigger dick?"

"Well, yeah, kinda." Nothing but the truth there. "It's just, I'd never thought of that before? Can that happen?" Jamie shrugged, face still red and dick very obviously hard.

"Maybe?" Brushing hair out of his face, Jamie kept talking. "I really enjoyed our Pandora time together Gen. And it was what I wanted." His sentences were halting but came out in time, delivering the whole of his thoughts.

"Over the summer I'd be at work, either the library or in the kitchen putting down baskets of chicken and hoping for the day we'd get back together and bang. And each time it was a struggle, was it going to be Jamie or Pandora in my daydreams?" Jamie was grinning, his expression uneven and flickering between that and what might have been hysteria.

"Huh. So I wasn't the only one." Jamie's shrill giggle made me laugh, the tension I hadn't known was weighing me down evaporating. "So I'm lucky that I have both a boyfriend and a girlfriend?" He gave a shining smile at that, changing his stance enough that I now was talking to Pandora.

"Is it lucky if you have to help me buy all the clothes and make up?" Pandora said in full femme voice, making me laugh out loud in shock.

"Yeah cause I get to see ya in 'em!" I couldn't keep away from her any longer and Pandora was in my arms, our lips meeting and all the sudden not much else mattered. "I'm here for ya and if ya need anything, just let me know, 'kay?" I whispered in her ear, aware of her large boobs pressings against mine and once more I had to marvel at this, at having Pandora here in my arms.

"Will do." Pandora said, her voice making me shiver as I pressed against what was in her pants, getting a startled squeak from her.

"Just let me know before you do anything to this." Slipping my hand between us, I stuck it down her shorts and grabbed hold of Pandora's dick. "Cause I haven't got my fill of it yet." An adorable moan and all the sudden there was a finger against my lips, silencing me and pushing me back.

"Not right now Gen. I need waterproof tape and then we should probably eat before we get going to Tom's." I sighed before perking up at the idea of swimming, gigging as I stepped away from my love and found their penis wasn't at all wanting to be hidden away.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it!" A glare was aimed my way and all I could do was laugh, walking to the bedroom to grab some shorts and a shirt. However, not one step later and my bikini top fell away, leaving me topless in the doorway to the bedroom.

"Oh sorry, I couldn't help it." Jamie-Pandora said, voice trying to be light but failing due to laughter. I lunged his way, missing him as he danced back towards the couch.

"Ya one to talk, Miss 36E!" Covering his boobs the best he could with his hands, Jamie jumped up on the couch and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Sounds like someone's jealous!" I stopped at that, looking up at the laughing Jamie.

"Ya know what? I'm not cause I get to enjoy 'em anything ya around. So hey, we both win!" Still eyeing me cautiously, Jamie waited for me to make my next move. "Truce?"

"Truce. We can't be pulling this shit at Tom's." I flinched at the idea of him seeing me topless and Jamie climbed down but still kept his hands in a defensive position. "Want me to tie you back up?" I turned around and moved my hair out of the way as an answer, Jamie doing as he said.

"Gonna get dressed and go for ya stuff. Want me to pick up some lunch?" I said while walking to the bedroom, Jamie trailing behind.

"Nah, we need to eat that salad so it doesn't go bad and so we don't die of pizza poisoning." That got a bark of laughter from me while I got on some shorts and a shirt, along with slipping into my sandals. Making sure I had my phone and wallet, along with giving Jamie a kiss goodbye, I stepped into the blasting heat and drove to the nearest tool store, the radio nice and loud the whole way. It wasn't a very long trip, with a small, close to run down store having what I needed. A single roll of black waterproof tape that would hopefully do the trick of making Jamie's dick and balls disappear for at least a few hours.

Paying for it and hopping back in my car, I didn't think about much while driving back home. Only now, typing, am I really letting Jamie's words sink in. Normally I'd just shrug and say that someone wanting something to do with their dick was impossible but Jamie had found things to make his boobs, butt and hips wider so I wasn't discounting anything he said. Am I okay with him losing some of his dick? Does it matter what I think? It's his body after all. And seeing how he's fitting into things meant for his upper measurements but not accounting for the extra he had below the belt, I can understand the frustration.

If there is a clear answer, either I don't have it or the simple truth is Jamie can do whatever he damn well pleases. Anyway, I made it back home, the entire trip lasting less than twenty minutes. I set Jamie's tape on the counter and he, being in the kitchen, handed me a bowl of salad in return.

"Tom texted me, he expects us anytime now." Chowing down, I swallowed my mouthful before talking.

"Aren't ya suppose to wait like 45 minutes or something before swimming after eating?" I said, not remembering the exact time or what happened if you didn't.

"Yeah but Tom lives like all the way across town." He showed me the address and I drew a blank at first before a spark fired in the right way in my brain.

"Holy shit, that's the rich part of town! Tom lives there?!" Jamie, eating his own salad, nodded and I was left shoveling lettuce in my mouth while wondering what the fuck his parents did. At least that explains the pool.

Haven eaten, Jamie and I went through the practical magic trick of making his junk disappear and this time the tape stuck much more firmly. The bikini bottoms went on and now there was no telling Jamie had been male at birth. Taking the sheer scarf thing, Jamie folded it in half, making a triangle before wrapping it about his waist and tying the two points together. I finally got what he was after and helped him out, moving the knot higher on his hips and the slung the longer part lower. Now with the haze about his lower half, it was impossible to know he was packing.

"Thanks." Jamie ducked into the bedroom to the mirror and I followed him, turning the light on so he could see. Checking front, side and back, Jamie nodded before facing me. "Okay, good to go!" Anything more I might have said was cut off. "Nope, all good! Don't want to pop a boner now!" Giggling, I nodded and quickly dug through my drawers before asking what Jamie had done with yesterday's outfit. He went to the closet and returned with the skirt and shirt, putting them on and hiding away his beach ready body.

Grabbing our towels from the bathroom, we had none of the swimming sort, Jamie and I stepped outside and I locked the door behind us. My car was blowing cold air quickly and Jamie took control of the radio as I consulted the map in my head and got us going to Tom's place. Traffic sucked but we drove past plenty of interesting places, including the high school I went to, Jamie flipping it off for me.

When we finally reached the right street, all the way on the other side of town, we drove under large trees, the road paved with brick. That it was old was a given and the styles of the houses were a mix of modern and vintage, the only unifying trait being they were all huge. One even had a fucking tower on the front corner of the house!

Tom's ended up being one of the newer houses, a nearly shining white and had columns on the front porch. I couldn't fucking believe someone who lived here had failed to think of something to write for a English paper. Jamie rang the doorbell, the front door looking very heavy and solid, like something out of the 1800's. When it opened and Tom's familiar solid shape greeted us, I wanted to shake him and demand how he could be so dumb when his family was so obviously well off.

"Come on- Holy shit Jamie!" That got a giggle and I laughed, slipping an arm about his waist and pulling me beside me.

"What, didja think I'd still be in my hoodie?" Jamie said in full blown femme voice, Tom just standing there and blinking blankly.

"Uh, no but dude, I didn't expect this!" Tom didn't hide he was looking Jamie up and down before shaking his head. "Gawd damn man! Uh, shit, come on in." Tom stepped out of the way and we walked in together, the huge main hallway going past a vast living room, a staircase and finally spat us out in a spotless kitchen bigger than Jamie and I's living room. It looked like a set for some cooking show and I nearly missed the woman sitting at the counter who gave a slight wave upon seeing us.

"Skyla, this is Jamie and Gen, Jamie and Gen, this is my girlfriend Skyla." I returned the wave to the tanned woman, her strawberry blonde hair in complete chaos and that only added to Skyla's appeal, cute with freckles splayed across her cheeks.

"So, doing alright in your new place?" Tom asked and I just nodded, Jamie taking a seat at the counter a few spots away from the silent Skyla and I sat beside him.

"Yeah, it's a definite upgrade living with Gen instead of, well, you know." Tom's heavy brow darkened and his square jaw clenched, once more reminding me he might very well be capable of murder. "And I told you to forget about him, I have. Okay?" Instead of answering, Tom went to the massive fridge and pulled out a bunch of water bottles, sliding one before all three of us at the bar.

"Yeah, well, he's lucky." Unscrewing the cap, Tom took a swig and heaved a sigh, his broad chest inhaling and threatening to blow the tank top he was wearing to pieces. Dude was big and he was menacing his shirt in a completely different way that Jamie might.

"Alright, ready?" Skyla was on her feet and walking toward the sliding glass door that was letting in streams of solid gold before Tom even finished speaking. Jamie and I followed her direction and stepped out onto a concrete patio with a pool laid out before us.

"My God Tom, what the fuck do ya parents do to afford this?!" I asked, finally unable to keep quiet.

"Huh? Dad owns a car dealership and Mom works down at City Hall." I stared at him, rolling through the car dealers in town by the bumper stickers and annoying radio ads, trying to place his old man. "Marlowe? Ya Dad's the owner of Marlowe's Motors?!"

"Yeah, look, it's not that big of a deal." He said, embarrassed and even Skyla was looking at me funny while I was ranting.

"Do ya have any idea how many of those cars I've worked on? And I knew ya the whole time? Jesus, how did I not know?! Oh and someone's writing shit on the motors of the new cars by the way. Got one that had 'Fuckinator' on it." To my surprise, Tom threw his head back and laughed, the sound deep and echoing off of the house.

"Yeah, I know! Dad's been pissed about that all summer! It's so fucking stupid!" Shaking my head, I nearly pulled out my phone and called my parents to tell them I was on the property of the Marlowe's. Hell, Dad had shaken his son's hand! Fuck, even now I can barely believe I'd studied and cheated in a college class for a Marlowe!

Skyla, clearly having her own agenda, pulled off her shirt, revealing a slim build with small but perky boobs behind an orange bikini. Her long legs were shown off too as she kicked off the jean shorts, our conversation faltering as both Tom and I were watching her but not outright oogling. At least, I wasn't. With a dainty step, she tested the temperature of the pool and, with a smooth grace that had to be born from practice, drove headfirst into the water. Surfacing out in the middle, her hair now tamed by being wet, she called out for Tom to join her. Treading water, Skyla appeared to be drifting among a bed of flashing and shining gems, the sun turning the pool into something Scrooge McDuck would have dived into.

Tom pulled off his plain blue tank top and with a glance at Jamie, did a running cannonball that made Skyla dive to get out of the way. His splash was impressive and he surfaced with a roar.

"Fuck it's cold! SHIT! AHH!" I snickered at his exuberance but knew I was going to be doing much of the same. Nudging Jamie with an elbow, I took off my shirt before kicking my shorts off and followed suit, my feet slapping on the concrete as I got a running start. The shock was absolute, the water enveloping and seeming to mock me for thinking this would be refreshing when I couldn't breathe and didn't know which way was up. Finally some inborn survival instinct kicked in and I kicked for the surface, that first breath desperate but the second more normal, the third stabilizing.

My legs were keeping me above water and I had to blink a few times to clear away the stinging water, making out Jamie still standing at the patio. Carefully removing his shirt then shimming down the skirt with motions closer to a strip tease than what Skyla and I had done, Jamie untied the scarf about his waist while approaching the pool. His pale, nearly naked skin was on full display, nearly clashing with the black bikini as he tested the water with a toe.

"Well Tom? What say you now?" Jamie said, his voice smug as hell as Tom swam closer.

"Damn dude, ya got me. Now GET IN THE POOL!" Erupting from the water as if doing his best Jaws impression, Tom clawed at Jamie who shrank back, taking a few running steps before jumping towards my general direction. He splashed down and for a moment I thought I was going to have to rescue him but Jamie surfaced, panting but very much alive.

"C-Cold! Whyisitsocold?" He got out as Tom laughed, Skyla watching us with a curiosity I was beginning to recognize.

"Swim round some, it'll warm ya up!" Tom began to do exactly that and Jamie took his time but began badly doggy paddling across the pool. Skyla, meanwhile, began going back and forth in a manner that had to be practiced.

"Hey, Skyla!" She stopped and faced me, not at all winded even while Jamie was clinging to the side of the pool, catching his breath. "Ya were part of a swim team, yeah?" She nodded, not giving me a 'no duh' which I might have earned by asking such a brain dead question,

"Two things: Can you give Jamie and I some tips? Cause I've not been swimming in years." A lie but Jamie for sure could benefit from some help.

"And the second?" She asked in a voice that had more grain to it than I'd figured given her slim form, reminding me of the lead singer of Heart.

"The Hell ya doin' dating Tom? Shouldn't ya be training for the Olympics?" She smiled at that, easily coming over to where Jamie and I were in a few strokes.

"Well, Tom's the only guy I know who has a pool so that works in his favor." She said while Tom was plowing towards us, swimming with the efficiency of a train and about as loud too.

"Hey, don't talk shit about me as if I ain't here!" He panted, pointing at me with a finger that would probably be all shriveled up and pruney by day's end.

"Kay, why is Skyla dating ya?" She faced Tom, waiting for his answer just as much as I was.

"Easy, cause I wrote a kick ass story for English last semester and she happened to like it!" At that, Tom began cackling and Skyla shook her head.

"I mean, I read that story and it was good but Tom's just the best all round guy I've met at college." Grabbing hold of the pool's edge like Jamie was, I brushed wet clumps of hair out of my face.

"I'm just givin' ya shit. Plus I wrote that story for him and Jamie can back me up on that." Skyla examined me, then turned to Tom who was already nodding.

"Really? Huh, and here I thought you had a moment of clarity." Tom laughed at that, floating on his back in a way I'd never been able to do.

"Yeah fuckin' right! Gen saved my ass and that's why she gets pool time." Skyla rolled her eyes and changed the subject. Very quickly Jamie and I were getting lessons on how to swim better while Tom just floated around, getting in the way and screaming we were going to sink the Tomtanic. Jamie was getting the hang of it, still splashing more than Skyla but that was to be expected and finally made it from one end to the pool to the other.

"Hey, so Jamie's your boyfriend, right?" I nodded at Skyla's quiet words, wondering how often Jamie got this during the summer.

"He has gynecomastia." The word meant nothing to her so I blunt forced it instead. "He grew boobs like a girl would and decided to roll with it."

"Oh. Well he's doing a good job at it. Better than his swimming form at least." That made me laugh before kicking off the wall and making my way to Jamie. Eventually Tom finally shut up and climbed out of the pool, disappearing into a nearby shed and returning with a bunch of inflatable lounging pool... Rings? Donuts? The circles that you plant your ass in and just drift around on the water in? I have no idea what those are actually called.

Anyway, Jamie and I climbed into our own and began relaxing as the sun beat down on us.

"Damn dude, I didn't think you'd ever show up lookin' like this." Tom said, having put on a pair of sunglasses and resuming his aimless drifting all over the pool flat on his back, arms and legs splayed out.

"I told you I was done hiding. All I needed was Gen to help me go shopping." Jamie said and I found I was close to napping, the rocking of the waves and the heat from above working together to lull me back to sleep. But I had to stay awake, if only to hear what Jamie and Tom had to say to each other.

"Good for you dude. There's no reason to be burning up under a hoodie all summer when you could be out having fun." Tom replied and I wondered how much I owed him for helping Jamie. "Especially if you looked like this the whole fucking time! Gen, tell me you've tapped that!" I fucking lost it, howling with laughter at the genuine insistence in Tom's voice that I have fucked him by now.

"Ya God damn right I did!" Tom cheered and then I heard a bunch of splashing, looking around and finding he sank himself by moving too much. I started laughing even harder before he resurfaced near me and all the sudden there was the cool rush of water. My feet touched the rough bottom of the pool and I looked up to see Tom's vague shape and the glittering blue water above me. Launching upward, I finally was able to surface, coughing and hacking while taking hold of the inner tube. Yet more laughter was heard and it was coming from the other tube and so I dove. Underwater, I kicked until I was under Jamie, my hands going to his ass which was perfectly framed by the inner tube he was still sitting in. Seizing what was on offer, I faintly heard a shriek and Jamie bailed, swimming for the ladder with me in hot pursuit but he managed to beat me there.