Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 24

Story Info
Pandora gives being Gen's girlfriend a shot.
16.2k words
4.89
6.2k
14

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers

August 3

With college starting soon, Jamie and I are getting our shit together before having to deal with classes. This morning after waking up Jamie said he was going to walk to the campus then the Dairy Queen he worked at to see how long it took. I joined him, both of us lamenting about having to go back to work after our weekend off. We both had Wednesday off, somehow, and still planned on shopping with Min Seo then.

We found out that it was a 20 minute walk to the campus and about 35 to Dairy Queen, Jamie just shrugging when I asked him if he was going to walk this every day.

"I'm not going to turn down a ride but you can't be there all the time." Jamie, in a different shirt and still rocking the skirt, frowned at the restaurant he was going to be returning to later today. It was about then, starting to walk back in the morning cool that was already starting to heat up, that I got a text from Min Seo. It was asking if we could talk today. I told her sure and sent our address as we walked back, the traffic starting to taper off for a Monday morning.

"So Min Seo's coming over to talk and I'm not sure bout what." I said, slightly worried that our weird on and off again sling was going to blow up somehow.

"Well, at least I'll get to meet her." Jamie said, not sounding angry but genuine. "And I'm looking forward to shopping so I can get my own clothes." I smiled at his eagerness but there was a snarl of doubt in my guts that something was going to go wrong. When we arrived back, Min Seo's car was waiting there and she got out, looking at Jamie with obvious questions but greeted us politely.

"I'll be over there, okay?" Jamie walked toward the nearby playground and disappeared around the corner of the building, leaving Min Seo and I alone.

"So, whatcha got on ya mind?" I asked, standing by my car and waiting for Min Seo to speak. She was still looking good this early in the morning, in shorts and a tank top with her always on point makeup.

"I... Wanted to apologize." She said, not looking at me but instead the pavement that was going to be hot enough to cook an egg on in a few hours.

"For?" At my response, Min Seo glanced in my direction before sighing.

"I used you." Min Seo's words were a flat admission but I shook my head, making her pause.

"Nope, sorry, that's wrong. We talked bout it and Jamie okayed it. So don't feel guilty cause I don't." Crossing my arms under my breasts, I stood defiant before Min Seo, who shook her head this time, ruffling carefully combed hair.

"No, I missed Joo Won and wanted someone to keep me company so I asked you but it's not the same!" The raw edge of panic entered her voice, clipping her words more than usual.

"Min Seo, I'm not mad at you for that! And ya shouldn't be either. Being lonely isn't something to be ashamed of. Fuck, I learned that over the summer." She still looked miserable so I took her in my arms. "I can't be Joo Won but I can be here and help distract ya from the loneliness." I whispered before stepping back at arm's length and seeing her wipe eyes starting to run over.

"Thank you." She swallowed and her words became more sturdy and measured, more normal. "Every time we kissed, I hoped to feel something more but instead I only wished for Joo Won. And that only made me feel more guilty." I grunted, knowing that bastard feeling from Cass.

"If ya love someone then ya should let them know and try to make it work. Joo Won does know how ya feel about him right?" Min Seo's eyes darted to the side, refusing to meet mine. "Right?!" At that she cringed back and I sighed.

"I'm sure he knows." She said in a small voice and I unleashed an even bigger sigh.

"Look, I'm just an American shithead so ya might do stuff differently but if ya don't say it, it's not real, okay? Joo Won's off at college, not dead, so let him know how ya feel so then he can tell ya how he feels. It's what Jamie and I did and that worked out." Min Seo nodded and I pulled her into another hug.

"Ya didn't use me and we're good. Right?" Min Seo gave another nod, squeezing me briefly before stepping back and wiping her eyes.

"Right." Her voice was steady and Min Seo looked more sure of herself and I was glad to see it."Who were you walking with?" Upon her saying that, my mood instantly changed and I took one of her hands and led Min Seo around the building to the playground where Jamie was sitting on a swing, pumping his legs enough the skirt was billowing behind him. At seeing us, Jamie put his feet down and kicked up a cloud of dust before hopping up and walking over.

"Min Seo, this is Jamie." With his windblown hair, lower cut shirt and white skirt that Min Seo had picked out for me, Jamie certainly looked like a plain but stacked chick. Jamie nodded at her, checking out the person I'd made out with a few times as Min Seo did the same to him.

"Jamie? Your boyfriend? The hippy?!" Min Seo said in rapid succession, making me laugh and Jamie look extremely confused.

"Hippy? Did Donna tell you that?" Jamie's revelation only made me laugh harder as I'd completely forgotten she'd called him that and Min Seo had remembered.

"Come on, let's get inside and we'll talk there." Jamie came to my left and took one of my hands, Min Seo still having my right and we all walked together to our apartment. I unlocked the door and we stepped into the cool, dim interior, with Jamie flipping on the lights and taking a seat on the couch with Min Seo looking from him to me.

"Jamie, you'd better explain before her poor brain melts." With a grin, Jamie nodded and launched into this story, only slowing down some when recanting the summer we'd spent apart.

"So I've decided to stop hiding and live how I want to. And right now, that's like a girl. Woman. Whichever." Jamie shrugged and I went to sit beside him, having been standing during his story, always interested in hearing his life recounted.

"Hm." Min Seo stepped closer, the more critical eye coming forth to check him out. "Stand up please." Jamie did so and Min Seo walked a circle about him, hooking a finger in the waist of the skirt, making him jump. Only after two laps about him did Min Seo nod and return to standing before the TV and Jamie rejoined me on the couch.

"What do you want to look like?" She asked and Jamie blinked a few times, having no answer ready.

"Well, he isn't great with makeup yet so probably something more on the simple side for now." Min Seo nodded but Jamie spoke up.

"I'm willing to learn though!" Sitting up, Jamie took a moment to compose himself before speaking in his feminine voice, making Min Seo's eyebrows raise. "I just existed for so long with my only concern hiding my chest away but now that Gen's shown me this new world, I was to explore it." Jamie paused and his next words came slowly but still said in the femme voice that only gave them more weight. "I want more from life than drowning in a hoodie."

"Okay." Min Seo's voice was quiet but it got Jamie's attention. "Wednesday morning, be dressed and ready."

"What should I wear?" Jamie asked and Min Seo looked from Jamie to me, eyes still in that calculating mode.

"The skirt along with a shirt, You are going to be trying on things so dress simply and those work." He nodded and Min Seo pulled out her phone and blanched before tucking it away. "It is good to finally meet you and I hope to make you look your best." Jamie blushed as Min Seo waved at me, which I returned and she left.

"So Min Seo was expecting a hippy and saw this. No wonder she was confused." Jamie said and I lapsed into giggles, a tide of relief washing over me that nothing had gone wrong. The rest of the morning was spent talking before I drove Jamie to work and then came back to type this up before I head into the gas station tonight. We're finding our new normal and sitting here, not having to worry about Donna or Jamie being mistreated anywhere else, I'm happy.

However... I read back over some of my previous entries and while I got turned on, I found a line that was familiar. 'Isn't this what you wanted?' I'd said that to Jamie while jacking him off before he got fitted at Diva's. I knew it sounded familiar and with the search function of my writing program, I found out why. It had been a line from my fever dream and I have no idea why I'd said it to Jamie.

I dunno, something about it bothers me, quoting that dream to Jamie. And why is it still so vivid?! Even now there is this faint hollow ring of disappointment when I woke up and found my dick from the dream was gone. But that shouldn't matter when I've got a damn good substitute and Jamie has Pandora to enjoy it. Still, it's perverse that some fever dream calls to me so. I mean, what the fuck brain, is Jamie still not girly enough for ya?!

August 5

The day had finally come. Jamie actually beat me awake for once and showered, with me waking up confused until realizing what day it was. I fired off a text to Min Seo before eating and caffinating, then taking a shower of my own once Jamie was out. After I did our makeup, tape was applied to Jamie's junk and with that done, we dressed and began the torturous process of waiting until Min Seo texted instructions for us to go to the mall and meet her there.

"It's gonna be busy Jamie. End of summer, school starts in a few weeks..." I said and he just shrugged, not worried about it and really, he shouldn't have been. Once more, Jamie had been transformed into Pandora and looked like the woman who had strode into Diva's and asked to be fitted for a bra.

"Alright, that's what I like to see!" Jamie flushed and his small smile that bloomed into a broader one made me want to throw him on the bed and fuck until we passed out. But that'd have to wait, it was time to blow money and I was also in the mood for that. We hopped in my car and I got us moving towards the mall, Jamie manning the radio dial. One song caught his attention and he started laughing hysterically with me not getting it until the chorus kicked in.

"Dude looks like a la-dy! Ah, ah, dude looks like a lady!" The singer belted out and for the duration of that song all the right with the world according to Jamie and I. A red light stopped me and that was for the best so I could get my breath back.

"Holy shit, it's been years since I've heard that!" I said, still giggling at the utter absurdity of that being played here and now.

"Know who sings it?" Jamie asked in a coy voice and I answered without thinking.

"Sure, Aerosmith." I said, the knowledge there and flowing forth easily.

"They also did that song the other night, Dream On." He said and I instantly knew what he was talking about, the song where the singer's voice goes super high at the end.

"FUCK!" I shouted, enraged I hadn't known who that was at the time. "Fuckin' shit!" Jamie, of course, lapsed into yet more laughter but I couldn't really blame him. Being unable to place a voice and band I'd heard my whole life was a special sort of shame I hope to never feel again. Course, with Jamie being a metal head, that wish was made in vain.

We arrived at the bustling mall in high spirits and even with having to park far away, were still chatting and carrying on while walking to the doors. Inside we found Min Seo messing around on her phone by the map of the mall, dressed in a light blue sun dress with her hair loose, looking fucking great.

"Ready?" Min Seo asked and Jamie nodded. "How much money do we have to work with?" At that I spoke up.

"Enough. Jamie needs clothes so this has to happen but let's not go completely crazy, kay?" Min Seo nodded and gestured for us to follow her, joining in the stream of bodies leading into the guts of the mall. However, I wasn't ready for the first stop and neither was Jamie judging from the surprise on his face when Min Seo pointed at a beauty salon.

"Do you want to dye your hair?" After the slightest of pauses Jamie nodded and inside we went, Min Seo talking with the person at the front while we stood off to the side. "Gen, you want to as well?" I shrugged before confirming, not planning on it at all but figured if Jamie was going for a change then it couldn't hurt if I tried as well.

"Got any ideas?" I asked him and Jamie shook his head, Min Seo handing a magazine over while a taller but very thin lady waved us into the well lit main floor. Jamie was flipping through pages as he took a seat, telling the hairdresser he wasn't quite sure what he wanted yet, aside from keeping it long. Each page was scanned and he finally paused, looking at a picture of a very pretty woman with light pinkish purplish hair. I'd seen the color around recently but after spending a summer in a fucking car shop, I had no idea what was in fashion anymore.

'Are you sure?' was the question I nearly asked but seeing Jamie, in a white skirt and pink shirt that showed off cleavage, answered it already. He was an adult who had cosigned for our apartment and was braving the world without fear. He'd gone to work and gotten a lower cut shirt, some of his coworkers telling Jamie they figured something was up with him but they were happy he was doing his own thing. It was clear Jamie was very much sure about his life choices and the least I could do was stop questioning him every step of the way.

"Sure." Was all I said and Jamie gave me a smile to melt my heart, as if he knew about the inner struggle I'd just gone through. This was one aspect I've never given any thought to and to see Jamie willingly go further into girly shit made, and still does, makes me all giggly and horny.

"Are you going to get your hair colored as well?" I nodded and cut off his next question.

"I'll get mine to match yours." My grin made Jamie flush and I laughed, reaching over and poking him on the shoulder as the tall hairdresser returned. Jamie showed her the picture and I requested to get our split ends trimmed off. Then we all made idle talk while the lady got to work, complimenting our hair and asking if we were college students then if we were ready to go back. Jamie surprised her by saying he was, using his femme voice, and chatting about wanting to try more English classes.

Min Seo sat off to the side on her phone before coming by my side while Jamie was getting his hair dyed and showed me the screen. She was texting Joo Won and he confirmed he hadn't been seeing anyone.

"Atta girl." She blushed hard but returned to her seat when the hairdresser announced it was my turn to get dyed. Before long it was Jamie and I with our hair covered in goop and pieces of what looked like tin foil. It wasn't flattering at the moment but it was going to pay off. And our hairdresser had given no indication she knew Jamie's true nature, further impressing me.

Finally all the stuff was taken from our hair and it was given one last wash before we could see how Jamie's choice checked out. Given how pale he was, the lighter pinks matched his complexion while the purples really stood out. Meanwhile it looked fine on me but given how long it had been since I'd dyed mine, I just thought it was weird. Still, Jamie and I matched now and I wasn't quite sure how to feel about that aside from ecstatic.

I paid and with that done, Jamie and I held hands as Min Seo led us out of there back into the mall. We got a few looks but I wasn't paying much mind to anyone else aside from my newly dyed boyfriend and Min Seo. We ended up at a smaller clothing store with a fancier sign that certainly looked high dollar but Min Seo stopped us outside it.

"Do you need underwear?" Jamie nodded and Min Seo glanced over at me.

"What?" I asked, not at all sure of her sudden mood shift.

"Do you want me to wait out here while Jamie tries things on?" I opened my mouth and no answer emerged. Sure, Min Seo was good at helping people dress up and Joo Won was proof of that. But was I willing to share Jamie in that manner? However that thought was fleeting as Jamie was his own person and could make this call without me thinking and speaking for him.

"You good with having company?" Face red, Jamie nodded and inside we went. I was slightly disappointed by the interior, which reminded me of Diva's instead of a higher class affair. Jamie gave Min Seo his bra size, making her eyebrows raise and we all went to check out bras. Min Seo picked out a white lacy one that matched his skirt, I grabbed a plain black one that was all business and Jamie stood there, nibbling on his lower lip before picking a charcoal gray push up bra that made me very, very curious. Before the summer apart, he already looked huge in a push up so now? Jamie had my interest and Min Seo was looking at him with an expression I couldn't quite read.

A question to a well put together 20 something guy and Jamie ducked into a changing room while Min Seo and I waited outside. I heard a muffled 'Gen' and peered into the tiny space, seeing Jamie fitting the white bra very well. Stepping out, I nudged Min Seo and she took a look, face burning when she returned from peering in the changing closet.

"Jamie is very well endowed." Was Min Seo's observation and I was reduced to giggles for too long before I heard Jamie calling for me again and what I saw sobered me up pretty quick. Jamie's 36E was being enhanced and even knowing the tricks of lift and padding, there was a whole lotta boob on display.

"Judging from your expression I'm thinking we're getting this one." I nodded and tagged out with Min Seo, who looked in for a moment before stepping right back out, not saying anything and I once more started giggling. Jamie came out, redressed and confirmed he was fine with all three.

"Do you want matching..." Face still red, Min Seo just pointed over towards a shelf of panties and Jamie went, displaying no shame at all. White lace panties were matched with white lace bra, plain black was matched with its bra and another dark pair of boy shorts was added. Then a high waist pink pair edged with lace and upon my suggestion, a pair of light blue boy shorts with the back being partially open just to show some crack. I picked up a pair of those as well, curious how they'd look.

Jamie handed over everything to me and without a word hurried out of the store, Min Seo looking confused after him but I just paid for it all, pricey but the bras were needed and the other stuff was going to be very fun so worth it.

We met Jamie back outside, who was busy looking at anything but the store. "Sorry." He said but I waved away the apology, figuring he had handled himself very well considering. Min Seo retook the lead and we ended up in the huge clothing store that dominated one side of the mall.

"What all do you need?" Min Seo asked and Jamie shrugged, making her sigh. "How many pairs of jeans are you going to need? Do you want more skirts or a dress? Shorts? Different tops?" Jamie puckered his lips and I couldn't help it, I leaned in and gave him a quick peck there. He jumped and Min Seo gave me a flat look, leading me to ask if she wanted one too.

"Okay, I need some normal working clothes for sure. But I do want a dress if we can afford it." Jamie said, brushing newly pinkish hair out of his face.

"That's what I needed to know." And with that, we went inside. I think we spent hours in there, Min Seo leading us to the jeans first and that took some time in the changing rooms, getting three pairs, all of them showing off his ass. One pair seemed tighter than the others, clinging to his thighs and hips in a way that was making me all hot and bothered. Min Seo had to have noticed but kept us on track. The topic of shorts was brought up and most of them were very short, matching what I was wearing but Jamie just nodded when Min Seo presented him with a pair that were dark blue, what little denim there actually was. But he tried them on, showing a ton of leg that left me panting and Min Seo approving in a professional voice. So they were added to the haul.

Joshana
Joshana
273 Followers