Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie watched me rise and knew what was coming, getting to his knees and meeting my lips, this time his tongue slipping into my mouth. I rose higher, Jamie's head tilting back and moaning as he partook of his own supply. And when there was nothing more to give him, I broke from the kiss and whispered into one of his ears this is what he had to look forward to except it would be straight from the tap. And he shuddered, giving a thick cry as I once more latched onto a breast. Jamie swallowed, sucking down air as he held me close, my face full of boob as he panted.

Once he was able to breath Jamie laid down and kept me atop of him. I'm not sure who fell asleep first but I woke up plastered to his back, one of my hands in between his breasts and very sweaty. I rose and hit the bathroom before opening my computer out of habit, finding I'd left the Fetlife page open. I refreshed it and found a message waiting for me, making my still waking up brain stall out.

I grabbed a can of Mountain Dew and took a drink before sitting down and seeing the message waiting for me. My heart started to hammer but I took another drink before clicking on the waiting message. It was a reply from Nika and I read it a few times to make sure I was getting it right.

"Hey Gen, I remember you! Haha yeah, I had a boob job like two days after the con, wish I'd been able to attend with them. Your friend sounds interesting, we should talk sometime cause I've got some things that need to be laid out before anything happens. But just let me know when you can come by!"

Going to take another drink I nearly had a fucking heart attack when Jamie flopped down beside me, his hair in utter disaray as he craned his neck to look at the screen.

"What'd she say?" I thrust my Dew at him and he drank it, face contorting as he looked about the room.

"What?" I asked, the pop tasting fine to me.

"I think I should have brushed my teeth last night." I recalled what had happened at the very end of last night and started giggling uncontrollably as Jamie rose and walked to the bathroom and did just that. He returned and sipped the drink before nodding, only then reading Nika's message. "Hm, interesting. Do you work today?"

"Yep." I said before taking the computer back and, after thinking for a moment, sent another message that I worked the next four nights straight but would be willing to stop by before or after work and that Jamie's schedule wasn't much better. And with college starting soon, we'd be better off doing this sooner rather than later. Jamie read it over and approved, clicking the button to send it.

That done, we ate salad before Jamie changed for work, asking me if the eyeliner I had put on him last night still looked fine or made him look crazy. I confirmed he looked fine and we hung out for half an hour before I drove him to work and then came back here to type. And of course, Nika messages me right now! She gave me an address and told me to be by before midnight tonight if possible. And I wasn't familiar with the street and had to look it up, finding it was another rich part of town, the sort where all the yards had tall fences and usually had long driveways to huge houses.

I sat there for too long, staring at the utterly rich house on Google Maps and wondering what in the fuck I'd gotten myself into. I told her I'd be by tonight but there had to be some sort of mistake as the address pointed towards a place I doubted she could afford. I assured her there was no offense meant but Tom had an excuse for the huge house he'd invited Jamie and I to. Nika had provided no such thing and I was cautious.

Within minutes she replied, stating the address was right and that was one of the things she had to talk to me about. 'I swear it will all make sense but I'd rather do it in person cause it's a stupid long story. And I can't say anything more, sorry.' So, after reading that, I give myself about a 50% chance of getting murdered tonight but fuck me, I'm even more interested in checking this shit out. I fired off a text to Jamie that I was going to meet Nika tonight and chat with her to see if this deal was going to work out. He replied wishing me luck, then another came rolling in that he was nervous but that was to be expected, right?

I told him yes, it's perfectly fine to be slightly freaked out by the thought but if he had any doubts then he needed to deal with them or call the whole thing off now. It took a while but Jamie replied he still wanted to do it but wanted to be honest about how he was feeling.

With everything in place, I got to get ready for work soon and then after will be going to Nika's for what had to be a very interesting conversation. Worst case is I get killed and the best outcome is we talk and then Jamie and I go over later and he gets to go down on her.

Man, I've got to stop typing this sort of shit out before work! At least I'm going to be in a cooler all night so maybe that will calm me down. Wish me luck journal, this is either going to go well or very badly, I'm not sure there is any in between.