Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Pandora has come out to play for real?" I asked, trying to wrap my mind around this.

"Yeah, for a trial period. I'm exploring and seeing how being Pandora plays out. Shopping with Min Seo was fun and I'm excited to go back to college, if only to show off." I glanced over, seeing Jamie facing me, eyes shining and bright. "So, please, think of me as Pandora, a girl who has some special needs from time to time." My grip on the steering wheel grew tighter as I listened to this, to a fantasy I'd had since meeting Jamie that he was now indulging.

"Are ya sure?" I asked and Jamie gave no answer at first but I saw him moving out of the corner of my eyes. Darkness had taken the land and the light of a bygone age now passed in regular intervals, allowing me to see what Jamie was up to. He had pulled off the tank top to reveal he was in the corset and I found it very hard to keep my attention on the road when instead I could be looking at Jamie.

"Yes." His whisper was loud and Jamie was leaning towards me, showing off boobs the corset was working magic on. Gripping the wheel with one hand, I reached out and cupped one of Jamie's breasts and his moan was almost laughable with how loud and pleased it was. But I didn't care and gave what was in my hand a light squeeze, my thumb sliding from the corset to bare skin.

"Keep your eyes on the road." Jamie said in a sultry voice and I felt his hands go to my crotch and undo my fly. Checking my mirrors and seeing no headlights, I took my foot off the gas and raised my ass off the seat, allowing Jamie to pull my shorts and panties down. I was breathing hard and wanted, needed his touch there but instead Jamie was doing something with his phone and the radio was turned down all the way.

A song started playing from Jamie's phone, starting slower but it sounded right for here and now. Only then did Jamie reach between my legs and rub his fingers along my desperate heat, vocals that promised sex ringing out.

"This time won't you please, Drive faster!" Pandora sang along and I applied more pressure to the gas pedal, growling as a finger slipped in. "Roll the windows down, this cool night air is curious! Let the whole world look in, who cares who sees anything! I'm your passenger, I'm your passenger." She sang and I followed the directions, the thunder of air mixing with the music as I cracked the windows, passing by a car I could only hope wasn't a cop. The song played on as another finger was added and they started to slide deeper, making some of the same gestures I'd done to Jamie a lifetime ago.

"Here I lay, still and breathless... Just like always..." Jamie sang over the roar of the air, leaning over the center armrest before kissing my neck, still finger fucking me and I felt like the Lord of Creation right then. I had a beautiful woman attending to me, an open road with no traffic and a song that seemed to speak to my soul despite never hearing it before. Her thumb started rubbing around where my clit was and I moved it to the right place, Jamie making a noise upon feeling that hard nub sticking out.

"Oh, I didn't know yours was so big." Pandora said as the song looped, her voice and choice of words right out of a porn. A glance and the street lights had drenched part of her in shadow but Pandora's green eyes seemed to glow like the instruments on my dashboard. She reached over with her other hand and I leaned back, trying to keep some attention on the road as I felt fingers feel around before stroking my clit, one on either side and running down it's length then repeating. There wasn't that much to work with but Pandora kept telling me it was so big and I believed her, flying down the highway doing excess of 80 miles per hour. As long as she kept her fingers in motion, I was hers but I was driving, her life was in my hands and yet it felt like my whole being was in hers.

At some point I screamed along with the chorus of the song as Pandora gasped, my sex clamping down on her fingers as power and pleasure in it's purest form shot up my spine and to my brain, reducing the road to nothing but a vague blur for an instant but I pushed past that, needing to rediscover my eyes, hands and legs before finding out Pandora hadn't stopped.

"Here I lay, just like always. Don't let me go, go, go..." She whispered in my ear and I reached behind her pink haired head and roughly brought her lips to mine, chancing it on the straightaway. Her kiss was passionate, desperate and mine wasn't much better.

I let loose of her and Pandora reclaimed one of her hands, pulling my shirt up until it exposed my bra, which she undid and moved aside. Still fucking me with her fingers like a girl would, Pandora kissed a nipple, teased it with her tongue and I rolled the driver side window down all the way, nearly drowning out the music but the roar, the thunder, matched my thoughts as Pandora, lost in a cloud of pinks and purples, sucked at me while running her thumb over my clit. Her fingers, still in my grasp, beckoned me to come and I did so again, shaking along with my car as we edged closer to 90.

Finally I rolled the window back up and tapped Pandora on the back of her head, seeing her rise with a grin.

"Shirt on." I said through gritted teeth, slowing down as we approached a ramp that would take us back into the city, pointed towards our apartment.

"Why? It's like the song said, I don't care who sees what tonight." Her voice dipped lower as she got closer to my ear. "I'm your passenger." Her fingers dove deeper in me and I groaned, trying like Hell to keep my foot from slamming on the gas. I became aware I was covered in sweat and it smelled like sex in here, most of it from me as Pandora still had her shorts on.

"When we get back I'm going to fuck you." I said, ripping my bra all the way off before yanking my shirt down.

"Good." Her voice still in my ear, her breathing hot and heavy. Once more her thumb found that sensitive spot and slowly applied pressure before rubbing, making me pant. A red stop light was a chance for me to overflow, to throw my head back and scream, to stomp my feet on the floorboard as I was flooded with pleasure, with power at being attended to this way.

"Light's green." She said and I got us moving before fully coming down, stores and houses passing by in a blur of light and color. Pandora's black corset shone in the new, brighter lights, the pale of her bust almost lost in the dark. Finally I pulled in the parking lot of our place, having violated so many laws but I didn't care. I parked and sighed when Pandora's fingers finally slipped free, taking a few moments to compose myself before getting my shorts up.

And true to her word, Pandora stepped out of the car without having put her shirt on, walking in the full dark before stepping into the porch light of our apartment and unlocking it without a care in the world. Pausing in the open doorway, she looked back over a bare shoulder, hips cocked to the side before slapping her own ass. It was a clear invitation and I intended to take it.

I opened my door and stood on weak legs, noticing a huge wet spot on my seat before taking a deep breath of night city air, tinged with exhaust but it did the trick. Pandora was in there waiting to be fucked and with my head still all tied up with her murmuring about how big I was, it was clear I had to be man enough to do it. I started walking towards the beckoning silhouette that disappeared into our abode, wrapped up in some power trip that urged me onward to the still open door.

Resisting the urge to slam it, I instead made sure it was closed and locked before taking my clothes off right there in the living room. Naked I walked into the bedroom and saw Pandora waiting for me, having stripped down to just pink panties and black corset.

A single lamp was all the light we needed and I noticed a box for one of the butt plugs was open and empty, Pandora sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling on stockings. They were dark and made those erotic sounds when she stood, the new panties failing to hide what made Pandora so unique. She picked up the harness and strap up but instead of handing them over she knelt before me, looking up in a way that made my knees want to wobble.

"I know I've not done much down here but I want to try something." I nodded, the only possible answer to hearing that, and Pandora reached for my dripping labia, looking as if she was going to cradle my sex in her hands but instead used her thumbs to push and lift slightly, spreading my lips and I moaned as my clit freed itself.

"There it is." There was awe in her voice and that wasn't helping. I wanted to smash her back into my crotch and not let her rise until I passed out and feeling Pandora's breath against me down there made that thought all the more urgent. My hands were clenched into fists, as if still gripping the steering wheel, when her tongue brushed what was sticking up. I moaned too loudly, the sound pathetic with how needy it was. All the power I'd felt during the drive seemed to be leaking out as I let loose with another cry, taking Pandora's head in my hands as her tongue curled about my clit. And then she started bobbing towards and away from me, like when trying to blow the dildo.

"Is that it? Ya wanna suck a dick?" Her eyes flicked up at my words and her tongue tried to swirl about me but despite her words about how big I was there wasn't enough length for that to work. From my vantage point, Pandora was a woman trying her best to blow another woman even though those lips wanted to be wrapped around a dick...

I nearly fell over as my vision went foggy, Pandora's tongue having coaxed out another orgasm, brief and shockingly powerful. Breathing hard, I sat on the bed and felt something being slid up my legs, knowing it was my dick and now I had to return to that mindset from the car: Powerful and in charge. Pandora still had needs that needed to be attended to and I had to deliver. Standing, I made sure my equipment was secure while Pandora was lubing up the dick, on her knees and working it like a pro.

"The yaoi I read earlier got me in the mood. Well, that and wanting to see how far I can take this. Cause so far? I'm likin' it." Pandora said and before I could respond, she brought her lips to the head and moaned as the tip slipped inside her mouth. I gasped, trying to keep composed but it was hard when Pandora was just getting warmed up, taking more with each motion of her head. Yet even still she hit her limit and had to pull off, breathing deep and giving me a little grin.

"Still not there yet." Reaching back, Pandora gave a sound and then the plug was tossed aside, a worry for later. "Sit with your back against the headboard, wanna try something." I did as she asked, snapping up the lube and applying more to my dick as Pandora sauntered over before climbing on the bed and then swinging a knee over me. Still with her panties on, she just moved the back part aside and lowered to my waiting boner, my hands going to the hips of the corset but not applying any pressure, not yet. A light cry then a much louder one that made me bite down on nothing and Pandora was pressing against me, her ass not yet in my lap as mine had been in hers' earlier that day.

"Oh Gen!" Our lips found each other and I tasted the cherry lube as she frantically kissed me, taller for once but finally slipping down all the way, her weight settling over what she had been fondling most of the night and had called big. Yet it was dwarfed by the dick I was wearing but that was fine, she was still riding me. Oh God, Pandora was riding my dick and that was the only thought I had before she sat upright and pulled my face into her breasts, still contained within the corset.

Pandora was doing all the movement, rising and falling with a smooth motion she hadn't quite had when fucking my ass. Stocking clad legs added another texture to her, paired with the already leaking extra straining to be free from the panties but now wasn't it's time. No, this was Pandora's and I pulled her closer, my hands going up and down her figure all the while. I wasn't ready when she gave a strangled scream, once more mashing my face into her boobs and I felt the imprisoned part of her fire uselessly, this time into lace and nylon instead of rubber but the end result was the same.

It took a bit for Pandora to wind down, unnaturally colored hair sticking to her face as she leaned down for a kiss. "Don't pull out." She said after and I didn't have a chance to ask before Pandora, very carefully and very slowly, turned around while still having my dick in her. The end result was having her back to me. That and me being ready for another round after seeing that little stunt.

"Now up, like we were earlier." Understanding what she was after, I somehow managed to get my legs under me while still remaining attached to her. On my knees, I saw Pandora before me, the corset doing wonders for her figure at this angle even with it being some cheap thing.

"Gen?" Pandora said and I took her hips in response, feeling that delicious curve. "Show me how it's done." Those words wormed into my brain and then seeped into my soul, that directive being exactly what I wanted to hear right then and there. Before getting started I reached into the slit of the harness and wormed a finger up to my home grown lady boner, giving it a quick rub before slamming my hips into Pandora. Her light cry, followed by the call for 'more!', unlocked part of me that I hadn't known existed before meeting Pandora. Jamie had opened the door, sure, but it was being finger banged while driving, seeing her in a piece of clothing so essentially female and making it work so well before telling me to take charge, to have and work the dick between the two of us that made me feel that power once more. There was no wheel in my hands, no engine tearing us down a highway and no mysterious sexy song but those had all been background elements.

What mattered was us, Gen and Pandora, both with tits, both with hair the color of unicorn shit, both having dicks but only one was being used and that was cause the other asked for it. So I performed, not knowing where any of my actions were coming from but doing them anyway. I went slow and hard before rising on my feet in an awkward squatting position and just pounded her that way before staying all the way in and going back to my knees and rotating my hips against hers, drinking in the constant moans all the while.

I undid the latches keeping the corset on and watched as it fell away, laying against her back and taking hold of a now freed breast, giving shallow thrusts all the while. And when Pandora was pushing back in me faster, crying out in a nearly feral manner, I understood her perfectly. There was only need and it's blind urgency to be fulfilled so I kicked it into a higher gear, pounding an ass that had panties shoved off to the side still and I felt their texture as she trembled before crying out with a voice of sheer passion, her head falling to the bed while her ass remained plastered to me.

Knowing what I would find, I still reached to the front of Pandora's crotch and found her panties utterly drenched with a hot and heavy load. Pulling out, getting another moan, I undid the straps and my own sex was exposed. I felt tender and exhaustion was creeping over me but no, I needed more.

Working with trembling fingers, I once more got to see what I might have been fucking Pandora with in another lifetime. It was an angry red color but touching it set off more shocks of pleasure, making a stray thought occur if this is what it felt like when I touched Pandora in the same way. I was so taken with playing with myself I jumped when Pandora laid beside me, holding her phone and then showing me the screen.

A video kicked on, first showing a close of Pandora's face then the perspective rose, showing me behind her thrusting. I was too stunned to do anything as the video played on, Pandora's moans loud as I watched myself fuck her. But then my girlfriend gave me her phone and fingers began teasing me, pushing my pleasure even higher. Without any grace I slipped two fingers in me as Pandora began fingering my clit again, talking about how good it felt when I fucked her with it.

Look, sitting here and typing this, I know that's not true, okay? My brain understands that but the same piece of meat also accepts it absolutely happened. Pandora was the woman last night and I was the guy so she just leaned into it. But oh God did it work for me.

Seeing myself bang Pandora while having her jerk me off, along with being knuckle deep with two fingers, it didn't take long for me to fire off with another orgasm. Powerful but scant, I turned to my girl and asked for her to blow me with a voice that quaked once I returned from that high. Still working me with two fingers, she gave a knowing smile, her arms in such a way it moved her breasts close together in a way that caught my attention. I knew it was lucky to be there, to have a girl willing to lean down and put her tongue to work.

I make sounds normally reserved for possessed people in horror movies, not helped by Pandora's phone still playing the video so my voice was overlapping with me from minutes ago as we both worked to push me higher and higher. Eventually the phone dropped from my hand but the sounds kept playing as the growing heat from deep within began to take hold, the previous orgasms just kindling for this inferno that would sweep over me. And Pandora was there the whole time, helping me get there, her pink hair obscuring her face from view but vision was wiped out when the final wave came, the obliterating deep tide of pleasure pouring forth.

There was no seeing Pandora and even feeling her was muted, faded as I beheld a tidal amount of pleasure, fury, wonder, all of the things felt in the car and when plowing Pandora, all of them were returned to me in triple. I existed only as a conduit for that feeling in those seconds, unable to be Gen but instead just a twitching, moaning mess.

I came to, flat on my back and with Pandora asking if I was alright. My voice was blown out so I had to settle for a thumbs up and even that took so much effort. My lower half was now sore in a way it had never been before but even so, there were lingering ripples of amazement that told me this all had been worth it.

Even so it had taken a toll and I dozed off for an unknown amount of time before Pandora woke me, holding a bottle of water that I seized and chugged before falling back and passing out. I slept deeply with confusing, lingering dreams about someone pawing at the button on my jeans and insisting I was hiding something. And when I finally surfaced from that dream, I reached down to find I didn't have a dick or anything of the sort. Only then was I able to get some real rest.

Waking up was confusing. I sat up and saw a mess of pink and purple hair beside me, giving me a nasty thought that I'd slept with someone else but no, it was Jamie and yesterday came back to me in fits and spurts. Sex and driving and sex, Jamie looking so happy in his new green shirt and then Pandora in the corset beside me in the car, telling me untruths I accepted without question.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, seeing my discarded clothes on the floor in the living room and picking them up. Tossing them in the dirty clothes hamper, I went for another bottle of water and thought about taking a hot bath, the mere idea making me sigh.

Before I could indulge in that, I went and nudged Jamie awake, telling him to go to the bathroom before I hogged it. Blinking, he tossed the covers back and got to his feet, naked. I watched him pad off to the bathroom before finally finding something to wear. Even still, I didn't bother putting anything on yet but instead finished off the water and tossed the bottle as Jamie came out.