Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How ya feeling today?" Jamie asked, not bothering to cover up his nudity at all and thus showing off a slight case of morning wood.

"Pretty good aside from needing to clean up." I said and his laugh said everything that could be said on the subject. I got the bath running and went looking for my phone, eventually having to dress and go out to my car to fetch it. It still had plenty of battery left so I got Dreams playing as I climbed into the tub, hissing at the heat but knowing I wanted it. And before long, the song and water teamed up to help me relax. I shaved my legs, softly singing along with the song and then the next one even though I didn't know who performed it.

Once I was clean and got out, I wiped the mirror clean and looked at my reflection. All I saw that was different was the cotton candy colored hair, not at all betraying what had gone down yesterday. I was still Gen and yet wondered if something had changed within. Jamie, or Pandora, seemed to be on a spree of blowing my mind and even with my new hair, I felt stagnant compared to him. At least, in the visual department.

In a loose shirt and shorts, I stepped out into the living room and sat on the couch beside Jamie, who was messing around on his phone. We kissed before talking about food, settling on ordering Chinese before he had to go to work.

"Today is going to be interesting." Jamie said and I didn't even need to ask why as he shook his hair out, a gentle storm of two colors.

"Don't let anyone give ya any shit." I said and he just shrugged.

"They can try but really, what can they do? Call me names? Like I've never heard that before. And if they're big enough assholes we'll just kick them out." Jamie replied and I sighed.

"That's not very comforting." I said and Jamie just waved my concerns away.

"Gen, I don't care what any random fucker thinks. If you or Tom has something to tell me then yeah, I'll listen. But if people don't like me then they don't have to look at me." He said and I admired his restraint to keep from ranting and raving about it more.

"Well, I'm more concerned people won't be able to look away from ya." I said, unable to keep from smiling and Jamie rolled his eyes. "I'm serious! Ya've been different since shopping with Min Seo yesterday."

"Well, I think I said something about it last night but I'm letting some of Pandora seep through." I nodded at his words but actually gave it some thought now that we were just hanging out before noon with sunlight cascading in through the open blinds.

"So, how does that work?" I asked and Jamie puckered his lips while thinking, his phone's screen going dark.

"It's kinda weird but I'm just... Well..." He flushed and I couldn't help but kiss one of his red cheeks, probably not helping his cause any but it felt right. "I'm acting like your girlfriend." Putting his hands in between his thighs and sitting on the edge of the couch, Jamie jerked when a knock rang out before giving a shaky laugh and answering the door.

Jamie hefted the bag of food and we dug in, not talking much but once I was full I picked the conversational thread back up.

"Sorry if I'm being rude or annoying but yesterday, and especially last night, was..." And then I fell silent trying to figure out how best to describe how good a day ago had been. "Just so damn good. And I feel like ya changing for the better while I'm not and that's weird."

"Gen, I'm trying for once. Instead of just being quiet and only speaking when spoken to I'm making an effort to show if I'm happy. Like, it's not all an act but when we were shopping that took a lot out of me. Yeah, it was fun but I'm not sure I can do that all the time." Jamie said and I sat there digesting his words, starting to get a grasp on his new behavior.

"Okay, I getcha. And last night, in the car?" I asked, suddenly remembering the wet stain I'd left on the driver's seat and making a note to grab an air freshener.

"That was me being your girlfriend. Was I good at it?" Jamie asked with the femme voice and I shuddered, recalling the sheer intensity of our time together and he laughed.

"Yes but, like... Where did that come from?" I asked, my words sounding more like a protest than anything.

"Little bit of acting, little bit of curiosity and just feeling good about myself so I wanted to make you feel good too. Plus that yaoi really got me into the mood." Jamie said, sounding completely normal as I kept digging deeper into the layers between Jamie and Pandora.

"Jesus Pandora, I-" I caught myself calling him the wrong name and Jamie noticed, a smile gracing his face as I stumbled over myself.

"Gen, it's fine." Once more with the feminine voice, Jamie-Pandora continued with it. "If I'm your girlfriend then I wanted to treat you like my boyfriend, just to see how it felt. And I liked it."

"I did too! Just, shit Jamie, I was almost scared at how much you flipped from Jamie to Pandora." A shrug was the answer and I lined up my next question, one that had been building since I had time to think in the bath. "So, uh, how much do ya wanna go down on a real dick?" My face was burning at even voicing the question but it needed to be out there.

"..." Jamie-Pandora wasn't doing much better, face burning as he, she, they, rocked back and forth, perched on the edge of the couch, the stretching silence an answer all on it's own. "A lot?" The answer was wavery but Jamie-Pandora tried again. "I do, would like to try it. Because you said something about it way back when and then we talked about Min Seo, I figured if you messed around with her then I maybe, might-" And then finally Jamie-Pandora ran out of things to say.

"How are we gonna do this then? Cause, uh, yeah, I'd like to see that but we gotta be careful." Jamie-Pandora nodded and I didn't bring up how the wrong guy finding out that my love wasn't quite the woman she looked like could end wrong.

"I don't know? I still feel like meeting you was such a stroke of luck and I still have no idea how to do dating... Stuff." I snorted at the honesty on display and Jamie-Pandora gave me a wry grin. "Hey, I'm being honest here."

"And I'm glad ya are, I am too." I joined my love on the edge of the couch and slung an arm about their shoulders, feeling a slight tremble there. "Ya got work soon, right?" A nod for an answer. "I'mma think of something while ya gone and we'll figure it out tonight, kay?" Another nod and then a smile as Jamie-Pandora faced me.

"I love you Gen." And we kissed, my tongue invading her mouth as I copped a feel, feeling a boob though only one layer of cloth as she moaned.

"And I love you Jamie, Pandora." I said after breaking away, my forehead against hers'. "Now get ready for work before we end up banging again."

"Aww, don't threaten me with a good time like that!" I sniggered at the whine in her voice and let go as Jamie rose, something certainly happening in her shorts but she walked off before I could do anything and that was for the best. It took Jamie-Pandora a few minutes longer than I expected to get ready but finally she was in a gray Dairy Queen shirt along with a tight pair of jeans with her hair brushed and pulled back in a bright ponytail. There was no telling Jamie-Pandora was a guy and the touches of lip gloss helped with that.

"I would do eyeliner but it takes too long." Jamie-Pandora said while we walked to my car, the day bastard hot, the sun shining off the other windshields nigh blinding.

"Remember Min Seo's coming by Saturday morning to teach ya how to do that. And I'd trust her over me." I unlocked it, got the engine running and then rolled the windows down. The Ac took a few minutes to run cold but the drive was quick, Jamie-Pandora giving me a peck on the lips before getting out, me watching him walk into the restaurant, noting how good he looked from behind. I sent a good thought his way and returned home to start typing all of this.

So now that's done and took like two hours, I'm stupid horny and still ain't sure about how to set up Jamie getting a taste of the real deal, along with knowing if I'm really ready to share him like that. Yeah, I said I'd be willing to but I now have to be sure. Does making out with Min Seo a few times equal Jamie blowing some guy? I mean, no it doesn't but he still trusted me with her and if he managed that then I should be able to trust him to do the thing without getting attached, right?

I'm getting ahead of myself cause I still don't know how or where to find a dude for Jamie-Pandora to go down on cause it has to be a certain kind of dude!

Okay, I went looking for dating sites and after a bunch of reading and clicking around I found something that might work. It's called Fetlife and isn't exactly for dating but also those with fetishes looking to hook up. And there are more people than I'd figure in our city, making me wonder how many of my fellow college students had accounts on the site. That made me think of Donna and the only fetish I could think she'd have is to date a cask of whiskey. Hope she's doing well.

Holy shit. I was scrolling down the list for people in my area and came across someone familiar. It was a pretty woman with purple hair and round, red glasses, instantly catching my eye and then I remembered where from. The anime convention over the summer with Min Seo, the cosplay stage and then bumping into her after. Nika, and her utterly stacked friend...? The username was Nika2000 but on this site it lists other information like gender and hers' was Male to Female Transgender.

So I sat there looking at the picture then thinking back before I finally scrolled up and reread my log of the event and yeah, there was something kinda familiar about her. I wonder if she reminded me of Jamie-Pandora?

I finally clicked on her profile and read the page. She's looking for hookups while her partner is out of town and insists sending pictures of one's dick isn't going to do them any favors. I clicked on her picture gallery and found one major difference: Nika had gotten boobs somewhere between then and now, proudly showing them off in various bras. Others showed her in panties, the front showing the familiar problem Jamie had in keeping things contained.

Setting my laptop aside, I got another bottle of water and pondered this over. I met Nika once in a crowd and said like three things to her. Was that enough to go on to send a message out of nowhere, asking her if my significant other can blow her?

I fired off a text to Jamie, asking how his night was going and he replied a few minutes later, offering an explanation once he got off. Meanwhile I was thinking about setting up an account for Fetlife and what to use for the picture. Including me and Jamie-Pandora seemed likely as it was a joint deal: I'm coming along with her no matter what, both for protection and to witness what happens.

But finally I drove back to the Dairy Queen and picked my love, who had taken the hat off and let her hair down. She sat back and sighed, looking so worn out I thought about not telling her about my discovery.

"It's been a long day." He said with a tired voice that was making no attempt at being Pandora as I started driving, not back to our place but just around and about, more towards downtown. Certainly not towards the Old Highway, Jamie looked too tired for another round of that.

"Hope ya didn't have to deal with too many dumb people." I said and got tired laughter in response.

"Well, my co-workers had plenty to say and some of the regulars gave me an earful. Most of them are older so seeing me in the kitchen must have been a shock." Jamie said and yeah, I can see how well that would go over. "So I'm trying to cook while people are talking to me, about me, at me and it's a lot to deal with."

"Well, I'm glad ya made it. And good job on not losing ya cool and throwing gravy at people." I said while driving by a car dealership, not the one Tom's family owned.

"Who said I didn't?" Jamie said and I laughed, picturing him hurling the little cups of gravy and screaming at customers. It's a good image.

"So, I thought more about the topic of dicks and the such-" And I had to pause as Jamie started laughing so hard he ended up coughing. "How else would ya describe it?!"

"I don't know!" Jamie gasped, both hands on the dashboard as he struggled for air.

"I know I'm not the only one with dicks on the brain!" I shouted in false outrage and that only made him laugh all the harder. By the time Jamie cooled down and was able to breathe again, I turned into the business district, the buildings fancier and the lighting very lit or miss, the low speed limit making these things more noticeable.

"You nearly killed me, thanks for that." I gave a laugh of my own, more out of nervousness than anything.

"Anyway, here." I unlocked my phone and handed it over to him as we drove by a well lit fountain, the thing so out of place I asked my Mom why it was there the first time I saw it. Her answer stuck with me: 'To show how much money they have.' Having reached adulthood, yeah, she isn't wrong.

Jamie had been reading Nika's profile all the while before checking out the pictures and handed the phone back to me, taking his time before speaking. The high rise buildings passed by, the tallest for miles and most of them for business, at least one a massive apartment complex I couldn't picture myself living in. Too tall, too many people packed in one place.

"There's something I never thought of." He said thoughtfully, looking out the window as we drove on a bridge over a river back into a more shopping friendly district, the stores small but packing personality.

"What's that?" I asked, the radio reduced to a low volume as this was important.

"I never considered uh, someone like myself." Jamie turned towards me and I saw worry on his face. "Is that right? Cause she's transgender and I don't really count myself like that." Silence as I tried to figure out what came next. "Should I?"

"I dunno! Maybe we could ask her?" I blurted out and that shut us both up for a while, a 4 way stop light giving me enough light to see Jamie's tired but clearly deep in thought face. "Hey, I didn't mean to yell at'cha. I met her at an anime convention Min Seo took me to over the summer and we talked for like a minute so I kinda, barely know her. But I figure we could make an account and take a picture of both of us so hopefully she'll recognize me and respond." He nodded as the light turned green and I started towards a string of restaurants, if only to have more road to keep driving on.

"Yeah, let's do that." Jamie said slowly. "I'm actually kinda worried cause I want to do this but I still don't think guys, men, you know what I mean, are attractive. A few guys came in tonight to get ice cream and I looked at them and wondered if I could actually, you know. But they weren't appealing to me. I mean, maybe I just want what they're packing but that feels weird too. Like I just want what they have but not them. Does that make any sense at all?"

"Sure. Dudes come in all shapes and sizes but a bunch of 'em are of a manly sort and I'm guessing that's not ya type. Maybe ya into pretty boys and while they're rarer, especially round here, I'd totally get it. And this is coming from a bi chick who lucked out into finding you." I put my hand onto Jamie's thigh and he sighed.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm still very hesitant about this whole thing but I've been trying to go for it, live life to the fullest and this idea keeps popping into my head." Jamie paused and took my hand. "Plus you asked me and I'm not going to lie to you."

"Oh please! You went nuts on my dildo and tried like hell to give me head, which was amazing by the way, but come on! It's obvious whatcha want, we just gotta be careful how we get it for ya." I said, taking my hand back to turn towards our apartment.

"And here I thought I was being subtle." That made me laugh far too hard, glancing over at Jamie with his dyed hair and no attempt to hide his boobs and chick jeans. "What?"

"Nothing dear." I finally calmed my tits and began rolling out the plan I'd come up with. "Okay, shower once we get back."

"I was going to do that anyway." Jamie said but I ran over his interjection.

"We'll both get dolled up and take some pictures then work on the Fetlife profile and send a message to Nika. Then wait." I said, realizing it was a pretty simple plan but it was the best I could do.

"What if she says 'no' or doesn't respond?" Jamie asked, voicing my unsaid fears to me.

"Then we'll figure something else out. No reason to worry bout it til we get there." I said, as much for my benefit as his. The rest of the ride was filled with the radio, which largely played nothing good and we arrived right when Rush's Fly by Night came on, Jamie turning the radio off and muttering darkly as we walked inside. I got my laptop fired up and began the process of filling out the information as Jamie showered.

Once he was done I showed him my progress and he read it all, noting where I stopped.

"I'm not sure how to describe ya to someone else. Granted, having a picture will help but..." I said, not wanting to broach the transgender topic given how Jamie had reacted to it earlier.

"Feminine presenting gender queer with gynecomastia. That gets the point across or scares people away." Jamie said and I chuckled, more impressed than anything and he noticed.

"I've done my research." He said, sounding defensive.

"I don't doubt it Jamie! Just, ya right in that it's going to scare normal people away. But hey, maybe Nika will be interested by it." I typed it out and described me as a bi woman in a relationship with my feminine presenting gender queer with gynecomastia partner who happened to be the love of my life. With that done, I brought up the terrifying list of fetishes, some of which I had no idea about and Jamie looked equally baffled by. That got closed and our profile got created and I set the computer aside, Jamie already heading towards the bedroom.

Even as tired as he was, Jamie still went for the green corset shirt and jeans, brushing his hair and then sitting still for eyeliner and shadow. I was in a tank top with a push up bra and shorts, simple but it showed plenty. Using the mirror, we posed next to each other and snapped a few pictures, Jamie in my arms and starting to get into it. We ended up kissing, with me raising the camera and getting a few of us with our lips together, then another with our boobs mashed together taken from the side.

I had to pry myself off of Jamie and return to my computer to upload the pictures and then figure out a message to send to Nika. Jamie lay on the couch beside me, throwing out ideas while I typed. This is what I ended up sending:

"Hey Nika, this is Gen. We met at the anime convention for a minute and I happened to find you here, which is convenient! I have a feminine presenting gender queer partner with gynecomastia who's been experimenting with things lately and is curious about trying more things. So I figured there wouldn't be any harm in sending you a message to see if you're interested at all. Plus I noticed you've got boobs now which is pretty cool."

Jamie insisted I delete that last line but I sent it before he could get my computer away from me, giggling as he read it back and wondered aloud if this was going to work. Seeing how I'd gotten all my dates in person and not online, I had no idea if using proper English was the right thing to do or if the usual broken internet speak was more acceptable. Granted, I think Jamie might have chewed his face off if I'd gone that route and I'll be honest, it would have hurt me too.

Anyway, we ended up changing back into our sleeping duds and made out in bed, with me giving him a slow hand job. Jamie clutched the bed and moaned, this voice starting to take on that girly tinge and I helped out by sucking on one of his nipples. And when Jamie spilled over, I moved down to take his dick in my mouth and caught his load.