Finding the Perfect Fit Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skirts came next, with Jamie confessing he loved the one he currently had on. A dark red billowy skirt was added to the pile before we started checking out shirts. Jamie turned up his nose at most of the selection, saying he was going to order a few band shirts online but still wanted a few nicer ones.

Min Seo, after some looking around, found a white shirt that showed plenty of cleavage and had sleeves hanging off the shoulders, Jamie checking it out before going to try it on. Stepping out of the changing room saw him with a blush staining his cheeks, confessing he liked it as he'd never worn anything of the sort before. Min Seo, upon seeing Jamie's reaction to that, went off and returned with an armful of more super girly tops.

So we sat and waited for Jamie to come out and give a little twirl before telling us how he felt about it. A tank top that was made up to look like a corset, along with a cord weaving up the front, and was dark green, turned out to be a favorite. It looked good with the white skirt and Min Seo confirmed it would pair well with jeans too. Most of the tops were replaced but before leaving we checked out the dresses.

"It's going to get cold soon, do not forget that." Jamie nodded while browsing up and down the isles. However he surprised me by wandering off and returning with a little black dress. Sure, it was plain but had no straps and not much in the way of skirt. However, we still weren't done as Min Seo led us to the makeup counter and presented Jamie to the woman behind it, talking about what paired with his complexion and hair color. Pink and purple tubes of lipstick were purchased along with a new tray of eye shadow colors, mostly matching our new hair colors. After that, finally, we hit the check out and spent less money than I'd figured but still plenty.

With me toting most of the bags, Jamie insisted on taking at least one, we hit up the food court and sat down for a moment. Min Seo asked if there was anything else and Jamie shook his head.

"Thank you so much Min Seo. I knew I wanted stuff like this but wasn't sure about any of it. Seriously, thank you." She gave a small contented smile but informed him she was still going to have to teach him how to apply his new makeup. We chatted a while longer and made plans for her to come over for at least an hour Saturday morning for his first lesson. Jamie gave her a hug and so did I before Min Seo left us sitting there.

"How much more can we afford?" Jamie asked with the femme voice and I was finding it hard to be snarky in response.

"Why? Still feelin' the urge to spend?" That was the best I could offer but Jamie simply glanced off to the side then back to me, a grin spreading over his lips.

"I got at least one more place I'd like to visit and it's been a long time coming." I cocked my head to the side, thinking back and coming up blank. "It was last semester when you showed me a Victoria's Secret catalog and asked if I wanted anything from it. Well, I was using the boob crème by then and didn't want to waste money on something I might grow out of. But I'm ready to go there now." I just sat there, blinking, unable to process this. The Jamie, who had melted down at the sight of a Wal-Mart selection of bras and panties, was now suggesting we walk into the bastion of chick shit after shopping for clothes all day.

"Uh, yeah! Hell yeah!" That was all Jamie needed to hear and we gathered up all the big paper bags and headed off to the Victoria's Secret, the sign pink and black, with the interior decorated much the same way. Jamie looked around for a second before heading to a wall and peering closer at what was being displayed. I joined him and the conversation we had back then echoed in my brain as seeing a corset on a dummy's torso.

"Of course." Jamie's smile said everything there was to be said and that ended up being the only thing we bought there but he carried the tell tell bag without any shame as we finally left the mall. Summer was doing a full beat down on the parking lot and I was sweating by the time we got to the car. I fired it up and up helped get all the bags in the back and prepared to navigate out of the cramped space.

With the radio loud and the AC blowing, I got us free from the mall grounds and we ended up cruising back to our place, deciding to eat once there as we'd blown enough money for a week. But now Jamie was well equipped to deal with day to day life now, along with having a new hair color.

We made it back safely and unloaded all the goods, not even bothering to stop in the living room but instead dumping it all on the bed. Jamie looked at the spread, this time all of it his, then to me.

"Feeling up for anything?" My answer was to laugh and Jamie flushed, tossing his hair back and smiling broadly. "So, I'm curious about something..." He started digging through the new haul and held up the blue panties, my pair being handed over. Jamie turned around and I did the same, dropping my shorts and current plain panties and slipping into the new pair. They were tight and the ass crack window felt weird, like I needed to pull them up but nope, they were on.

Rather than the usual call from Jamie that he was ready, I heard him move and something else was picked from the bed, his soft feminine voice telling me not to look yet. So I stood there for a moment before stripping my shirt off, ready for whatever was going to happen. Seeing Jamie being so confident and sure, along with baring so much skin, had me wound all the way up.

I jumped when Jamie embraced me from behind, his boobs pressing against my back and warmth with a certain lack against my butt.

"I don't know how else to say this but your ass looks amazing in those." Jamie said in a lower, still femme voice, nuzzling against my neck.

"That so?" I said, pushing slightly against him and still finding there was no hard something.

"First of all, I need to get this tape off and I think that's going to hurt kind of fucking bad." I barked out an ugly peal of laughter, having completely forgotten about his junk being taped back. "But after that, well, I'm afraid Pandora is going to be sitting this one out."

"Ohh really?" I asked and gave a little moan when Jamie cupped my breasts while rubbing his contained heat against my ass. It had been a while since he had been there so I told him to go take care of his deal while I did my part.

"Close your eyes." I did so and, with a parting pat on the ass, Jamie walked to the bathroom and I exhaled when the door was closed. After the day we had, I shouldn't have been surprised I wasn't the only one looking for action. I pulled out the bag of lewd time fun and got a finger lubed up then relearned how weird that felt when stuck in the other place. Then again, Pandora had begged me for this so returning the favor was only fair. Another finger then a deep breath before the plug went in, finishing the job of turning me all the way on.

I pulled my new panties back up and sat on the bed, aware of the thing partially in me, making me ready for Jamie and that was another thrill. The door opened slowly, letting in filtered sunlight that reduced Jamie to naught but a dark, ominous figure for a second before he stepped forward. Then the familiar features of my love returned and besides, his pink purple hair color gave him away.

"I was right: That hurt." His voice wavered but I noticed a very unladylike outline in his panties and I gestured him towards me. The door was closed behind him and the dim light from the single window showed he had once more defaulted to the push up bra and his breasts were fighting for my attention.

"Still up for some fun?" I asked as Jamie introduced more hip sway into his walk as he approached, his dick giving a little jump as he stood before me.

"You couldn't stop me." Was his reply and I stood, my lips finding his and all talking stopped. His dick was that amazing mix of hard but trapped by such a fragile feeling material and I pushed into it, Jamie returning the favor. His pink hair was in my hands, falling down about my face as I nipped at his neck before kissing the swells of breasts showing from the top of the bra. At that tease he undid the back and I pulled it off him, kissing the erect nipple once, twice, before Jamie gave me that needy moan and I latched onto him. I reached down to his dick and started feeling his length before reaching around back and finding his ass felt just as good in these new panties.

"Ah, okay! Okay!" I let loose and Jamie took deep breaths, looking up at the ceiling while I resisted the urge to do anything further. "How do you want to do this?"

"Well, I dunno. Let's start with me on top and if ya get any ideas, let me know, kay?" Jamie sat on the bed and nodded, finally looking back at me with black rimmed eyes. He was still fine as fuck and his new hair was going to get all sex messed up and that was going to be due to me and I wanted to see it. He scooted back on the bed towards the middle and I got naked as he got a condom on and lubed it up.

"I wonder what ya from a few months ago would think bout ya now." I said, if only to distract Jamie from me pulling the plug out and tossing it on a dirty shirt from days ago.

"Well, Past Jamie would be turned on by me and then conflicted this is who he would become." I thought about that while climbing over him, taking the offered lube and getting more where it was required.

"Conflicted how?" I asked while snapping the lid shut and taking hold of his dick, lowering myself to it but not doing anything more yet.

"That I'd dare go this far. It's why I picked this hair color cause past, safe and sheltered me never would." I thought about that and patted one of his cheeks, Jamie's eyes wide and breathing picking up.

"Good answer." With a deep breath of my own, I sat back and found that place where Jamie could slip in with some work and applied downward pressure. I exhaled slowly as that pinch of pain faded into the shock of Jamie entering me, hard and insistent. Resting on my haunches before he was all the way in, I breathed and readjusted to this. Jamie was moaning loudly and playing with his tits, face beautiful in the light that managed to sneak in. And I made his eyes open wide when I sat on him, taking the full of his length and that made me cry out.

Seeing Jamie below me, has gratuitous breasts heaving and girly colored hair spread out over the bed made my self control snap. The heat burning in my currently ignored vagina was nothing compared to the fire sweeping over my mind, demanding that Jamie be hard for me in the way that counted while being soft in all others.

Our moans mingled as I started riding him, going slow but still seeing my impact making his boobs jiggle slightly each time I took Jamie's dick. I reached down and fingered my clit, crying out at the intensity of that sensation, barely registering Jamie's hands on my hips. At some point my love had become a blur of features, of pink and purple, of the black about the green of his eyes, the pale of his skin framing the tender of his areola.

Eventually I paused if only to catch my breath and Jamie called out my name in a voice that was femme and unstable.

"I wanna try..." Eventually I got the hint and rose, Jamie getting to his knees while I went down on all fours, able to see myself in the tall mirror propped in the corner. And then there was Jamie, towering over my prone form and once more his hands were on my hips. I felt and watched him draw closer. His dick returned to between my cheeks and this time it slipped in easily, making me gasp and Jamie cry out.

Slowly, Jamie set a tempo and this time he was in control. Yet I watched him in the mirror even as I felt his balls against me, as Jamie pressed against and into the ass he had admired not ten minutes ago. And I rocked back into him, the building heat within helped along by seeing Jamie in charge. Yet the thought occurred, even with my mind consumed by the fires of lust, that it very well could be Pandora back there with a new strap on. I nearly fell forward on my face at the thought and I reached back and once more began playing with my clit as the fire burned brighter, hotter and then it took all. Even with Jamie-Pandora still fucking me I climaxed hard and that only seemed to encourage him.

I watched the best I could as Jamie-Pandora's face was filled with ecstasy and her boobs were bouncing from her motions and I came again as Jamie spilled over, I screamed at the thought of being fucked by my beautiful girlfriend even as her dick fired load after load fruitlessly into the rubber.

I woke up hungry and needing to pee, taking care of that first one before nudging Jamie awake, asking him what he wanted to eat. Sadly he suggested salad, being responsible even upon just waking up. He at least cooked up some chicken and that made the salad less bland, Jamie referring to his phone the whole cooking process, listening to someone with a British accent on how to do it right.

Jamie went back to the bedroom and started putting his clothes away while I went to the couch and started typing. It wasn't long before Jamie came back, having changing into the lacy green corset shirt and shorts, looking fucking perfect and he must have thought so too, sitting down beside me and snugging up close. Before anything fun could happen then the debate about what movie to watch started, with Jamie tossing out suggestions and me giving them shit based on their titles.

Finally Jamie fired up something called Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and over the next two hours I learned a few things. Mainly that drugs looked terrifying and I was glad I stayed away from them. It was engrossing though cause even with Jamie cuddling me, I wasn't focused on feeling him up but instead the madness taking place on screen.

By the time the credits started to roll, I sat there in silence before asking Jamie a simple question:

"What the fuck was that movie about?" Jamie shrugged and laughed at my obvious confusion.

"Not everything needs to have meaning Gen. Sometimes they just can be and it's up to the viewer to make sense of it." I mulled over that for a bit before speaking up.

"That sounds suspiciously like bullshit." I said, making Jamie snort.

"I figured as a writer that's something you should know." Jamie said and now it was my turn to snort, my love twisting to face me. "What? You spend time writing so, by definition, that makes you a writer."

"Yeah, sure." I shook my head but let the subject drop. That might have been the first time Jamie mentioned my writing and I felt defensive about it even though he hadn't seen any of my works. My story is coming along even thought I have no fucking idea where it's coming from and it feels good to get on a roll and see the words spill out into paragraphs then pages.

Even still, after the movie and with Jamie nice and close, I was feeling restless. I tried to keep typing while Jamie went and looked through our meager collection of books, most of them being his, and ended up finding the yaoi I'd bought at the anime convention. So he read the porn while I was making halting progress before finally saving and shutting the computer down with a sigh.

"What's up?" He asked and all I could do was shake my head. I got up and peeked through the blinds, finding evening was slowly overtaking the sky.

"I'm gonna go for a drive." I said, knowing a few spots I wanted to cruise around that usually helped put my mind at ease.

"Do you want me to tag along?" Jamie asked and no thought was required for my answer.

"Yeah, ya'd better." Closing the book, he just nodded before putting it back and walking to the bedroom while I tried to figure out what my deal was. I'd gone shopping with Jamie and Min Seo and gotten laid! But there it was, that sliver of guilt had grown into something bigger and I needed to examine it before it grew any further. Things were going so well and it was about time for something to go wrong like it always did.

I found my shoes and keys, Jamie surprising me by having changed into a different shirt, one of my tank tops he was in danger of spilling out of. His grin said he noticed this fact and was very pleased by it. Paired with the short shorts that showed a whole bunch of pale thigh, Jamie was looking prepared for summer that was in it's dying month.

Outside was hot but not overly so, the sky blazing with reds and pinks as a good day wound down to night. I fired up the car and with Jamie sitting beside me, manning his station on the radio, my mood wasn't so bad. Thought I was going to have to explain myself, first to me then to him.

It was Wednesday and so the roads weren't too clogged but I knew where to go and there was a gas station right by the turn off there. We loaded up on drinks and chocolate and I was feeling a bit better as I turned onto the Old Highway. It was here my Dad taught me to drive usually around this time of day after puttering around an empty parking lot for an hour or so. The road wasn't in great shape and might be more patch than pavement but I still found driving it comforting. The lights hadn't been upgraded to the new clean white sort yet and still gave off that dirty yellow glow I preferred. But there was still too much daylight to see them so I cruised along the road that ran a semi circle about the city before heading off to flatland checkered by fields.

So I drove on while Jamie fiddled with the radio before turning it down low, signaling the start of this conversation.

"Is everything alright?" Jamie asked and I took time replying, not wanting to lie but also not wanting to worry him for no reason.

"It should be but there's something stupid in my head preventing it." I said and Jamie gave a genuine laugh at that.

"So it's your turn for that then, huh?" He said and I gave a chuckle upon realizing what he was talking about. Jamie had been angst ridden for so long, he would understand better than I was probably giving him credit for.

"Alright, earlier? When we were fuckin'? I uh, I thought of ya as Pandora instead of Jamie and... That did it for me." Admitting that didn't sound dramatic but sort of pitiful and I was really starting to understand how Jamie felt back when he was still drowning in his hoodie and dealing with shit.

"Oh, really? That's no big deal." I continued to drive, digesting that and finding out I had nothing to say.

"What?!" Okay, nearly nothing to say. "I saw ya as a chick plowing my ass and that's all ya gotta say?" My outrage, mostly at myself, was boiling over but I drove the speed limit and the road was still mostly clear, heavenly shades of night finally catching up with the deepening evening.

"What, am I supposed to be mad that you saw the person with big boobs and pink hair as a girl? After we spent over two hundred dollars on making me look like a chick? Honestly, I think I'd be insulted if you didn't!" I nearly choked on my own ignorance, having lost the plot of our talk completely.

"But ya said ya needed to be Jamie then!" I spluttered, switching lanes to avoid a nasty looking pothole that had shreds of tire about it.

"Hm, yeah, I can see how that might be confusing. What I meant was I needed to use my dick instead of the strap on and your ass looked amazing so... Yeah." The street lights were visible now, still the yellow I'd seen in older movies and there was a comfort to be found there.

"Sorry, I'm just... I didn't want to..." I took some time to compose myself, Jamie still in a good natured mood and waited for me to get it out. "I'm still feeling out the limits of where Jamie ends and Pandora begins. I don't want to replace one with the other."

"Fair enough." Jamie said, sounding thoughtful. "I've just looked at it as Pandora being the other side of me, the girly part I could only indulge in while in your old dorm. But now I'm letting it loose in other parts of my life and enjoying it. Call me whatever you want, I'm still the one you love." I had to take a swig of Mountain Dew to wash down a lump that appeared in my throat.