New to Their Lifestyle -- 750 Words

Story Info
He didn’t escape the husband’s light sleeping habit.
768 words
3.17
14.8k
15

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

After saying "Good night," for the second time, I left the two of them on the bed spooning.

*****

When my eyes popped open, I glanced to my right at the clock. '4 a.m.' Just four hours of sleep! I couldn't go back to sleep, knowing we had guests in the house. Looking to the left, the vague form of my wife laid next to me. She was asleep, not budging as I crawled out of bed. Pulling on a running suit, I used the bathroom, then quietly walked to the kitchen.

The coffee pot was ready, so I pushed the button to start it. Emptying the dishwasher, I reloaded it with the rest of the dishes from the party. As I dried the last of the hand washed pots, he came from his bedroom.

"Morning, Ron," I cheerfully greeted him. "Coffee's ready. But you'll need to wait for Jan to get up to fix breakfast. Otherwise, help yourself to anything you find. I know she has some bagels and fruit around."

"No, but thank you," he replied.

I noticed he's a man of few words. A quiet and reserved type. But Jan spent enough time talking to him the first time we met. She was impressed with his polite nature, and told me after that first party, "Oh, yeah, I'd do him."

Ron carried his overnight bag, looking ready to leave. And I wanted to put him at ease, in case he was feeling a little uncomfortable after last night.

"By the way, Jan mentioned, you were worried I'd find you two in your bedroom. I told you I was heading to bed after the others retired. I was deliberately giving you two some 'alone time' for her to seduce you."

"You WANTED me to...?" he started.

"After you two went to your bedroom, I thought I'd check on her. When Jan heard me, she beckoned me to come in. I didn't think you should mind, since I gave you two some privacy at the last two parties... That's right. I knew you fucked her before last night.

"I thought we were discreet... But your wife is incredibly sexy."

"And you couldn't resist. I know."

"I don't want trouble or to come between you two."

"Relax," I assured him. "Jan said she wanted you, without sharing you with the other wives. I left for bed so it wouldn't be awkward between the three of us. I just left long enough for you two to get started. She's energetic and wears me out. So, thanks for helping."

"Uhh,... No problem," he replied, sounding surprised at my reaction. "It's your house and your wife... I appreciate you sharing her,... I guess......That's not something I could do if she were my wife."

"When we were doing the group sex yesterday, Linda and Kathy wore me out," I said. "I had all the sex I could want for an evening. So, I'd have to be a selfish shit of a husband to insist my wife stop when she wanted more. But watching her suck your cock and ride you got me hard again. And when you were fucking her from behind, I couldn't resist, stepping up to use her mouth."

"That was the first time a husband's ever 'high-fived' me, while spit-roasting his wife," Ron said, shaking his head in amazement. "...Are you sure you're not bothered by it all?"

"Jan and I were friends and lovers since high school. We dated others. But we're more like best friends, with benefits. She couldn't tolerate some of her other boyfriends, being selfish, jealous, and controlling types. And I just found other women too secretive and scheming. We've been happily married for over thirty years."

"Well, you're a lucky guy to have her," he said, still having reservations about our marriage. "But I need to go. I have a tee-time this morning with golf buddies."

"When Jan texts you the next time to set up a threesome, let me know if you're comfortable with us DP-ing her. She wants the right guy to check off that 'bucket list' experience. And last night was the first time she's told anyone she sometimes wants me to fuck her in the ass."

He left, shaking his head in disbelief.

The arms wrapped around me from behind and her hand caressed my crotch.

"Good morning, lover," Kathy said. "Ready for another round?"

"If I must," I sighed, smiling, as I turned to assist her with her morning desires.