Fine! Let's Get It Over With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you take your clothes off," she requested in a cute little voice.

"Ugh," I grunted. "You do it."

She flung the sheets back, and with a giddy smile, started to undress my shorts. They came off easy enough, but she had trouble lifting my body up to get my shirt off.

She eventually succeeded and gave me a mocking smile of victory at her accomplishment.

"Is my handsome husband still in pain," she said.

I nodded, fighting back emotion.

"Well I think I know what will cheer him up," she said, and started to go down south.

She touched my penis, soft but surprisingly half erect. The nightgown did wonders and I could tell she wasn't wearing underwear, I was helplessly aroused. She moved her hand gently up and down my shaft. Waves of pleasure ran through me, something I hadn't felt in years. I felt wetness around the head of my shaft as she took my penis into her mouth. Moving down slowly, her head went lower, and lower, slow and deliberate, until my erection grew and forced itself all the way into her mouth. I was still mad at her, but damn did that feel good.

She was going up and down on my dick, but she could tell I was still grumpy.

"Oh that's right, I remember what you like," she said. She spun around, and while still holding onto my dick, she aimed her ass right in front of my face, in a 69 position. Now I could see, in all her glory, the soft silk of the nightgown as it opened up to her panties-less pussy, and she had just recently shaved (when did that happen?!) No matter how mad I was at her, I couldn't resist diving deep into her pussy.

I pressed my tongue deep into her, she gave out an "awww" of pleasure, as she stroked and sucked on my cock. I teased her clit with my tongue. There was no flinching now. My dick pressed harder down her throat, as she grabbed the back of my head and smooshed my face deeper into her pleasure trap. What made it more awkward is I felt like an audience was watching me again, Dr. Foster, with his silent evaluation, and Josh, in the corner doing dumbbell curls while shouting "yeah bro!" I shook off that weird thought and once again focused on how she had just told me she cheated on me, and how I was supposed to feel about that. But then again, my tongue was in her wet pussy, so what was there to complain about.

I pushed my tongue all the way in, slurping up all of her juices, wanting to drown in them, while at the same time I ejaculated into her mouth. She didn't pull away, she sucked down every drop without letting my cock go. I clenched up and yelled in agony and pleasure, one wave, then two, then three, then four, multiple orgasms filling her mouth with hot cum, while she obediently swallowed it all and didn't remove my cock from her mouth until I was completely finished.

Afterwards she looked over at me. I didn't look her in the eyes. I was afraid I'd get too mad, so I just looked up at the ceiling, still panting. When she saw I wouldn't make eye contact with her, she patted my chest and said, "I'll make us some lunch," and I watched her walk, naked, into the kitchen. I laid back down, still not sure how I was supposed to feel.

We still took the day off, and we laid in bed, cuddling and fondling each other. Silent and loving embraces, but there was still a heavy weight on my shoulders, and she could tell. She waited until I was ready to talk. But I didn't know what to say. We had already been over the major details. Co-worker, 7-10 times. Oral sex. I was very mad at her when she told me that, denying me that pleasure while freely giving it to a co-worker, but the fantastic blowjob she just gave me did make me feel less angry.

She was looking at me, maybe wanting me to tell her I forgave her. Instead I said,

"Do you still have that lingerie I bought you last year?"

"You mean the one with the stockings? Yeah," she said. She had never worn them.

"Can you put them on?"

"Sure, are you ready already for round 2?"

"If you put that lingerie on I will be," I said, and we both laughed. It felt good to laugh with her. I watched her walk naked into the closet (the closet was clean now). She rummaged around for it in the closet dresser. She was on her hands and knees, her naked ass pointing up in the air as she searched for the underwear. She looked back at me, saw that my gaze was fixed on her, and she smiled back at me. She eventually found it, and then smiled at me again as she closed the closet door for some privacy.

When she emerged, she was wearing the white lace see through bra, with the white panties and tiny pink flowers, semi-see through, and thigh high white stockings. She walked out, looking like a runway model, as she moved seductively onto the bed.

"Are you...close to forgiving me," she asked.

I wished she wouldn't have asked. Trying to find the right words made me feel upset.

"It's okay baby, I understand. Just please don't punish me too much," she said.

"Say it," I said.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I said. And she kissed me, passionately, on the lips, until she bit down on my lips.

"Owww," I said, and we both laughed.

"So for how much more are you going to demand sex from me," she asked.

"...forever," I said. "I want it to always be this enthusiastic," I said. She looked down, and I realized that this was kind of the problem to begin with. I quickly added, "But I understand, sometimes the spark just isn't there. I at least appreciate the effort you're putting in right now."

She hugged me and again told me how sorry she was for cheating on me.

"I'm sorry," she said, but I stopped her.

"I don't want to hear how sorry you are."

"So what do you want?"

"Well, I can't even remember how many years it's been, but...I want to stick it in your ass."

Her mouth dropped open. "Oh my! I wasn't expecting that."

"Do you refuse?"

"No, I just..."

I moved my hands up and down her body. Over her white stalkings, her soft silk panties and over the bra that barely held her breasts in. My dick was getting hard and pushing up against her body.

"Fine...let's get it over with," she said with a sly smile.

I sat up, and told her to spin around. I pulled her panties off to the side, but still keeping the outfit on. I spit on my hand and rubbed it on my throbbing cock. I pushed against her asshole and tried to work my way in. When she saw I was having some trouble, she sighed and said, "fine, let me help you," and helped me to slide it into her tight asshole. We had only done this on very special occasions, and I remembered I had to be quick because it gets painful for her.

Lucky for me she looked incredibly hot and beautiful in her white lingerie outfit, with my dick half in her ass, and using my free hand to rub her wet pussy, I knew I wouldn't last long. I pushed deeper and deeper, while also being slow and gentle. I placed my hand around her neck gently and said, "do you want me to hurry up?" I asked with a smile.

"Take your time," she said, but I knew I shouldn't overstay my welcome. My dick was now three-quarters of the way in, and I moved it in and out as she moaned in pleasure. Her pussy was getting really wet as I inserted first one, then two fingers in, moving in and out of her pussy as my cock plunged deep into her ass. Her body tensed up as she reached an orgasm, causing pressure on my cock as I dug deeper into her until I was all the way inside her ass. I kissed her, long and hard, on her lips, sticking my tongue into her mouth as I started to feel an orgasm coming.

I moved up a gear and started pumping harder into her. Perhaps too hard, but I knew I was close to cumming, so it would all be over soon. I almost closed my eyes but instead focused on her ass sticking up in the air, with her thigh high stockings slowly sliding down her legs, as her boobs bounced out of her bra. I pulled on her long brunette hair as added leverage as I ploughed into her, finally releasing an intense orgasm into her ass. "Oooooh," she screamed.

I pulled out slowly, and watched the cum drip from her ass down her pussy lips, and drip onto the bedsheets. We collapsed into each other's arms. I could have passed out right then and there but she moved my head to force me to look into her eyes.

"So, do you forgive me yet?" She asked.

"...Fine!"