Finger...lime tart

Story Info
Staying in, is sometimes better than coming out..
806 words
4.29
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she greeted me at the door was a little different than usual. "You're late" she bellowed at me, handing me a drink.

Squeezed lime with vodka and soda.. She knows me too well. Wearing not much more than an apron, I could sense her urgency in showing off what she'd been cooking all day. A well presented cheesecake with tiny citrus wedges delicately placed for show.

We move over to the bench for our usual kiss and caress, allowing me to fully examine her.

This woman consistently impresses me with her outfits. Attention to detail, a spatula in her apron pocket with a matching set of underwear. It's blue.

Floral.

Housewife vibes exude from her incredible body. She's been couped up all day with nobody to talk to. She begs to be touched. Her eyes are longing. Her body is supple. Her breasts are fucking beautiful in this outfit.

She knows it.

She knows what gets me throbbing. Yet she does it anyway. Every. Single. Time. We pour a glass of champagne but not before it bubbles over the bottle and she bends down to get a towel. Her ass is perfect. So grabbable. So spankable.

The way she almost sets me to the exact way she wants me every single time is sexy. Her movements are calculated and coy. She knows she will be getting fucked but she plans it, exactly when. She won't be forced or pushed. She knows her body so well and the way it needs to be locked around my throat to get the strongest or orgasms.

We move to the bedroom where the usual shoulder and neck kissing ensues. Her body becomes a prickly sensation running my fingers up her arms as I feel every goose bump while kissing her earlobes and sucking at her neck.

I untie the apron and throw it on the floor, flip her onto her back and begin kissing at her pussy. My tongue is pressing against the material allowing me to taste her juices already trickling through. I can feel how wet she is. Her heartbeat bashing at my tongue through her clit.

I continue to tease her. Long strokes up and down her pussy. She's moaning. And bucking her hips. She wants to be fucked and be fucked NOW. The silky underwear continues to dampen with every lap. She moves off her panties and allows me full access to her divine pussy. It's sticky and warm. I take one long stroke and her body buckles.

I can feel her thighs clenching hard. She wants this so bad. She wants to be completely satisfied and taken over by my tongue. My mouth completely takes her. Kissing and savouring her impeccable pussy folds. I appreciate this rock hard clit. Her body receives my mouth well. Always so well. We get a good rhythm going of mouth and pussy. Her moans fill the room. Her body is moving to my mouth. The way she allows me to take her over with one simple flick is incredible. "Don't stop..!" she moans. Her breathing is heavily increased. She's close. I can feel it on my tongue.

Her juices get sweeter, her bucking down on my tongue gets harder. She is enjoying this moment of losing total control. I have one hand digging deep into her lower back, scratching my finger nails into her skin and my other hand moves over to her pulsating pussy. I press a finger into her and feel her whole body shift.

The jolt, the buck, the press down onto my finger forces another one inside. I curl them up to feel that ridge that makes her dribble a little more for me. My mouth is sucking at her. Two fingers pressed inside I'm taking all that pussy nectar into my mouth. Her moans are so loud, begging me not to stop. Holding her breath and bucking down onto my fingers I taste her coming.

''Fuck!!!" she screams.

She orgasms so fucking hard!

I move my mouth over to hers making sure she can taste herself and how deliciously sweet it is. I move my fingers in and out with a little pressure on that ridge for the last ounce of cum to dribble out of her before she grabs at my arm begging me to make her come again.

She's saturated.

Her pussy is throbbing and I can feel her wetness come to the surface. I don't stop. She's coming hard. Releasing all her squirt onto me.

Up my arm, down her thighs.

She feels incredible. Her warm pussy has not felt better than right now.

Clenched.

Coming.

Content.

She rolls to her side as she jolts and bucks with the aftermath of the orgasms.

Her body so soft...

Tracing my fingers over her. Fuck, she should stay home more often..